[FM18] San Marin-oh no, not him again...

Bedese

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, shaunvamos said:

😂😂 we'll give him the ability to max youth recruitment within 10 years but we will counter that with ridiculous draws. And he thought Dinamo was the bane of San Giovannis existence.

The rate La Fiorita are going, we'll be lucky to even see Dinamo in a game before 2050! :D 

1 minute ago, nie jem frytek said:

Maybe your Youth Recruitment started at something like 1, and you just gradually update it one by one, but Youth Recruitment of let's say 7 is considered Extensive in San Marino? If not, then it's clearly a bug.

So I was wondering about this, and actually grabbed the in-game editor to check. We're at a rating of 20 right now, so no problems there. Next time the option to upgrade it comes up, I'll check if we're still at 20 - either we've been downgraded, or we're just getting the option to upgrade even when we've already maxed it out. Either way, it's a lot better than last year :D 

8 minutes ago, nie jem frytek said:

Maybe your Youth Recruitment started at something like 1, and you just gradually update it one by one, but Youth Recruitment of let's say 7 is considered Extensive in San Marino? If not, then it's clearly a bug.

Must be a bug then, if he's not getting updates about it being downgraded. I manage in San Marino too, and my Youth Recruitment is Established (15)

10 minutes ago, shaunvamos said:

Surely if it was being downgraded you'd be told? Like the training/youth facilities?

6 minutes ago, EskildLXIX said:

Must be a bug then, if he's not getting updates about it being downgraded. I manage in San Marino too, and my Youth Recruitment is Established (15)

Very possible I'm just missing it, considering I spend the majority of my year off on holiday :D We'll find out soon enough! My guess is that it's just a bug though.

@EskildLXIX how's your save going?

4 minutes ago, Jupjamie said:

Very possible I'm just missing it, considering I spend the majority of my year off on holiday :D We'll find out soon enough! My guess is that it's just a bug though.

@EskildLXIX how's your save going?

It's going alright, I manage Faetano! Domagnano have been dominating the most, with us a close second during the save. 

Won the league twice and the cup once. I'm in the 2024/25 season

The longest I've gotten in Europe was the 4th Qual round of the Europa League, where I lost 9-4 on aggregate to Bosnian side Zrinjski Mostar..

Hoping to go Professional soon hahah ;)  There are already four professional teams in the league now, but the board have declined all my requests

Looking back at recent history, Domagnano haven't really been "dominating", but they're up there with us, also having won the league twice

1 minute ago, EskildLXIX said:

It's going alright, I manage Faetano! Domagnano have been dominating the most, with us a close second during the save. 

Won the league twice and the cup once. I'm in the 2024/25 season

The longest I've gotten in Europe was the 4th Qual round of the Europa League, where I lost 9-4 on aggregate to Bosnian side Zrinjski Mostar..

Hoping to go Professional soon hahah ;)  There are already four professional teams in the league now, but the board have declined all my requests

Looking back at recent history, Domagnano haven't really been "dominating", but they're up there with us, also having won the league twice

Superb stuff! Keep us updated :D 

1 minute ago, noikeee said:

I'm pretty sure UEFA did this just to **** you off. 

It's a very weird version of your thread, this time. Dominant AI side doing great in Europe... what? 

Really strange, isn't it? Not what we're used to at all :D 

17 hours ago, Jupjamie said:

Good question!

They've never won a CL Qualifier, but they've done pretty well in the EL Qualifiers after they drop out of the CL - and this year they had their best run yet:

391f85e4cda70639fbb3618534ac60e7.png

We've never had an AI managed team come one game away from a European Group stage before. The Sammarinese teams seem to be faring a lot better in Europe this year, and that run is the best we've seen yet :D 

They beat Red Star??!!:eek:Thats huge sock.....

Very much a four team league, this year:

3918776f17071ab9450a8723f556e891.png

Only...

ae30b35ea3ca9c7969a2fd5fe4c61677.png

It's not La Fiorita standing in our way of our first ever league title - it's Juvenes Dogana. They knocked us out of the Cup in the Quarter Final, and we're looking for revenge in the biggest game of the season.

Archived