Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @knap - I'm struggling a bit with the sheet to find a high rated tactic with a really low amount of goals conceded. I can't tell which these are on the HUB tabs of the sheets, as they're all scores and GD stats rather than individual stats for goals scored and goals conceded. I could be reading it wrong? Also, all the links for the tactics take me to discord rather than the post on here?

I'm clicking on the tactic below and its trying to take me to discord:

9cdabc6ea7a9b4ef8b6cf8cf6976bf3f.png

Edited by Glassy

Hi @knap After playing 90+ seasons with your Argus 343 tactic in FM18, I fell in love with the way you use your wingbacks and how the 3 attackers work with eachother. I would like to start my first savegame in FM22 and I am looking for something that has the same beautiful play on the wings and functions a lot like Ten Hag's Ajax. (Wingbacks and wing attackers running past eachother, changing positions, going outside, cutting inside, etc) Essentially a tactic where Tagliafico and Mazraoui can excell and where players like Ziyech and Antony can mess up the opposite defenses while scoring themselfs or crossing to the other 2 attackers. If possible have a lot of goals and chances from the central striker en MC/AMC positions too. I looked in your Google Document and found this 3 tactics having high win-ratios; CL victories and look like an Ajax line-up.

Could you recommend any of these for my wishes?

Holy Ghost Fire 451 

Echoes 413 

or Kahsmir 451 

Or should I perhaps look for entirely other tactic of yours? I plan to use the same tactic in all 3 slots, only changing mentality between them. (Your created mentality in slot 1, more attacking in slot 2 and a bit more cautious in slot 3)

Thanks for your advice!

@Jorgen

You will probably need to try them out to see f they meet your requirements.

I would say an AF should allow your striker to score most goals. I would also try the Kashnir 451 or 4123

@knap How do I filter on the best defensive tactics? I'm basically looking for a tactic that has a high'ish rating but the best defensive rating. I don't care about scoring ridiculous amounts of goals, I just want a really solid tactic that has a great defensive stats. I used to filter on goals conceded on the old tests, but the HUB tests dont have that field anymore so I can't work out if a tactic is good defensively, or not. 

Edited by Glassy

On 28/04/2022 at 07:28, vitoco77 said:

Tested your tac with Kaiserslautern with a good squad, maybe top 3 good in own league and these are goals against caused:

1) 5 v 1 Bayern - 1 crazy long shot

2) 6-0 small cup team

3) 3 - 0 Paderborn 

4) 10-1 Berlin - they have 2 strikers, 1 got the ball and set up a through ball for the other to score 

5) 7 - 0 Dresden

6) 1 - 0 Koln

7) 6 - 1 Zenit - they have 2 strikers, 1 got the ball and set up a through ball for the other to score 

8) 5 - 0 Schalke

9) 2 - 1 Bochum - long cross to far post, a striker heads back to near post and then score.

10 5 - 1 Olympicas - Mid line long cross through ball to a SC and then 1 on 1 score against keeper.

11) 4 - 1 Frankfurt - they have 2 strikers, 1 got the ball and set up a through ball for the other to score 

12) 2 - 0 Monchengladbach (strong team) 

13) 2 - 1 Monaco (corner)

14) 5 - 0 Stuttgart

15) 5 - 0 Small Cup Team

16) 4 - 2 Bielefeld - 1 from crossing, 1 from penalty

17) 4 - 2 Monaco - Crossing x 2

18) 5 - 0 wolfsburg

19) 3 - 1 away win Bayern - corner, then back out then they cross the ball back and score.

20) 6 - 2 Olympicos - 1 cross through ball counter attack 4 against 2. 2 crossing

21) 7 - 0 Bayer

22) 3 - 0 Dortmund (tough match)

23) 2 - 0 Leipzig (tought match)

24) 9 -0 Zenit !!! I trained my centre back (right foot) to play left back. And then he scored a hattrick from open play, 3 of the goals all score on top of the box cut inside.

Half Season played attached. Much less goals scored against me from corners, you are correct

Your edited tactic ROCK! However i didnt understand what you meant by throw in setpiece that you edited?!

Untitled.jpg

On 26/04/2022 at 17:40, Crusho79bv said:

What`s the point in playing the game if you cheat your way to the top??? 

Nice :) Whats the name of the tactic?

6 hours ago, knap said:

@Trajanus87

Still works but I will see if I can tweak it for 22.4

You are a hero sir. I was using the mentioned ME22.3 KLOPP tactic with FC Köln and reached 6th place. Not bad but it seemed hit and miss especially in set pieces so i reached out if you could freshen it up and you delivered. Second season in and unbeaten so far. With Köln it is mainly quality of the team and not the tactic i believe. Moneyball is the way to go in Bundesliga. Thank you once again. Love your work. 

@Tom R.

I would probably try the top 451s.In general you get more pts from attacking and scoring rather than just parking bus. F9 tactics are a bit more defensive than AF, and many recommend changing DM to HB for away games.

2 hours ago, knap said:

@Do Pana.

Prawdopodobnie spróbowałbym najlepszych 451. Ogólnie dostajesz więcej punktów za atakowanie i zdobywanie punktów, a nie tylko za parkowanie autobusu. Taktyka F9 jest nieco bardziej defensywna niż AF, a wielu zaleca zmianę DM na HB w meczach wyjazdowych.

What does mean HB? 

Hi @knap

You're amazing doing all these tactics.

Quick question. I am using fm21 but not sure it makes a difference for my question.

When you're a midtable team doing really well using a tactic, currently 5th in prem with Boreham Wood!, when you go away against a title leader (Liverpool in my save), how would you amend the tactic?

Thanks

Edited by bestfootie

On 15/05/2022 at 11:45, knap said:

@Tom R.

I would probably try the top 451s.In general you get more pts from attacking and scoring rather than just parking bus. F9 tactics are a bit more defensive than AF, and many recommend changing DM to HB for away games.

Damn. Changing this morning from DM to HB has made a huge difference in my away games! 

Thanks for this.