[FM23] England Level 10 Now Released

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

There could be a Level 8 release tonight if that is what people want.

Or you could wait till the full Level 10 release.

Yes, please :) Fantastic! Thank You.

Edited by vrc

• lionel messi changed the title to [FM23] England Level 10 (WIP), Level 8 Released

Have you not had the issue with reserve clubs in level 10 being promoted when winning the division, despite it being ticked in the editor not to promote those clubs? Or have you not got that far yet? 

I personally don’t care, but I know DanFMDatabases won’t release his down to level 10 whilst the issue exists, and is only planning to release it at level 9 until it’s fixed, and while his stance is commendable, if you also take that stance there will be a lot of disappointed players out there. 

5 minutes ago, TacticalGenius said:

Have you not had the issue with reserve clubs in level 10 being promoted when winning the division, despite it being ticked in the editor not to promote those clubs? Or have you not got that far yet? 

I personally don’t care, but I know DanFMDatabases won’t release his down to level 10 whilst the issue exists, and is only planning to release it at level 9 until it’s fixed, and while his stance is commendable, if you also take that stance there will be a lot of disappointed players out there. 

That should be a easy fix once i get into the advanced rules once i have done all the data.

6 hours ago, lionel messi said:

All Level 10 teams made amateur.

The way the game represents the amateur means that a player/Coach plays/works for free. Not sure that this is happening IRL for ALL Level 10 clubs.

But in any case this is your DB , it is your call.

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

Has anyone played Level 8 yet?

Any bugs?

Any issues?

Half way through the season , no issues with crashes etc. 

One note only ,I think that the number of changes allowed has been increased to 5. Still 3 in the db, including FA CUP matches.

17 minutes ago, agiannop said:

The way the game represents the amateur means that a player/Coach plays/works for free. Not sure that this is happening IRL for ALL Level 10 clubs.

But in any case this is your DB , it is your call.

I have not got round to looking at the contracts for players/staff yet but i will look into it before the full Level 10 release.

Its on my to do list lol.

2 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Has anyone played Level 8 yet?

Any bugs?

Any issues?

A few games into the season. Playing as my local team, so much appreciated, thanks. No issues or bugs that are effecting any game play.

It's nothing you can do anything about but I had 1 away fan for the FA Cup Extra Prelim game and 4 for the first away game of the season, and the away stand in the ground was packed :). I'm not bothered about to be honest, I just go with the number rather than what the gameplay looks like.

34 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

Is that rule just for the FA Cup or for other competions as well?

Hi , I have found these ,  but TBH I struggle to find something for level7-8. Maybe it is League related and not something more generic. I will try to research to see if  I will find something.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/match/2022-2023/thurlow-nunn-premier-division/lakenheath/soham-town-rangers/427529

https://www.charnockrichardfc.co.uk/match/1077/1585#report

25 minutes ago, potbellypigs said:

A few games into the season. Playing as my local team, so much appreciated, thanks. No issues or bugs that are effecting any game play.

It's nothing you can do anything about but I had 1 away fan for the FA Cup Extra Prelim game and 4 for the first away game of the season, and the away stand in the ground was packed :). I'm not bothered about to be honest, I just go with the number rather than what the gameplay looks like.

Another thing i have not got round to doing just yet is attendances.