[FM20] Irchester Utd. Tier 10. England. Home. Youth Only.

Jimbokav1971

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Different goal-scorers. Sep 2049

Something that I've noticed all the way through this save is that we often have many different goal-scorers in a game. If we score 2 goals then I can almost guarantee that the goals will be scored by 2 different people and if we score 3 goals then there is a reasonable chance that we will have 3 different goal-scorers. I would even go so far as to say that if we have 4 goal-scorers then there is a better than 50/50 chance that we will have 4 different goal-scorers. I don't think I have ever seen such a spread in one of my FM saves before. 

Looking at last season....

6 goals scored

4 different goal-scorers with 2 players bagging a brace. 

5 goals scored

4 different goal-scorers with 1 player bagging a brace. 
3 different goal-scorers with 2 players bagging a brace. 

4 goals scored

3 different goal-scorers with 1 player bagging a brace. 
3 different goal-scorers with 1 player bagging a brace. 

3 goals scored

3 different goal scorers. 
2 different goal-scorers with 1 player bagging a brace. 
3 different goal-scorers. 
2 different goal-scorers with 1 player bagging a brace. 

Maybe that doesn't show things quite as strongly as I was thinking, and to contrast the argument I should expect to have multiple goal-scorers if I'm playing double AF's up front, letting my GK take free-kicks and penalties and expect to score more than my fair share of set-pieces. 

I haven't really got any evidence about this. It's just been on my mind for a while. I can't remember the last time that one of our players scored a hat-trick for example, despite the fact that we are scoring goals for fun. 

I've just checked and I actually didn't have to go back too far to find the last player to score a hat-trick for us. 

(44c) Hamilton (F.Pro) * scored a hat-trick against Tranmere in League 1 in Feb 2048. 

6f01251da857384e5a384517d7d6826f.png

Maybe it's nothing, but it has been on my mind. 

Stadium Expansion. Sep 2049

I missed the announcement coming through that we were going to expand the stadium, and hadn't asked for it, but getting up to 10,650 now is pretty cool. Of course it limits us financially in comparison to clubs with big stadiums, but if this was easy it wouldn't be fun. 

1a369f37828727f4e62f964c5b200b23.png

The problem is that they only upped the capacity by about 2,500, and our very 1st game was immediately a sell-out. 

639f7660a136af00ac1c9a7502b67517.png

I don't know what our "max improved capacity", (or whatever it's called), is. I purposefully haven't looked when I have been in that bit of the editor. I hope the fact that we've only gone for a small extension isn't suggesting that we are already maxed out. 

I'm not even sure what part of the ground they have extended because I haven't been watching highlights. 

Turns out it was the area behind 1 of the goals.

89e341b9506430cc95e402c6ddb9b4cc.png

Which now looks like this. 

d46004556da2fcfff9c696169bd7edb3.jpg

Sep 2049

Championship. I was a bit gutted after the 1st couple of games this month. We hadn't played well and I thought that we were going to lose touch with the Playoff Group if we weren't careful. We bounced back well with 2 wins though and are now just 2 points off the Playoffs. We are certainly looking up rather than down this season. 

d3027184d97bd2518dc3aacd9c1309b4.png

64847b5771725f26a92e322f9329cb61.png

Summer Transfer Window. Sep 2049

Apologies. I forgot to post this when it happened. 

It was a quieter affair than normal, with us having no reason to sell because of our healthy financial position. 

6b02f65d23349064f8386100fa321d65.png

(49e) Hayes (Res) went to Southampton for a modest fee that I was happy with. It's possible that our staff have got it wrong and he is better than they tell me, (why else would Southampton be in for him?), but he's also a "righty" who plays on the left. I look at the deal now though and wonder if this one is going to come back and haunt me. In hindsight this deal REALLY doesn't make sense to me, especially looking at his personality. What was I doing last night? 

afe009a3b507101c86e2d3ee30537856.png

a1391c2dab22f744b899c42d9762727d.png

(48c) McCulloch (SCO) (Pro) is anything makes less sense in the cold light of day. (No, I wasn't drinking last night!) I really don't think I did this deal. It looks like a flat £900k which isn't like me at all. If I could have got £900k for him I would have wanted £1M. And if I could have got £1M for him I would have wanted £500k, 50%, a friendly, and 4 lots of £100k add-ons. This just doesn't make any sense. 

ca5cb3473e5ad6803e03fa8c07123f6f.png

dceac8c250eca30a3622cf723edc2503.png

I will go and look to see if there were any clauses included in the deal......

