free/unnatached players on FM09 all internationals/ex internationals/notable

shobs10

Just try man, copy paste into FM and you'll find out in 10 seconds.

but i guess most of m will come. I signed fiore, carr, eduardo costa, gravesen, gerard, kiki musampa, babayaro, soley and ikangu for free with ease for QPR. so just try man...

What did you offer Eduardo Costa? I can't get a wor permit for him on my demo game.

I'm Birmingham City by the way.

What did you offer Eduardo Costa? I can't get a wor permit for him on my demo game.

I'm Birmingham City by the way.

dont know, he just came after an appeal. im from Holland, im not sure what the workpermit even means... i just try to sign players and then i appeal if they ask me to. :)

dont know, he just came after an appeal. im from Holland, im not sure what the workpermit even means... i just try to sign players and then i appeal if they ask me to. :)

sometimes players can come if even they need a work permit normally

depending on thier international apps in the past year

Got Freddie Ljungberg to the Norwegian champions Stabæk, but he was injured for 7 months in his first match... Paid him 10.000 Norwegian Kroner (around £800-900)! Cheap even for a middle-sized Norwegian club!

• 2 weeks later...
Stephen Appiah denied a work permit for newcastle - What the hell? He is a seasoned international and Ghana are in the top 50 nations in the world. Confused here...

It's because he's been injured and hence not played in 75% of the last two years internationals.

There's is flexibility in the law for these situations if the player can produce a "sicknote", but it looks like this quirk of regulations hasn't made it into the game.

Dunno if this counts as a freebie in this thread but I figured it was too good not too post somewhere.

Appologies if I got the wrong thread.

2nd season as West Ham I got this guy on a free from Barcelona.

Lots of clubs came in for him, including Man Utd, Spurs and some other top clubs.

He wanted a contract that said "Back up" and something like 15k per week wages, so to give my lowly West Ham side a chance to get him, I offered a contract for 1st team and 40k per week wages...... He sighned :)

adonaiho4.th.png

adonai2te7.th.png

Enjoy ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Some decent Italian players on frees at the start of the game (9.2), you may need Italian leagues running for some of them but worth having a look:

Mirko Martucci - 20 - AM RL - suitable for League 1

Vincenzo Rennella - 19 - AMRC - Ch'ship/Lower Prem

Daniele Daino - 28 - D/DM R - Ch'ship

Stefano Fiore - 33 - AMRLC - Ch'ship

Gianluca Palmiteri - 20 - SC - League 1/Lower Ch'ship

Daniele Russo - 21 - SC - League 1

Andrea Ivan - 35 - GK - League 1/Lower Ch'ship

Fabio Gatti - 26 - DM/MC - Ch'ship

Alessio Tacchinardi - 33 - DM/MC - Ch'ship

Mirko Capelli - 16 - DRC - Prem

• 3 weeks later...

I'm playing as Birmingham City and got promoted to the Prem in my 1st season. I mamaged to pick up Bojan (Barcelona) and Sturridge (Man City) on FREE as they were released by there clubs, They are both excellent and the fans were jubilent!

Does anybody know of anybody else who is available on a free at the end of the 1st season / start of the second?

• 1 month later...
I'm playing as Birmingham City and got promoted to the Prem in my 1st season. I mamaged to pick up Bojan (Barcelona) and Sturridge (Man City) on FREE as they were released by there clubs, They are both excellent and the fans were jubilent!

Does anybody know of anybody else who is available on a free at the end of the 1st season / start of the second?

Yeah thats strange why does Bojan get released for lol

• 4 months later...

Archived