Football Manager Classic 2015 for Android/iOS OUT NOW!

I thought the most common complaint with the vita was the poor performance, I only played my copy for a few hours before deciding that it wasn't for me.

Running without crashing is one thing, running to a satisfactory standard is an entirely different matter.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, no cross save functionality unfortunately.

Why not? Everybody want's to play one save on tablet and pc. And not two different. With the vita version it works perfect, so the plattform is available.

At a guess too many different saving protocols, with the Vita there would only one file type that had to be converted to enable cross-saving.

Why not? Everybody want's to play one save on tablet and pc. And not two different. With the vita version it works perfect, so the plattform is available.

iOS and Android are completely different platforms to PlayStation.

I've brought it but it just keeps crashing and sending me back to the home screen? What do I do? Please reply ASAP

Check this please: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/424699-iPad-Mini-crashing-on-boot

iOS and Android are completely different platforms to PlayStation.

That's clear. But if it's able to cross save from playstation why it's not able to do this from IOS?

I think that's important for many user, because nobody want's two saves.

If I remember correctly EdL is one of the lead coders at SI & his post above yours states that a 7" screen is not big enough, whether the issue is purely technical or a UI design decision is something only they can answer.

I'm sure SI would have loved to release on as many as devices as possible as it only hurts their bottom line if they can't. Maybe in time they will be able to increase the number of supported devices to include the system you're currently using but until then those who cannot run the game will have the remain patient & keep a look out for any updates.

A 7 inch screen is big enough so i dont see what edl is talking about, my tablet is 7 inch and runs FMC perfect with no flaws.

• Administrators
That's clear. But if it's able to cross save from playstation why it's not able to do this from IOS?

I think that's important for many user, because nobody want's two saves.

The implementation is completely different because its separate platforms. There's also red tape involved preventing us from doing so: https://twitter.com/milesSI/status/585860511503364097

FMC works amazing on my 7 inch tab, absolute chuffed.
A 7 inch screen is big enough so i dont see what edl is talking about, my tablet is 7 inch and runs FMC perfect with no flaws.

What tablet of 7 inch are you talking about?

Does this mean FM16 will have a more touch-friendly UI? I run the full version of FM15 on a Surface Pro 3 and it's great apart from the UI actions that need a mouse (scrolling, drag and drop, right click, mouse hover). I'd love the full version to have better touch support.

Hi I'm getting an error, downloads ok but won't install, states it needs 4gb space to install. I have 14gb free on my SD card I have a Asus transformer tablet tf103cx which I thought was ok looking at your list. Any ideas to help me run the game. Tried to select install from external storage but has not made a difference.

With FM Classic living on through iOS and Android, is there any chance of a release for vita for those of us who got the 2014 edition? if not in a full release perhaps a dlc database update/ start date change? (note Fifa have been churning out these db update editions for the past 3-4 years on vita without any real game improvements and still seem to be making sales, so I don't think other vita owners will be too bothered with just a dlc update...unless it's priced at £30 lol)

• Administrators
With FM Classic living on through iOS and Android, is there any chance of a release for vita for those of us who got the 2014 edition? if not in a full release perhaps a dlc database update/ start date change? (note Fifa have been churning out these db update editions for the past 3-4 years on vita without any real game improvements and still seem to be making sales, so I don't think other vita owners will be too bothered with just a dlc update...unless it's priced at £30 lol)

No, afraid not. Data Update isn't feasible given the database is always evolving. Nor is a start date change either, that would break features in the game such as cross save.

Ah fair enough, thanks for the reply anyway, to be honest though the cross save feature wasn't that important to me as I couldn't save tactics on the vita I loaded into the game from PC using cross play...which kind of spoilt the feature.

Hi I'm getting an error, downloads ok but won't install, states it needs 4gb space to install. I have 14gb free on my SD card I have a Asus transformer tablet tf103cx which I thought was ok looking at your list. Any ideas to help me run the game. Tried to select install from external storage but has not made a difference.

I have had the same issue since Friday on same tablet. Internal storage is only 3.83 GB after reserved storage is taken off & I have 29GB on SD card. Have ended up asking for a refund on grounds I am unable to play but had no word back yet.

Took back got new device ASUS me181c runs on that. Only thing I would advice is each time gets to a game it crashes and then when reloaded through crash save works fine and plays the match. Until next match and same happens again and so on. Not major issue but thought I'd raise it up in case a fix can be made for this.

Hey,

I'm looking at getting a windows tablet to play FMC on. Does this release mean that the windows version of FMC is completely touch compatible? Also, does anyone have experience with how well FMC2015 runs on a windows surface pro 1?

Thanks!

I've have long wanted a more sophisticated game than FMH for IPad Mini, with the inclusion of extra details and friendly matches etc, however I don't see the value of buying this at this present moment if there's not going to be an update for it in September / October or will another FMC version be released?

With the power of FMC for tablets will this threaten the lifespan of FMH as FMH is a very good pick up and play game and I was wondering if this would still be released next year? .

My last issue/point is will some small features of FMC be put into FMH such as creating your own friendliest and will they be able to bought as a bundle when the 2016 versions are released?

Many thanks

I've have long wanted a more sophisticated game than FMH for IPad Mini, with the inclusion of extra details and friendly matches etc, however I don't see the value of buying this at this present moment if there's not going to be an update for it in September / October or will another FMC version be released?

With the power of FMC for tablets will this threaten the lifespan of FMH as FMH is a very good pick up and play game and I was wondering if this would still be released next year? .

My last issue/point is will some small features of FMC be put into FMH such as creating your own friendliest and will they be able to bought as a bundle when the 2016 versions are released?

Many thanks

Nothing to say at this point about future versions of FMC Tablet - it has been out less than two weeks!

FMH will be continuing as normal, its existence is not threatened by FMC.

I can't speculate on future FMH features either, it's developed by a completely separate team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived