Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fingers crossed for a good performance tonight:thup:

in the good old days we would be relishing this and the game v city as a chance to put our 2 biggest rivals to the sword with attacking football

I wouldn't be surprised if its total default mode by LVG and the total opposite....I cant believe that Fellaini is our go to man

the ref is a nightmare by all accounts and is card happy...but has a reputation for being a home side ref, so you never know we might get a big break

Pretty sure we'd be parking the bus and planning to beat them 1-0 after a 0-0 draw in the first leg in most of Fergie's successful later years.

Literally EVERYTHING was coming down their left and nothing was done to stop it.

I lost count how many times Milner just waltzed down their left and then over hit it. Then a player with a bit of quality does it and we get punished. Something should have been changed to counter act it.

Literally EVERYTHING was coming down their left and nothing was done to stop it.

I lost count how many times Milner just waltzed down their. Then a with a bit of quality does it and we get punished. Something should have been changed to counter act it.

It seemed obvious from the moment we knew Milner was left back that Lingard should have been wide and Mata in the centre. Scrap that it was obvious regardless.

why is mata playing out on right

pointed this out a long time ago ...........so many goals were coming from that flank

I am not blaming him he should be in middle and lingard helping back

Lingard shouldn't be helping back, he should be pinning Milner in by their area constantly

Lingard shouldn't be helping back, he should be pinning Milner in by their area constantly

but we have to defend occasionaly or do you think its going to be 100% in their half??

the team once again is unbalanced LVG to blame....but we knew that long ago

got to say the tempo is much better and we are giving it a go

Watching the highlights you've just got to wonder how on earth there haven't been more goals in this. Still find Henderson's miss unbelievable. Just so bad. Our misses haven't exactly been good either.

Not getting the corner for that Rojo chance just makes me question why on earth we don't have some solutions for better reffing. You can't be letting simple things like that go wrong, it's absolutely ridiculous

The worst part is that before the game, I didn't really care about it. Then we got the goal, got the chances, things felt good and I felt the excitement.

But then the fact that this is very much "this season" hit. In fairness I was thinking they wouldn't equalise until after Fellaini got sent off, but this hasn't been much better...

DepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepayDepay

Archived