Embarassing Own Goals Thread

I have the absolute worst own goal EVER. Here's the situation. 1-0 up against Zenit. A long ball is pumped into our half. My keeper runs out of his box to get it. The rest is history :(

11262008172726qp5.jpg

11262008172755ml4.jpg

11262008172827cr4.jpg

Yes, Van Der Sar did indeed run all the way out of his box to collect the ball, then made a 180 degree turn and then boot the ball into his own goal. Such an unfathomable ****-up.

I had a goal credited as an own goal against my GK. Opponent blasted a shot that came off the bar and hit my GK in the back as he dove to stop it. I guess technically it was an own goal, but I wouldn't really count it as such.

Now in a real game once way back when I used to play GK, one of my defenders scored a real howler. He was in trouble, and I came out for the backpass and came out at an angle away from goal, figuring the worst that would happen would be that he'd pass it out for a corner. Well damned if he doesn't pass the ball into the empty net behind me.

He never really liked me anyway, so maybe he did on purpose to make me look bad...

I have the absolute worst own goal EVER. Here's the situation. 1-0 up against Zenit. A long ball is pumped into our half. My keeper runs out of his box to get it. The rest is history :(

11262008172726qp5.jpg

11262008172755ml4.jpg

11262008172827cr4.jpg

Yes, Van Der Sar did indeed run all the way out of his box to collect the ball, then made a 180 degree turn and then boot the ball into his own goal. Such an unfathomable ****-up.

That is incredible, I'm trying to imagine what was going through his head.

Not embarassing but a funny own goal for me, playing Arsenal vs Man City, Adebayor shoots from outside the box but it hits the bar, comes off the ground and hits the bar again, goalie stood there frozen, defender shoots the ball against his back and the ball goes in. You have to see it in 3D to believe it :p

Watch the comment "Enyeama was rooted to the spot" :D

fast forward to Arsenal's last goal

twice in one season santon passed the ball back to asenjo and asenjo just missed it completly

im thinking he wanted to try to out do paul robinson

thats happened to me too, in the FA cup as AFC wimbledon and i was waaay over my head

it sucked :(

Archived