Fake Players?

How it going FM community, I would just like to know if theirs a way to stop fake players in the future. I prefer real players and reckon the fake players, ruin it with their faces and fake stats. Is their a way to stop it? I'd rather bring through new kids and such, then fake players.

I've just done an 8 Year stretch with Arsenal, massively underachieved with the players I've had.. but I did have one incredible season though. I won the Premier League in my 6th season as manager and on Arsenal's 20th Anniversary since last winning it, 2004-2024. I also won Arsenal's first ever Champions League in the same season, I called it the "Golden Double". Apart from an early Europa League in my 2nd season, I didn't really have much major success. Still picked up 1x League Cup, 1x Super Cup, 1x Club World Cup, 1x Community Shield. They were all nice to win, especially the Europa League.. but I would of liked more major trophies. 

Hows this for another story then lol. In the last game of the seventh season, Man City were the new Champions and one game away from going unbeaten the whole season. Only the second team to do so, since Arsenal. Ironicly, we were the last team to play them as runners up, at the Emirates. Too cut a long story short, Man City go 1-0 up and then we pull it back to 1-1 at half time. It looks like Man City are going go the season unbeaten, until Koumie (who's only scored 2 goals all season) comes off the bench to score in the 87 minute. I'm celebrating like crazy and slam the tactics straight into defensive.. thinking what a story this is. How incredible for the former invicibles to stop another team from matching their record.. until Doku equalizes in the 94 minute :0

Edited by DrogbaCFC

40 minutes ago, DrogbaCFC said:

How it going FM community, I would just like to know if theirs a way to stop fake players in the future. I prefer real players and reckon the fake players, ruin it with their faces and fake stats. Is their a way to stop it? I'd rather bring through new kids and such, then fake players.

I've just done an 8 Year stretch with Arsenal, massively underachieved with the players I've had.. but I did have one incredible season though. I won the Premier League in my 6th season as manager and on Arsenal's 20th Anniversary since last winning it, 2004-2024. I also won Arsenal's first ever Champions League in the same season, I called it the "Golden Double". Apart from an early Europa League in my 2nd season, I didn't really have much major success. Still picked up 1x League Cup, 1x Super Cup, 1x Club World Cup, 1x Community Shield. They were all nice to win, especially the Europa League.. but I would of liked more major trophies. 

Hows this for another story then lol. In the last game of the seventh season, Man City were the new Champions and one game away from going unbeaten the whole season. Only the second team to do so, since Arsenal. Ironicly, we were the last team to play them as runners up, at the Emirates. Too cut a long story short, Man City go 1-0 up and then we pull it back to 1-1 at half time. It looks like Man City are going go the season unbeaten, until Koumie (who's only scored 2 goals all season) comes off the bench to score in the 87 minute. I'm celebrating like crazy and slam the tactics straight into defensive.. thinking what a story this is. How incredible for the former invicibles to stop another team from matching their record.. until Doku equalizes in the 94 minute :0

No there is no way of stopping it, However the BIB what are the differences between the two things you mention?

1 hour ago, cris182 said:

No differences really, was just an entertaining climax to a season and entertaining campaign. Eight seasons in though, its just abit **** to see most teams filled with fake players.

It was like two different era,  

first three years my strongest team was like this

Schmeichal 

Bellerin   Rugani   Upamecano   Sessegnon  

Ramsey  Torreira 

Zaha  Asensio  Lacazette

Aubameyang  

Best they could manage is one Europa League, Arsenals first in 50 Years in my second season. 1-0 Against Monaco. 

Also won their first League Cup in 20 Years, beating Chelsea 2-0 in my fourth season.

No Top 4's in the first three seasons, 6th, 5th, 5th

Second era much more stronger

Oblak

Alexandre-Arnold   Rugani   Upamecano   Grimaldo

Tonali  Milinkovic-Savic

Sancho   Asensio  Rashford

Icardi

After the disappointment of no Top 4's for Six Years, Arsenal then finished 3rd, 2nd and eventually winning it 1st (in my sixth season). 

Arsenal also won their first Champions League in my sixth season, to make it an incredible double.

Alson won their first Super Cup, Club World Cup and first 

Edited by DrogbaCFC

vor 2 Stunden schrieb DrogbaCFC:

These are not fake players, they are newgens generated usually with similar stats as retired players. How should a game create "real" players in the future? For the right game balance the game have to generate players based on those who retire.

vor 1 Minute schrieb DrogbaCFC:

okay, thanks. do you know how to take the faces off then.

Preferences - advanced - interface - show pictures of players (and staff) who had been generated by the game

Or you could do what I do and turn on player ID’s, get the number for the player and then add a real player face of some kid from the outer reaches, who looks like they’ll never make it, to the newgen. 

It seriously helps with immersion as the save progresses.

Maybe it would be interesting to create some "mod" with players from 2010 and all regens for next 10 years already predefined, so you get realistic newgens. Like 15 years old Mbappe etc? Coming in to youth system when appropriate. And PA will be fixed let's say when they reach 18 years?

20 hours ago, Halofon said:

Maybe it would be interesting to create some "mod" with players from 2010 and all regens for next 10 years already predefined, so you get realistic newgens. Like 15 years old Mbappe etc? Coming in to youth system when appropriate. And PA will be fixed let's say when they reach 18 years?

Sure, care to do it yourself? :lol: The sheer scale of work involved in something like this would be mind-blowingly huge.

On 07/03/2020 at 01:08, Mitchutd said:

Is this really a post moaning about Newgens? 

I love Newgens, find the game far more fun once you get past real players.

Nothing like taking someone through their career and watching their journey.... see attached Croatia's number 1 keeper at 19. This lad is going to smash appearance records if he keeps his development on the same trajectory!

Domagoj Pavic_ Profile-2.png

A bit offtopic, but that is a newgen profile? How did you get that face?

vor 8 Minuten schrieb H_a_a_k_o_n:

A bit offtopic, but that is a newgen profile? How did you get that face?

You can replace every face in the game by using the player's ID. Search for newgen or regen facepacks.

On 07/03/2020 at 00:08, Mitchutd said:

Is this really a post moaning about Newgens? 

I love Newgens, find the game far more fun once you get past real players.

Nothing like taking someone through their career and watching their journey.... see attached Croatia's number 1 keeper at 19. This lad is going to smash appearance records if he keeps his development on the same trajectory!

Domagoj Pavic_ Profile-2.png

Matt Smith seems to have entered the witness protection programme as a nineteen-year-old Croatian goalkeeper.

• 8 months later...