New Ingame FMScout09 v0.8 Beta

immuner

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes it is compatible with 9.2. you should look at the first post in the thread or in the official page for news.

you can't have accurate sale values. sale value in fm09 is not static anymore and is calculated on the fly and it is very hard to find. thats why there is no utility that can find it. however, scouting in fm09 has been improved and you can get a scout report which gives you an closer sale value.

Hi Im using this and it has been very good and useful. Great work!

one problem though while editing it seems that i cant edit the passing stat. When i try to change it and save the profile, it just returns to the default. Is it a bug or am i doing something wrong? It works for the other stats though.

By the way, is it possible to edit prefferred moves?

hi and thanks!

hehe no it's not your fault. just had a look and had forgot to set the passing value :). Thanks for tracking that down. Please redownload v1.2 and let me know :). It has a few minor fixes as well and the result box shows how many PR's it calculates per search (so you know that if you perform the search a second time, it will be faster because PR's have been calculated).

No its not possible as i dont know where it lies in memory yet. Anyways, this is mainly a scout rather than a complete editing tool, you can try FMEditor for that (I think you can edit preferred moves there). Hope i helped :).

yes it is compatible with 9.2. you should look at the first post in the thread or in the official page for news.

you can't have accurate sale values. sale value in fm09 is not static anymore and is calculated on the fly and it is very hard to find. thats why there is no utility that can find it. however, scouting in fm09 has been improved and you can get a scout report which gives you an closer sale value.

I don't know about it being not static. I downloaded a panel for my skin that displays the accurate sale values in game and from I've observed, they seem pretty static. I don't think it's impossible for scouts and editors to implement accurate sale values because it is in the game. It's accurate too. I wanted to sign Ballack, and the utility I was using(either this or FMRTE, I forgot) displayed his sale value at $13 million. I downloaded the panel and it displayed his sale value at $17.5 million. I made an inquiry just in case, and guess what Chelsea returned it asking for $17.5 million. So it's pretty accurate and static too and I think it can definitely be found in game. Just need to look a little harder, I guess.

I've figured out why mine wasn't working, I somehow hadn't extracted all of the files into the same folder. For those with the same issue as me just create a folder and extract all files from the .zip file into it, it then should work.

I've just done that, and nothing...

It opens up etc, and it asks me if I want to load FM2009, but it doesn't do anything.

Actually, I don't think i'm too sure what it's supposed to do. All I know is that it's just sitting there looking pretty. Anyone got any suggestions for an idiot?

Agbonlahor11 can you tell me how to reproduce the error? If you give me details i might be able to fix it.

Tottiseiya i've no idea how to change the title :). Do you know how?

njrocky i am aware of the panel you mention. When i say static, i mean that there is no one variable saleValue in the game anymore, so there is not one place in memory that this is stored. Instead it is calculated by a number of factors along with their weights and since we do not know the algorithm, it's pretty hard to find. So instead of doing accurate sale value = saleValue you do accurate sale value = factor1 * weight1 + factor2 * weight2 / weight 1 + weight2. The panel probably displays it that way.

bigdirtyjames have you got the latest version and patch 9.1.0 or 9.2.0 installed?

wait...v1.2 is comp with 9.2.0.

so you load your fm game, you run the scout, you click on load and what does it do? does it give you an error loading or successfully loaded fm?

and i dont understand....which players and staff buttons you can click? email me a screenshot please will have a look at it tomorrow.

wait...v1.2 is comp with 9.2.0.

so you load your fm game, you run the scout, you click on load and what does it do? does it give you an error loading or successfully loaded fm?

and i dont understand....which players and staff buttons you can click? email me a screenshot please will have a look at it tomorrow.

Dude, it's all good.

I downloaded 1.2 and it's working like a dream.

Thanks very much for your help - much appreciated.

Maybe I'm just being a bit thick, but is there a way to get this to show the hidden mental stats of a player? Stuff like professionalism, pressure, loyalty, etc like FM Genie Scout does. I much prefer the fact that this will show my all the players at my club on one screen which I can't seem to do with Genie Scout, but i'd really like to be able to see the professionalism, etc of my players for tutoring purposes.

Oops. Thought i added the batch file along with the shortcut for the relative path.

Seems its better to generate a separate exe for that. Will do that asap.

Quick fix for now, change the path of the shortcut to point at your current location where the main executable is.

P.S. Thinking of releasing a new version, as i have added mental traits skills for players (professionalism, etc).

ManUred7 no idea mate. I dont own WSM to get a save game and check. Try restarting the scout (maybe you loaded a new saved game in the game and didnt reload the scout?).

EDIT: Ok fixed it.....redownload v1.2. Now MiniScout is an executable file :).

When I download Immuner Scout 09 and try to start it, a little window shows up and say that it doesn't work. Why does this happend? I use Windows Vista and I have downloaded NET framwork, but still it doesn't work. Can someone help me with this? This happens also with FM Real Time Editor.

ManUred7 no idea mate. I dont own WSM to get a save game and check. Try restarting the scout (maybe you loaded a new saved game in the game and didnt reload the scout?).

i think this is a WSM problem, because it doesn't work me for either

i wish they just sold FM instead of WSM in the USA..

• 2 weeks later...

hello,

yes i have been working on it since the update came out. Unfortunately i have been very busy lately and I havent managed to finish it yet. It's about 90% ready. I could release it right now only if i disable some features. I would ask you to wait a few more days and I am sure you will like what you see.

Kostas

hello,

yes i have been working on it since the update came out. Unfortunately i have been very busy lately and I havent managed to finish it yet. It's about 90% ready. I could release it right now only if i disable some features. I would ask you to wait a few more days and I am sure you will like what you see.

Kostas

OK. New features are coming. We are inpatient

Archived