Football manager 2009 demo

:D I got promoted and survived one season... Then suffered from that disease called "second season synderome" and couldn't get back up

Edit: There's only one Clinton Morrison... He should get a great reception on Saturday!

Are you going down Monday night?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vuze, yup. It's not as if V and Y are anywhere near each other on the keyboard, so not quite sure how I did that....

The direct download speed has been very fast in testing - Gameshadow don't muck about with these things. Maybe worth trying to grab both, and see which is quicker?

Will do. Thanks again Miles, much more calm now :D

Waiting for 7 pm to get here :D

Vuze, yup. It's not as if V and Y are anywhere near each other on the keyboard, so not quite sure how I did that....

The direct download speed has been very fast in testing - Gameshadow don't muck about with these things. Maybe worth trying to grab both, and see which is quicker?

My plan exactly.

miles...one question...is there any leak in si?cause i have a friend that has downloaded fm09(THE SAME WITH THE GAME...saw pictures of the game from my friend)...he found it on a torrent...i have that torrent saved on my pc, i can give it to you if you want to investigate, but i can tell you that the download speed(at least at my pc)is around 5 kilo.....need answer from miles...urgent...

miles...one question...is there any leak in si?cause i have a friend that has downloaded fm09(THE SAME WITH THE GAME...saw pictures of the game from my friend)...he found it on a torrent...i have that torrent saved on my pc, i can give it to you if you want to investigate, but i can tell you that the download speed(at least at my pc)is around 5 kilo.....need answer from miles...urgent...

why the hell is that Urgent?

• SI Staff

Feel free to send me the torrent - first name @sigames.com

In the strawberry demo, yes. In the vanilla demo, there is only one pitch type, and no stadiums.

Just to get this straight in my little brain...Can I download the strawberry version from Steam at 11pm/12am?

For those of us in the US, with Steam it only lists the game as Worldwide Soccer Manager.. will that matter? Is the demo the same?

WWSM demo wont be available till next week therefore you wont be able to download off STEAM but you should be able to download the FM demo from the torrent or direct download links.

I only have 1 question. There was someone who asked about the size of the demo to get it onto a USB. If I download the strawberry version via STEAM will i be able to copy that download onto my USB(2GB) in order to install it onto my other machine too? As i want to see if both can play FM.

So will STEAM restrict me from doing that or should i just download the direct download version from that gameshadow or whatever(which would take longer than STEAM right?) so that i can move it around machines.

Archived