release date on touch delayed until 1st December?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Keyzer Soze said:

SI just released a thread with the announce of Xbox FMT. There is a couple of features mention there, so i assume they will always be in the PC, IOS and Android version.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/536921-football-manager-2021-xbox-edition-release-date-confirmed/

So:

- xG reports

- 5 nations (say whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?!?!?!?) Hope this is also in the Android/IOS version. @Neil Brock is it possible any confirmation?

- celebrations

- match analysis

- new graphics and ME

there's no mention of any kind of editor.... so.... it will probably be released for FMT22 :D

The editor... I'm more inclined, we will never see one.

I'm just hoping for a compatibility list in the next few days so I know whether or not to look for a new tablet in the sales. I have a Huawei Mediapad m5 8.4, and got FMT last year no bother, but people with the same tablet were getting the 'not compatible with your device' message 

9 minutes ago, Keyzer Soze said:

in FMT20, i got to play with 5 nations in my tablet, thanks to this mod, and it was great. and the game run without any issues, apart from being a bit slow to load/save.

I noticed that mod, last month. Pretty cool.

Too bad, I don't usually play FMT on my iPad. Usually on my iMac. I alsousually play in FM, because I like editor files for fantasy and stuff. Like make the Portugese Leagues in English system or fantasy American leagues or a Lower league english one like Dan's files.

A compatibility list would be nice. I have just purchased the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite as it was a deal too good to be missed. But if I find out it is not FMT friendly I will be very gutted, especially as the inferior tablets are on last years list.

3 minutes ago, Prokopis said:

Cant find anywhere that touch 21 will be available on tablet. Does anyone knows more? Like on what devices touch 21 will be compatible?

It will be available on the tablet, but SI as yet to reveal anything about FMT. Just it will also available on Xbox and the date for all platforms except for Switch will be Dec. 1st.

We have to be a bit more patience.