[FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v3.03 - Updated 10/06/23 - NEW SKIN ADDED!!

GIMN

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, ppflanel said:

Thanks for your response, but yeah I've followed every step in the guide explained.. reloaded the skin. Closed the game etc etc..

just nothing makes it work..

The guide works, there are others who have used it and made it work in this skin.

i hope you find out where you're going wrong as it should be straightforward.

18 hours ago, snowofman said:

The guide works, there are others who have used it and made it work in this skin.

i hope you find out where you're going wrong as it should be straightforward.

Hey thanks for responding, somehow i got it working dont know how but it works!

Hi everyone,

I would like apply this skin but it doesnt know appear in theme. If we look the screen, only skin default and tato are possible to use this. 
What i have done:
- I extracted file into C:\Users\****\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\skins. 
- reset cache then reload the skin.

Capture d'écran 2023-08-10 112236.png

10 minutes ago, greansal said:

Hi everyone,

I would like apply this skin but it doesnt know appear in theme. If we look the screen, only skin default and tato are possible to use this. 
What i have done:
- I extracted file into C:\Users\****\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\skins. 
- reset cache then reload the skin.

Capture d'écran 2023-08-10 112236.png

make sure the skin itself isnt in a extra folder

Il y a 4 heures, snowofman a dit :

make sure the skin itself isnt in a extra folder

image.png.caeb96da103600df587e29608d674a37.png

Like this, but yes, by default there was another folder. But Fm23 still doesnt recognize the skin.

Edited by greansal

Il y a 2 heures, snowofman a dit :

yeah, it should looks like this - and it works fine for me

f.PNG.a6ff5eb74ab90252a08e34bf54a99fb4.PNG

Ok thank you, i found the solution. In page 1 from this topic, there is 2 links to download this skin. For the first time, I took the link below the page, then I m trying to take the link at the beginning of topic, it works. There is much more files like you posted.

Now im ready to start once again a new party ! I hope this skin will be update for fm 2024.

45 minutes ago, greansal said:

Ok thank you, i found the solution. In page 1 from this topic, there is 2 links to download this skin. For the first time, I took the link below the page, then I m trying to take the link at the beginning of topic, it works. There is much more files like you posted.

Now im ready to start once again a new party ! I hope this skin will be update for fm 2024.

You're welcome, glad you found the issue and got it working :) 

Hi (french player

your skin is fabulous and hope works with the new game FM24 immediatly !!!

now can you explain me the pizzachart ? I don t understand everythings :(  (colors, distance etc...)

thanks and go back in november

14 minutes ago, FERIA said:

Hi (french player

your skin is fabulous and hope works with the new game FM24 immediatly !!!

now can you explain me the pizzachart ? I don t understand everythings :(  (colors, distance etc...)

thanks and go back in november

Thankfully the opening post has it covered:

On 11/11/2022 at 03:57, GIMN said:

FAQs

What on earth is a Pizza Chart?

Hide contents

Based loosely on the Pizza Charts from The Athletic, this is a graph that shows how a player is performing compared to his peers.  Using a sample size of in-game FM data over multiple seasons across the Top 20 leagues (13,500 data points), you can now see how your players are performing as a whole and against their peers.  Shown as a percentile, in intervals of 10%.  This means if a player's bar is half way up, they are performing better than 50% of players in that position group.

N.B.  The comparison numbers are static.  They are based off the data pulled from multiple saves.  This does not adjust dynamically to data within your own save.

13 minutes ago, FERIA said:

Thks GIMM, sorry i see the FAQ but don t undestand... (and what is peers in french ?)

the difference of color pizz and their length...

peers is similar players, players of same caliber etc

colours is defence, midfield and attacking (if i remember correct)

length is how well they do in %

Hi @GIMN

Huge fan of the skin. I have also started watching your YouTube videos also and they are some of the best FM videos on there in my opinion.

I noticed during your Sampdoria save you have a blue theme throughout the skin, is this available anywhere? I think it looks incredible. I have tried all from the alt files but nothing there as far as I can see? 

If not then thats no problem, thought I would ask anyhow! :)

41 minutes ago, jamiemca123 said:

Hi @GIMN

Huge fan of the skin. I have also started watching your YouTube videos also and they are some of the best FM videos on there in my opinion.

