• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 horas atrás, hyrule_king disse:

Been working on some graphics today. 

82beda471147613f6feebabc572f9fb8.png

2a1b1161973fc341ef706191ffc6fe37.png

8f991352e719e0cd9451c9a5b8451eae.png

I like this approach, mate. Especially the (strong and) dark background, top bar with the team color and simpler graphics. Nice touch on the shaded dividers used in the top boxes, with the squad info.

How did you manage to centralize these menus for all screens if you don't mind teaching please?

image.png.0b52ee53b8f1e921385afeb431de8b13.png

Edited by lugui

2 minutes ago, lugui said:

I like this approach, mate. Especially for the very dark background, top bar with the team color and simpler graphics. Nice touch on the shaded dividers used in the top boxes, with the squad info.

How did you manage to centralize these menus for all screens if you don't mind teaching please?

credit goes to @bluestillidie00 or @wkdsoul from a while back :

ad this under your tabbar section in the client object browser.

7ac6c9572ad2125f65310e0beacaacbf.png

2 hours ago, lugui said:

I like this approach, mate. Especially the (strong and) dark background, top bar with the team color and simpler graphics. Nice touch on the shaded dividers used in the top boxes, with the squad info.

This should be enough to center the menu, replace current

<container id="tBAR">
	<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="middle"/>
		<container class="sections_menu_strip" id="acse" auto_size="horizontal"/>
</container>

12 hours ago, hyrule_king said:

Put the graphics into the tato skin. 

13202511bfc4cb9c72f5b186a52f1d37.png

I tried playing around with this and the client browser last night by changing the graphic on the action bar line to another location but I couldn't get anything to pull through I wanted to achieve a solid bar that was the teams secondary could and make the font to primary (just to see how it would look) knowing me I've set something transparent somewhere though.

39 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

I tried playing around with this and the client browser last night by changing the graphic on the action bar line to another location but I couldn't get anything to pull through I wanted to achieve a solid bar that was the teams secondary could and make the font to primary (just to see how it would look) knowing me I've set something transparent somewhere though.

did you delete the original section strip bit further up the client object browser.

if you dm me you client object browser , i can have a look.

11 minutes ago, hyrule_king said:

did you delete the original section strip bit further up the client object browser.

if you dm me you client object browser , i can have a look.

I will have a look later and DM you (in work for another 3 hours currently) thank you

19 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

This should be enough to center the menu, replace current

<container id="tBAR">
	<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="middle"/>
		<container class="sections_menu_strip" id="acse" auto_size="horizontal"/>
</container>

Thank you, it worked!

image.png.fa8bd67401f856c59ee75a8b883aaacf.png

On 12/05/2023 at 01:53, GIMN said:

Something I've always wanted is a way to have a split screen view on the squad panel - allowing you to select a player to see their profile.  I've found a way to do that, like so (I haven't fleshed out the profile/details bit yet):

image.thumb.png.7bdd9946ee26bb93b5e1c99a42d8b0cc.png

Been exploring this further.  Specifically, the mini profiles that come up when you select multiple players

image.thumb.png.d7fa6bfa372e42da9afc6a9c413ce0f4.png

Selectors don't work, so it's an excuse for more buttons to flick between comparison information:

image.png.490f870b875655737c6936d35b403aee.png image.png.40f3326c9ce0e3229cd6ecd80dd60c38.png image.png.f66b13c1406d27481e2022a991b34a32.png image.png.e0f0d41ac06a90caa5436b494ffca41d.png

(had to add the overlay in the last image, as there isn't enough space to have the full pizza chart information, and due to selectors not working chose the "overall" pizza chart as it helps give a broad overview of how a player is performing)

1 hour ago, GIMN said:

Been exploring this further.  Specifically, the mini profiles that come up when you select multiple players

image.thumb.png.d7fa6bfa372e42da9afc6a9c413ce0f4.png

Selectors don't work, so it's an excuse for more buttons to flick between comparison information:

image.png.490f870b875655737c6936d35b403aee.png image.png.40f3326c9ce0e3229cd6ecd80dd60c38.png image.png.f66b13c1406d27481e2022a991b34a32.png image.png.e0f0d41ac06a90caa5436b494ffca41d.png