There are no clauses. I can't have agreed this deal. Maybe he was still on a Youth Contract and they just nicked him. I will go back and have a look at my "strikers" page and see what he looked like. 

bb06e1c20ba8297ac69a9c6700995725.png

I definitely did NOT want to sell him, so why is he sold, especially for such a rubbish deal like that? :idiot:

He moved on 27.08.2049 and I have a save dated..... 1st September, so let's go back and look at the messages, (that I must have missed last night), and try and work out why he left. Maybe I just agreed to it on a whim because we have so many strikers. Certainly doesn't sound like me though. (I feel like I'm losing my marbles here!). 

There are no clauses in the deal so I sold him for a flat £900k. No way I did that! :herman:

Now it all makes sense.....

7af53f731832644f274ec83fef24aa21.png

I would never usually agree to a clause like this. It must have slipped through without me noticing. Ah well, at least it makes sense now. :lol: :thup:

[Edit]

I should also add that we have had quite a few go out on loan. Not many with fees, but you have to start somewhere right?

This doesn't seem like much in comparison to the fees that others have shown me is possible, but it's a step in the right direction for us.

At the moment I am keeping U18 players at the club, effectively keeping 2 whole 1st teams at the club that I can rotate, and then loaning out anyone who's contract doesn't expire next season.

fdb478897d34b7263ff80d21d86dd246.png

a87ae9c33c0ba9b59f33c6491008028c.png
b1480339c4adabaf30f74e5fe5667c3e.png

Edited by Jimbokav1971

Tactical thoughts on the ML position. Oct 2049

(44b) Big Don (JAM)(Bal)6'5" * is one of our best players and I don't feel he's playing well at the moment. We're not getting enough out of him playing him as a W(s) in the ML slot. 

6c9129ac7de3cb215c272e070caf8e56.png

I thought about playing him as a WPM, but shied away from the idea because I have a DLP(s) playing just inside him. Having 2 playmakers is ok, (in my head), but playing right next to eachother????

040dfd2c8385a41284b6bc8775c2cc19.png

Instead I played him as a WM(s) and although we won, it didn't really work. He's left only so I want to keep him left. His strengths would seem to be passing, flair, OTB and Teamwork. 

There is a balancing act though between giving him an instruction that is going to get the most out of him, and giving him an instruction that will work for the team. 

I'm going to have to come back to this one I think........ :kriss:

Edited by Jimbokav1971

Clauses. Oct 2049

740a94fbb5b37a09ec2849b815feb1cb.png

We've got 14 players with clauses outstanding who have been sold. 

673f6e07494226cec833dc3663ded876.png

Of these, our DoF has done deals for 4 of them. 

efab937abd601e8fb0617c3e0cc198f0.png

Even though it's only £80k, I've accepted this because (34c) Guy Bacon (Driven) * is 31 now and has only scored 10 goals in 39 appearances. I'm not convinced he will score 37 more goals for this club. 

a6b8d707672fef4a07ca59f49d2c2cdd.png

(38b) Kuchar (CZE) (Bal) * is currently valued at £4.2M and is playing regularly for Watford who are currently 3rd in the Championship. I don't think £1.22M is a good deal for this clause. 

94b2cf9db3c78f30f55d7d0fe488a309.png

(40b) Gilchrist (SCO)(LHeart)* is valued at £3.6M and if he is sold for that then that generated £1.2M worth of profit. We get 20% of that which is approx £240k. He played 12 games Europe last season, (which suggests that Aberdeen are doing ok), and he's a regular starter. I'm tempted to hold off and see if someone comes in for him, but at the same time he'll be 29 when his contract expires. I'm not sure whether to cash in on this......

fa04df5524778422e30f2e6a2bc1ef1a.png

(42a) Kelly (NIR)(F.Amb)6'4" * is a regular for a Fulham side hoping to bounce back to the Premier League at the 1st attempt. Currently valued at £11.75M, we will surely get more than £5.4M when he moves. 

3f3d830b6f45744c0b6b2419a38b2589.png

Of the 5 poached players, (HG45) Luke Masters (L.S-B) recently became the 1st of them to earn us a paid out clause. 

Oct 2049

Championship. The general gist of how things work is that when we win, we often win well, but when we lose we often lose by a single goal. 

