1. Much better graphics on the 3D engine - why?
2. Dug-out view in 3D mode (so you would see the game from a managers view) - jesus, why?
3. More interaction with the fans. I would like to ba able to invite fans clubs etc etc to come see the ground and players train and increase charisma - a manager's duty, or a task for someone who isn't in charge of -the team-?
4. Players perfomances related much more to how happy and in-form they are. At the moment, for me I always play the players with the best attributes for the position. If a player isnt happy, a few games in the team and all is well. - Well, isn't that (mostly) how it works IRL?
5. Some newspaper headlines (like in Fifa manager 2009) the day after a big win/ loss - why??
6. More board interaction and some board meetings to analyze your performance as manager after a number of games/ big loss - ok, I guess, but in what way?