I noticed during your Sampdoria save you have a blue theme throughout the skin, is this available anywhere? I think it looks incredible. I have tried all from the alt files but nothing there as far as I can see? 

If not then thats no problem, thought I would ask anyhow! :)

No, I created it for the Sampdoria save.  If (and it's a big if at the moment) I release another update it will be included.  Along with the Green & Gold I used for the South Africa video.  They will however, only work with MPGD, as the beta skin has a significantly different structure/settings set up that allows for a wider palette.

1 hour ago, GIMN said:

No, I created it for the Sampdoria save.  If (and it's a big if at the moment) I release another update it will be included.  Along with the Green & Gold I used for the South Africa video.  They will however, only work with MPGD, as the beta skin has a significantly different structure/settings set up that allows for a wider palette.

That’s no problem mate, thank you for replying. 

here’s hoping for another update to end the fm23 cycle! 

Hi again @GIMN

Having a small issue with the tactics screen, I am unable to see where I can put players on the tactics pitch. I have reloaded the skin, cleared cache and restarted the game. I have attached a video to demonstrate. Is there anything else I can do?

Playing on a 32inch curved monitor at 2560x1440 at 115% zoom as it was a bit small at 100%, no other issues with it! Also tried messing with my monitors settings but to no avail!

Thank you! 

23 minutes ago, jamiemca123 said:

Hi again @GIMN

Having a small issue with the tactics screen, I am unable to see where I can put players on the tactics pitch. I have reloaded the skin, cleared cache and restarted the game. I have attached a video to demonstrate. Is there anything else I can do?

Playing on a 32inch curved monitor at 2560x1440 at 115% zoom as it was a bit small at 100%, no other issues with it! Also tried messing with my monitors settings but to no avail!

Thank you! 

New Skin, MPGD (Musterman Preview Graphical Dark) Added - Currently works at 100% Zoom only.

From OP Dan

Edited by JustHowie

My guess is you can't see the circles I've highlighted here?

image.png.499a7fb9b44045aedebc6915ad848f6c.png

If that's the case, my guess is that I have my monitor on a higher brightness than everyone else :kriss:

I don't know if there is a way of changing the colour of the indicators of empty positions, but I'll have a look when I get the time.

3 minutes ago, jamiemca123 said:

@GIMN Yes thats the case, sorry I didnt really know what to call them! I have the brightness at 100% :/ Even tried adjusting the gamma and contrast and then tried on a different monitor! 

I'm not sure what to call them either :lol:

As I said, I don't know if it's possible to change the colour of those whatever-you-call-thems.  Nothing jumps out immediately looking at the code; might be controlled graphically, but will take digging and time.  I can see them very clearly, but guessing by JustHowie responding and not saying they are clearly there either, that I must be the only one who can see them.  Maybe I've just used the skin so much it's second nature!!

1 hour ago, GIMN said:

I'm not sure what to call them either :lol:

As I said, I don't know if it's possible to change the colour of those whatever-you-call-thems.  Nothing jumps out immediately looking at the code; might be controlled graphically, but will take digging and time.  I can see them very clearly, but guessing by JustHowie responding and not saying they are clearly there either, that I must be the only one who can see them.  Maybe I've just used the skin so much it's second nature!!

I should have said I can see them my apologises 

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stuball09 said:

Is there a version of the MPGD with attributes enabled? I love this skin, by far my favourite I've used. 

Love the YouTube series with Ajax aswell so far 👍

I'm afraid not, as per the opening post:

What's the deal with this MPGD skin?
This is a preview build with my plans for FM24.  As I've developed the skin over the year, there's a lot of things I've learnt and wanted to address that need bigger, structural back-end changes.  This is my first step towards it, but it is unlikely to be completed before the next game drops (you know, having a life and all that).  It is only available in dark mode and graphical, and in-game zoom settings must be at 100%.

On 20/09/2023 at 15:23, RussoTuristo said:

Hello mate. What file should I edit to add more columns to the League Table?

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.6314d12ce95bc908407c68d2ea870047.png

As it's the default league panel (as in the league table is the same setup as the one in the default skin), you'll need to extract the base game files and find team/team league table panel.xml.  It's probably going to actually take you on a journey to a whole load of other panels to define the default view, but I'm not entirely sure, and currently in Italy away from my PC with the extracted files on it.

• 3 weeks later...