(had to add the overlay in the last image, as there isn't enough space to have the full pizza chart information, and due to selectors not working chose the "overall" pizza chart as it helps give a broad overview of how a player is performing)

WOW just wow. :)

Cleaned up the player card a bit, now for the rest of the info bar. (attributes/posiitonal info etc) stuff that will be constant, the whole bottom half will be various button selection pages for profile/contract/medical/tranings/stats etc)

Kane.PNG.ba6cf940b1b913e93ba6df0735e58523.PNG 

belingham.PNG.b24a85227256000d881c2190def01a94.PNG 

Capture.PNG.13d6211cf8bfea0f26ceaa0e17b03433.PNG

I either dreamt this or it was something @wkdsoul was doing, but I had an idea to create some invisible buttons that sat over the player positions to get a bit of a better idea of their key attributes for that area. I still need to actually build those radar charts specific to each position but the starting point is pretty solid:

bcb87178272685977388bacb8bc29062.gif

Useable or just extra stuff?!

1 minute ago, _Ben_ said:

I either dreamt this or it was something @wkdsoul was doing, but I had an idea to create some invisible buttons that sat over the player positions to get a bit of a better idea of their key attributes for that area. I still need to actually build those radar charts specific to each position but the starting point is pretty solid:

this is much better than my effort but the same idea yes. 

19 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

I like this and yes same idea as @wkdsoul

Would it be something you want to share ?

2 minutes ago, snowofman said:

it was just in the idea stage while i figure buttons out, he's way ahead of me already (as per) - ill be giving this ago at somepoint

i got to there, couldnt even get the close button right. 

2 minutes ago, snowofman said:

1 minute ago, wkdsoul said:

it was just in the idea stage while i figure buttons out, he's way ahead of me already (as per) - ill be giving this ago at somepoint

I could have sworn I'd seen it somewhere but couldn't find it after a quick search. Until tonight, I had no idea that I could layer containers on top of each other, despite having faces on top of kits in loads of places in the skin! I then had no idea I could make invisible buttons and then had no idea that I could actually make it run smoothly.

My player panel is now so different to what it was a matter of months ago. Customisable info for the players, a multitude of animated containers and, since the last update, the move to the three box approach to fit in across the skin:

5e1b48db023d7c8cb848869fca019c51.png

I'm going to tidy it all up and then upload @snowofman - but I'll pop the things in a DM in the next couple of days so you can have a play before it's necessarily all ready to go.

I could have sworn I'd seen it somewhere but couldn't find it after a quick search. Until tonight, I had no idea that I could layer containers on top of each other, despite having faces on top of kits in loads of places in the skin! I then had no idea I could make invisible buttons and then had no idea that I could actually make it run smoothly.

My player panel is now so different to what it was a matter of months ago. Customisable info for the players, a multitude of animated containers and, since the last update, the move to the three box approach to fit in across the skin:

I'm going to tidy it all up and then upload @snowofman - but I'll pop the things in a DM in the next couple of days so you can have a play before it's necessarily all ready to go.

Stunning,. 

Lovely, take your time. no rush at all

Club1.thumb.png.d54842d3db3d79452b74a6ed78a416cf.png/

Had a go at making a club page (still a fair bit to be changed. Mostly there need to work out how to box the names the names in the starting XI 

Player1.thumb.png.3a857a660ac54d342fffc6d43b7f721b.png

Finally got the player profile layout I wanted alot of the selectors are dead as I have removed alot. Planning on finishing the coloured boxes in the next few days (absolutely drained after doing the club page all night). Still can't figure out gow to get a background on the player picture panel looked at a few skins that do it can't figure out what I am doing wrong. 

Planning on a new home page & Player popup next then I think I will actually move from January1st/4th (testing graphics in match

49 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

Club1.thumb.png.d54842d3db3d79452b74a6ed78a416cf.png/

Had a go at making a club page (still a fair bit to be changed. Mostly there need to work out how to box the names the names in the starting XI 

Player1.thumb.png.3a857a660ac54d342fffc6d43b7f721b.png

Finally got the player profile layout I wanted alot of the selectors are dead as I have removed alot. Planning on finishing the coloured boxes in the next few days (absolutely drained after doing the club page all night). Still can't figure out gow to get a background on the player picture panel looked at a few skins that do it can't figure out what I am doing wrong. 

