No league defeats in 2.5 seasons

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so where are these screenshots you promised us ? It's 10:12pm in England right now and still no screenshots. I still wont believe you until these screenshots appear. Finance screen would be 1 I am most eagily looking forward to seeing.

Still at work mate. 9 - 5 is not for everyone. Check back in the morning if you want.

if you are working why are you on the forum then shouldn't you be working ? And you've uploaded your tactic during work, why not other screenshots. And oh don't worry, i'll keep checking in here. But I am doubting any screenshots of value will be appearing anytime soon

I love how EVERYONE said he was lying/cheating/done a runner/bragger up until he said he'd load his tactics and Team.

whats wrong with someone coming on the forum and saying they've done well??? Quite Annoying to see how harsh you guys are :S

I still think he is talking crap, I will until some certain screenshots do appear on here. Wonder if he has used an editor to give 20's to certain player attributes. So a few screenshots of players attributes, especially in the forward half would be quite entertaining I am sure

On a break. I use a mac laptop mate. The tactic files etc are on my mac...but the disc is at home. Be patient.

you don't need the disc to upload screenshots, why are you finding ways to postpone the uploading of such screenshots ? I have extreme doubt you'll even load up any.

The first cracks are starting to appear in your opening post bragging

you don't need the disc to upload screenshots, why are you finding ways to postpone the uploading of such screenshots ? I have extreme doubt you'll even load up any.

Firstly...I wasn't trying to brag. Secondly...how can I take screen shots without loading the game?

surely its the same activation method wether its from the mac or pc. I am going at 11pm your time, I do have to work aswell but in saying that I will be hom by 2pm your time, if the screenshots are not up by then, I then know you are telling some porkypies

surely its the same activation method wether its from the mac or pc. I am going at 11pm your time, I do have to work aswell but in saying that I will be hom by 2pm your time, if the screenshots are not up by then, I then know you are telling some porkypies

Defo need the disc. No activation was required for MAC. Works the same way as previous releases. Again be patient. I have t go and do some work now. Check back after 11.30

I haven't looked at the database but from playing the game it appears the Celtic researcher has overated the team (obviously I could be wrong without looking).

I'm in my second game with Rangers. In my first I scraped the league despite beating Celtic 3 times and drawing one. Celtic had a vastly superor goal difference having slaughtered everyone else each match. In the second game the same thing is happening again first season.

After that first season, when I sorted the Rangers team out, I admit the Scottish league became a little easy. That's the nature of a two horse race i suppose. However I won the Uefa Cup in season 2 before losing the CL final in season 3. I decided I needed a challenge and in my second game I'm restricting myself to signing Scots.

Silky, you didn't upload a screenshot of any players, therefore these kids are gonna claim that you've edited them all ;)

and yes you do need the dvd to play on a MAC. Stop giving the guy false information if you don't know anything about it.

Good point Sir.

How about Super Gary Caldwell?

garyjn6.th.png

Or Super Stephen Hammill?

steveht5.th.png

I haven't looked at the database but from playing the game it appears the Celtic researcher has overated the team (obviously I could be wrong without looking).

I'm in my second game with Rangers. In my first I scraped the league despite beating Celtic 3 times and drawing one. Celtic had a vastly superor goal difference having slaughtered everyone else each match. In the second game the same thing is happening again first season.

After that first season, when I sorted the Rangers team out, I admit the Scottish league became a little easy. That's the nature of a two horse race i suppose. However I won the Uefa Cup in season 2 before losing the CL final in season 3. I decided I needed a challenge and in my second game I'm restricting myself to signing Scots.

I'm glad you have noticed the point of my first post. It is far too easy.

Cheers.

if you are working why are you on the forum then shouldn't you be working ? And you've uploaded your tactic during work, why not other screenshots. And oh don't worry, i'll keep checking in here. But I am doubting any screenshots of value will be appearing anytime soon
I work 8-4's, 4-12's and 6-2's, and guess what, i can use the net at work... pipe down.

This post has made me smile....so many cynics proved completely wrong.

Having said that i am sure they still have a few straws to clutch at - i doubt the accusations are over just yet.

Well done to the OP - appears that he's done a good job. So far haven't found it easy. Finished 5th with QPR in my 1st season, and it was a rollercoaster! Think i might have a look at your tactic myself!

First match I've tried with your tactic was the french cup semi final away to Lyon. I'm PSG.

I've lead 1-0 at half time, but Lyon equalised on the 91st minute. But than, on the 95th, I've received a penalty, and Giuly made it 2-1, which meant I was through to the final!

Although Lyon had more chances, almost all of my chances were clean cut chances.

Will give it a few more matches when I get home.

First match I've tried with your tactic was the french cup semi final away to Lyon. I'm PSG.

I've lead 1-0 at half time, but Lyon equalised on the 91st minute. But than, on the 95th, I've received a penalty, and Giuly made it 2-1, which meant I was through to the final!

Although Lyon had more chances, almost all of my chances were clean cut chances.

Will give it a few more matches when I get home.

Risky business, switching tactics for a semi!

It's impossible for Celtic to win everything due to the fixture congestion, financials and players they attract….. Me thinks there has been some tweaking and reloading….

