[FM18] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0 & FMTU

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st post has been updated with download link. 41.019 database changes based on the 18.3 official patch.

Important pages to visit:

♦ FMTU, which stands for the online database, in which you can update the database by yourselves and see the changes applied in your games.

♦ updatesbypr0, a special dedicated to my files forum, with details for each of my files. Also it's the place to propose new updates, missings or discuss included changes so far.

Next release is scheduled for the 1st of August.

NOTES:
1. European places have some issues, due to the whole competetition reconstruct (for example PSG will play 1 play-off round before groups).
2. You need the official 18.3 patch to make these files work. 
3. I am not updating previous FM releases, so no need to ask.

So if I load up a game with the updated database there’s a massive dearth of transfer activity happening. Like barely 4-5 transfers in each league. I checked the club finances and they do have budgets just not spending it. Any idea why?

On 21/07/2018 at 08:47, karanhsingh said:

So if I load up a game with the updated database there’s a massive dearth of transfer activity happening. Like barely 4-5 transfers in each league. I checked the club finances and they do have budgets just not spending it. Any idea why?

At the start a lot of clubs have already made several transfers, lots of players at new clubs etc etc as per the update!

27 minutes ago, potter1989bwfc said:

Will you adding in the change of Transfer window to your update

You mean the different transfer deadline date? No.

By the way, please check your personal messages.

Nick Powell deserves a CA/PA boost.

Wish there was a way to alter Panathinaikos transfer embargo. We are allowed to sign players under the age of 23 of Greek descent, but in the game it doesnt let me sign ANYONE. Ruins my save with them

Giannis Bouzoukis needs a slight CA boost, same with Staikos and Emmanoulidis, who is going to be a regular this season

On 18/08/2018 at 19:18, Preveza said:

Nick Powell deserves a CA/PA boost.

Wish there was a way to alter Panathinaikos transfer embargo. We are allowed to sign players under the age of 23 of Greek descent, but in the game it doesnt let me sign ANYONE. Ruins my save with them

Giannis Bouzoukis needs a slight CA boost, same with Staikos and Emmanoulidis, who is going to be a regular this season

I have done that, because Panathinaikos have almost completed their transfers. Embargo but letting players u23 to be signed is not an option for your information and I think it's realistic this way.

Also I can't raise players who have played maximum 150 minutes so far with the first team. I have to see them in action more often.

If the embargo is too harsh for you, you can always remove it, it's in the "general changes" file. Or even untick this file.

On 21/08/2018 at 00:57, pr0 said:

I have done that, because Panathinaikos have almost completed their transfers. Embargo but letting players u23 to be signed is not an option for your information and I think it's realistic this way. 

Also I can't raise players who have played maximum 150 minutes so far with the first team. I have to see them in action more often.

If the embargo is too harsh for you, you can always remove it, it's in the "general changes" file. Or even untick this file.

Thanks Pr0 appreciate the response.

Elche is in the Segunda division, but in my game, they are in the 3rd division. Is this a mistake? I have your latest packs. Hope Segunda division transfers are also updated. I have joined FMTU. Cant wait to get cracking, What an amazing project. You should start hiring ;p. Honestly though. If you have 2-3 people working in a country, heaps more transfers can get done. Second division leagues are not in depth, such as Spain, Germany, Italy etc. Lots more work needs to be done and I am happy to be on board. 

On 26/08/2018 at 22:14, Preveza said:

Elche is in the Segunda division, but in my game, they are in the 3rd division. Is this a mistake? I have your latest packs. Hope Segunda division transfers are also updated. I have joined FMTU. Cant wait to get cracking, What an amazing project. You should start hiring ;p. Honestly though. If you have 2-3 people working in a country, heaps more transfers can get done. Second division leagues are not in depth, such as Spain, Germany, Italy etc. Lots more work needs to be done and I am happy to be on board. 

Everyone who proves himself within the page with accurate transfers, has the ability to climb places and become a mod. I don't have to hire anyone since everyone can submit transfers whenever he wants. As long as you keep the pace and submit many and accurate transfers, yes why not. I don't reject anyone at all. But as I said you have to prove yourself.