I love this skin it makes the game realistic. I just cannot find a way to disable the player and stuff search, I explain , in real life we dont take a database and search for stuff and player with attributes, so we shoul realy on job advertize and only when we get some stuff we can have suggestion from them. I hope i made myself understood

3 hours ago, zippedd said:

I love this skin it makes the game realistic. I just cannot find a way to disable the player and stuff search, I explain , in real life we dont take a database and search for stuff and player with attributes, so we shoul realy on job advertize and only when we get some stuff we can have suggestion from them. I hope i made myself understood

Put this in the skin/sections folder.  Turn off caching and reload the skin.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mmxm5mji5q62jrk/sidebar_sections.xml/file

7 minutes ago, zippedd said:

i dont have a folder called sections.. do you mean the main folder? Thanks

Where the fonts/graphics/panels folder are, create a new folder called sections, if it doesnt work you'll also have to add the file below. You'll have to reload the game to see changes

config.xml

25 minuti fa, TCSSkin ha scritto:

Where the fonts/graphics/panels folder are, create a new folder called sections, if it doesnt work you'll also have to add the file below. You'll have to reload the game to see changes

config.xml 92 B  · 0 downloads

Sorry I'm stupid I have to create a folder called section in fonts folder, but in that folder i dont have any graphics folder ....I have to create that and then inside I have to create a folder called panels? Sorry

39 minutes ago, zippedd said:

Sorry I'm stupid I have to create a folder called section in fonts folder, but in that folder i dont have any graphics folder ....I have to create that and then inside I have to create a folder called panels? Sorry

No.

you have to create a "sections" folder the same place where

fonts

graphics

panels 

folders are

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, GIMN said:

Notice for FM24

Firstly, thank you all for the support over the last year.  Mustermann23 had 90,000 downloads which, quite frankly is mind-boggling (of course, it also had 21 updates, so there will be plenty of you who ended up downloading it multiple times - I am not going to pretend that is 90,000 users :D)

Due to work commitments, the FM24 version will not be released until late Novemeber - I will be targetting circa 20th November.  There will only be a graphical version for FM24, as I am looking to better balancemy time in the upcoming year.  I will create a new thread once there is progress to share.

Peace and love, y'all.

Thank you master! ❤️

You can try changing the version in skin_config.xml to 22.0.0.  I can say with almost 100% certainty there will be things that are broken - either because they relate to things that are new from FM23 onwards, the underlying code changed since, or things have been removed.

2 hours ago, Continum said:

I see. Makes sense. Does anyone happen to know if there exist same kind of skins for FM 22?

Not likely. 23 added a ton of metrics that skins like this rely on.

2 hours ago, FERIA said:

pass to FM24 ^^

The game has been out 3 or 4 days, we get the game at the same time as you, making a basic skin takes ages, let alone a complex like this one.

On 19/10/2023 at 17:00, GIMN said:

Notice for FM24

Firstly, thank you all for the support over the last year.  Mustermann23 had 90,000 downloads which, quite frankly is mind-boggling (of course, it also had 21 updates, so there will be plenty of you who ended up downloading it multiple times - I am not going to pretend that is 90,000 users :D)

Due to work commitments, the FM24 version will not be released until late Novemeber - I will be targetting circa 20th November.  There will only be a graphical version for FM24, as I am looking to better balancemy time in the upcoming year.  I will create a new thread once there is progress to share.

Peace and love, y'all.

I hope that graphical version is the one that you were working on for FM24 already in FM23, the one that was like "FM24 preview build" or whatever. Because I love love love that skin. 

1 hour ago, DaddyTorgo said:

I hope that graphical version is the one that you were working on for FM24 already in FM23, the one that was like "FM24 preview build" or whatever. Because I love love love that skin. 

Correct.  MPGD was the preview build.  There will be a few changes here and there, and a couple of new additions, too - but the design system is based on that which I did at the end of the FM23 cycle.

On 23/10/2023 at 01:27, GIMN said:

Correct.  MPGD was the preview build.  There will be a few changes here and there, and a couple of new additions, too - but the design system is based on that which I did at the end of the FM23 cycle.

I'm so happy right now. 

One thing I wondered about it - I really like the player archetypes at the top of the profile. Is that something that it would be possible to extend to ALL players? Like right now I think I remember you saying if someone has "Fox in the Box" you know they are going to be close to world class in that role. But what if that just basically told you their preferred role, and not that they were a top player? Does that thought make sense?