[FM17] Kautokeino IL - Youth Only In Norway

Warg92

Pre Season 2030

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Season%20Previ

Nothing new here, we have the worst odds.

Kautokeino%20IL_%20%20Senior%20Fixtures_

Some really good games here, especially the 1-1 against Brøndby and the 2-2 against AIK, two very good teams.

The Squad

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players-2_2

Key Players (These three plus the best ones from the youth intake)

Stefan%20Evensen%20JR13a_%20Overview%20P

Stefan Evensen is another one who refuses to sign a new contract. At least we got him on to a three year deal when he first signed.

Johannes%20Ose%20JR13b_%20Overview%20Pro

Kristi%20Toma%20JR06e_%20Overview%20Prof

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_25.png

Well, that did not take long... Dammit Molde...

EDIT

The other player Molde "stole" from us, Oddgeir Skorpen, has now been capped two times by the senior national team, has made his debut for Chelsea and is worth 7.5M.

Wow, you've really kicked on the last 2 seasons. Got up to the top level, became an established midtable side there, and pulled some incredible youth intakes. I really like Evensen and looks like he made a difference for you last year already, it's a shame he's got to go!

The new CB Haetta also looks absolutely fantastic due to his mental abilities. I predict it's not going to take long until he's poached too and he'll make it to a pretty high level as well.

2 hours ago, noikeee said:

Wow, you've really kicked on the last 2 seasons. Got up to the top level, became an established midtable side there, and pulled some incredible youth intakes. I really like Evensen and looks like he made a difference for you last year already, it's a shame he's got to go!

The new CB Haetta also looks absolutely fantastic due to his mental abilities. I predict it's not going to take long until he's poached too and he'll make it to a pretty high level as well.

The youth intakes the last couple of season has been incredible. Evensen was one of our most important players, and it was really bad that he left us right when this season started. But we have done well without him!

You are absolutely right there, he is one of the players that already wants to leave...

Mid Season 2030

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_2.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_2.png

Very good season so far! The first six games where very weird, we had two good games, and four horrible! But at least we're not the team that has conceded the most goals this season. And the 4-0 win against Stabæk was really good!

3 hours ago, ManUtd1 said:

Just now catching up on the last two seasons. Amazing progress, and a great read! With any luck, Skorpen will rot in the reserves at Chelsea...the ungrateful SOB. :eek:

Thank you! The progress we have made the last couple of season have been above all expectations!

Well, Skorpen is now on loan at Bologna, but he does not play much :p

End of the 2030 Season

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_3.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_3.png

I thought the start of the season was pretty good, but after that 1-4 loss against Vålerenga we almost did not concede. In the first eight games we almost conceded more than we did in the rest of the season! And when we score and do not concede we win the games, and we ended up finishing 5th! An amazing season, and I doubt we'll do this next season!

Kautokeino%20IL_%20%20Senior%20Fixtures-

In the Norwegian Cup we also did very good this season! A very good game against Viking, but we lost it in the 90th minute. Viking lost the Finale against Sandefjord.

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_26.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-4_2.pngWarg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-5_2.png

Kautokeino%20IL_%20History%20Best%20Elev

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-2_15.png

A new record for us! Out of these five only one player want to sign a new contract...

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-3_6.png

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-6.png

I just realised there is one thing I have not mentioned, and that is that we are the only team in Eliteserien that is Semi-pro, the rest is Pro!

Eliteserien_%20Stats%20Team%20Detailed.p

And by looking at this it's a miracle that we even are in this league :p

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_26.png

And there goes another one! Hull offered 550k without any sell on fee (and the board of course said yes), so I offered him out for 750k + 50% sell on and two teams made that offer. Sheff Wed and Brentford. After a couple of days Udinese came and offered this and I had nothing to say... At least it's possible to get some money when/if he gets sold.

Youth Intake 2031

After the last two youth intakes I really have no hopes for this season. But over the course of the last season, two of our best CBs got sold, and it would be nice to get a good player there!

Kautokeino%20IL%20Youth%20Candidates_%20

Again, a very good intake! But not in the position we need it the most, but I'm still happy! One thing to notice is that after we turned Pro, there are players from many different places . Most of them are from northern part of Norway, but a couple from other places. We even got a player from Lithuania!

Patrick%20Haug%20JR15d_%20Overview%20Pro

Emirhan%20Sari%20JR15b_%20Overview%20Pro

Perhaps the position we don't need players. But he is the best one, so he will play!

Casper%20Fors%20JR15a_%20Overview%20Prof

Pre Season 2031

After our 5th place last season you would think they rated us higher...

Only one loss in the Pre season friendlies.

The Squad

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_27.

Starting XI

GK

RB     -     RCB     -     LCB     -     LB

CM     -     CM

AMR     -     AMC     -     AML

ST

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_28.png

Another one for the Youth Recruitment!

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-2_16.png

It's not okay that they sell them for nothing, but it's even worse when they sell our players to the competition... He was our best CB as well...

THESE PLAYERS GOT SOLD ON THREE DIFFERENT DATES IN THIS SEASON, BUT I DON'T WANT TO MAKE A POST FOR EACH PLAYER.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_29.png

And there goes our best keeper. The board accepts every bid that comes... Very annoying.

