[FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v3.03 - Updated 10/06/23 - NEW SKIN ADDED!!

GIMN

5 minutes ago, nilak said:

I just checked again and the issue seems to be with MCR position. DM to MCL works out of the box.

This might be a tricky thing to fix, as I've been unable to replicate it, and if it is only happening situationally it is likely to be something underlying with the game rather than the skin (the tactics section is just a single generic widget with very little that we, as skinners, can affect).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, johnny13371337 said:

Hey all i like this Skin so much all versions are beautiful 😍😍😍😍

but i need one more thing to be at the heaven. 😁

Is it possibly to highlight the most important skills like in the default version? 

Regards jOhnny

No, it's not possible with the chosen layout.  Reject tradition.  Embrace modernity. :lol:

(More seriously, trust your own judgement - What do you want your player to do? Which attributes are grouped together because they impact one another?)

4 hours ago, Brunosaur said:

Just noticed that on the MPGD version, doesn't show my players season stats or career history but any other player, shows fine!

Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 20.17.01.png

Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 20.17.19.png

Looking at those screens it appears that the zoom level is not at 100% (either in-game or Windows settings).  Unfortunately in beta, MPGD will only work at 100% for both.

I can't stress enough how great your work is. 

I just can't get around the way the attributes are shown.. I tried to copy the player panel overview from another skin (can't find this file from the base skin) as you said in a past post but I can't make it work. I must be stupid
Is there any other file to edit ? Can you help me ? 

Also, can you tell me the name of the file to edit for the reports we get in the inbox ?  image.png.1920214e617d994aefe8328dd63bbc6b.png

Thanks !

Edited by CRN711

5 hours ago, CRN711 said:

Also, can you tell me the name of the file to edit for the reports we get in the inbox ?  image.png.1920214e617d994aefe8328dd63bbc6b.png

It MIGHT be player/player scout reports inbox panel auto sized.xml - not at my PC to confirm.

5 hours ago, CRN711 said:

I just can't get around the way the attributes are shown.. I tried to copy the player panel overview from another skin (can't find this file from the base skin) as you said in a past post but I can't make it work. I must be stupid
Is there any other file to edit ? Can you help me ? 

If you have the base skin extracted, then there will be panels/player/player overview panel.sml which if copied over will revert to the original layout, but may not look good in the light version as it needs a lot more work than just inverting colours.  You can however, take the snippet of code for the attributes section (something along the lines of <widget class="player_attributes_panel"...>) and replace in this skin accordingly.

Il y a 7 heures, GIMN a dit :

It MIGHT be player/player scout reports inbox panel auto sized.xml - not at my PC to confirm.

If you have the base skin extracted, then there will be panels/player/player overview panel.sml which if copied over will revert to the original layout, but may not look good in the light version as it needs a lot more work than just inverting colours.  You can however, take the snippet of code for the attributes section (something along the lines of <widget class="player_attributes_panel"...>) and replace in this skin accordingly.

Thanks a lot for your answer! But it doesn't seem to be this file. I keep searching. 

Is there any tutorial/documentation on which file is which panel ? I tried to look but can't find any

12 minutes ago, CRN711 said:

Thanks a lot for your answer! But it doesn't seem to be this file. I keep searching. 

Is there any tutorial/documentation on which file is which panel ? I tried to look but can't find any

try  widgets/scouting centre report card

unfortunately with documenting alot of the resources are limited

this would be a good place to start

Il y a 4 heures, JustHowie a dit :

try  widgets/scouting centre report card

unfortunately with documenting alot of the resources are limited

this would be a good place to start

Thank you, this was the one!

Also, it would be great if on a staff member page, the attributes for his role would be highlighted. 

Edited by CRN711

This skin is unreal!

Have everything working great here, my only question is if it's possible / easy to add another category to the graphical player attribute ranges so there are five buckets total instead of the four there currently are. 

6 hours ago, RM23 said:

This skin is unreal!

