FM Touch Apple Arcade - Where Is The Love?

We appreciated all the feedback posted here. This is something we are constantly reviewing for the best approach across each platform. We'll be looking to provide more information and content specifically related to Touch on Apple Arcade post release.

We'll continue to look at our approach for all future iterations.

24 minutes ago, Desmond Richardson said:

We appreciated all the feedback posted here. This is something we are constantly reviewing for the best approach across each platform. We'll be looking to provide more information and content specifically related to Touch on Apple Arcade post release.

Thanks. One of the things I really want to know is, when FM24 rolls round, will FM23 be pulled from the Arcade, in the same way FM22 is being pulled from Gamepass on Tuesday? 

1 hour ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Any plans to bring back touch mode for PC? the best way to play the game since it was introduced in 2015 for me

14 saat önce, Desmond Richardson said:

Thanks for answer. I will try to play Touch version this year instead of PC because of my job and having less time. I hope Touch version can make me happy :)

1 hour ago, BuryBlade said:

There’s a very real possibility that in a years time FM23 disappears from the Apple Arcade, along with all save game progress. 

C6664063-2D50-494D-A708-3195A86DA348.jpeg

While it's possible (we have no idea what SI/Sega's contract with Apple says) it's by no means either certain or likely.

Look at NBA 2k as a comparable yearly "big name" title - the previous AA versions of that game are still available today.

Downloaded on iPad, great to be playing a new game after 2 years. 

initial thoughts :

mainly it’s identical to fm21 on the iPad, with a few menus changed and a couple of new screens  That’s fine as it was a perfect game, but still a bit disappointed in the lack of progress made.

Initial issues :

theres too much space between players in the squad view and player search screens. In 21 you’d get a lot more players visible on the screen. Is there a way of reducing this or the font size? EDIT - just checked and 19 players in the squad visible in 21, just 12 in 23.

when I started a game I picked Brighton and loaded down to league 2. It said I’d selected a small database, and on loading one of the biggest wonderkids, Andreas Schjelderup, is not visible in game. This can’t be right ? How can I load a larger database?

Apologies if the above are just things I’ve missed due to being in a different place and can be corrected

EDIT copied to feedback thread instead 

Edited by Burty76

6 minutes ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

How do you install the graphics please @ollie_davis?

Sorry mate the thread you attached wasn’t opening yesterday.

literally drag and drop my folders from my Mac (faces, kits, logos and trophies) into the file sharing area under FMT when my iPad is connected to Mac.

didn’t need any skins.

reset cache then restart game and it worked 

1 minute ago, ollie_davis said:

literally drag and drop my folders from my Mac (faces, kits, logos and trophies) into the file sharing area under FMT when my iPad is connected to Mac.

didn’t need any skins.

cheers pal. need a folder named pictures or anything like that? 

7 minutes ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

cheers pal. need a folder named pictures or anything like that? 

Nope, I always keep them seperate.

that way if I want to add more kits (I haven’t downloaded all of the ones I want yet) I can just update that folder rather than everything.

the folders I’ve got created are:

logos

faces

trophies

kits

Assume we can’t get the Man Utd logo in because there is no way we can change the club ID?

also on my iPhone it’s not working at the moment, saying I don’t have memory - even though I do!

2 hours ago, João14 said:

Yes mate.

If anyone can see a workaround to load more than 5 leagues do tell

I remember on FMT21 days, a lad had created a first day save with around 50k players and many leagues with that.

Just to rename it to FMV file to put into iPad and the rest is magic.
Apart from a few hiccups (like Team1-2 issue with reserve matches - not a gamebreaker), it was working well. 

I was still playing with that until FMT23 release indeed.

Edited by Moon duo

6 hours ago, ollie_davis said:

didn’t need any skins.

Hey Ollie. How do you reset the cache on iPad or iPhone? I can't figure it out which means I have to do a fresh install of the game every time I want to add new graphics :( 

4 hours ago, Moon duo said:

I remember on FMT21 days, a lad had created a first day save with around 50k players and many leagues with that.

Just to rename it to FMV file to put into iPad and the rest is magic.
Apart from a few hiccups (like Team1-2 issue with reserve matches - not a gamebreaker), it was working well. 

I was still playing with that until FMT23 release indeed.

I’m trying that with the Xbox version of gamepass. I’ll try to share my results tonight

18 minutes ago, Jon MUFC said:

Hey Ollie. How do you reset the cache on iPad or iPhone? I can't figure it out which means I have to do a fresh install of the game every time I want to add new graphics :( 

Open up preferences

bottom left it has a reset drop-down button and cache on there. Only done on iPad so far. 

Hi everybody,
Sorry for my bad school English ;-)

I'm a bit lost. I would like on my ipad to be able to have a bigger database, the real names (like Napoli for example), to make the German team active  and also the good pictures of players....

What website and database do you use? Do you have a tutorial to explain how to load everything into the ipad?
I found this site: https://sortitoutsi.net/content/61133/fm2023-licensing-and-real-name-fix

Thanks

20 hours ago, TomdeParis said:

Hi everybody,
Sorry for my bad school English ;-)

I'm a bit lost. I would like on my ipad to be able to have a bigger database, the real names (like Napoli for example), to make the German team active  and also the good pictures of players....

What website and database do you use? Do you have a tutorial to explain how to load everything into the ipad?
I found this site: https://sortitoutsi.net/content/61133/fm2023-licensing-and-real-name-fix

Thanks

Unfortunately far as I’m aware the database on iPad is fixed at either small or medium and as of yet there’s no solution or fix for real names. The one you linked is for the full PC game and not compatible 

Il y a 5 heures, PAFC_Dugout a dit :

Unfortunately far as I’m aware the database on iPad is fixed at either small or medium and as of yet there’s no solution or fix for real names. The one you linked is for the full PC game and not compatible 

Are you sure ?? Because when I connect my ipad to my computer, I have access to the files and folders of the game.