At least I got what I wanted this time, as I offered him out for 350k and a 50% sell on fee. The bid the board accepted was 250k.

EDIT

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_30.png

And our best LB... And of course he signed for the only team that did not have the 50% sell on fee.

ANOTHER EDIT

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_31.png

And there goes the RB... Jesus Christ, we can't keep anyone...

End of the 2031 season

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_5.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_5.png

Well, we almost did it, but when the board is selling ALL of our best players, we can't really do anything... After the 2-1 game against Start our keeper and LB got sold, after the 3-1 Bryne game the RB got sold, and then our best striker got sold. All in three games, and then we fell apart... It did not help that two of our three CBs was injured... But after the CBs got back, we managed to win two games against top teams, Lillestrøm and Rosenborg. At first I was annoyed at the 2-2 result against Hønefoss, but then I saw that Rosenborg had lost, and we saved the 4th place! Because of that we qualified for the EURO Cup next year!

Not only did we finish 4th in the league, but we won the cup! A pretty easy way to the final. Moss play in the third (!) division, and really could not do anything in the final. We were leading 4-0 when they scored two late goals.

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_28.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_32.pngWarg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-2_17.png

Two weird players in the best XI, Leif Arne Josefsen and Kim Stian Eira.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-3_7.png

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-4_4.png

Here is the striker that I mentioned... Again, he chose to sign for the only team that did not have the 50% sell on fee.

Youth Intake 2032

So, after the board sold almost every good player in the defense that is what I'm hoping for this year!

I changed my HOYD this year, as I found someone with the "Model Professional" personality. He has two less in both JPA and JPP, but I felt it was the right choice.

Well, not the same level of CA as the last years, but still five players with 5* pot!

The three best

Jan%20Tommy%20Brekke%20JR16e_%20Overview

Look at this giant! He is 204 cm (6′8″) at 16 years old! The biggest player in the game, tied with two others!

Ernst-Magne%20Raikkionen%20JR16c_%20Over

This guy will play at the right back from the start, as he is the best one...

Bard%20Sverre%20Kolpus%20JR16a_%20Overvi

Pre Season 2032

...really?

Some transfers.

Kautokeino%20IL_%20%20Transfer%20History

We bought back Johannes Ose from LSK, after exactly one season. They bougth him him for 325k... We also have Jørgen Strand back at a two season long loan.

The Squad

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_29.

Starting XI

GK

RB     -     CB     -     CB     -     LB

CM     -     CM

ST

All the players development has been insane the last year. For example the keeper had 2* CA when I popped him in the net after our best GK got sold, now he's a 3.5* CA!

And it's even crazier that they develop so fast when THIS is our first upgrade to the facilities!

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_33.png

14 hours ago, Warg92 said:

Pre Season 2032

...really?

Some transfers.

Kautokeino%20IL_%20%20Transfer%20History

We bought back Johannes Ose from LSK, after exactly one season. They bougth him him for 325k... We also have Jørgen Strand back at a two season long loan.

The Squad

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_29.

Starting XI

GK

RB     -     CB     -     CB     -     LB

CM     -     CM

ST

All the players development has been insane the last year. For example the keeper had 2* CA when I popped him in the net after our best GK got sold, now he's a 3.5* CA!

And it's even crazier that they develop so fast when THIS is our first upgrade to the facilities!

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_33.png

They develop quicker due to the standard of football you are playing.  The facilities help, obviously, but the standard of football is more important if given an option.

Mid Season 2032

A bit of up and down really, from a 2-4 loss to a 4-0 win.

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_6.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_6.png

But the league is so close! Even thought we are 7th there are only five points to the 1st place! We usually have more shot than the opposition, but we can't take the chances.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-2_18.png

Already at 500 games!

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_34.png

A new record for the team!

End of the 2032 season

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_7.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_7.png

Very very close in the league this year, Rosenborg winning the league with one goal better than Sarpsborg! Also Stabæk going down with one goal worse than Sogndal.  We did not manage to get the 4th place that gets us qualification to the EURO Cup. Still, a 5th place is very good!

But we won the cup for the second time in a row! Some very good performances this year. Especially against Molde and Rosenborg.

For the first time ever we played in Europe this year, and this is how that turned out

Isloch from Belarus was the first team we ever faced in the EURO Cup, and we had no problems, beating them 7-1.

Then we beat RNK Split, from Croatia, 2-1. The first we should have won, we way more shots on goal than them, but their keeper had the game of his life!

We won the first game against AaB from Denmark without much trouble, but we had two players injured and one red card in the 93 minute, and that made it hard in the second game. We saved the game with the our second goal in the 88th minute, and won on away goals!

So, for a place in the group stages, who did we meet?

AEK from Greece! And we actually had no problems with them, and we're through to the group stages!

All groups:

Slavia%20Prague.png

The last team is Slavia Prague.

I think we had the worst group of all (G,K and L are pretty bad as well).

EURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages_1.pngEURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages-2_1.png

The first four games we played good, and beating Fiorentina was a shock, but we're still out. The two last games probably showed us how big the difference should be.