Have everything working great here, my only question is if it's possible / easy to add another category to the graphical player attribute ranges so there are five buckets total instead of the four there currently are. 

You'd need to edit a few files, all called "attributes graphical.xml" - e.g. panels/player/mustermann/overview/attributes graphical and panels/player/mustermann/popup/overview/attributes graphical.  Then just adjust the layout to how you like.  Obviously how easy this is depends on your experience with skinning - but there are posts in this forum about how layouts can be changed, such as this:

The files are all annotated, so that should help you understand what is where.

9 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Hi.

Alternative translation files added for FR, POR & CZ

= you plan to include German translation? would be cool.

Thanks for your Work!

Translated files for this skin is all user made and would probably require the same for German to be included.

Yes, to follow on from @snowofman's post.

On 11/11/2022 at 03:57, GIMN said:
  • I've added custom text to some pages which cannot be translated - this has only been done in areas where there isn't already an appropriate, existing string within the game files (no fix)

For translated files you would need to do or arrange this yourself.  I would be more than happy to then include them in a future update if you then share them (although please bear in mind I have not committed to any future updates for this skin for FM23.  Whilst this doesn't mean that I definitely won't release any updates, it does mean there currently aren't any plans to do so, as I am currently using my free time for other things).

The existing translations were provided by the wonderful users on this forum credited in the opening post for their own language.

Okay, I just wanted to check the new version out. It seems when I download the newest version 3.03 on the first page of this thread and apply it in-game, it seems like it's an older version of the skin. Am I the only one with that problem?

7 minutes ago, Lasson said:

Okay, I just wanted to check the new version out. It seems when I download the newest version 3.03 on the first page of this thread and apply it in-game, it seems like it's an older version of the skin. Am I the only one with that problem?

Have you deleted the older version before adding the new? And are you adding MPGD or one of the other versions? 

This is my skins folder right now. I have just downloaded the latest version and put the Mustermann23 Numerical Dark into the skins folder.

image.png.4d96446c00171a04d0c2c25f375e27e0.png

This is the profile of one of my players.

image.thumb.png.6afb36b47504f93a672cd1c5965d0411.png

Shouldn't there be a DNA panel in there somewhere in the newest version? I have tried clearing out the cache as well, but it's still the same.

25 minutes ago, Lasson said:

This is my skins folder right now. I have just downloaded the latest version and put the Mustermann23 Numerical Dark into the skins folder.

image.png.4d96446c00171a04d0c2c25f375e27e0.png

This is the profile of one of my players.

image.thumb.png.6afb36b47504f93a672cd1c5965d0411.png

Shouldn't there be a DNA panel in there somewhere in the newest version? I have tried clearing out the cache as well, but it's still the same.

That is the newest version of Mustermann23.  You are probably looking for MPGD (which is also in the download).

31 minutes ago, GIMN said:

That is the newest version of Mustermann23.  You are probably looking for MPGD (which is also in the download).

I will try and put the MPGD folder in the skins folder as well and see if that solves it. Thank you!

Edit: This is how my folder looks like now.

image.png.16c1db39af9de31ad84f836d4c682648.png

This is my players profile.

image.thumb.png.809f7b0e35a723c39897a6d65685e1fb.png

Edited by Lasson

10 minutes ago, Lasson said:

I will try and put the MPGD folder in the skins folder as well and see if that solves it. Thank you!

Edit: This is how my folder looks like now.

image.png.16c1db39af9de31ad84f836d4c682648.png

This is my players profile.

image.thumb.png.809f7b0e35a723c39897a6d65685e1fb.png

Remove mustermann 23 numerical dark from the folder and reload the game 

That seems to have done the trick. Thank you.

Although, I can't see my players attributes.

image.thumb.png.f798124d677e9637f58167b076c8505d.png

I'm so sorry if I'm missing something blatantly obvious.

