No league defeats in 2.5 seasons

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some images for you all. I've also uploaded my saved game. I started this thread to discuss the game...not to boast. Now go to bed.

Finances

financesdb8.th.png

Overall Best 11

best11jd8.th.png

Saved Game

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5YUTQO10

Not quiet 2.5 seasons...more like 2.15. But hey, I've had fun.

sorry mate but i smell a rat. You've been found out by your finances last year. £108million turnover? As a celtic fan i know that they only get a turnover after reaching the champions league last 16 of about £5m so another £103million for 4 more rounds of football, i really doubt it some how. also £78million on transfers??....on the team you've shown above, again im sorry i really doubt it. Fair enough cheat, do what you want, but dont tell blatant lies bud, some of us are not mugs. Atleast you're doing it with the right team tho!!;)

sorry mate but i smell a rat. You've been found out by your finances last year. £108million turnover? As a celtic fan i know that they only get a turnover after reaching the champions league last 16 of about £5m so another £103million for 4 more rounds of football, i really doubt it some how. also £78million on transfers??....on the team you've shown above, again im sorry i really doubt it. Fair enough cheat, do what you want, but dont tell blatant lies bud, some of us are not mugs. Atleast you're doing it with the right team tho!!;)

but then again, fm finances are not in any way realistic.

gk, craig gordon, logan bailey

dl, steven hamill

dr, andres hinkel

dc, martin cahais, gary caldwell

ml. Angle di martin

mr, scot brown

mc. Georgi willidrium, nialls

st, roberto soldado, marquinos

spelling is shocking..i know. At work just now so will upload some pics tonight.

That was my first team for the last two full seasons. Just sold soldado (15 million) and bought a barrel load of regens and diaby from arsenal.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!

There are some serious bellends posting in this thread.

What about people who have managed to get a BSN team to the champions league in 10 seasons for example, are they cheating?

Inevitably, with the more success you get, the more money you get.

You argue about turnover, it is a lot different to 'just 4 more rounds of football' as you get added money for TV revenue, you get money for each game won, you get money for appearing in the competition, and you also get a huge payout for winning the thing.

Coupled with the fact he is winning the league every season, and the cups which will generate more money AND through winning the champions league, the clubs reputation throughout europe would have improved, which would attract more fans, and therefore gain more money through ticket sales/merchandising.

Aswell as that, although i'm not 100% sure how it works in FM, the increased reputation will lead to bigger, more lucrative sponsorship deals, which is another avenue for making money.

Don't automatically assume people are cheating without thinking it through first, the guy has shown the 'evidence' takes his word for it, and congratulate him, we're supposed to be fans of the same game, hence we share our successes.

Even if he was cheating, its not like its the end of the world, he's not killing anyone. Its a game ffs. Grow up.

I dont see why you lot are all so hostile. I have done this before ~(admittedly on fm08) as i play with celtic 90 percent of files I have. By doing this you get used to how the game pans out and its easy enough to win the CL within 3 seasons (in 08 at least). Similarly from fm 05 - fm 08 ive gone 2 and 3 seasons not losing a game after some astute signings. Fair enough ive not done this on fm 2009 but to be fair in one of my files i wasnt far off it losing only one game one year and knocked out of the champions league on away goals to the eventual winners in season 3. All im saying is that dont be so cynical about what people are saying, he could be cheating, but then why would he come on and tell everyone about it considering what you lot are like asking for screenshots etc? Remember, its just a game, its not real life, so depending on how we play it the results will vary and its very possible that this guy has played it very well indeed.

cheating or not (i doubt he is) this tactic "pure_class" he has uploaded uses tactical frameworks 4-4-2 as toilet paper.

Agreed. When against inferior opposite, as Celtic are pretty much every week, its virtually unstoppable.

Some people are quite frankly embarrassing in this thread, demanding screenshots and his saved game and then crying out "CHEAT!" when he provides them with everything they ask for, as if going unbeaten with Celtic for a long time is impossible without cheating.

Archived