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_30.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-2_19.pngWarg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-3_8.png

I had to change the keeper mid season again.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_35.png

Youth Intake 2033

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-4_5.png

Average youth recruitment now, hope we'll continue to upgrade it!

Eight 5* POT! That is very nice at this stage of the save! We also got a Brazilian, very weird, as we have NO staff from there.

The three best

Asllak%20Seppanen%20JR17c_%20Overview%20

Hans%20Sara%20JR17b_%20Overview%20Profil

Marcus%20Vinicius%20JR17a_%20Overview%20

7 hours ago, Torminator said:

Amazing progress, to bad the board keeps selling your top prospects. I see that a lot in other career threads as well, it appears to be a lot more common in this years FM.

Thank you! Yeah, I have noticed that as well.

Mid Season 2033

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_8.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_8.png

Some very close games at the start of the season where we did not put our chances, and of course lost them. Then we started to actually score, and started winning as well!  The best game of the season so far is the second game against Molde, with four of the starters out on national duty we won the game 1-0! We are the first team to beat them this season! But before that we lost 1-2 against Brann, the worst team in the league, blah... As always, we are very inconsistent.

End of the 2033 season

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_9.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_9.png

An amazing season! Especially the second half! Conceding 9 goals in the second half of the season is very good. Only Molde scored more goals than us, they also were the only team that conceded less than us. So next year, we are in the EURO Cup again!

We could not win the Cup three times in a row. But we gave Rosenborg a good fight in this game!

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_32.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-3_9.pngWarg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-4_6.png

Two awards for us this year

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-6_1.png

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-5_3.png

Only two transfers this year:

One player in

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_36.png

And one out

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-2_20.png

We also have a 40% sell on from this transfer.

Youth Intake 2034

Gimme gimme gimme a 5* pot!

I'm very, very, VERY excited for this player! Even though it's in the position we have the most talented players, this guy is awesome! Already a 3.5* CA at 16 years! The rest of the intake is nothing to brag about, but Strømsnes makes up for it.

Tobias%20Stromsnes%20JR18a_%20Overview%2

William%20Thormohlen%20JR18b_%20Overview

Oyvind%20Mo%20JR18c_%20Overview%20Profil

51 minutes ago, Koetzer said:

Incredible stats for 16 years, and well distributed too. That can be your Donnarumma :) 

Let's hope so!

45 minutes ago, Torminator said:

Amazing goalkeeper! Is he wanted by other clubs?

Not yet, but I imagine it won't be long :p

Pre Season 2034

I don't know why I bother...

Two losses against Molde and Krasnodar. That is pretty good.

The Squad

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_33.

Starting XI

GK

RB    -    CB    -    CB    -    LB

CM    -    CM

AMR    -    AMC    -    AML

ST

Bench/Hot Prospects

GK - AMR - AMC - ST - CM - CM - RB

That RB is currently the only defender we have that has a decent potential. But we have a bunch of good CMs coming up.

Mid Season 2034

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages_10.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_10.pn

Some very good games so far this season, including two 4-0 wins. Seven points behind Rosenborg at this point, we have to do well to close that down.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_37.png

But we will have trouble closing that gap, because our best RB just got sold. Of course I had nothing to say to this...

Now then, Strømsnes, our keeper. He is wanted by a few clubs. Just a few small clubs though...

Tobias%20Stromsnes%20JR18a_%20Transfer%2

Here is the biggest transfer offer so far. I think the only reason the board does not overrule me on this one is because he is still on a youth contract, he does not sign a pro contract until he is 17 years old.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-3_10.png

EDIT

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_38.png

EDIT 2

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_39.png

End of the 2034 season

Eliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-3.pngEliteserien_%20Overview%20Stages-2_11.pn

Second place for the second year in a row! Nothing we could do with Rosenborg this year, even though we beat them twice. Let's hope we can keep this up, and that the others teams become worse next year!

Another win in the cup, that's the third time in four years! Very nice!

EURO CUP!

The only games we had problems were against Rubin Kazan, but we managed to beat them over two legs. But it was very close!

All groups:

atalanta.png

The last team was Atalanta.

A much better group this time! The worst team should be RBL, as they are one of the top teams in the Bundesliga. The others should be possible to beat, especially when we managed to win against Fiorentina last time!

EURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages-3.pngEURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages-5.png

And we did it! With four draws, and one win, we are quilified for the next round! Incredible! We are the team with the least amount of points that go through though.

Molde are doing extremely well so far!

EURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages-2_2.png

They won 5 of their games, only losing one against AS Saint-Etienne.

EURO%20Cup_%20Overview%20Stages-6.png

We drew Feyenoord, and when you look at it, that is a pretty good draw.

Kautokeino%20IL_%20Players%20Players_34.

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-3_11.pngWarg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-4_7.png

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox_40.png

Already at 600 games!

Warg%20Zala_%20%20Inbox-5_4.png

Good luck with having a grass surface in one of the most northern parts of Norway... But still, I'm very happy with this, because we have been selling out the stadium for the last three seasons.

Archived