[FM22] Hidden UID Finder

giglet13

10 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

for this one you'd likely have to increase then width of the container that has the logos in. 

This panel is awful to align stuff though, i've used the same one since 2014

It is really a pain... after spending more hours that I want to admit on this, I think I understand some of the logic on the code for this panel, but still not enough to get it to my liking, I'm giving up for now, still working on my own Mexican League project and going back to that for now. I'll keep an eye on this topic in case somebody sheds some light on this

Still... just the Hidden UID Finder is a big win and completely worth the time, thanks again to @BouFitty

Edited by RodTheCid

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've found the IDs for my personal assistant, player liaison, press officer, and game-generated club chairperson. I added the pictures I wanted to use for them to my usual folder (graphics/faces) and changed the config.xml to include them. But it didn't update their faces for some reason?

Disregard! I figured the "r-" prefix before the ID wasn't necessary as it hadn't been for other changes I've made, but I guess it still is for these individuals? Strange.

Edited by lyonharted

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

how can I find the ID of the Board Members? I've installed the Inbox Panel but how does this help as long as I do not have any Inbox News from the Board?

Thanks in advance

Volker

26 minutes ago, sgevolker said:

Hi,

how can I find the ID of the Board Members? I've installed the Inbox Panel but how does this help as long as I do not have any Inbox News from the Board?

Thanks in advance

Volker

i don't think you can find any ID on board members as you can't view them either.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb snowofman:

i don't think you can find any ID on board members as you can't view them either.

So there is no way to edit the picture of the chairman f.e? 

it surely is possible. I have messages in the mailbox from the chairman and I have edited his picture. 

It only depends on what your chairman informs you about. The Chief Doctor is also not clickable, but I edited his picture. 

image.png.6698838e7de015f238c0bd65bf5a9b06.png

image.thumb.png.d2bb5265ceb751ed154cd82d3356c2d7.png

6 horas atrás, keysi disse:

it surely is possible. I have messages in the mailbox from the chairman and I have edited his picture. 

It only depends on what your chairman informs you about. The Chief Doctor is also not clickable, but I edited his picture. 

image.png.6698838e7de015f238c0bd65bf5a9b06.png

image.thumb.png.d2bb5265ceb751ed154cd82d3356c2d7.png

"The Chief Doctor is also not clickable, but I edited his picture."

Please, would you mind sharing how exactly you managed to get the Chief Doctor's ID, since he is not clickable and, in my case, doesn't send me anything via Inbox.

Thank you in advance.

3 hours ago, lugui said:

"The Chief Doctor is also not clickable, but I edited his picture."

Please, would you mind sharing how exactly you managed to get the Chief Doctor's ID, since he is not clickable and, in my case, doesn't send me anything via Inbox.

Thank you in advance.

Just be patient and there will be some message from the chief doctor :) 

it's usually some kind of summary of all injuries or when it's some big injury. But I did it in the same way as with other persons through the inbox. 

37 minutos atrás, keysi disse:

Just be patient and there will be some message from the chief doctor :) 

it's usually some kind of summary of all injuries or when it's some big injury. But I did it in the same way as with other persons through the inbox. 

Perfect. I'll keep an eye out and see if I get anything from him. I was thinking that maybe you have assigned the face .png directly with the person's name, and not the ID, within the xml.

Thank you very much for explaining it.