This season we have won to nil on 4 occasions and won with a at least a 2 goal margin on 5 out 7 occasions. 
When losing this season we have lost by a single goal margin on 3 of 6 games. 

c5d0f76ccc6bc1ac9ae24180173e5992.png

8c6600d6ef32e5d1ad5616356969f993.png

Facilities. Nov 2049

d3765a6a0fb7ef6fece5b974866dca83.png

71cfc896e9ebc77a35c78aa557a8db1d.png

Our Youth Facilities are maxed out together with the Junior Coaching that has been maxed out for 23 years. :eek:

It was brilliant to get the Junior Coaching maxed out so early and was obviously a huge aspect of this save. It's been hard work getting the other facilities up though. 

3c2c53dc2aa763722f66cb3989513b28.png

Although we have £31M in the bank, there is currently nothing available for us to upgrade, (although Data Analysis Facilities are in the process of being upgraded). 

I have however asked for a 3rd affiliate club, with a view to extending our scouting network. 

Affiliate clubs. Nov 2049

I was hoping for something from the Balkans or maybe Scandinavia. 

No such luck. 

1e695951894b786b8e8c0c1fba88b862.png

It still confuses me that Derry play in Ireland rather than N.Ireland and although I had decided to choose Cliftonville by virtue of their better facilities, I was so confused that I rejected all options. :lol: :idiot: :seagull:

Nov 2049

Championship. We've been struggling with injuries this month and both performances have suffered as a result. It was certainly a case of eking out some valuable points rather than looking at points dropped. We're 4 points behind the Playoff zone and there are some REALLY big clubs in the mix in the Championship this season. 

Newcastle are outside the Playoffs, (but ahead of us), Brentford, West Ham, Sunderland & Nottm Forest all lower down the table. 

67484887467edffd480adff47c42d252.png

0cb0aa8e31de75284bc54bb0fc47f2be.png

Youth Intake Preview. Dec 2049

I've got to be absolutely 100% completely honest with you. Golden Generations never get boring. :lol:

364194e4eb6166c6354fb1c304e826d4.png

What do we really want to come through? 

We're fine for a GK because I have (47a) Best (F.Det) * contracted to 2053.
We need a left back because (48a) Doyle (F.Pro) knows how good he is and is refusing to negotiate his contract which expires at the end of 2051. He wouldn't allow me to get him on a contract with +years. 
We have 1 right back in (48b) Agombar (Bal) and he has a long contract +years, but we really need a 2nd. 
We definitely need centre-backs
We're looking ok for centre-mids. 
We need a left winger because although we have  (44b) Big Don (JAM)(Bal)6'5" * his contract expires in 2051 and we will probably sell him at the end of this season if we don't go up. 2nd choice is (44i) McDonald (GUY) (F.Pro) * who isn't good enough.
We need a right winger because although we have  (44a) Gray (SCO) (Real) * until 2052 and a +3 clause, 2nd choice (47h) Munton (Spirit) ML * isn't developing as hoped. 
We definitely don't need any strikers, (but of course I won't say no). ;)

So in summary we need a DL, DR, DC, ML & MR. 

What have we got coming? A GK & DC. I really hope we have some depth in this next intake. 

I usually just read in peace (and I'm really enjoying this career, by the way), I prefer lurking on these forums and occasionally popping in, but this is an issue I have quite often with most games on Steam so I hope I can be of some help.
Steam often messes itself up, especially when the game is installed in a folder which isn't the default Steam installation - if that's the case, just go to Steam > Settings > Downloads > Manage Library Folders - if your installation folder is there, confirm, close and restart Steam; if not, add it, confirm, close and restart Steam. If it's still not working, click to ''install'' the game again, it will do something like locating existing files and the installation will be done within minutes as it'll realise the game is there again. This worked for me every time, hopefully it does for you as well :)

5 hours ago, swooperproop said:

I usually just read in peace (and I'm really enjoying this career, by the way), I prefer lurking on these forums and occasionally popping in, but this is an issue I have quite often with most games on Steam so I hope I can be of some help.
Steam often messes itself up, especially when the game is installed in a folder which isn't the default Steam installation - if that's the case, just go to Steam > Settings > Downloads > Manage Library Folders - if your installation folder is there, confirm, close and restart Steam; if not, add it, confirm, close and restart Steam. If it's still not working, click to ''install'' the game again, it will do something like locating existing files and the installation will be done within minutes as it'll realise the game is there again. This worked for me every time, hopefully it does for you as well :)

Thanks very much for the help but I can confirm the game has reinstalled correctly and the save can be loaded fine, (so panic over). :applause:

Save update

Assuming that FM21 comes out towards the end of October, (and the Beta is released 2 weeks earlier), then I think I've got a fair few weeks to continue this save and bang a few more seasons out. I don't plan on changing things or trying to force things as we run out of time. I'm just going to keep playing to the same rules all the way through and see where it takes us. It means that it's highly unlikely that we're going to win the Premier League, but I think any regular followers of this thread will appreciate that that's really not the only goal in the save. Lots of saves are probably going to dry up a little as the release of FM21 comes closer and closer but I will just keep cracking on right until release date. 

