Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• FM 22 TACTICS
  • GOOGLE DOCS

Knap FM2022 - Google Docs

Cadoni recommended shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

BUST THE NET TRAINING

BTN Balanced Early season.fmf 19.19 kb ·  BTN BootCamp.fmf 19.18 kb ·  BTN Complete Training.fmf 19.3 kb ·  BTN Lazy Match Prep 2 Match.fmf 19.46 kb ·  BTN Youth Complete.fmf 19.18 kb · 

are there any introductions to these training schedules?

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, manuol86 said:

FM22PreachinBluesKnap451VAP104EC works very well :thup:

fm2.thumb.PNG.03000f221efcfb889cc7cf64c381e6f6.PNG

fm3.thumb.PNG.711e285708029373db8a4232fda7c0b3.PNG

Have you made any changes to this tactic? your defensive players do not seem to score as much, which I thought was good, as Van Dijk has scored 31 in the version Knap has posted ... 

Il y a 22 heures, tyrell1017 a dit :

Did you use this both home and away games?

Yes

Il y a 15 heures, PG2060 a dit :

Have you made any changes to this tactic? your defensive players do not seem to score as much, which I thought was good, as Van Dijk has scored 31 in the version Knap has posted ... 

no change i just plug&play

@knap Im struggling with Spurs, i have tried PARIS 4213 P107 EC CC, FM22KashirKnapHubs433101ECCCArsenalP96,FM22WarriorKnap4222VolP105EC. Every tactic works Ok at home, scoring alot of goals, but away - i simply cant win again top 6-7 sides in PL... Won 7-1 at Home against Chelsea using 4222 tactic above, was crushed 4-1away, they 25(!) shots, i had 8..Any tips for a certain tactic, maybe an away tactic?

42 minutes ago, stian said:

@knap Im struggling with Spurs, i have tried PARIS 4213 P107 EC CC, FM22KashirKnapHubs433101ECCCArsenalP96,FM22WarriorKnap4222VolP105EC. Every tactic works Ok at home, scoring alot of goals, but away - i simply cant win again top 6-7 sides in PL... Won 7-1 at Home against Chelsea using 4222 tactic above, was crushed 4-1away, they 25(!) shots, i had 8..Any tips for a certain tactic, maybe an away tactic?

I have used the Beowulf 424 IW 99 All Cups, finished 3rd first season with Spurs with 81 points, was happy with that as its the first season I have run on full fat in over 5 years!

Only 1st team transfer in was Luis Diaz (who has been awful!) & Bjorkan back up left back and youngsters for the U23 squad, Vandevoort, Frances, Ahmedovic, Martinez, Aude, Neto & Farias.

Newcastle raided me in January for Dier, Ndombele & Moura (Thank you Newcastle!) and I brought in Diallo, Bennacer & Asensio for a fraction of what I brought in.

This left funds to tie up deals for Livakovic, Bastoni & Savio (U23's) for the summer. I then brought in Vlahovic start of second season and Araujo on transfer deadline day.

Currently played 8 won 8 in second season.

Edited by christrott79

@stian

Spurs are very awkward this year even compared to Arsenal. I would try the following.

For away games you could try no pass into space or work ball into space and perhaps take off overlap., but I prefer sticking with main tactic but closing out games mentioned above with SUS.

FM22GOODBYEKnap451IFP99ALLCUPS(BFP73)THP81.fmf FM22PARISKnapPar1sLVERVOL4231SSIFP102ALLCUPSTHP81.fmf

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@stian

Spurs are very awkward this year even compared to Arsenal. I would try the following.

For away games you could try no pass into space or work ball into space and perhaps take off overlap., but I prefer sticking with main tactic but closing out games mentioned above with SUS.

FM22GOODBYEKnap451IFP99ALLCUPS(BFP73)THP81.fmf 45.22 kB · 0 downloads FM22PARISKnapPar1sLVERVOL4231SSIFP102ALLCUPSTHP81.fmf 45.17 kB · 0 downloads

@knap Thank you so much! :)

1 hour ago, stian said:

I'm using Kashmir 433 in January of first season & top by 2 points. 14 wins, 3 losses and 2 draws. 

Signed Kessie and now secured a work permit so Adeyemi is coming back from loan so will help with numbers for.the 3 up top.. Gil does well on right of front 3 so if you sign another striker you will have Kane, son, Gil, Scarlett and another for the 5 spaces. 

9 minutes ago, sidford said:

I'm using Kashmir 433 in January of first season & top by 2 points. 14 wins, 3 losses and 2 draws. 

Signed Kessie and now secured a work permit so Adeyemi is coming back from loan so will help with numbers for.the 3 up top.. Gil does well on right of front 3 so if you sign another striker you will have Kane, son, Gil, Scarlett and another for the 5 spaces. 

@sidfordUsing Gil as striker in 433?