[FM22][SKIN] Obsidian 22 (v0.5b 21/04/2022)

Drakestone

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Drakestone said:

anyone out there fancies themselves as a panel master and fancies working on some new club and player profile panels with me I'm open to collaboration! Currently I'm using a mix of the default panels, panels from FME Zealand and a few customised panels.

i'll be happy to have a go. need a skin for my laptop anyway

14 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

i'll be happy to have a go. need a skin for my laptop anyway

Multi cross collaborations? Blimey xD

I'll send you a copy shortly of what I've done so far just so you can get a definite idea of the space available. The skin does actually have a slimmer header than the default skin does even.

43 minutes ago, peppe1 said:

Hi Drakestone can i have your previous skin thats my favourite, that one who you make from zealand with sidebar coloured.

Sure I can send you a version of it as FMEnhanced gave me permission to post the edit. I'll PM you

Working on more panels...image.png.91d3d14c611caa368946b0a84fade0df.png

The skin will include support for wallpapers as well as a background selector, with the default being the 'Obsidian' wallpaper above.

71bc64345f15c7313a6eb32679c2e843.png

Unemployed manager screen showing the manager selector in the menubar and background support...

image.png.11af6f0708182cd95ed52dba5b452d0c.png

Edited by Drakestone

A few club overview screens to show how the UI changes colour dependant on club.

Ignore the panel content as that will NOT be included in the final skin (currently using FMEs club overview just with the club logo removed so theres not a duplicate on screen)

11945024d2f2ccaa03773a34de46497e.png

2bfefc66b3cc73fc2e61ec8e17ce8564.png

161cc3bcfa77fb95d0a85b8380bb81db.png

24 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

That background bing very good memories

I actually can't remember the first skin that ever used it, was it one of Geos? Possibly Neue? It's always been my favourite background for FM though

Edited by Drakestone

Because I'm in a particularly good mood today (and because I know the FM Community can be an impatient bunch, including myself xD) you can find a link to the BETA for the skin below.

Please be aware that this is a BETA and is not representative of the quality of the final product. I have also stripped out any panels that were not done by myself, so the Club and Player Overviews will be the ones from the default skin for now.

I am releasing this mostly to see if there are any issues at different resolutions and zooms, so if you do find any oddities or bugs, please post a screenshot in this thread so i can review it and fix it.

Enjoy!!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bmiit0kgcw1f4hy/Obsidian+v0.1b.fmf/file 

Edited by Drakestone

1 minute ago, Olas Nick said:

personally, I would add a citypic block in place of the t-shirt block, and a t-shirt block somewhere in place of the league history block.
because I consider citypic as mandatory element of the skin.

Unfortunately Citypics are an additional download though, but I might look into including it in an extra panel that can be swapped in instead if you choose to.

20 minutes ago, Drakestone said:

I'm kinda leaning towards using Segoe UI for the Title fonts and Raleway-Medium everywhere else, what do you think?

e899f0817b97d8e2e2a80cc716db36c7.jpg

What about Red Hat Display for your headings and Red Hat Text for your main font?

11 minutes ago, Doddo04 said:

skin looks great but on playeroverview i miss the shirt background

You can replace the player panels easy enough Doddo if you wish. I just didn't include them in the download as I do not have permission to use the ones in the screenshots as they are from FME Zealand skin and i'm not in the habit of using other peoples stuff unless they have stated it's ok to do so.

CHANGELOG:

v0.2b

All fonts replaced with SegoeUI Bold for titles and Raleway-Medium for main text

Few positional Corrections made in the titlebar

Secondary Titlebar text has been changed to text font rather than title

Re-added the battery indicator into the tabbar for laptop users

Game Processing Panel background darkened to make it more legible.

Misc changes to a few other panels.

DOWNLOAD:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/s3731xzg18g2ueq/Obsidian+BETA+v0.2b.fmf/file

Edited by Drakestone

• Drakestone changed the title to [FM22][SKIN] Obsidian 22 (v0.2b 11/04/2022)
vor 14 Stunden schrieb Drakestone:

You can replace the player panels easy enough Doddo if you wish. I just didn't include them in the download as I do not have permission to use the ones in the screenshots as they are from FME Zealand skin and i'm not in the habit of using other peoples stuff unless they have stated it's ok to do so.

Thanks no Prob M8

5 hours ago, Wozzie said:

Looks familiar.

It will do. I used the one from Tato as a base to create my own, it has since changed. I'll upload a new screenshot later tonight when I hope to release an update, found a few things that needed changing due to the font change as well as a few other things including the new tab images, check boxes and other stuff. Still need to customise the scoreboard as it's using the one I did for TCS4 Symmetry atm.

Edited by Drakestone