Nuno Santos (Benfica)

dcaine100

Hi all Im currently playing as Everton 3rd season doing well top of the league and I've found what looks to be a potentially world class winger but after googling him and searching these forums I've found very few posts with him mentioned, so im wondering if anyone has signed him and if so how he played and developed for you.

I've had and offer of £5m possibly rising to £6m with add ons accepted what do you guys think?

Nuni%20Santos%20Jan%202018_zps8frtyxg1.jpg

Never had him myself, but he looks like a really well rounded winger indeed, it would all depend on his potential to turn those 15's into 17's for me though...

I think it's easy to miss wingers of the Portuguese variety just down to the sheer number of top notch wingers Portugal have in the game in this version.

Never had him myself, but he looks like a really well rounded winger indeed, it would all depend on his potential to turn those 15's into 17's for me though...

I think it's easy to miss wingers of the Portuguese variety just down to the sheer number of top notch wingers Portugal have in the game in this version.

I swear the Portuguese national industry is producing wingers :lol:

Must be the Ronaldo effect. Portuguese kids watching him as they are growing up and wanting to be him!

It pre-dates Ronaldo tbh, I remember when Ricardo Quaresma first broke onto the scene and people where saying whether he or CR7 was the better prospect. And Portugal already had Figo in his prime as well a chap called Simao Sabrosa then :eek:

It pre-dates Ronaldo tbh, I remember when Ricardo Quaresma first broke onto the scene and people where saying whether he or CR7 was the better prospect. And Portugal already had Figo in his prime as well a chap called Simao Sabrosa then :eek:

Before them there was Chalana or Paulo Futre, sublime wingers. Shame both didn't even better careers because of injuries. Paulo Futre was probably At. Madrid best player until recent years. Won a champions league for Porto in 87

http://www.foradejogo.net/player.php?player=196602280001&language=2

[video=youtube;0TP3K9-dL5Y]

Shamefully our current NT manager uses a wingerless tactic, but starts Nani and Ronaldo as strikers...

regarding Nuno Santos in real life, unfortunately for him, he had a very serious ligaments injury and failed almost all season. I've lost all my faith on his full recovery and might never achieve the expected level that he promised.

Before them there was Chalana or Paulo Futre, sublime wingers. Shame both didn't even better careers because of injuries. Paulo Futre was probably At. Madrid best player until recent years. Won a champions league for Porto in 87

http://www.foradejogo.net/player.php?player=196602280001&language=2

[video=youtube;0TP3K9-dL5Y]

Shamefully our current NT manager uses a wingerless tactic, but starts Nani and Ronaldo as strikers...

regarding Nuno Santos in real life, unfortunately for him, he had a very serious ligaments injury and failed almost all season. I've lost all my faith on his full recovery and might never achieve the expected level that he promised.

Its sad when that happens to a player full of potential

I have around 8 or 9 leagues playable with Portugal being one of them - I am playing FMT so they could have phased him out in the way Ruben Loftus-Cheek doesn't appear in Chelsea's squad in FMT.

He's a really good winger. I had him in my milan save for many seasons. Very reliable. I used him on the left and another similar gem in Espinoza(argentinian, don't remember first name) on the right. Those two are some of the best for value I''ve had on fm15.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last season Nuno Santos played some games for Benfica but he didn't perform good enough and return to Benfica B. He was unlucky about mid season when he suffer a torn acl injury during a match against Sporting B. Now he was loaned to Vitória de Setúbal.

There are lots of doubts if that potential is real, next seasons is decisive. If he's good enough to play at highest level, he needs to show it now!

Archived