[FM22] Hidden UID Finder

giglet13

4 minutes ago, giglet13 said:

For Example:

<record from="jb" to="graphics/pictures/person/jonathan becker 27-10/portrait"/>
        <record from="as" to="graphics/pictures/person/andrea selby 7-7/portrait"/>        
        <record from="lj" to="graphics/pictures/person/laura james 19-4/portrait"/>

Where the artmoney search method has found the names/DOBs as the second part without a year of birth. I've named my images by their initials for ease (so JB for Jonathan Becker etc.)

do you think the new update could affect them working? ive tried to do the config file and it just doesnt seem to work

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Maverik1828 said:

do you think the new update could affect them working? ive tried to do the config file and it just doesnt seem to work

Mine works fine for these kind of IDs. Any where you've mapped for newgens there is note an "r-" in front of UIDs. So if you previously had:
<record from="2002075813" to="graphics/pictures/person/2002075813/portrait"/>

You'd now need:

<record from="2002075813" to="graphics/pictures/person/r-2002075813/portrait"/>

For those with text, found through artmoney, I've had no impact or reason for changes needed - the copy paste example in other reply is from my life file for current save. Here is Jonathan:
image.png.3fbf9cc8dd1513f7411494ee79b34183.png

Remember you may need to clear cache and reload skin file when you've updated the config.

4 minutes ago, giglet13 said:

Mine works fine for these kind of IDs. Any where you've mapped for newgens there is note an "r-" in front of UIDs. So if you previously had:
<record from="2002075813" to="graphics/pictures/person/2002075813/portrait"/>

You'd now need:

<record from="2002075813" to="graphics/pictures/person/r-2002075813/portrait"/>

For those with text, found through artmoney, I've had no impact or reason for changes needed - the copy paste example in other reply is from my life file for current save. Here is Jonathan:
image.png.3fbf9cc8dd1513f7411494ee79b34183.png

Remember you may need to clear cache and reload skin file when you've updated the config.

amazing i got it to work thanks so much for your help

• 3 weeks later...

I really dont understand what is the method to put these faces in game.

regen finder is still useful?

i have staff folder with pictures (inside graphics/faces), a config file for them but i miss istructions to find the ID of personal assistant.

personal assistant doesnt have an official id so how can i find the correct code to put into the config file?

ARTMONEY doesnt work (the free version) because when i past the name of my PA and press search, it doesnt appear nothing,

Screenshot 2023-12-25 210605.png

Edited by ginobili20

14 minutes ago, ginobili20 said:

I really dont understand what is the method to put these faces in game.

regen finder is still useful?

i have staff folder with pictures (inside graphics/faces), a config file for them but i miss istructions to find the ID of personal assistant.

personal assistant doesnt have an official id so how can i find the correct code to put into the config file?

ARTMONEY doesnt work (the free version) because when i past the name of my PA and press search, it doesnt appear nothing,

Screenshot 2023-12-25 210605.png

There is no support on Artmoney here other then what i linked in the other thread

artmoney os not something you paste name or idis' into, it's used to locate the data you need to add to a config file, as described in the other thread

2 minutes ago, ginobili20 said:

thats the correct mode?

im following istructions with the link that you gave me.

7. In the found lines on the left, you need only those where "text" is written

at the 7 point i cant continue

I've hidden your post above. as said there is no support other then this

all i can say is look through the link and the post within and see if something there can help you..

Please don't link pictures etc as they will be hidden

artmoney usage.PNG

On 31/01/2023 at 18:19, N1kolaN said:

Hey, guys! After much torment, I finally found a way to change the face of the press officer! To do this, use the program ArtMoney...

1. Launch the game FM 2023

2. Load your save

3. Remember the name of the press officer

4. Minimize the game and launch ArtMoney

5. In the program itself, select the game (FM 2023) and click the "search" button

6. Enter the name of your press officer in the search field, check all lower 8 boxes (like on screenshot) and click "OK"

8. Select each such line (with "text") and press CTRL + M until you find the date of birth next to the name of your press officer

Line in my config after this:         <record from="helpSHE" to="graphics/pictures/person/Lilou Lafitte 3-2-1992/portrait"/> 

helpSHE - name of .png photo file

Lilou Lafitte 3-2-1992 - name and date of birth of my press officer

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshots:

bandicam 2023-01-31 21-01-27-171.jpg

bandicam 2023-01-31 21-02-39-507.jpg

bandicam 2023-01-31 21-04-16-584.jpg

HI , just got full version of Artmoney , I appreciate your work but your instruction doesnt look clear , tried to do it but with no luck , how can I get config file of it ? 

56 minutes ago, piotrkrupnik said:

HI , just got full version of Artmoney , I appreciate your work but your instruction doesnt look clear , tried to do it but with no luck , how can I get config file of it ? 