Edited by Lasson

Make sure you've turned off cache before you reload the skin.  Afterwards you'll need to close FM, and reopen it, as there are changes to the properties files that will only be loaded when FM is opened (not when a skin is loaded).  Also at the moment, MPGD is beta and only works at 100% zoom (both game and Windows settings)

Em 11/06/2023 em 03:03, gabbfx disse:

Oh thank you very much! I have 0 experience with skin editing so I couldn't do it right.
Do I just need to copy "player overview panel.xml" from default skin and paste it in folder of Mustermann?

Could you arrange that friend?

i also want it!
please, share with me if you could see the attributes as numbers like the Default skin

8 小时前, gabbfx说:

I could not do it. =[

在 2023/8/1 在 AM6点43分, jeff.fit82说:

Could you arrange that friend?

i also want it!
please, share with me if you could see the attributes as numbers like the Default skin

just

20 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

MGPD has a numerical option?  

No it doesn't.  @yakus has made a version himself, adding in the layout from Mustermann23 Numerical Dark, and kindly posted the link above.

30 minutes ago, GIMN said:

No it doesn't.  @yakus has made a version himself, adding in the layout from Mustermann23 Numerical Dark, and kindly posted the link above.

I'd blame my bifocals, but that would be lying...

Thanks @yakus, and thanks for the reply @GIMN

6 horas atrás, Jellico73 disse:

FYI,

I may have posted this before, but for those wondering, adding the Wannachup files for Instant Result works fine with MGPD

image.png.1591cfcc2f91a92c33be168e6311c4c0.png

can you share the files to add instant result button with mgpd please? thanks in advance

5 minutes ago, Gilberto Silva said:

May have been asked, but I cannot find it - but where do I place the colour scheme files in the Documents folder to change the colour scheme?

From the opening post:

How do I use the alternative colour schemes?

Copy the colour scheme you want into the [skin name]/settings folder.  Delete the existing [skin name] settings.xml file, and rename the one you copied over to [skin name] settings.xml.  Once done, reload the skin!

10 hours ago, gabbfx said:

image.png.cb88125ecf70f5326863bcfdaa40f5d0.png

This pizza chart is only showing league matches, is there any way to make it show all matches?

It should be showing all competitive domestic matches; it certainly is for me.

image.thumb.png.422236f70c6a15498ab8a5d01b1d9080.png

image.thumb.png.dc36b7707da2ee0f699c2057bb473b40.png

image.thumb.png.aa9a7b6345e44b7f693dfb8217068f2c.png

So I'm real fan of your skin.. but i just can't make the instant result button to work..

I've tried everything .. used FM23's resource archiver but nothing works.. can anyone please help me out with this?

Thanks in advance!

4 minutes ago, ppflanel said:

So I'm real fan of your skin.. but i just can't make the instant result button to work..

I've tried everything .. used FM23's resource archiver but nothing works.. can anyone please help me out with this?

Thanks in advance!

On 10/12/2022 at 15:22, GIMN said:

You will need to edit panels/player/player positions indicator small horizontal.xml and add colour="text" at the end of every instance of widget class="info_icon_hint_text"

Sorry ive spent hours trying to locate where this would be now, any help would be appreciated to change the text colour for each position?

4 hours ago, samrph said:

Sorry ive spent hours trying to locate where this would be now, any help would be appreciated to change the text colour for each position?

You'll need to extract it with FM Resource Archiver, then follow those exact instructions

5 hours ago, ppflanel said:

Yeah i already tried that..

mentioned it in my original post but thanks anyways!

Nothing has changed in the skin that would impact Instant Result - so that guide from Jellico should be sufficient.  Make sure you reset cache before you reload the skin.

13 hours ago, GIMN said:

Nothing has changed in the skin that would impact Instant Result - so that guide from Jellico should be sufficient.  Make sure you reset cache before you reload the skin.

Thanks for your response, but yeah I've followed every step in the guide explained.. reloaded the skin. Closed the game etc etc..

just nothing makes it work..