About the Elche issue, yes seems like I missed that because they played a late playoff game and I was already too busy at that time.

On 29/08/2018 at 02:14, pr0 said:

Everyone who proves himself within the page with accurate transfers, has the ability to climb places and become a mod. I don't have to hire anyone since everyone can submit transfers whenever he wants. As long as you keep the pace and submit many and accurate transfers, yes why not. I don't reject anyone at all. But as I said you have to prove yourself.

About the Elche issue, yes seems like I missed that because they played a late playoff game and I was already too busy at that time.

Thanks Pr0, well explained.

David Colina to monaco

Shaun Maloney will be part of Belgium's coaching staff

Bright Enobakhare: Kilmarnock sign Wolves' forward on loan

Adam Frizzell, 20, has moved to Queen of the South from Rugby Park on a six-month loan deal

Ryan Edwards: St Mirren take Hearts midfielder on loan for season

Dunfermline Athletic have signed Robbie Muirhead for an undisclosed fee and Hearts pair Malaury Martin and Aidan Keena on loan.

Dundee: Celtic left-back Calvin Miller signs on loan

Daniel Jefferies, 19, is leaving Dundee for a six-month loan at Partick Thistle

Celtic have signed Congolese midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu on a two-year contract.

Morton have made former Rangers and Dundee United midfielder Charlie Telfer their third signing of the summer.

Partick Thistle have signed Hibernian goalkeeper Cammy Bell on a two-year contract ahead of season 2018/19.

Livingston have signed goalkeeper Liam Kelly on a two-year deal from Rangers for an undisclosed fee.

Falkirk have parted company with manager Paul Hartley

Craig Wighton joins hearts 250k

https://spfl.co.uk/news/spfl-summer-signings

23 hours ago, yonko said:

Will there be another final update after today or is this it? If not when is the final data update planned for release?

Since the online database (FMTU) is updated every day, I can keep releasing packs. I don't know when the final update will come, but I know for sure that there is a new update coming on the 15th of September.

NEW EUROPEAN PRIZEMONEY. Any chance you can update this please pr0?

Found a better link here, from June 5 2018 on UEFA's official website, confirming the changes in how prize money is distributed, and overall huge increases in prize money for both Champions League and Europa League, for the 2018/2019 season

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/stakeholders/clubs/news/newsid=2562024.html

As this was announced in June, I'd hope this makes it into your next pack

On 10/09/2018 at 15:07, Preveza said:

NEW EUROPEAN PRIZEMONEY. Any chance you can update this please pr0?

Found a better link here, from June 5 2018 on UEFA's official website, confirming the changes in how prize money is distributed, and overall huge increases in prize money for both Champions League and Europa League, for the 2018/2019 season

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/stakeholders/clubs/news/newsid=2562024.html

As this was announced in June, I'd hope this makes it into your next pack

If I am correctly that would take a massive amount of time and we are less than 2 months away from FM19. Not worthy if you ask me.

On 13/09/2018 at 10:15, pr0 said:

If I am correctly that would take a massive amount of time and we are less than 2 months away from FM19. Not worthy if you ask me.

it can be done pretty quickly (but think you guys deserve a well earned rest:D)

for those interested @Preveza set the UCL/Europa a playable nation I use Belarus

add nation rules belarus

convert to advanced rules 

68812c456d9a6202cdf5174b8c0eb9d0.png

there will be 3 set of rules for each comp

edit ALL I must stress all sets changing prize money round by round otherwise you wont get the changes to kick in after the first season it will revert to default rules

b70a04d8e9522f7ff2e3ee3b9223261c.png

the example above is showing the final prize money as an example

before saving rules remove Belarus from the nation box and set it as it was originally to none/

save but do not verify 

select the file on game set up and if you want to check run a holiday test I have until 2030 with no issues

cffc2327fc579a9ed555e092a0bb1b7d.png

Archived