Here is a config.xml

i have left 1 line in there for you

you need to change that like it's shown in the above i showed with the data found via artmoney

config.xml

On 31/01/2023 at 18:19, N1kolaN said:

Hey, guys! After much torment, I finally found a way to change the face of the press officer! To do this, use the program ArtMoney...

1. Launch the game FM 2023

2. Load your save

3. Remember the name of the press officer

4. Minimize the game and launch ArtMoney

5. In the program itself, select the game (FM 2023) and click the "search" button

6. Enter the name of your press officer in the search field, check all lower 8 boxes (like on screenshot) and click "OK"

8. Select each such line (with "text") and press CTRL + M until you find the date of birth next to the name of your press officer

Line in my config after this:         <record from="helpSHE" to="graphics/pictures/person/Lilou Lafitte 3-2-1992/portrait"/> 

helpSHE - name of .png photo file

Lilou Lafitte 3-2-1992 - name and date of birth of my press officer

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshots:

bandicam 2023-01-31 21-01-27-171.jpg

bandicam 2023-01-31 21-02-39-507.jpg

bandicam 2023-01-31 21-04-16-584.jpg

1.where can you get date of birth of your press officer ? 
2.when you open artmoney search bar for name of the press officer appear only if you pick structure
3.all lines are written as structure word ''text'' dont appear ? 

9 hours ago, snowofman said:

Here is a config.xml

i have left 1 line in there for you

you need to change that like it's shown in the above i showed with the data found via artmoney

config.xml 654 B · 3 downloads

I used exactly same config file with same records as above and its not working , 
where can you get date of birth of your press officer ?

I made a config with all dates (and some impossible ones - all months have 31 days) from 1955 to 2005. Replace the word imagename with the name of the image you want to use, and Firstname Surname with the names (beginning with capital letters) of the person whose picture you want to change.

the_rise_of_baldi-ball.png

date_lines_config.rar

On 01/01/2024 at 18:12, duccio said:

I made a config with all dates (and some impossible ones - all months have 31 days) from 1955 to 2005. Replace the word imagename with the name of the image you want to use, and Firstname Surname with the names (beginning with capital letters) of the person whose picture you want to change.

the_rise_of_baldi-ball.png

date_lines_config.rar 26.21 kB · 16 downloads

Absolute legend, thanks! I need to do the press officer and player liaison officer. I should be able to use this to work them both out. 

Edit: This worked. I now have all my staff with proper faces! Thanks again. 

Edited by fmFutbolManager

Very Cool @BouFitty 

in past, i used Artmoney and it works fine.

"but" your way is very confortable

- good Work, Mate !  :)

*** i will try that in the flut Skin and replace with the File inside the flut Skin...

.... \skins\fm2024flutskin_dark\panels\human\
= copy/paste/overwrite: inbox item.xml

Edited by Luke_Shawly

with Artmoney, first Test, works..

with your edit inbox item.xml = Ingame i can see the ID and Birth Day, when i touch with my Mouse near the Staff Face, that works fine - "but" when i write the Line in the config File of my Stuff/Players Folder, Ingame did not work.

My are my Mistake ? see Screenshot and my Line in the config File... Thanks for helping... 

2002073428 renamed the Staff Picture to that

the config Line:

<record from="2002073428" to="graphics/pictures/person/2002073428 15-12/portrait"/>

Face.png

Edited by Luke_Shawly

On 03/01/2024 at 15:51, BouFitty said:

I've made an panels/human/inbox item.xml edit to make it easier to get the ID.

It auto hides and uses an edit_box so you can just copy the id to the clipboard. I also included the date of birth if you want to use that.

edit: The id needs the r- prefix in config files, ex:

<record from="female/205" to="graphics/pictures/person/r-2002082623/portrait"/>

inbox item.xml 10.64 kB · 10 downloads

Great work with the ID widget here, thanks for it :thup:

clipboard0-vert.jpg.b5496c8272eafb5f7c76fbea2672626a.jpg

1 minute ago, snowofman said:

Don't you miss the dob ? it's used aswell :) 

I think I don't need it as the faces work thanks to a simple config as with players' faces or other staff members. 

<record from="Italmed/UP9STF407" to="graphics/pictures/person/r-2002061524/portrait"/>

image.png.5d9afb9b8cd513a1f4af9428c8caf15b.png

7 minutes ago, keysi said:

I think I don't need it as the faces work thanks to a simple config as with players' faces or other staff members. 

<record from="Italmed/UP9STF407" to="graphics/pictures/person/r-2002061524/portrait"/>

image.png.5d9afb9b8cd513a1f4af9428c8caf15b.png

ahh okay, i thought it was part of it, from what i remembered..

