New Ingame FMScout09 v0.8 Beta

immuner

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

errrr i never keep getting amazed....guys, last night i checked these were working fine.

i havent changed nation and age since 0.5 or so. work on mine fine.

acantoni you mean you bought him for that money?

when you have an issue, please drop me an email with a compressed saved game and details on how to reproduce the problem.

cheers guys.

errrr i never keep getting amazed....guys, last night i checked these were working fine.

i havent changed nation and age since 0.5 or so. work on mine fine.

acantoni you mean you bought him for that money?

when you have an issue, please drop me an email with a compressed saved game and details on how to reproduce the problem.

cheers guys.

I don't know why you keep getting amazed. This (search by age) does not work for me, and it is a fact.

It never did.

Maybe it does for you, and for many other of the applications users, but it does not for me.

Thanks for the reply immuner:

I confirm in 1.0 for me no filters work on the players search, i reverted to 0.99 and everything works (consider fix the link on your site it points to 0.98 you have to manually change the url)

About the sale value i confirm it seems to be wrong, i decided to pick a player (in this case Benaglio) , a good younger who 'd be flattered to have been sough by a great club like Inter Milan.

Diego Benaglio has current value of 5892796 and Sale Value of 1744760 at this very moment, scout though assess it will take from 13 to 15 milions to buy him so i did a try. Saved the game, reloaded and made an offert ot 1800000 and see the results, if they refused quit-reload and did another offer with 1 milion more.

At 12.000.000 it got accepted so very very far away from the sale value suggested in the scout.

This acout is really great and I use it all the time!!

I do whowever have one wish for future versions:

FM Genie scout had a feature for the FM2008 version, where you could deselect certain players from a list of players (i.e. from a search or from a loaded shortlist) and afterwards save the shortlist with edits. You could for example

1: Load a shortlist you created in the game, see ca/pa for the players, right click on the players you DID NOT want and export a shortlist file for you to use in the game without deselected players

2: Make a search, delect certain players, export shortlist and load it in your game.

That was a GREAT way of creating shortlists, since you often dont find exactly those players who are interesting for you with the filters alone.

Could you do anything like this?

\Skodkim

OK, continuing from http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=72074 to here:

Current Version:

09-12-2008

Immuner's FMScout09 v1.0 Beta

Current Features:

- Search for players and staff by using all their attributes and other information such as CA, PA, Club, Position, Name, Value, Wage, Nationality, etc.

- Search for national teams and clubs

- View a profile page for your desired player or staff with all their currently available information

- See the active player you currently viewing on your FM

- Customize the columns you want to see after your search

- Different currencies, height and weight available

- Color encoding for players (green - free, loan - blue, co-contract -red) and staff (green - free)

- Heal your injured players

- Buttons to quickly find wonderkids and wonderstaff

- Import multiple shortlists

- Export shortlists

NSTRUCTIONS:

* Run Football Manager 2009 with Patch 9.10 installed (maybe 9.0.0 too).

* Load your game or start a new one.

* ALT + TAB to the desktop and run the scout.

* Click Load FM2009.

If all done properly, the fields should get enabled. You can reload as many times as you wish.

Don't try to run the scout from within the archive (zip). Make sure to extract the contents of the downloaded file first, otherwise it will trigger an error.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAC

I am not sure if this will work but you can try:

1. http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxmac/

2. http://sourceforge.net/projects/darwine/

Based on DrBernhard's Ingame Framework in SIGames forums. Thank you DrBernhard.

REQUIREMENTS:

.NET Framework 3.5 SP1

Football Manager 9.1.0 (maybe 9.0.0)

NOTE:

- To see all our own players leave sale value to zero, it will also search for players with sale value -1 (your own for example)

- The features that edit the game (such as the heal button) are absolutely at your own risk! Make sure you keep a copy of your saved game before you attempt to edit anything!

KNOWN BUGS:

- Some team information is not right yet(framework bug)

scoutxv4.th.jpg

Current version:

V1.0

Some older versions here in case you have issues with a newer one:

V0.99

V0.98

V0.96

V0.95

OK official (by some way) scout's webpage is http://www.kostasvardis.com/portfolio.php5?id=4

If you wish to donate as a thank you for the effort put to this project, please go to the above link.

