New Ingame FMScout09 v0.8 Beta

immuner

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As accurate as possible. It's based on Dr Bernhard's ingame framework. So for example the game showed a player's value at 4.1m then the value i got was 4.087m. i guess its accurate, try it and tell me if there's any bugs :)

hi mate.

just to update you agian.

so far the sales values are not accurate as you all know but i forgot to change the currency to pounds and, now im finding it pretty much accurate (give and take 500,000 to 1.5 mill). FMS valued Kaka at 57 mill and i offered 58 mill and the bid was accepted. just going to try this on a few more players.

Immuner with version 0.9 my problem it's ok.

Thank

I thought I had the same problem until I remembered to change the range for CA and PA to be returned by the search. Playing in Conference South, there are few with CA above 100 :-)

Great work. I appreciate very much the effort done by you and others to make these tools. We could all wish for the very best, but I feel people are not respecting what time and effort it takes to make such tools. If you look at genies website and look at quite a few of the comments made there, it is a disgrace.

So thank you very much for the tool. If it gets even better, that would be superb, if not - thanks for providing a very useful utility!

Immuner- ive just finished my first season but the scout doesn't seem to be showing regens, is this normal???i can find some on the game, but there not in the scout db for some strange reason. To be honest thats the main reason i wanted a scout , so i could find talent before the big clubs stole them all lol

----------Did the classic shut it down and open it again and it works-------------

New version guys!

Look at the top to see the new features.

The main improvement are the shortlist and the column customization features.

OK DrBernhard will do thank you!

P.S. Thank you very much for your comments!

Edit: v0.96 is out with the updated assemblies. All staff is shown now :).

Atytse windows executables cannot be run by Mac. If the tool was written in Java and the memory alignment in Mac FM is similar to Windows Fm there would be no problem whatsoever.

However, I have some instructions at the top on how to run an executable under Mac. If these don't work, it is out of my hands :).

s.l.b. the new framework seems to support WSM. Test it!

Maz you got to file -> export shortlist :).

yeh i made sure it was version 0.96 cos its under help.

sorry mate im still getting that error.

btw, the sale values in the scout that are shown are only for the beggining of the season they dont change like the CA does as you progress in to the season. if you know what i mean.

hi man,

its v0.96....rush of speed forgot to update :)

v 0.96 is the same with v0.95 but with updated framework so it's very important. All staff is shown :)

Thanks mate --Cheers

All the best and --"Thank You for making the game that much more enjoyable !!!! "

huh? try and download it again. make sure you have v0.96.

dunno mine works fine. successfully saved and loaded in the game more than 3k players and successfully read a shortlist from the game.

Is there any way to get it to display regens? If I run your tool, export a shortlist, and open it in game, no regens show up in the list.

You're welcome Alexander999.

That issue with the regens sounds weird.

Can you give me more informatin regarding those issues?

You mean you can see the regens in the scout, but not in the game when you import the shortlist?

The shortlist only exports the player's ID. Can you clarify that the ID shown in the scout and the ID of the regen in the game are correct?

You're welcome Alexander999.

That issue with the regens sounds weird.

Can you give me more informatin regarding those issues?

You mean you can see the regens in the scout, but not in the game when you import the shortlist?

The shortlist only exports the player's ID. Can you clarify that the ID shown in the scout and the ID of the regen in the game are correct?

Hello immuner, first of all thanks for all the work you have done on this scout.

I have the regen and shortlist issue as well. When searching for players in PA range 180-200 for example then in your scout I get 56 players and when exporting to shortlist and opening in game I get 36 players. When looking closely then all the regens are missing from the shortlist (while they are shown in your utility).

Hey Immuned, first of all thanks for all the work you've put into the scout.

However, I have a bug with the latest beta version (v0.96). When I load the scout up, click on wonderkids without doing anything else beforehand, I get a bug.

"Year, Month and Day parameters describe an un-representable Date Time."

I'll post the debug list in the hope you can find a fixable error, below me.

************** Exception Text **************

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Year, Month, and Day parameters describe an un-representable DateTime.

at System.DateTime.DateToTicks(Int32 year, Int32 month, Int32 day)

at Young3.FMSearch.Business.Converters.DateConverter.FromFmDateTime(Int32 date)

at Young3.FMSearch.Business.Managers.ProcessManager.ReadDateTime(Int32 address)

at Young3.FMSearch.Business.Entities.InGame.Player.get_DateOfBirth()

at Young3.FMSearch.Business.Entities.InGame.Player.get_Age()

at FMScout.MainForm.PlayerWonderkidButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

Ingame FMScout

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Owner/Desktop/New%20Folder/Ingame%20FMScout.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Data

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

FM2009ScoutFrameworkInterface

Assembly Version: 1.0.2.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.2.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Owner/Desktop/New%20Folder/FM2009ScoutFrameworkInterface.DLL

FM2009ScoutFrameworkBusiness

Assembly Version: 1.0.2.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.2.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Owner/Desktop/New%20Folder/FM2009ScoutFrameworkBusiness.DLL

All the best for the scout!

Ok, answer from DrBernhard regarding several of the issues:

Regens not being displayed can either be

A. Regens not being displayed after the start of a new season, but reloading the datacontext (or restarting the application) should solve the problem, as the framework uses an in-memory list of all playermemoryaddresses available for speed.

B. Regens not showing up in the shortlists in FM, is a known issue which also afflected Genie Scout in the past, will have a look at the difference between regens and normal players in a shortlist.

About the sale value:

Sale values are inaccurate, and are pretty much useless at this point because there is no static sale value anymore like previous editions of FM, until someone has the time to reverse engineer the new transfer system to find out the actual sale value (would be a hell of a job though).

Liverpaul, v0.96 has only updated assemblies. Apparently, there is still a bug there. If you could email me your saved game, I could have a look. Email is kvardis@hotmail.com.

Hmm, tried this last night but it won't seem to work for me. I loaded up the scout programme, clicked 'Load' and the clicked 'Load FM2009'. However, at that point I just get an error message saying that it can't be loaded. Any ideas why this is happening to me?

Guys, my internet connection is a bit messed up. Seems after i installed VS C#2008 Express, I can't access several pages, including forums.

Game loads fine on me. If you have a specific problem please put details on it, or if you get a crash email me a compressed save game with exact details on how you got the crash.

If you have problems with the current version, download the previous one. Link is the same but change 0.96 with 0.95.

There's a new version out. I hope it works on everyone. Liverpaul I could load your game and search with the scout without any issues with v0.98.

For the people who say they click load and doesnt do anything. If you have FM running and you click load and everything is disabled, try closing the scout without closing FM and run it again. It should work.

For the people with the Date crashes. It's a bug with the memory read for anything regarding the dates. I put a hack that shouldn't slow down the game. All wrong dates should display now as 1/1/1999. Download v0.98 again. If you come across a date like that then email me your save game with instructions how you did this.

Thank you :).

I've figured out why mine wasn't working, I somehow hadn't extracted all of the files into the same folder. For those with the same issue as me just create a folder and extract all files from the .zip file into it, it then should work.

Good tool by the way

huh? they do. age has nothing to do with shortlists. they only contain the id of the player. maybe it's regens that dont show up????????? there is an issue with those.

The problem is only with regens, maybe you can add a filter to search only regens to your utility?

yes there is an issue with regens. try loading fm2009 from the scout again or reload the application. it might help out until it gets fixed in the framework.

There is currently no way to extract from the ingame memory that information. As soon as we find out how to, I will add it. That's the only reason its not there :)

Archived