But if it works, thats all that counts :) 

On 03/01/2024 at 09:51, BouFitty said:

It auto hides and uses an edit_box so you can just copy the id to the clipboard. I also included the date of birth if you want to use that.

inbox item.xml 10.64 kB · 15 downloads

Where did you go to add the sender photo to the email tabs?

2 hours ago, caoxide said:

Where did you go to add the sender photo to the email tabs?

I attached the news item list widget that I use.

It uses the same way to get the person object as the inbox item does. Find a widget that uses an object that isn't set through the xml but comes from the game code and hijack it. This one uses a property_list_viewer_xml_panel and then a client_object_viewer_xml_panel, as just the latter doesn't work for some reason. Maybe other properties like the colour that gets forwarded to the new sender text label after or something messes with it, IDK.

Goes in panels/widgets

news item list widget.xml

Edited by BouFitty

I'm not smart enough to understand how to use this.  Do I just past the file provided by BouFitty into the panels folder of my skin?  Refresh and voila!...there are the IDs for my staff.  I can then use to add new faces?

3 minutes ago, Enos said:

I'm not smart enough to understand how to use this.  Do I just past the file provided by BouFitty into the panels folder of my skin?  Refresh and voila!...there are the IDs for my staff.  I can then use to add new faces?

Yeah, in the panels/human directory.

2 hours ago, rogeriof said:

@BouFitty how can we just append it to the headings/text on the news item so it always shows.... 

Like want to bring it next to or below the time, where it can show the ID and DOB

If you open that inbox_item.xml, locate this and delete the animation lines, save the file and restart the game/reload the skin, a nd it will always show. 

image.thumb.png.405437f1b943a021764ee89981d820ca.png

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got a config file that works for FM24 ("r-" in front of regen number). I tried correcting it myself but the config is so large, it crashes my wordpad, when I try to use "replace all."

On 03/01/2024 at 14:51, BouFitty said:

inbox item.xml 10.64 kB · 82 downloads

Brilliant work mate..... Been looking for something like this for ages! Thanks.

Is there any chance this method can be used to find the uid of Journalists?? Is this something you could do? I have been working on a facepack of journalists based on Nik33's media pack. Id be massively greatful if you could come up with something 👍

19 hours ago, Neilboy80 said:

Brilliant work mate..... Been looking for something like this for ages! Thanks.

Is there any chance this method can be used to find the uid of Journalists?? Is this something you could do? I have been working on a facepack of journalists based on Nik33's media pack. Id be massively greatful if you could come up with something 👍

Is the media source profile page good?

image.png.0c3c58d388d6aeb35fe28c6a613d1721.png

panels\nation\media source profile panel.xml and panels\nation\bf\journalist.xml

media source profile panel.xml journalist.xml

17 hours ago, BouFitty said:

panels\nation\media source profile panel.xml and panels\nation\bf\journalist.xml

media source profile panel.xml 8.69 kB · 3 downloads journalist.xml 1.51 kB · 3 downloads

This is fantastic... and just what I was after, however......... I cant get it to work. Im not great technically with this stuff but have a basic understanding (I got your assistant pics working👍) but i cannot get this to work with the skin im using.

I have applied your 'media source profile panel.xml to the nations folder in Panels of my skin however the pathway panels\nation\bf\journalist.xml doesnt exist. I placed both your files  in the nations folder of Panels in my skin (Im using Sas24.jan-v5-laptop skin) but its just not working 😒. Am i doing something wrong? Ive done the usual untick cache reload skin etc but all journalists disapear (see screenshot).

Sorry for being a pain but any help/advice is massively appreciated! Please bare in mind you may have to explain it to me step by step 😂😂

Thanks again

Screenshot - Journalists fm24.png

6 hours ago, Neilboy80 said:

This is fantastic... and just what I was after, however......... I cant get it to work. Im not great technically with this stuff but have a basic understanding (I got your assistant pics working👍) but i cannot get this to work with the skin im using.

I have applied your 'media source profile panel.xml to the nations folder in Panels of my skin however the pathway panels\nation\bf\journalist.xml doesnt exist. I placed both your files  in the nations folder of Panels in my skin (Im using Sas24.jan-v5-laptop skin) but its just not working 😒. Am i doing something wrong? Ive done the usual untick cache reload skin etc but all journalists disapear (see screenshot).

Sorry for being a pain but any help/advice is massively appreciated! Please bare in mind you may have to explain it to me step by step 😂😂

Thanks again

Screenshot - Journalists fm24.png

Try creating a new folder called "bf" in the nation folder and place journalist.xml in there.

17 hours ago, BouFitty said:

Try creating a new folder called "bf" in the nation folder and place journalist.xml in there.

