#DanskeDanske, we're falling apart to half-time: The FMCU Group Save!

Deisler26

5 minutes ago, Deisler26 said:

Entirely your call as to where you go! 

You can go to the UK or stay in Denmark. Your shout!

I have applied for 3 of them, I will take the first that offers me a job, well if they do lol

LraX3Z.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Season 10 (2029) - IK Start - Norwegian Premier Division

I forgot to complete an update before the new season started so this will be a brief one. 

We finished 2nd in the league again, this time we were behind Bodo/Glimt with Molde in 3rd. We reached the board expectations of the quarter finals of the cup before we were knocked out by Sarpsborg on pels. In Europe we achieved 2nd place in our Europa League II group behind Leipzig but ahead of Ludogorets and Zalgiris. We play AaB in the 1st KO Round in the new season. 

Spoiler

513bfe08daa9cc7b67d5bfeb9cf5c5c8.png

Last season we sold Ivorian CB Cedric Tiesse to PSG for £3.5m rising to £5m and midfielder Christiansen left for his homeland Denmark, joining Midtylland for £3m. Thanks to those sales and the EL2 run we sit healthily at £16m in the bank which means I can ask for an upgrade or two to the facilities. I signed a new contract with Start, taking me to the end of 2031 and a wage increase of £1500 p/w. 

435aac3af0f0219ab496aaa6fb11d23a.png

In the off season we've been busy in the transfer market, both incoming and outgoing. 

de85dfe46eef989a2dc5b3a665062ab7.png

a0f413e40b636dc1f6f1081e41785951.png

We lost two first choice players this window, most notably Olason who left for Juventus, he became unsettled and we have the 50% profit sell on too. The other was Danning, the young Ghanaian was subject to a few bids but Porto pulled the trigger on up to £4m + 50% profit for the defensive midfielder. Seferi and Bobb played their part last season but were reserves, both were good deals to Chinese club Changchun. 

4fee023652acc6feec9b31f4c9e37922.png

db9e0186896bba41fa7430cbb9530030.png

We did well in this window with signings, including six Norwegians. Berge from relegated Sogndal will be at CB, Rimmereid is an 18 year old LB and be back up to on loan Johnsen (from Juventus), Adlandsvik is a 19 year old CM, Kvalheim and Nilsen are young CB's who will go out on loan and Aas was listed and adds experience to CM. The big signing was Varga from Radnicki at a cost of £1.8m, the youngster can player primarily at RW or up front, he is very athletic with fantastic dribbling and finishing. Mohammed refills our Ghanaian quota back up to three, joining for a minimal fee from Hearts of Oak, he can play RB or CB. 

I wanted to start a Journeyman in Scandinavia/Nordics save so I started unemployed with no experience and badges. I ended up at FC Roskilde in the Danish Second Division and now I'm thinking "why not join this group save?". I do not fulfill the requirements fully though as starting unemployed and without badges was slightly more severe than necessary. Do I still comply with the challenge rules?

NEWS ALERT!

8XpZn6.jpg

finally has a new job.
PIgEv5.jpg

Sticking around in Denmark for now, I feel it makes sense career wise. King's Lynn did interest me and had
the offer come after Roskilde then I would have taken it, another job that took my interest was Belfast Celtic.
They didn't want me though, so here we are at FC Fredericia, I have sign 2 players both from my former club.
More details tomorrow.

Edited by Maw74

image.jpeg.59beb18d810c5cf923077b7aa841873f.jpeg

KFUM Roskilde

2024 Youth Intake

It was the day of the new youth intake from the academy and Martin and I were in our office with Ardian Gashi, our HOYD, to talk about the new intake. Gashi handed over a folder and began to speak

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 6be3efe58af734532a046e9070c94d7b.png

3ee421097450c44e687515faf36a1184.png

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 39e7aef8a3890751d0a95490896c859d.png

Another crappy intake. Jeppe Pind was the best of the bunch, but he really didn't have a future at the club. Gashi was doing his best, but we were still turning out really mediocre players.