Hi,

Downloaded it, extracted but it will not work.... help please

i can get the utility open but it does not load the players, a quick question that requires a quick answer :) when the file is extracted from win to my documents, what is the procedure from here? so far ive just clicked on fmscout and it comes up but does not work, ive downloaded that framework already, thanks for your help in advance

first off I wanted to say that this is a great scout utility! Could you please add searching for positional rating and potential positional rating? CA and PA are nice and all, but someone with a lower CA/PA could be much better for a given position than someone with higher ones. This is (IMO) the most important way to search for players. If you need an example try FMRTE and load any player... in the bottom right corner is the ratings (unfortunately you cant search with that utility except by name)

NET Framework 3.5 SP1 installed, using the latest version of this utility, but whem I'm opening it & press "Load game" button nothing happens. The game is not loading. Tryed all versions - same problem. Copied all files into 1 folder - same s...t.

Any idea?

have you got the game up and running? do you have version 9.1.0 installed?

searching for positional ratings is possible, but i am not sure how to calculate the properly. i have something in mind, could be out in the next version. searching for potential ratings though, thats a bit harder to do accurately and it is only an estimate.

thanks a lot for your comments!

It seems that the search doesn't recognise the ages, CA/PA and sale value of the players. Like when I put in age between 20-25 for a central midfielder, CA is 150-170 and sale value no more than 5,000,000 - players like Pirlo and Ballack are showing up!

That's not meant to happen is it? :D

the latest version not working on my vista ultimate 64 bit

earlier version working fine at the platform

it come out the error saying that the application is not working, ask me to close it.

hope this feedback help

and thanks for the good work!:thup:

immuner, brilliant work here, I cant seem to search for players by Nation. Anybody else have this problem?

Ever thought of populating a drop down box with the nationalities?

Im still having problems with the scout im making (cant seem to search by ages) however my filtering by nationality/continent is working very well, using your scout i searched for nigerian goalkeepers, your scout only returned 2 results, my scout returned about 10 (not sure why).

I populate a drop down combobox on form_load using...

var nationalityCombo =
               from n in fmDataContext.Countries
               orderby n.Name
               select n.Name;
           pNationalityCombo.Items.AddRange(nationalityCombo.ToArray());

Feel free to try it, now Im not sure what search criteria your using, I remember you saying you dont use LINQ, however the way im listing players by nationality is as follows:

this is on button click by the way (search button)

IEnumerable<Player> filter = fmDataContext.Players;
               if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(pNationalityCombo.Text))
               {
                   filter = filter.Where(p => p.Nationality.Name == pNationalityCombo.Text);
               }

Then use a LINQ to query filter. Obviously you could do the same for continents.

Hope this helps.

Wouldnt picking your brain about my "age" problem, cheers

morning boys....i confirm that the last version has this bug...i am very sorry should never release a new version after 20 hours awake and under the influence of a few drinks....forgot to uncomment a piece of code i took off for testing. you can play with v0.99 for the time being. i will release a new version soon (maybe this week), but i cant now as i have made several modifications and i will add editing support and need to make sure it works fine. if anyone is willing to test it for me prior release please pm.

Thank you.

amaD can you mail me your saved game please?

Skodkim ive already implemented that. Trying to get positional ratings onto the game and search by pr.

cin cout all filters seem to work fine on the version before 1.0 :).

i am not using linq no as i am not sure how to set my own select routine.

whats your problem with age search? doesnt work at all????

guys i would like to ask to read some of the above posts. all your questions have been answered already. yea it is a bug with the latest version due to me being tired and drunk and forgetting to uncomment that piece of code. That piece of code is for searching age, pa, ca, values and all players attributes...sorry....please use v0.99.

regens are currently not possible to read. it will be fixed though.

monkey99x ur welcome mate. my tool is available to all 98 monkeys before you too...lol

I have almost finished changing the layout and adding some new features including positional ratings. Editing is close to finish as well. You will be able to edit everything you currently see in the profile pages. In a few days i will send it to whoever wants to test it before releasing it. I hope that mostly in a week from now the new version will be out. Again, if you want to test it for me please send me a pm. Or you can simply add me onto msn kvardis@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

NET Framework 3.5 SP1 installed, using the latest version of this utility, but whem I'm opening it & press "Load game" button nothing happens. The game is not loading. Tryed all versions - same problem. Copied all files into 1 folder - same s...t.

Any idea?

I had this initially cos i was on Vista x64, seems like another annoying vista problem where you have to run as administrator for it to load properly. Just right click on the scout and run as Admin.

Archived