What do you think about this World Class player?

He is World Class, 5 star FULL player, Good Personality But have 2 Big negative trait which is Doesn't enjoy big match and Inconsistent performer ...

He play well in some match but average in most of the match. Should I keep him ?

image.thumb.png.5ba0fac13af6c21d2452a365d1da6653.png

image.thumb.png.d82e748c3bb573f866d6dedbe76772b0.png

For me it would depend on how we would perform and what I would want from him. If he does the job you need and does so well, then keep. But being inconsistent and not like big matches are not exactly what you want in a player. So if I had a good replacement lined up, I would be open to selling him if a nice bid came in.

I'd wonder about the role he's playing in - I'd look at putting him in a role that uses those awesome physical stats a little more - perhaps have him withdrawn a little playing as a mezzala (attack) and see how he works there.

Just now, Geordieboy52 said:

I'd wonder about the role he's playing in - I'd look at putting him in a role that uses those awesome physical stats a little more - perhaps have him withdrawn a little playing as a mezzala (attack) and see how he works there.

Yes, that's exactly the position and role I'm putting him in !

The result is not that good, some match he got 8, many match he got 6.8 - 7 

There's no way I'd sell him unless I was desperate for the cash. He's still only 22 and you could mentor him  which should help his mentality.

If he's not ripping the league up with those attributes I'd look at tweaking your system, I wonder if PPM of 'gets into opposition area' is hindering him, as he's not a great finisher, I'd rather he stayed outside where he can dribble, play a killer ball or a take a long shot with his attributes.

22 minutes ago, MasterKano said:

Inconsistent Turk with a high value, sell him and move on. How much did you buy him for?

Out of all the major nations I've never found a productive Turkish footballer, every other nation I've found at least 5 though all my saves.

I somehow manage to get him for free at the end of his contract 3 seasons ago, may be inconsistency is the reason the previous club don't want to keep him? 

53 minutes ago, silentwars said:

There's no way I'd sell him unless I was desperate for the cash. He's still only 22 and you could mentor him  which should help his mentality.

His det is already 19 so not much scope there. Also I'm guessing he's played at least 100 games already with those stats so unlikely to be mentorable

1 hour ago, silentwars said:

If he's not ripping the league up with those attributes I'd look at tweaking your system, I wonder if PPM of 'gets into opposition area' is hindering him, as he's not a great finisher, I'd rather he stayed outside where he can dribble, play a killer ball or a take a long shot with his attributes.

Mentoring can only change hidden attributes related to personality like pressure, determination, professionalism etc but not inconsistency and big matches which is not related to personality. And the player is already 22 and likely have too high influence to be successfully mentored. However, inconsistency and big matches can increase or decrease slowly throughout a player's career so there is still hope at that.

Of course he's not going to score that much if he's playing as a midfielder. He seems to have the makings of a False Nine on attack duty (assuming the ppms stay the same). I wouldn't sell him unless there's another player in that position who does the job just as well. And I doubt that is the case, regardless of consistency.