KFUM Roskilde

June 2023

Tie askew, I was slumped in the patched chair, just letting the chair speak as I rocked back and forth. Martin was across from me, a sheen of sweat on his forehead and the bottle of Danish whiskey was empty. We'd avoided relegation comfortably by the end, but it was a really poor season from us. Our finishing woes really, really kicked us in the arse this season with just so many chances spurned and missed. We needed to improve massively in the offseason, but we had the same issue as before with us well over the wage budget and needing to cut salary. A tough off season is beckoning.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 95e5e51fc5e5271d33389f5a3b6bf178.png

df4964fc511127214f526babc718fc8b.png

2023/24 Post-Season.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is f440e660b290d2e1bdebe743fac85690.png

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is de4d92cbffb4e8fcfeae072487dcdd87.png

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is ed39824972f5e1e7d976557b8d2889ef.png

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 7b0d1313e3049986d7ff59241c1e6db2.png

Season 11 (2030) - IK Start - Norwegian Premier Division

7th season at Start and we continue to grow from strength to strength, after two season of being the bridesmaid we got back to being the bride by winning the league title again with a game to spare. We were pretty erratic in the first half of the season jumping predominantly between 2nd and 4th before we solidified and found ourselves consistently 2nd until game week 27 (out of 30) when we took top spot from Molde and then went on to beat them in game 29 to take the title. 

b73c4fa1e70ea92879ecd23112afea74.png

A better performance in the cup but we ultimately fell short by being knocked out in the semi finals to Molde. In Europe we spent another season in the EC2 beating Zaglebie (11-0 agg), Shkendija (7-3 agg) and St Gallen (10-3 agg) to reach the groups again where we drew AaB (who I had forgotten, knocked us out in the 1st KO Round of last seasons competition earlier in the season), Leicester and Khimki. We managed to win every game of the group stage to finish with a fantastic 6-0-0 record. 

5b3ddfb4186a785491d1dfa2de8cef7f.png

This seasons top scorer was Kosta Varga (who joined in pre-season) with 36 goals in 45(4), he started the season mainly up front but when injury to first choice RW, he moved back to fill the void meaning his goals dried up a little. Aga was back to his old self after an injury last season and he scored 31 goals in 26(7) games. Ghanaian forward Prempah was fantastic rotation option, scoring 25 goals and making 14 assists.

Finances jumped once again this season as we gained £17.3m in transfer fee's and from sell on clauses. 

19de69c3295af268e9c294e2ae0acdad.png

With that much money in the bank I'm comfortable in making another upgrade in the facilities department, especially when we have another season in European competition next season. 

f660e3431d47af8cef2e02edc149958c.png

KFUM Roskilde

This was to be a reloading season. We'd lost a number of players in order to satisfy the wage demands this season and after our flirtation with the Relegation Phase last season, we needed to be much, much better. We managed to get some very good youth in over the summer, a direct consequence of travelling around Europe by InterRail and sleeping on park benches, spooning with homeless people, meeting interesting characters

December 2024

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 2733af6c0cd9011e42ab69f0eda24f7d.png

a70d51ff70165504248558502c1deb42.png

WOW. This was night and day from last season. Our new signings had bedded in and we were absolutely monstering the league, to the point where we qualified for the Promotion stage AT THE WINTER BREAK! Magnificent. We were celebrating in the office after the Hvidovre IF win when Martin then slid over another buff folder saying it was our  HOYD's report on the new youth intake. Opening the folder, I began to read..

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 320bc28e4040ba191d5357a563824732.png

This is the worst yet. Not a single positive about the intake. We're dying here!

Edited by Deisler26

19 hours ago, Maw74 said:

I think this is the oldest player I have seen on FM.

4ps3Mw.png

More on this young lad.;)

2nuW5T.jpg

Doing everything lol

Managing himself :lol:

Edited by Maw74

I got a new challenge for people on here once they complete it. 

Newcastle Youth Academy Challenge

Basically the title says it all. You have to win the title with Newcastle with only your current squad and players that come through your youth system. Its harder then it seems as Newcastle barely have a youth system.

Anyone up for it ?

KFUM Roskilde

2025 Youth Intake

It was the day of the new youth intake from the academy and Martin and I were in our office with Ardian Gashi, our HOYD, to talk about the new intake. Gashi handed over a folder and began to speak

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 8f66a1d09df80c9fa7d5c963bb0a2a76.png

Well, more fodder for the Danish service industry...

