Tug's Training 2009

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying this out due to so many recommendations. I'm now into August 08 and injuries occur but at a reasonable level. However, no player has recorded any change in atts yet - which is fine. I'm just wondering how many weeks pass before you see any improvements. I have top training facilities and 5-6 * coaches.

Im not saying this training schedule is bad because iv seen a lot of people have success with it but my players are not recovering well from games on a saturday to play on a tuesday/wednesday and my players are not progressing if anything there stats are decreasing. Any suggestions on why this is happening ?? (I'm playing as celtic btw)

Im not saying this training schedule is bad because iv seen a lot of people have success with it but my players are not recovering well from games on a saturday to play on a tuesday/wednesday and my players are not progressing if anything there stats are decreasing. Any suggestions on why this is happening ?? (I'm playing as celtic btw)

Im Celtic aswell and im using it and my players fitness is better than it has ever been, try getting 2 good fitness coaches and sort your coaches training

i've been using this training schedule for 2 seasons and my players all under the age of 24 don't improve, i've got balotelli, kuzmanovic, saviet, gourcuff, noble, monnet-paquet, gary cahill, armand traore as well as 7 star coaches with light schedules. what's going on? why isn't it working?

i've been using this training schedule for 2 seasons and my players all under the age of 24 don't improve, i've got balotelli, kuzmanovic, saviet, gourcuff, noble, monnet-paquet, gary cahill, armand traore as well as 7 star coaches with light schedules. what's going on? why isn't it working?

I honestly couldn't tell you mate, I've got players improving rapidly left, right and centre. Alberto Paloschi's strength and finishing amongst other attributes have gone up by 3 and I'm only into November!

I've always said throughout my 06, 07 and 08 training that if it doesn't work then don't use it! I don't want to ruin your save games, honest! There's other training schedules coming through all the time and it's not hard to make your own ones up if you apply yourself. It's like the tactics on here, if you prefer to download others then you're never going to get a perfect one for your team first time. I know that a lot of people see improvements with the schedules and i have full sympathy for those that don't... but there's no point battling on with it if you know it's not working. If you started losing games non-stop you'd change your team or tactics at least ;)

Some new screenshots for you all, this is with 4/5* coaches and Spurs' default training facilities...

Youth Training:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rqcdg7&s=4

Senior Training:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zwgwgz&s=4

Outstanding improvements for Paloschi:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=20ppy4n&s=4

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vnf34h&s=4

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=56979&s=4

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ztixvo&s=4

If you give me your email address mate I'll send them to you in an attachment. If you don't fancy giving it out on here, email me at tugmyster@gmail.com :)

A quick tip for you all as well, when you set your coaches to the specific areas... don't auto assign. If you take a bit of time to do them yourself you'll see the benefits ;)

I download the file and put into the folder but my football manager don't pick up the file when I search for it have I got to change the extension or something? I've never loaded one before but pretty sure im doing it right although obviously not. :D

Hi Tug, been using your training in the game for about 2 months. I have seen some slight improvements, but along with that, some of my big players' stats are going down a tad too.

Just wondering if this is normal, and how long usually it takes for a team to start to improve with your schedules.

BTW, all my coaches are all atleast 6 stars, with some being 7

Alright, I'll try again - could someone pls tell me what to do after I have created the schedules folder (and do I need to create that with the game or is it ok to create it in explorer ?)....I put the files in there, go into the game, into training and click edit....and go to that folder but it won't show me the files I just put in there. A step by step would be most helpful.....

Any help would be appreciated !

Iv got a small problem , in my reserves i have a few 16/17/18 year olds and i think they are too young to train with the senior squad but i am not able to train them with the youth team. Can someone explain why this is ?

I have the same problem, at the moment they are in general training, would there be any problem leaving them in that would they still get trained.

Did you assign them to the correct schedule? Make sure they're not stuck in general.

Did you just use them? It takes a while before you'll see the results, give it at least 2 months I'd say (anyone correct me if I'm wrong here).

I'm a little unsure of these Tug. I was using your 08 ones, and they were working great. Switched over to the 09 ones, and the players are still improving as well, but I'm getting a hell of a lot of injuries. It might just be coincidence, but it seems that it started getting bad when I switched over. So, for now, I've gone back to the 08 ones.