Planning on a new home page & Player popup next then I think I will actually move from January1st/4th (testing graphics in match

Looking slick, like it.

finished off my player info bar (i think)

3.thumb.PNG.a079e52d3fac2d8092f871fec26c757c.PNG

2.PNG.b15b5a7cb89f106e7d2a086ec9fe58f1.PNG Capture.PNG.3a4e8e3d4fbe5fbbb8612692f5774ce3.PNG

4.PNG.4961690a80a10bd8a1f6cbb051a4a54b.PNG

Got some time to get back to enhancing my widescreen team squad view and tidying up the additional stat and facts ribbons. Reworked some of the XML code so it leverages SET_VAR tags more so it is easy to make quick edits.

bQqBzTE.png

Next thing I want to tackle is trying to add a Calendar Time-line to the bottom so it updates as you process through the game. Might be biting off more than I can chew.

14 minutes ago, Powermonger said:

Got some time to get back to enhancing my widescreen team squad view and tidying up the additional stat and facts ribbons. Reworked some of the XML code so it leverages SET_VAR tags more so it is easy to make quick edits.

bQqBzTE.png

Next thing I want to tackle is trying to add a Calendar Time-line to the bottom so it updates as you process through the game. Might be biting off more than I can chew.

hi mate can you please share this panel.

1 hour ago, kimmanzambi01 said:

hi mate can you please share this panel.

Sure, I want to make a couple of updates to the top ribbon first and then will post up my files.

I have given up on the calendar time-line for now and have gone with adding the league progress graph as part of the bottom panel. Sort of serves the same purpose in visualising how the season is tracking along in terms of start to end.

3sGT0IX.png

On 18/05/2023 at 20:33, GIMN said:

I once again coming asking for help/opinions!

Trying to jazz up the "Team News" panel.

image.thumb.png.9410e2a2f2d22f13a97be0d9d4129f75.png

Stadium makes "sense" for the home team, but not the away team.  Not really certain what to put in that space for the away team, though.  Ideas welcome?

(disclaimer: @wkdsoul might have already come up with the best idea whilst I was typing this up)

Edit:  A hastily put together version of of my interpretation of wkdsoul's suggestion:

image.png.845f786075503a9ef7d7e237d4ce68fd.png

This looks class, would you care to share the panels?

2 hours ago, Powermonger said:

Sure, I want to make a couple of updates to the top ribbon first and then will post up my files.

I have given up on the calendar time-line for now and have gone with adding the league progress graph as part of the bottom panel. Sort of serves the same purpose in visualising how the season is tracking along in terms of start to end.

3sGT0IX.png

I like this alot, where do you find the entries for records kind of like the thought of putting oldest player, youngest player etc along the base ( I ask knowing I won't be at a computer for another 5 days 😅)

24 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

I like this alot, where do you find the entries for records kind of like the thought of putting oldest player, youngest player etc along the base ( I ask knowing I won't be at a computer for another 5 days 😅)

the data is in person properties.xml

4 hours ago, lukewm said:

This looks class, would you care to share the panels?

It will be included in a future update for my skin.  When that may be, however, is a mystery!

8 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Showed some screenshots on Twitter and the like, so i'll post them here.

Don't ask for the link. It features stuff from other skins so I won't be sharing.

image.thumb.png.e6bcd1ac4b90813d2173604057370911.png image.thumb.png.6a94f23cad2dd13a81ef326d9dc0c877.png image.thumb.png.d6aa03cd6ee95ea2da7dca071443693f.png image.thumb.png.50bf0c3c3bc9045d2ea1586fe2754027.png image.thumb.png.80661dc8cd7184838d22657511953459.png

This looks amazing 

10 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Showed some screenshots on Twitter and the like, so i'll post them here.

Don't ask for the link. It features stuff from other skins so I won't be sharing.

image.thumb.png.e6bcd1ac4b90813d2173604057370911.png 

Like that you've got the archetype in there from GIMN. It's something that really adds value to understanding the player type.

I also like the bars you have for hidden attributes. I don't know whether you'd made that or taken it from my skin as I'd got a version of that sat in one of my folders somewhere but I've never committed to actual including it...