KFUM Roskilde

June 2025

Just amazing. Beyond amazing. We'd stormed through the league, remaining unbeaten for the entire stint. We broke records for most points, most clean sheets, least defeats, most wins and we were unstoppable. Martin and I partied long into the night with some Danish whiskey and some friends by the hour. Despite our complete lack of any decent facilities, we managed to create history.!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 31131f4d21785663a58e464c17c669e3.png

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 33d9a76b8c5ff18178f4ad28241c33f6.png

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 35c33dc68c09568af062ebc83882f0ce.png

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 1e908dd86142cc25f158b9121e643bd3.png

2024/25 Post-Season.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is b4efdb58f5416a83396f7cdd178aa83e.png

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 50d72ef7e7ed6be87e43e622600cb38b.png

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 0d9ecb7528accf0dc45fb7a66d9ae995.png

KFUM Roskilde

The amber liquid swirled as it caught the artificial light from the ceiling, sending shafts of caramel light to play over the desk. Martin and I were sat in our draughty office, celebrating our title win. Setting all kinds of records and finishing the season unbeaten, meant that we were immortalised in Denmark and icons in Roskilde. Half-drunk from the 
expensive whiskey, we reclined back. 

Suddenly, the door burst open and the lights went out. I leapt up out of my seat, upsetting the glass of whiskey which fell to the floor, shattering the glass and spilling whiskey everywhere. The room then exploded in shower of stars as a blunt object connected with the back of my head and I slumped to the ground.

"Urrrghh"

The room swam into focus. A blinding light shone into my face. I was sat on my chair behind my desk. I could head Martin groaning next to me. Please don't let this be over a cock-fighting debt. A gutteral voice sounded, instantly
recognisable.

"So, Raymondo, sorry, Besus...Ah, and Martin too.."

"Don't worry, this is not over Martin's debt. In fact, I am here to be magnanimous. Your gambling debts are wiped clean. However, there is a price for such generosity"

My gun was in the desk drawer. Five, six inches away from my hand. It was tempting. I hadn’t decided which of us to use it on, though..

"We have outgrown Denmark, we're shutting down our operations here and moving to the Netherlands. You two will be coming"

I protested. We'd done well here. We were looking forward to becoming professional.

"No, no. You will be coming with us and that's final. Roskilde will be compensated. You amigos are lucky"

“What I am is unlucky,” I snarled. “You know I got dragged into a court case last year? You know what the husband turned out to be doing at night? He had formed a sex cult that broke into an ostrich farm at midnight three times a week. You know what it’s like, finding eight middle-aged guys having tantric sex with ostriches?”

The voice made a sympathetic noise he’d probably learned off a talk show. “I’m not sure I can even imagine how to do that.”

“I had that image in my head for two months. I couldn’t have sex. My girlfriend came to bed one night in a feather boa and I started crying. She left me for a woman named Bob who designs strap-ons shaped like dolphin penises.”

“That’s sad, mano”

“Bob had a hair transplant procedure on her nipples. They email me photographs.”

At this point, I don't think I was babbling. Maybe.

"Anyway, good night and we'll see you at the airport tomorrow!"

Stars shone again as we were sent into the sweet embrace of oblivion.

Martin and I blinked at the brightness. The sun was shining in Eindhoven as we stepped off the plane. 
We knew this to be Eindhoven, thanks to the big sign saying "Welkom op de luchthaven van Eindhoven" 

Smacking our lips to get rid of that sour taste you get when you've stayed up too late, we stopped at a coffee cart on the way out to get some of that sweet, sweet caffeine. 
The vendor then proceded to give us a long spiel about the geo-political makeup of the area. Or charged us the price of two coffees. I don't know, I don't speak Dutch.

Exiting the terminal, we found a car waiting for us and drove away in silence. I had no idea what club awaited us, or who the cartel had influenced to get us this job. 
But, much like Roskilde, Martin and I had to make the best of it.
We'd managed to convince a few staff to come with us and we'd be making bids for three Roskilde players the minute we could, but overall, we'd left in such a hurry that there was no chance for goodbyes.

After about an hour, and including passing what appeared to be a theme park, we pulled off the motorway into a torrential downpour and drove through a picturesque town. 
Martin and I looked at each other. This was nice. We pulled through some steel gates and there it was...

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 123234490_10159412394217214_4759091782697572968_n.jpg

We were to be taking over at recently-relegated side RKC Waalwijk it seemed. We exited the vehicle, stretched and grabbed our bags. 
Walking in through the players entrance, Martin and I were struck dumb by the level of comfort in the facilites. Heating? Check! No draughts? Check! Constant hot water? Check!

