You're not gonna believe this. He killed 16 Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator 3

Dexter_Morgan

Once again great updates :) Ive spotted your using the Danubian tactic. Ive created one this year too that isnt too different to yours, I used complete wingbacks with a few instructions to limit there attacking a tad and centrebacks on stopper and cover partnership, I played advanced forward instead of false nine, but the false nine where your shadow striker is... I also found a sweeper keeper helped strengthen the defence, hepled plug the gap a tad with habing the defence so pushed up. But i guess your players a tad limited as i created mine with Boca Juniors :p This thread is superb though my friend :)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great progress again, Dexter. KUTGW

Cheers mate :thup:

Once again great updates :) Ive spotted your using the Danubian tactic. Ive created one this year too that isnt too different to yours, I used complete wingbacks with a few instructions to limit there attacking a tad and centrebacks on stopper and cover partnership, I played advanced forward instead of false nine, but the false nine where your shadow striker is... I also found a sweeper keeper helped strengthen the defence, hepled plug the gap a tad with habing the defence so pushed up. But i guess your players a tad limited as i created mine with Boca Juniors :p This thread is superb though my friend :)

I'm not using it all the time because it worked so well for me in my other thread I feel like if I got success at every club using it then it gets a bit stale, i've used mostly when we are underdogs or injuries force my hand because it almost guarantees a couple of goals my main tactic has been variations on 4-3-3 wingers/inside forwards but at some point I want to get a 4-2-3-1 up and running, probably in a lower league where i'm not under pressure. The sweeper keeper is a good idea actually and I might try and implement that in my other thread :thup:

Gutted to see you didn't win CL final :( Brilliant season.

Cheers mate, tbh losing it didn't bother me too much as it was fantastic just to make it, shame it was Newcastle we lost to as beating Barca and Chelsea you naturally think this will be easier but their squad is a lot younger than the previous sides we'd beaten and they had 2 30+ goal players in that side so it's no surprise really.

I won't be doing an update until I reach Christmas now as my internet went whilst writing the one up to August and I can't be bothered to do it again :D I have strengthened with 3 big players from Africa again as you'll see and safely made it to the CL group stage which will be the next game when I load up at some point and we face Monaco, Real Madrid and Heerenveen and I fancy our chances of getting out more than last season if i'm honest

WRlzeRU.png

FK Borac Banja Luka July - December 2025/26

ou3HLAB.png

nHkb4NY.png

Nj79WhV.png

lquDwvg.png

qGzcT3F.png

YwSzT3n.png

m52T58w.png

Vl9dhhz.png

qrS9e7D.png

9oabcCN.png

rRZ4uQs.png

Managers Thoughts

An excellent start for us as we top the table pretty comfortably and progress in the CL where we play Celtic in a winnable game in the next round. Radanovic again has been superb even though he's spent a lot of time on the wing this year which just shows his quality and with over 100 goals in 2 and half seasons I think he'll be the first player to go on my hall of fame list on the first page.

I raided Africa again to give us some extra quality for Europe but with 9 foreigners in the squad now it has been hard work juggling them all in domestic games but i've just about got the balance right.

I'm pretty sure this will be my last season in Bosnia now, i've had no motivation to play FM this past week as I want a new challenge, but knew I had to see this season out and do my best in Europe and make sure any possible upgrades are in place to leave the club as healthy as possible because I know the minute I leave there will be raids on the club which will almost certainly put them back under AI and undo my hard work over the past 3 and half season :mad:

Great month there, seems like your beating most teams convincingly now on the game. Meant to ask, have you got any tips for finding players in the lower leagues, for example, I'm managing in my game Port Talbot won't let me scout outside of Wales. I see you started in the lower league and found some great players early on

Excellent start to the season :thup:

Cheers mate, it's been going really well so far :thup:

Great month there, seems like your beating most teams convincingly now on the game. Meant to ask, have you got any tips for finding players in the lower leagues, for example, I'm managing in my game Port Talbot won't let me scout outside of Wales. I see you started in the lower league and found some great players early on

Cheers, the beatings depend on the side I put out mostly, there's a lot of rotation before CL games that can tone the scoring down quite a bit but obviously I want my strongest side playing in that and keep squad members happy which is more important than ever on this FM.

I answered the rest in your thread mate ;)

Quick update and Celtic were overcome 6-2 on agg so we then faced Roma in the quarter finals, the first leg in Rome seen us lose narrowly 2-1 but overcame that in the 2nd leg

AzTp91k.png

We face Chelsea next.

One youth intake of note but I just wish he was a natural left back and left footed as that is one area the side needs boosting at

vu4jRBw.png

I don't know what it is with this career but I really do seem to have Chelsea under control wherever I go

anFaN3A.png

kJqOSbK.png

This means we play Bayern in the Final, I have 5 or 6 games to go before that including a 2 legged cup final and the league is already sealed so I can afford to be picky over what games players start in for the rest of the month thankfully.