• I think we're certainly capable of getting promoted to the Premier League so that's my imminent priority. 
  • I also think we're capable of solidifying our position in the Premier League, (whether by beating relegation or even getting relegated and then promoted again and then avoiding relegation). 
  • The next goal after that is a top half finish in the Premier League and all the way through this save we have managed to stay up, (pretty much with ease), after even the most surprising promotions.
  • I would love to see us qualify for Europe before FM21 comes out? Is that possible? It's certainly something to aim for. 
  • Qualifying for the Champions League would be pretty special because the chasm between where we are now and there is still enormous. I don't know if it's possible but you have to aim high right? 
  • Winning the Premier League is just never going to happen. Let's be completely honest about this. Even if I was to miss out F21 entirely, (as I did with FM15), and keep playing this save for another 12 months, I still wouldn't win the Premier League with these restrictions. (Would I?)

[Edit]

I've also just read the announcement from @Miles Jacobsonwhere he says the release of the game is likely to be later this year. A lot of people seem to have stopped playing thinking the release is imminent(ish). :herman:

Just crack on and it will come when it comes is my advice. 

Edited by Jimbokav1971

41 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

• Winning the Premier League is just never going to happen. Let's be completely honest about this. Even if I was to miss out F21 entirely, (as I did with FM15), and keep playing this save for another 12 months, I still wouldn't win the Premier League with these restrictions. (Would I?)

If @Makoto Nakamura can do it, then you can do it

Mentoring. Jan 2050

It's been slow going as far as mentoring is concerned. I have reported previously that (45d) Ndlovu (ZIM) (F.Pro) * popped from F.Pro to Pro but I haven't mentioned that (42i) Scott Kay. (Unamb) popped from Unamb to Bal, (and I'm not even sure when that happened). 

951e812f507541ff7e6260ec6e9c1cd8.png

It's been a while since I have done this, (2 issues I think), so I'm going to break things up so someone can correct me if I'm going wrong anywhere. 

I'm happy with the "Pro" group. While (45d) Ndlovu (ZIM) (F.Pro) * has popped, he has also gained in influence, (he now has average influence on this group), and while that might be reason to remove him in some cases, I think on this occasion it's reason to actually stick with him. While the group is led by a M.Pro player in (39a) Harri (M.Pro) *, his Pro level is still above their F.Pro level so I think he will add to the positive influence rather than diluting it, (which was the other thought going round and round in my head.

39053b47ad94193b91c91205bddf0681.png

I'm not happy with the "Basic" group though.  (42g) Gillespie (SCO) (L.Det) has developed to become an Influential player but is still a Bal personality. Because of his increased hierarchy position he now has more influence over the group and I can't have that so he will be removed. Actually I wonder if 

912dc4c1b97225c897e271fc58aea81a.png

It means that the new "Basic" group looks like this after the addition of (48b) Agombar (Bal). This group will only remain until the end of the season because (33b) Dean Cooke. (Pro)'s contract is due to expire and isn't being renewed. 

04ed86485887a0c75627304eaf250528.png

The "Basic 2" group looks ok for the moment. I don't want to add another player to it at this stage. (34b) Sam Siddons. (Pro) * is also due to leave at the end of this season so this will be the end of this group then too. 

5d1ba6d0d89a176f55694399869cd30a.png

I've just realised that I don't actually have a "view" set up for Hierarchy, (shame on me), and when you just click on the Hierarchy page it's not very user-friendly. 

This is no good to man nor beast. 

f138320f953a30caba0fb31c4caea0dd.png

What I want to see is something like this. (Don't ask me about World reputation. I stuck it in there on a whim and found it interesting, (so left it), but not sure what conclusions, (if any), to draw from it.

66b9d99d82c557cd0ced2ac5dc45856c.png

What jumps out at me. 