We were met at the changing rooms by the Director of Communications, who proceeded to tell us about the time he was caught in a compromising position with a goat and a large tub of black cherry yoghurt. Or about the history of the club. I don't know, I don't speak Dutch. We finished 'This Is Your Life' / the tour at, what appeared to be my office. 
I smiled awkwardly, until he left and then we entered the office. It was warm, dry and comfortable! Martin and I high-fived! Jackpot!! Now, to work!

Edited by Deisler26

2031 Transfer Update - IK Start

We were given a healthy budget on new recruits and that was without any player sales. Lets take a look at who left first...

3592ebe3bddc4336b4b3bb71478c7b3e.png

Some big sales here for what were first team players but I felt we need a refresh. Petersen had been an ever present GK for the past five seasons and despite being Norwegian I felt £2m rising to £3m was a good opportunity to sell. Wuhan then swooped twice to take Prempeh off me for big money (now worth £15m in China plus we have the 50% sell on clause in the deal) and then Schjelderup (who was again Norwegian) but he was going to be behind the likes of Hansen and O'Connor this season). A further three Norwegian's left for new clubs, Langeland was moaning for some reason or another, sold to Danish club OB for more than I paid. Damman failed to make the grade and stepped down a division to join Brann. Nilsen was another moaner and when Rosenberg bid I felt he had to go, I lost a little on him financially. 

Incoming...

fb83744a71967151c046b60eba317664.png

Mohlala was a pre-arranged deal, I had to wait for him to turn 18, he ideally replaces Prempeh in attack. Saldari was another free Argentinian, a CB by trade he's been loaned out Elfsborg for game-time. Pickering is a real coup for the club, listed at Spurs for just £375k. At 24 years old he could be our first choice for the next 10 years. 

a23645bcca7919eb98f21d205bc144aa.png

Eppler is an Austrian winger with good potential, he will get plenty of game time on the left this season. Usurelu is a 16 year old LB that can play CB, he will rotate into the team fairly often this season. Kommedal is a Norwegian CM who will rotate with Hansen for the DLP role. Bjorklund can play all across the backline and is home-grown. Sorflaten is a bit of a punt at £1m, another CM, as part of the deal he's been loaned back to Kongsvinger for the season. 

Despite making a few upgrades to the facilities and the coaching/youth recruitment our intakes have been pretty poor so I've had to make investments of my own in young players like Hansen, Usurelu and Mohlala

caad3bcbb03c479c90ab05139acce87f.png

09c4c699abb9d95e6cccffdb8b020b52.png

8XpZn6.jpg

UdFVJa.jpg

More info on FC Fredericia.

Staff

TJRfVW.jpg

That is a new chairman because we have already had a takeover.

zxhcSJ.jpg

Stadium: Monjasa Park

VH8EWk.jpg

k962q0.jpg

We made two more signings, went back to my previous club again.:)

4441PV.jpg

KJXzCZ.jpg

In hindsight the Touré deal is rather crazy but we have to pay him that for him to get work permit.

Also just to make it a bit more crazy, Uth is in my starting eleven on regular basis, Touré is on bench.

w1Tvm2.jpg

imqZvN.jpg

We need to improve if we are gonna have any chance of meeting our predicted position.

A couple of crazy games stand-out, from the high of banging in 8 goals to the agony of losing a shocker late.

r6tqCG.jpg

ejIRDQ.jpg

p17YPM.jpg

Full Squad Stats

lagpPt.jpg

Edited by Maw74

Season 12 (2031) - IK Start - Norway

Keeping this one brief before I crack on with another season; we won the league at a canter, won with four games to go, lost just twice, our best season defensively so far. We were poor in the cup losing to Kongsvinger in the quarters. We won the SuperCup beaing Stromsgodset but who cares. In Europe, we lost to Plzen in the CL 2nd Qualifying Round which meant we dropped down to the EL. We beat Sutjeska and then Red Star to reach the group stage where we drew Nice, Napoli and PSV. A 1-0 win over Nice in the opening group game was as good as I thought it would get, a 4-3 loss to Napoli was followed by a 3-3 draw to PSV. We lost 4-3 again this time to PSV in the reverse fixture but then smashed Nice 3-0 and in the final game won 7-0 away at Napoli to finish 2nd and qualify for the KO stages which will be in next season. 