Worked like a charm.... cant believe I didnt think of doing that 🤦‍♂️. Thanks for all your help its very much appreciated. Now to start  work on the config & see if the facepack im working on will actually work 🤞

20 hours ago, BouFitty said:

@BouFitty question, is it possible to use your method on the default skin? I.e I just have an empty "skins" folder. Second: which skin do you use? Thanks in advance:)

2 hours ago, Azariiix said:

@BouFitty question, is it possible to use your method on the default skin? I.e I just have an empty "skins" folder. Second: which skin do you use? Thanks in advance:)

You could use one of the base skins in the sticky I think and then add it

I use a custom skin, with a bunch of stuff lifted and copied from other skins.

On 03/01/2024 at 14:51, BouFitty said:

inbox item.xml 10.64 kB · 95 downloads

Hi there!

Just felt the need to say a huge thank you for this addition. Really helps me fill out my game, cheers!!

On 05/01/2024 at 16:52, snowofman said:

i changed mine slightly

Thank @keysi and @BouFitty

id.JPG

Oh, hey. That's cool.

I was wondering if you could help me learn to read the code so I could edit my own version if possible?

Basically just the same as yours is there (thinning out the gaps and making it more pleasing on the eye) but with the date of birth and nationality/national flag underneath the UID number, if indeed it's actually possible to do??

Never a problem if not, but always worth the ask. It's thanks to fans like you guys here that make this game just that bit better than it already is. Keep up the good work all!!

Edited by MaxPower1882
Poor grammar

On 19/01/2024 at 18:20, BouFitty said:

media source profile panel.xml 8.69 kB · 5 downloads journalist.xml 1.51 kB · 5 downloads

I was wondering, would it be possible to get this tweaked on the journalists xml so ot shows a bit more info? 

I'm using the FM Base skin and wanted the journalists on that page there to have their picture, nationality flag, UID number and date of birth but also wide enough so the name of the journalist doesn't have their name shortened to fit the UID next to it 

This is how it looks currently but if could have it so thename is on one line, flag and DOB under that and UID under that , eg:

Ethan Bradley

(National flag) 7/12/1996

With their image to the left like it is where that silhouette is.

Sorry for the long post, just I'm all new to this aspect and other graphics and mods etc and I'm just looking for a bit of help as I don't really understand this part like I do regarding newgan/other things we can do. But thanks again for this as it's a huge game changer TBH!

20240122_205818.jpg

Edited by MaxPower1882
Wording

1 hour ago, MaxPower1882 said:

Hi there!

Just felt the need to say a huge thank you for this addition. Really helps me fill out my game, cheers!!

Oh, hey. That's cool.

I was wondering if you could help me learn to read the code so I could edit my own version if possible?

Basically just the same as yours is there (thinning out the gaps and making it more pleasing on the eye) but with the date of birth and nationality/national flag underneath the UID number, if indeed it's actually possible to do??

Never a problem if not, but always worth the ask. It's thanks to fans like you guys here that make this game just that bit better than it already is. Keep up the good work all!!

If you  pop into @keysi skin thread and borrow his "index item.xml"

You can see how he's doing it and the code is fairly easy to read as is and then it's just trial and error

I don't have time to  sit down and explain sorry,

3 minutes ago, snowofman said:

If you  pop into @keysi skin thread and borrow his "index item.xml"

You can see how he's doing it and the code is fairly easy to read as is and then it's just trial and error

I don't have time to  sit down and explain sorry,

No apology needed, that'll be good reading and hopefully will help. Like you said, but of trial and error maybe. Cheers again!

• 5 weeks later...
On 03/01/2024 at 09:51, BouFitty said:

This is awesome! thanks a lot for your time working on this and sharing to the community, really appreciate it

If you don't mind, I've been trying to re-size the e-mail header images and can't figure out the code, I'm aiming for about half the size of what it is currently, would appreciate if could guide me on how to adjust, I'm attaching my dumb attempts for entertainment value :)

The First one is modified (believe it or not), the second one probably the size I intended, but clearly alignment is awful, help please!

image.png.16521d63355e8f03c2b4393467744987.png      image.png.d854f05e41af64bb7bc02309c012ea30.png

11 hours ago, RodTheCid said:

This is awesome! thanks a lot for your time working on this and sharing to the community, really appreciate it

If you don't mind, I've been trying to re-size the e-mail header images and can't figure out the code, I'm aiming for about half the size of what it is currently, would appreciate if could guide me on how to adjust, I'm attaching my dumb attempts for entertainment value :)

The First one is modified (believe it or not), the second one probably the size I intended, but clearly alignment is awful, help please!

image.png.16521d63355e8f03c2b4393467744987.png      image.png.d854f05e41af64bb7bc02309c012ea30.png

for this one you'd likely have to increase then width of the container that has the logos in. 

This panel is awful to align stuff though, i've used the same one since 2014