• We currently have 2x F.Pro mentor groups and we have much better options here. (33b) Dean Cooke. (Pro) is a Team Leader so he can stay, but (44a) Gray (SCO) (Real) *, (who has popped from (Real) to (Res) by the way), should replace (34b) Sam Siddons. (Pro) * as leader of the 3rd Group. 
  • (45g) Lloyd (F.Det) * has popped from (F.Det) to (Res) and he could easily be in charge of his own group too. 
  • (34b) Sam Siddons. (Pro) * could lead a 5th group until the end of the season. 

Something that I have never delved into with mentoring, (but certainly used to be the case in tutoring), is how player position affects mentoring. When we used to use Tutoring you were only allowed to Tutor certain players, but I'm not sure if this has been carried on in Mentoring. I do know that mentoring can and does pass on PPM's though, so it would make sense for players who will be asked to play in similar roles might be asked to play together, because there is every chance they might pick up a PPM as well as positive/negative personality traits. Would be interesting to hear some insight from @_Ben_on this. 

This is what it looks like after I have finished tinkering. 

abdf5fe2f86e1314aa6f188555d471c4.png

Yes. I have indeed gone off on another tangent. Don't expect me to speed through the game the whole time. I will still stop and waffle on when something catches my eye:lol:

Big Transfer. Jan 2050

I knew this transfer was coming, but thought we still had a 50% clause on it....... :seagull:

c0cac30a618ae9db33fade45064ee502.png

We sold him in Jan 2049 and I'm 99.99% sure that I haven't cashed in on the clause. :kriss:

c0a8f11afdd6a6957decadfd209b4c63.png

This is taken from Oct 2049 on this page. I haven't cashed it in so where's our flippin money! :herman:

b886971a3ee71a01e221645d5905d6d0.png

I have a save on 1st Jan that I'm going to crank up and have a look at. The game has stolen £14M from us. :mad:

This is from the save on 1st Jan. 

f47789020288633266583b8eccbe6d9c.png

Maybe he hasn't actually moved yet and I've read the message wrong. :lol:

No. He has already moved from USA to Portugal. 

87764680b853d13c94b515472a2187ce.png

244d758f2841055f3ba9c11b0e615cfb.png

I knew he was going to move again. That's why the deal to a MLS club was a good deal. I knew we would get 50% pretty quickly afterwards and then we don't get it. 

Nothing. We got absolutely nothing. :(

2132c24dcb7f102b83ba5296b5b32537.png

I wonder what the clauses show now?

ccdb1f8394c0f6ae9802adb1d32bfae5.png

This is soul-destroying. :(

I feel like throwing the laptop out the window. 

I have put up with a lot of lost money with regards to transfers in this save, but this is ridiculous. :(

I'm guessing it doesn't count because in game the money doesn't go to the club. It goes to a  central pot and Atlanta just got £585k from a the pot. :rolleyes:

Note to self. No more 50% deals to flipping yanks!

43 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Big Transfer. Jan 2050

I knew this transfer was coming, but thought we still had a 50% clause on it....... :seagull:

c0cac30a618ae9db33fade45064ee502.png

We sold him in Jan 2049 and I'm 99.99% sure that I haven't cashed in on the clause. :kriss:

c0a8f11afdd6a6957decadfd209b4c63.png

This is taken from Oct 2049 on this page. I haven't cashed it in so where's our flippin money! :herman:

b886971a3ee71a01e221645d5905d6d0.png

I have a save on 1st Jan that I'm going to crank up and have a look at. The game has stolen £14M from us. :mad:

This is from the save on 1st Jan. 

f47789020288633266583b8eccbe6d9c.png

Maybe he hasn't actually moved yet and I've read the message wrong. :lol:

No. He has already moved from USA to Portugal. 

87764680b853d13c94b515472a2187ce.png

244d758f2841055f3ba9c11b0e615cfb.png

I knew he was going to move again. That's why the deal to a MLS club was a good deal. I knew we would get 50% pretty quickly afterwards and then we don't get it. 

Nothing. We got absolutely nothing. :(

2132c24dcb7f102b83ba5296b5b32537.png

I wonder what the clauses show now?

ccdb1f8394c0f6ae9802adb1d32bfae5.png

This is soul-destroying. :(

Surely a bug?? I'd use the editor to add the sell on fee to your balance. No one would judge you for it!

4 minutes ago, enterprise1 said:

Surely a bug?? I'd use the editor to add the sell on fee to your balance. No one would judge you for it!

It is a bug I'm sure, but so late in the cycle there is really any point reporting it. 

