Czech Republic vs Croatia - KO 5pm

darren1983

I can't believe, considering what happened in November, how **** poor the security and overall organisation from the French in this tournament, surely can never be allowed to host a major tournament again.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How are people getting flares in? Can't be doing much if anything in terms of checks upon entering the ground.

I went to Germany - Ukraine and there was just one half-assed search. Could have easily smuggled flares in my jacket.

Don't they teach those stewards anything?

If it's not a flare, and is there's only small amount of smoke coming out of it, then it's gonna bloody explode. Don't touch it.

As I've already said during the first day in Marseille, French organization is a disgrace.

Has nothing to do with the clubs. It's a fight between all Croatian Ultras that are against the FA (as is majority of general people but they gave up) and pro-FA minority joined by a number of people that just care about what's on the pitch and nothing else (read - they act dumb).

Has nothing to do with the clubs. It's a fight between all Croatian Ultras that are against the FA (as is majority of general people but they gave up) and pro-FA minority joined by a number of people that just care about what's on the pitch and nothing else (read - they act dumb).

Croatian FA and league is basically a private league of the selected few and is used for money laundering.

They organize friendlies on 4k capacity stadiums and still can't fill them.

All of the players that played in Dinamo at some point give percentage of their contracts to Mamić. Classic extortion.

Lovren just said the other day his mother transferred 1mil€ to Mamić. He's not on EURO.

Eduardo didn't wanna pay Mamić, he suddenly stopped playing for NT.

Halilović didn't wanna sign a new contract and Barca took him for only 2mil€. Suddenly he's not on EURO.

Since Bilić left, all of the coaches were directed by Mamić.

Players all have multi-million contracts and they just play dumb.

People call them ATM machines.

Šuker is Croatian Platini.

There is an ongoing process against Mamić because he embezzled around 30mil€ from Dinamo.

And he's the head of the FA basically.

This is probably the end of a good run because they won't be able to psychologicaly cope with these events, but ***k it.

Flares are a product of frustration because you can say Mamić basically owns the country and there's nothing you can do against him legally.

They just want the FA to get the highest fine possible.

As a Croatian, I hate our association and wish all the worst upon Mamić and company - but I support our national team. And I sincerely (read sarcastically) thank all of our wonderful fans who will inevitably get us kicked out and banned from Euro. Cheers guys!

As a Croatian, I hate our association and wish all the worst upon Mamić and company - but I support our national team. And I sincerely (read sarcastically) thank all of our wonderful fans who will inevitably get us kicked out and banned from Euro. Cheers guys!

Such a pity. I think potentially Croatia could even win this tournament. So you think it will happen again? (Of course if Croatia doesn't already get kicked out after what happened today).

Such a pity. I think potentially Croatia could even win this tournament. So you think it will happen again? (Of course if Croatia doesn't already get kicked out after what happened today).

It will inevitably happen again, I'm 100% sure(unless there are changes in our association). But maybe not in this Euro.

About your other point, Croatia potentially winning... yeah, not so sure. Today you could see(if you watched) how much we depend on Modrić, so if he's not playing we might be doomed. We can/could come far, but winning might be a bit too far.

Archived