[Portugal] (Official) League Specific Issues

Freddie Sands

40 minutos atrás, jwell disse:

Guimaraes and B team play in the same league

@PandoraBox as opçoes na equipa satelite estão correctas, apenas é erro, como não sei, mas estou a reportar!

20201115210903_1.jpg

20201115211558_1.jpg

That's something i've reported as well. B teams can't play in the same division of the main/senior team, but this is happening in the beta.

Can this be looked at?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutos atrás, PandoraBox disse:

That's something i've reported as well. B teams can't play in the same division of the main/senior team, but this is happening in the beta.

Can this be looked at?

if you know the bug..

Edited by jwell

Em 12/11/2020 em 22:30, PandoraBox disse:

Some teams are incorrectly showing 2 U19 teams

like União Desportiva Messinense (8877843)

or Sport Clube Mesão Frio (84107154)

They are correctly set in the database with only 1 Youth team

can this be checked?

image.png.fb1bd56663274c3fd7f1e62510e0407d.png

and Carrazeda (20000122384)

12 hours ago, PandoraBox said:

Can this be looked at?

Yes, we will happily look into this. Could you upload a save game so we can investigate? Here's how: 

11 minutes ago, leandroduarte1991 said:

After win Campeonato de Portugal and be promoted to Liga2, my players want to leave because they say that we have been relegated instead promoted.

bug.png

Hm. Strange. Could you provide us with a save from just before that inbox message generates? Here's how:

6 horas atrás, Stephen Glennon disse:

Hi everyone, the issue with the B teams in the cup is a known issue, there's no need to report it any more. Same with the issue regarding the registration deadline coming before the transfer window closes. Thanks.

Miguel69 read before the report!

1 hora atrás, miiguel69 disse:

Hi I am playing against Sporting´s B team in the Portuguse cup.

B teams cant enter any cup competition.

fm e tal.png

1 hora atrás, joaoramos1993 disse:

HI,, IN MY SAVE WITH SLBENFICA IN THE 1ST SEASON THE LEAGUE WITH MAX 9 PLAYER IN BENCH (IN PORTUGAL THIS YEAR ITS ALLOWED 9) BUT IN THE 2ND SEASON GOES BACK TO 7

ALSO THE ''B'' TEAMS DO NOT PLAY IN TAÇA DE PORTUGAL PLACARD BUT THEY ARE PARTICIPATING IN FM21

This is correct. The 9substitutes/ 5 substitutitions rule is only for this season. Next season should go back to the normal 7/3 according to the official Portuguese professional league rules

i got promoted to the portuguese 2nd division and remained as a semi-pro club, the board rejected when i asked to become professional, claiming they had no money to do so. Still i hoped i they would do it after the new sponsorhips were revealed and also because the league rules demand it irl

Ando also, the new 3rd division will be composed of 20 teams in 23/24, and not remain has a 24 team competition

Edited by Zybruz

10 horas atrás, Zybruz disse:

i got promoted to the portuguese 2nd division and remained as a semi-pro club, the board rejected when i asked to become professional, claiming they had no money to do so. Still i hoped i they would do it after the new sponsorhips were revealed and also because the league rules demand it irl

Ando also, the new 3rd division will be composed of 20 teams in 23/24, and not remain has a 24 team competition

It was logged when the league rules were added, but i guess it can't be done yet, because most of the competition details (promotions/relegations) are not known yet. So better keep as it is until we have the complete picture.

Regarding teams becoming professional in the 2nd league, it was logged when the league rules were added.

9 hours ago, PandoraBox said:

It was logged when the league rules were added, but i guess it can't be done yet, because most of the competition details (promotions/relegations) are not known yet. So better keep as it is until we have the complete picture.

Regarding teams becoming professional in the 2nd league, it was logged when the league rules were added.

what does that mean "being logged?".

The portugues third division that appears in the 2021/2022 season come in on competition with 24 teams e a single championship, but, by da Portuguese Football Association (FPF) rules, that competition will be played in two groups of 12 teams(A and B) were the 1st team of witch group will be promoted to Portuguese 2 Divison (2ª Liga SABSEG). Anda the 2nd palces teams will play against each other in a play-off to secure the oppening spot that remains (3 teams come down, 3 teams come up)

8 horas atrás, Chucky_68 disse:

The portugues third division that appears in the 2021/2022 season come in on competition with 24 teams e a single championship, but, by da Portuguese Football Association (FPF) rules, that competition will be played in two groups of 12 teams(A and B) were the 1st team of witch group will be promoted to Portuguese 2 Divison (2ª Liga SABSEG). Anda the 2nd palces teams will play against each other in a play-off to secure the oppening spot that remains (3 teams come down, 3 teams come up)

Can you show any official confirmation of this? All the Portuguese third division details that i've read/were sent to me, only mention 1 group with 24 teams, and it will be reduced to 20 teams in 2023/24, which obviously doesn't make any sense to have in 2 groups of 10 teams.

Hi,

Loaned players can play against their parent's club in the Portuguese League and in the League Cup. That's not correct, in real life they are unable to use against their parent club.

However they are able to be used in the Portuguese cup matches.

12 hours ago, FilipeRocha said:

Hi,

I had some players that had a contract extension if we got promoted which we did and the contract extension where not awarded to them

Can you upload a save game that shows this issue? Preferably just before the promotion is confirmed if possible. Here's how to upload: 

So, it seems like the Portuguese League is scheduled in-game to have work permits starting on Jan 1st, 2024, something I have never heard of irl. Here is a print, from the warning message I got one year before:

image.thumb.png.032fffe450ae3e3738c5f568e08d4621.png

I have uploaded the save file to ownCloud as 'SLB work permit.fm'. Is this something that is happening irl that I don't know of?

Edited by What

50 minutes ago, What said:

So, it seems like the Portuguese League is scheduled in-game to have work permits starting on Jan 1st, 2024, something I have never heard of irl. Here is a print, from the warning message I got one year before:

image.thumb.png.032fffe450ae3e3738c5f568e08d4621.png

I have uploaded the save file to ownCloud as 'SLB work permit.fm'. Is this something that is happening irl that I don't know of?

Thanks for this report. Nope this is not happening IRL, this is a bug and we're aware of it and working on it.

Sporting CP B placed second in the Portuguese Third Division, which does NOT exist irl, since Campeonato Nacional is recognized as 3rd Division). You have Primeira Liga, Segunda Liga, and Campeonato Nacional.

As you can see (even though this league doesn't exist) Sporting B placed 2nd, and did not go up, stayed in Third Division. The clubs that when to Second Division were Penafiel and SC Olhanense!

image.thumb.png.2a552017d46913e888f7495ba615420f.png

image.thumb.png.c364ab655f4a55a078c7ccb20fc7a969.png

Edited by SchlecKk

1 hora atrás, SchlecKk disse:

Sporting CP B placed second in the Portuguese Third Division, which does NOT exist irl, since Campeonato Nacional is recognized as 3rd Division). You have Primeira Liga, Segunda Liga, and Campeonato Nacional.

As you can see (even though this league doesn't exist) Sporting B placed 2nd, and did not go up, stayed in Third Division. The clubs that when to Second Division were Penafiel and SC Olhanense!

image.thumb.png.2a552017d46913e888f7495ba615420f.png

image.thumb.png.c364ab655f4a55a078c7ccb20fc7a969.png

Portuguese 3rd division is a new competition which will begin in 2021/22 In real life. Portugal championship will become the 4th tier.

B teams not being able to be promoted from the 3rd division was logged long ago.

hi, i have a bug report to do. Today i win a 4th Division in Portugal with Sporting B, i want have them on 2nd Division, and actually on 3rd Division there's no teams, lo league...have some pics. Hope you can help me, i dont want to restart a save right now...

3divisao.png

4divisao.png

ligasescolhidas.png

---------------------------
Erro da Aplicação
Erro da Aplicação: Foi detectado um erro grave e a aplicação vai fechar. Foi gerado um ficheiro de erro em:
C:\Users\alesa\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\crash dumps\FM 2021 v21.0.0.1476964 (2020.11.22 18.40.17).dmp

Pedimos desculpa pelo incómodo; visite o nosso apoio técnico em http://community.sigames.com/faq para mais esclarecimentos.

OK   

image.thumb.png.099112fadba416c7eb958b3074511ea2.png

Normalmente acontece quando crio uma liga de amistosos !!!

3 hours ago, AlisonSt97 said:

image.thumb.png.8c9ecdc6922675c58bda55a663e77e09.png

A terceira temporada o calendário da primeira liga fica assim !!

sem ter jogos de novembro a janeiro 3 messes que tem que fazer amistosos  

outra é que eu subi do campeonato de Portugal até a liga nos e não teve nem uma proposta de patrocínio ... 

Hello, this is normal, won't you be in 2022 at the time of the Qatar World Cup? It is normal that with this, there will be no internal competitions.

16 hours ago, AlisonSt97 said:

Erro da Aplicação
Erro da Aplicação: Foi detectado um erro grave e a aplicação vai fechar. Foi gerado um ficheiro de erro em:
C:\Users\alesa\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\crash dumps\FM 2021 v21.0.0.1476964 (2020.11.22 18.40.17).dmp

Pedimos desculpa pelo incómodo; visite o nosso apoio técnico em http://community.sigames.com/faq para mais esclarecimentos.

OK   

image.thumb.png.099112fadba416c7eb958b3074511ea2.png

Normalmente acontece quando crio uma liga de amistosos !!!

Please post this over in our Crash forum: https://community.sigames.com/forum/799-crashes-technical-issues/

3 minutos atrás, Sebastian Szlenkier disse:

How should these divisions be aligned? Or are you just saying these groups should be organised by region?

These groups shold be organised by region (by latitude) and randomly clubs from islands (Madeira and Azores)

3 minutos atrás, Sebastian Szlenkier disse:

How should these divisions be aligned? Or are you just saying these groups should be organised by region?

North to south the continental teams,  the teams of Madeira Island in the group near Porto and the teams of Açores Island in Group near Lisbon

9 minutos atrás, TH3 K1LL3R disse:

its a known issue.

Right now, my only solution was to correct that leagues with different team number and remove playoff between primeira liga and second league.

thanks for the heads up

let me know when you have more information

Thanks

Edited by Branquinho1997

On 24/11/2020 at 13:31, CVFerdinand said:

hello

same mistake

CNS (portuguese 4tier) is organized by latitude ...

ggggss.jpg

Hi, can you or @cleiria (or anyone else) upload a save that shows this incorrect regional division sorting?  And it would be great if you could send a link to an official source on how the sorting is decided. Let's try to get this one sorted once and for all.

Olá, percebi que os jogadores emprestados estão jogando contra seus times. Ou seja, nesta imagem, o Luizão é meu para jogar emprestado ao Marítimo, e ele vai jogar contra mim. No campeonato português, os jogadores emprestados não podem jogar contra a equipa que fez o empréstimo

another bug

In this first season, you can make 5 substitutions, but if you stop tactics during the game, you can do like 5, but if you do it quickly in the bottom bar, you can only do 3.

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by fabiogabriel