I'm not using the editor to replace the money. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. :(

[Edit]

I will report it because 50% clause to the MLS is probably something that isn't very common and just hasn't been noticed. 

Edited by Jimbokav1971

Jan 2050

Championship. An unbeaten month, but not in a good way. :thdn:

On the other hand, (47c) Doyle (IRL) (Bal) * has scored in all league games this month and after I commented recently about not seeing enough players scoring hat-tricks, he scored all 3 goals in the away draw at Luton

fc1dc7a60ee7f2f5ded396663ad91aec.png

a64fbced1825d682ea03688764160009.png

Cup games. This wasn't the plan. :(

30f963abe5b15c5415861d867c420431.png

FYI

Mentoring - l placed mine together based on Playing Area (can't tell if yours are or not) - and as near as possible hierarchy groups

Started 3 "Groups" - Def, Mid and GK.

They ran from January - April.

The best success I had was with the Midfielders below Greens are changes in that Month - (I was just tracking Mental Att. changes, plus Personality and Player Traits)

image.thumb.png.f7fa8c0d007cbad53172650e23faaf6d.png

2 minutes ago, TheMadMonk said:

FYI

Mentoring - l placed mine together based on Playing Area (can't tell if yours are or not) - and as near as possible hierarchy groups

Started 3 "Groups" - Def, Mid and GK.

They ran from January - April.

The best success I had was with the Midfielders below Greens are changes in that Month - (I was just tracking Mental Att. changes, plus Personality and Player Traits)

image.thumb.png.f7fa8c0d007cbad53172650e23faaf6d.png

Yes. Mine are were changed to "by position" today after previously being just being..... well nothing really. 

Feb 2050

Championship. 3 losses isn't great in 1 month, but when you win the other 4 games to collect 12 points it turns out decent in the end. 

(39a) Harri (M.Pro) * made a complete liar out of me by being the 2nd player in consecutive months to score a hat-trick after by recent Michael Ballacks comments that we seem to have lots of different players scoring few goals. We're 13 points off the Playoffs and it's too much to claw back.

7e95abf72325ca5fdec2c56e9a96099b.png

6748a04627a12548077998ce5730e29e.png

On 10/09/2020 at 18:18, Jimbokav1971 said:

Youth Intake Preview. Dec 2049

I've got to be absolutely 100% completely honest with you. Golden Generations never get boring. :lol:

364194e4eb6166c6354fb1c304e826d4.png

What do we really want to come through? 

We're fine for a GK because I have (47a) Best (F.Det) * contracted to 2053.
We need a left back because (48a) Doyle (F.Pro) knows how good he is and is refusing to negotiate his contract which expires at the end of 2051. He wouldn't allow me to get him on a contract with +years. 
We have 1 right back in (48b) Agombar (Bal) and he has a long contract +years, but we really need a 2nd. 
We definitely need centre-backs
We're looking ok for centre-mids. 
We need a left winger because although we have  (44b) Big Don (JAM)(Bal)6'5" * his contract expires in 2051 and we will probably sell him at the end of this season if we don't go up. 2nd choice is (44i) McDonald (GUY) (F.Pro) * who isn't good enough.
We need a right winger because although we have  (44a) Gray (SCO) (Real) * until 2052 and a +3 clause, 2nd choice (47h) Munton (Spirit) ML * isn't developing as hoped. 
We definitely don't need any strikers, (but of course I won't say no). ;)

So in summary we need a DL, DR, DC, ML & MR. 

What have we got coming? A GK & DC. I really hope we have some depth in this next intake. 

Youth Intake Day. Mar 2050

Please. Some defenders. Any defenders. 

d7831992fb787fbf6a25cdf2b94dcdab.png

Squad by PA. That saying is any intake with a 5.0 player is a good one, and this intake has 2. 

f2b4640ece85f18b097d5f423bb62110.png

Nations represented by previous Youth Intakes. 
c407ecbca61e8a450b92947be01a20a8.png

New Nations represented by this Youth Intake. None. :(

(50a) Conway (IRL) (F.Det) * looks decent, but to be honest I'm just happy with any reasonable PA defender at this stage. We are really short in this area. 

3b7e64423fb258f0c80f26ba9ca2e1ef.png

(50b) Okoro (NED) (F.Det) is another good GK, but we don't really need one. Still, I'be never been one to turn down a 5.0 PA player no matter what position they play in. 

109e3c63266d7f95f6d66f69e7761ea0.png