Hidden gems (non-European)

Yeah, so here's the most common fm question your going to get 'whats the best young talent'

But, I pretty much have covered the hole of europe with my scouts, so would like some players from the other continents.

I vaguely know some Argentinian players and Brazilians, eg rodrygo, pavon, richard etc,

but any help in other regions would be appreciated 

Cheers

And these are a few of my favourite bigger south american stars:

vrjBvNC.png

6v4RAss.png

D2a2DHb.png

(became the best striker I've had in this game thus far incidently)

And probably my favourite player this fm..  He can play anywhere, do anything and has an italian passport too... love the guy.

SWUcrzB.png

6 hours ago, Welshace said:

Either way, here'sa few lesser known ones I like:

Cheers!

Do you know if there is any young talent in USA, Oceania or any others from Asia?

As I struggle to find players from there 

USA isn't really a hotbed of talent, their best prospects seem to be either born in Germany (Julian Green back when he was a prospect) or move there pretty young (Christian Pulisic, Weston McKennie) but you do get some good regens. As MLS clubs have started looking South America you can find some talented imports there though - Carlos Gruezo at DC or Dallas (can't remember) or Ezequiel Barco and Miguel Almiron at Atlanta United come to mind. 

If you're looking for a goalkeeper, he's in the other thread but Wulker Farinez is a wonderkid from Venezuela playing in Colombia. Exequiel Palacios at River Plate is an outstanding prospect too, can play him on the wing, in central midfield, or retrain as a wing back (and I see no reason why with time he couldn't do AM / DM / RB). 

I want to start a new save with a team where I can bring in American players as I just fancy doing something different. Would picking a German team be the right way to go to bring in these American players and also what German team should I pick, I was thinking of staying away from Bayern and Dortmund as that would get boring but I want a team that have the funds to bring in the North American players. any recommendations @Welshace

Bayer leverkusen or hoffenheim

1 hour ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

I want to start a new save with a team where I can bring in American players as I just fancy doing something different. Would picking a German team be the right way to go to bring in these American players and also what German team should I pick, I was thinking of staying away from Bayern and Dortmund as that would get boring but I want a team that have the funds to bring in the North American players. any recommendations @Welshace

42 minutes ago, D_Walcott14 said:

Also, how come in my Brazilian league, the teams are abbreviated to 3 letters, eg COR, SAN? 

Because of licensing ... it can obviously be solved with a quick google search/download/sortitoutsi/fmscout search but can't be discussed here.

It's similar to the german licensing issue.

Quick question, chose Boca, and in January was forced to sell pavon-here are my two options as replacements, both are eager to join, and are roughly the same price. Any help on who to chose!

image.thumb.png.d6cb4fe54679a7ea6cfe82d5895ca506.pngimage.thumb.png.7c045d36bc0c64f0b92a38cbd7a6b001.pngimage.thumb.png.33b4f9170f726613d2d689d798f91394.png

Ideally looking for a LW, who would you chose?!

Any other options would be welcome, but would idealy have to be Argentine.

Thanks 

1 hour ago, D_Walcott14 said:

Quick question, chose Boca, and in January was forced to sell pavon-here are my two options as replacements, both are eager to join, and are roughly the same price. Any help on who to chose!

image.thumb.png.d6cb4fe54679a7ea6cfe82d5895ca506.pngimage.thumb.png.7c045d36bc0c64f0b92a38cbd7a6b001.pngimage.thumb.png.33b4f9170f726613d2d689d798f91394.png

Ideally looking for a LW, who would you chose?!

Any other options would be welcome, but would idealy have to be Argentine.

Thanks 

Not the thread for this tbh...

but barbona isn't really a winger....  torres is.

Not sure how hidden he is, considering he's got 19 international caps for a decent country but I've never seen him mentioned on these forums.  I was looking for someone who could play both as a wing back and fill in a few other positions (at a push) and my scouts recommended this fella.

1674038695_ScreenShot2018-07-26at23_07_26.thumb.png.47d6571fe1bdcedff709895d2b1211df.png

Solid all-round skill set with good mental stats and a balanced personality.

Matheusinho-AMG.

Jailson,Luan,Arthur-GRE.

Rodrigo caio,eder militao,Brenner,araruna,liziero-SPO.

Leo Santos,pedrinho,maycon,mantuan,matheus vital-COR.

Rodrygo,Alison,victor yan-SAN.

Vitinho-SEP

Matheus fernandes-BOT

Douglas,ayrton-FLU

Lucas paqueta,Lincoln,Leo duarte- FLA

Rodrigo dourado-INT.

nonoca,vitinho,murilo-CRU.

Paulinho-VDG.

• 3 weeks later...

On my save, Inter bought this guy. Check on the editor, his PA is not quiet high but he has decent CA at the start of the game. sometimes i always look for bargain in colombian league. i.e nicolas benedetti.

Mateo Klimowicz_ Overview Profile.png

Nicolás Benedetti_ Overview Profile.png

Alexis Mac Allister (AM) and Kevin Mac Allister (RWB) at Argentinos Juniors are good prospects. You can buy the third sibling to complete the set but he's not great, barely getting into their team in Superliga on my River save.

Elias Lopez (RB) at River never seems to get developed but when I used him he became Argentina's starting RB within 3 years (aged 20) and the league's record sale. Because he's never developed would probably be quite cheap early on, as he's not likely to be that much of a prized possession for them. May have variable PA though and I might have got lucky with a combo of high PA, good tutors (who were successful) and a lot of games. 

On 14/08/2018 at 00:54, zlatanera said:

Alexis Mac Allister (AM) and Kevin Mac Allister (RWB) at Argentinos Juniors are good prospects. You can buy the third sibling to complete the set but he's not great, barely getting into their team in Superliga on my River save.

Elias Lopez (RB) at River never seems to get developed but when I used him he became Argentina's starting RB within 3 years (aged 20) and the league's record sale. Because he's never developed would probably be quite cheap early on, as he's not likely to be that much of a prized possession for them. May have variable PA though and I might have got lucky with a combo of high PA, good tutors (who were successful) and a lot of games. 

Just don't leave this kid home alone and he'll turn into a world beater

• 1 month later...
On 21/07/2018 at 10:49, Welshace said:

1GGSNpD.png

Christ! I've literally never seen that guy before. Do you have to load Kazakhstan to get him

On that note, it'd be interesting to know if there any obscure leagues that if you load, you can find some good players.

On 22/08/2018 at 13:26, Tullekunstner said:

Percy Tau - signed for £230k at the start of my second season.

1543930759_PercyTau_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.eaab2c80baddd8336611f5ef38ade3a3.png

I try not to sign this guy because I exploit him too much lol He's too good!!

can turn into an absolute superstar. Won me the Champions League with Stuttgart and was valued at £60m.

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 13:26, Tullekunstner said:

Percy Tau - signed for £230k at the start of my second season.

1543930759_PercyTau_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.eaab2c80baddd8336611f5ef38ade3a3.png

Got to agree with this one. Mind you 3rd season in and he has become a little inconsistent for my Celtic team. 

Archived