FM 2016 Classic Mode?

• Administrators

Again, nothing's been announced. I won't be making extra announcements inside threads, you will have to wait and see :)

I haven't played Fat Mode for ages - what additional details can you add to the manager profile in Simulation Mode?

Multiple favourite teams(wouldn't mind this, really), location of birth, and the attribute/coaching badges stuff(which are pointless for FMC/T).

• Administrators
Will there be a facility to test your laptop to see if it's capable of playing FM Touch?

If it meets the minimum specifications then the game will run on Windows/Mac/Linux. The machine does not have to have touchscreen capability; indeed, Mac and Linux don't have that support at all at the moment.

Couldn't be happier that "touch" (sorry, will always be FMC to me) is now standalone and cheaper, that's a brilliant move for people like me.

OI I'm not mad about, but I'm guessing that it's been given more importance in the ME this year, so probably inevitable.

Will FM"T" follow the same patch pattern, so will get the same patches as the full game?

Agree but even if it means say waiting at least an extra month? That's the catch 22 for me.

Not sure, I'll see how busy / excited I am towards release. I may buy the full version just to get it early, but I'll see. I may just hang around the forums for a bit and see what people think.

Archived