64d3445ac439e6dba41d56a963440f56.png55fe8251e0239ee0921fd9ac52846213.png

In the summer window I managed to sell the troublesome Mohammed to Arsenal for £6m rising to £9m + 50% profit. I then spent that money on his replacement in Storviken from Rosenberg for £4.1m then splashed £4.5m on Filali a RW from Valerenga. I also signed a young Spaniard released from Barca, Oltra could play either RW or ST. 

Oltra proved a masterstroke of a signing ending the season 23 goals in 24(2) games. He was one of four players to score 20 or more goals as Aga scored 34, Varga scored 32 and young South African Mohlala managed 27 goals. 

Despite spending £13.25m on new players we sold £22m worth of players plus we sold the profit clause for Mohammed which came in at over £6m. We also raked in over £8m in prize money. 

32107d0074527313892e1a9e99714f8c.png

ca52dfa8d7bba9a5cd357c5077a8770f.png

8XpZn6.jpg

UdFVJa.jpg

qkVvwC.jpg9QMcvG.jpg

Two more players join us, both free transfers.

6M7hN9.jpg

It was a very good start to this run of fixtures but then went t*ts up in the middle.

We came good again in the final two games and head in to the break in 6th place.

s6nccr.jpg

iphtXk.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Full Squad Stats

QZjPmI.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IHF1t1.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

RKC Waalwijk | Brands of the World™ | Download vector logos and logotypes

RKC Waalwijk

Martin and I blinked at the brightness. The sun was shining in Eindhoven as we stepped off the plane. We knew this to be Eindhoven, thanks to the big sign saying "Welkom op de luchthaven van Eindhoven"

Smacking our lips to get rid of that sour taste you get when you've stayed up too late, we stopped at a coffee cart on the way out to get some of that sweet, sweet caffeine.  The vendor then proceded to give us a long spiel about the geo-political makeup of the area. Or charged us the price of two coffees. I don't know, I don't speak Dutch.  Exiting the terminal, we found a car waiting for us and drove away in silence. I had no idea what club awaited us, or who the cartel had influenced to get us this job.  But, much like Roskilde, Martin and I had to make the best of it. We'd managed to convince a few staff to come with us and we'd be making bids for three Roskilde players the minute we could, but overall, we'd left in such a hurry that there was no chance for goodbyes.

After about an hour, and including passing what appeared to be a theme park, we pulled off the motorway into a torrential downpour and drove through a picturesque town. Martin and I looked at each other.  This was nice. We pulled through some steel gates and there it was...The Mandemakers Stadium, rising high amonsgt the trees.

We were to be taking over at recently-relegated side RKC Waalwijk it seemed. We exited the vehicle, stretched and grabbed our bags. Walking in through the players entrance, Martin and I were struck dumb by the level of comfort in the facilites. 
Heating? Check! No draughts? Check! Constant hot water? Check! LUXURY! We were met at the changing rooms by the Director of Communications, who proceeded to tell us about the time he was caught in a compromising position with a goat and a large tub of black cherry yoghurt. Or about the history of the club.  I don't know, I don't speak Dutch. We finished 'This Is Your Life' / the tour at, what appeared to be my office. I smiled awkwardly, until he left and then we entered the office. It was warm, dry and comfortable! Martin and I high-fived! Jackpot!! Now, to work!

8XpZn6.jpg

UdFVJa.jpg

Back to my previous club to sign a back-up keeper, We needed a
back-up after Muratovic left at the end of december.

DStKfW.jpg

We have also agreed another future transfer.

Z2UltF.jpg

A full round-up of transfers.

bfWqXF.jpg

:lol:

CbEBGY.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our results

9wVMDO.jpg

tBQGUN.jpg

We have qualified for the promotion group.

zVV96d.jpg

We will not be getting promoted though.

WRYRw5.jpg

We came good again in the final two games and head in to the break in 6th place.

8jmtdb.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Full Squad Stats

nUjE2O.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

RKC Waalwijk | Brands of the World™ | Download vector logos and logotypes

RKC Waalwijk

2026 Youth Intake Preview

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 2026-preview.png

OH MY GOD! This is the best preview I've had since I started managing. Despite there only being two positives of the group, it's far more than I've ever had. Martin and I did a little jig throughout the office.