Now really test yourself – start a brand new game from the Original Data with no tweaking and no reloading and take a Club from three leagues from the Top League and work your wonders there.

If you can do it with Celtic you should be in the Top league within 3 seasons…. That’s a challenge!

Anyone want to come up with a Club for them to start at and then after 3 seasons send us your saved game so we can check it out!

No losses in the league for 3 seasons running.......hate to say it, but even in scotland the AI will eventually nerf you - and thats a fact. I don't damn you for reloading occasionaly, sure most people do now and again (4 injuries to key players in a game, 3 red cards before imprortant games, etc)......difference is we don't go onto the boards and brag that the game is too easy. I've played CM/FM for pretty much my whole adult life, and one thing I know for a fact has always been a feature of these later versions is that the better your team gets the more likely you are to fall to a lesser team. You can still win everything, but you will get bitten eventually. Its then up to you if you want to reload when after 26 shots and 15 of them on target you still can't beat Hamilton who just scored from a deflected throw-in caught in the wind and still have 0 shots but lead regardless. No matter, you still win the league anyway. Thats FM.

I've got a Millwall save somewhere from FM08 that is basicaly a whole team filled with 'perfect' youth players (edited) where I went on regular unbeaten runs of 30+ games......when I didn't reload ever it was actually still very difficult to win everything. Not so much the league itself (although I always had at least one loss in the books), but cups were very tricky indeed....especially domestic ones.

So, experience tells me this sounds a little too good to be true.........and thats all I'll say.

Check the saved game. No tweaks and I have never reloaded. What is the point of cheating. I think far too many have missed the point of my original post. I started this post to see if anyone else was finding the game too easy. I personally think it is. To be honset I always like a challenge in FM...but for me FM09 is too unrealistic. I might start a game in the Conference South and only use free transfers and see how I find it. I'll keep you posted.

Check the saved game. No tweaks and I have never reloaded. What is the point of cheating. I think far too many have missed the point of my original post. I started this post to see if anyone else was finding the game too easy. I personally think it is. To be honset I always like a challenge in FM...but for me FM09 is too unrealistic. I might start a game in the Conference South and only use free transfers and see how I find it. I'll keep you posted.

Sure thing Cheaty McCheatypants.

Anyone else think that AD is a bit of a loser?

"I have given you ample time with me telling you I will check when I get home, I have saved this thread to my favourites. I am eagily awaiting these screenshots."

Why? Play your own game, if you don't believe he is telling the truth get over it...

Anyone else think that AD is a bit of a loser?

"I have given you ample time with me telling you I will check when I get home, I have saved this thread to my favourites. I am eagily awaiting these screenshots."

Why? Play your own game, if you don't believe he is telling the truth get over it...

Get real, no harm in asking for screenshots. 1 must prove hiself to others if he wishes to open a thread about his amazing run so far. Fair play to the lad aswell, but is it time to move leagues and step up rather than playing in a mickey mouse league ?

I have just discovered this discussion and was having a good read and was disgusted at how arrogant and petulant A.D. was... Wonder why we havent heard from him since the screenies were posted.

How did that humble pie taste? Pretty bitter I'm guessing...

Lol, great timing.

fm macuser - I did have to work and opened this thread as soon as I walked in the door. No no pie here. I just wanted to see some screenshots to see how he did. If you wish to post something like that, you must have backup in order of screenshots, until then, anything you say means absolutely ZERO. It's just how fm works on here sorry. But it's true. Nothing arrogant about me questioning the poor lad

Just read this thread... HA HA HA

A.D was full of it even went as far as saving the thread!!!! Post the screen shots, post the screen shots, post the screen shots!!!!

WHERE HAS HE GONE???? Seems he is alittle embarrased ha ha... I bet he is sat at home playing the saved game and saying to all his mates that he has won the champions league with Celtic, gone unbeaten for x amount of games and that he is a tactical magician...

OR.... He changed the tactics and lost in his first game in charge.... ha ha

What a great thread....

mrazmerized, you talk about 2 people in the same instance, you do not make sense, English would be a good start, maybe i'm wrong I don't know there. And I'm managing Liverpool in my saved game anyway. I'm not the celtic person.

fm macuser - I did have to work and opened this thread as soon as I walked in the door. No no pie here. I just wanted to see some screenshots to see how he did. If you wish to post something like that, you must have backup in order of screenshots, until then, anything you say means absolutely ZERO. It's just how fm works on here sorry. But it's true. Nothing arrogant about me questioning the poor lad

But A.D, we gave you ample time to reply.

what if he gets a crashdump after not saving ? That will wreck all his hard work of reloading the game 25 times in the last 15 minutes

how long until we get the usual 'sorry I dont know how to upload screenshots, someone pls help me' ??

so where are these screenshots you promised us ? It's 10:12pm in England right now and still no screenshots. I still wont believe you until these screenshots appear. Finance screen would be 1 I am most eagily looking forward to seeing.

I still think he is talking crap, I will until some certain screenshots do appear on here. Wonder if he has used an editor to give 20's to certain player attributes. So a few screenshots of players attributes, especially in the forward half would be quite entertaining I am sure

Nothing arrogant about all of that? Fair enough, I obviously dont get how things work 'in here' . My bad. Consider myself told.

Archived