WRlzeRU.png

FK Borac Banja Luka January - May 2025/26

5vIkeeD.png

RilJwGB.png

cw3T8i6.png

Cup Final

FEefjf6.png

QhmrilH.png

CL Final

7NslbPt.png

G7Y5ATx.png

RAQXMfh.png

qbt30aI.png

6KgUe2A.png

Managers Thoughts

Where do I start with that season? It was domination pretty much in every competition, domestically we sealed the title with 5 games to go which gave us an easy ride to compete in Europe and still play a very strong XI in the 1st leg of the cup final which obviously killed that off and even the 2nd string put on a good performance to seal the victory.

The CL final itself was a nervy affair, as you can see in the stats there was next to nothing in the game, Bayern missing 3 of their 4 penalties (2 saved, 1 went miles over the bar) was something of a shock but that is the lottery of them and we dispatched all 3 of ours to win arguably my favourite ever CL win on the basis this is from the weakest nation I've ever managed to do it.

Radanovic again is just a star, he may have scored a few less than last season (only just though) but that was a season accommodating Ghislain Essomba who if i'm honest has disappointed but thankfully a few clubs want him so I intend to let him go for a good fee and reshape the side a little.

I'm not 100% sure yet but after winning the CL I feel I should challenge for the World Club Cup and the European Super Cup as well as try and defend the CL which is something I didn't do with Slavia due to the league being in a strong position but their failings in Europe since has come back to haunt them and they have struggled domestically too this year as a result of it and all their better players leaving so I think in terms of the aim in the save I should stick 1 more season out and make Borac as strong as possible.

Career Overview

Club                 Season   Division                    Position    Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pärnu Linnameeskond  2014     Estonian First League       1st         League Winners [b]NB:[/b] Joined in July 2014 19 games in to season 
Pärnu Linnameeskond  2015     Estonian Premier League     8th
Metalurg Skopje      2015/16  Macedonian Second League    1st         League Winners [b]NB:[/b] Joined in March 2016 19 games in to season
Metalurg Skopje      2016/17  Macedonian First League     1st         League and Cup Winners
Metalurg Skopje      2017/18  Macedonian First League     1st         League and Cup Winners
Metalurg Skopje      2018/19  Macedonian First League     1st*       *Left In January
Viitorul Constanța   2018/19  Romanian Liga II            1st         League Winners [b]NB:[/b] Joined in March 2019 16 games in to season
Slavia Praha         2019/20  Czech Second Division       1st         League Winners
Slavia Praha         2020/21  Czech First Division        2nd         Cup Winners 
Slavia Praha         2021/22  Czech First Division        1st         League and Cup Winners
Slavia Praha         2022/23  Czech First Division        1st         League and Champions League Winners
Borac Banja Luka     2023/24 Bosnian Premier League       1st         League winners
Borac Banja Luka     2024/25 Bosnian Premier League       1st         League and Cup winners
Borac Banja Luka     2025/26 Bosnian Premier League       1st         League, Cup winners and Champions League Winners

Co-efficients

EZRuXaJ.png

A few disappointing drops but nothing too bad at this moment in time. Just out of the picture is Bosnia rising to 36th which means a 14 jump rise in my time here and we also got this news which is great financially from next season for a few other clubs.

WWaqjsi.png

Former Club Watch

Pärnu Linnameeskond - 4th again

FK Metalurg Skopje - 3nd and cup runners up

FC Viitorul - 5th in 2nd division

Slavia Praha - 3rd

Tycoon Watch

Hrvatski Dragovoljac - 5th and Cup finalists after spending £375k

Teplice - Finished 7th spent £337k

FC Vysočina Jihlava - Spent £4.1M and finished 2nd

FC Caransebeş - Spent £7.25 and finished 2nd losing in the playoff

CS Mioveni - Spent £2.35M and finished 7th

Congrats on winning the Champions League :thup:

Cheers mate, this was a surprising one in all honesty, although we are tycoon owned i've still managed it on £11M(ish) net spend over 3 years which is really good IMO, obviously i've juggled with the foreigner rule in the country to keep players happy and picked up bargains you'd not get in Europe but it isn't a lot spent really so don't feel like I usually would with a tycoon club and just bought everything. If anything all the spare money has gone on facilities ect; which I feel is the right way to do things. Even in this window with add ons i've gone daft and spent £11M on one player and got most of that back selling someone for £10M

Hopefully your last season in Bosnia will go just as well.

I hope so, I really want to leave this country with it as strong as possible, Macedonia has continued to do reasonably after I left so you'd imagine with a guaranteed spot for at least 1 season for the group stage of the CL and a 2nd spot as it stands too Bosnia should be ok for a few years after I go.

Congrats mate great season, abit disappointed by the other tycoon teams tho spending loads but can't seem to win anything.

In fairness 3 of them were 2nd division sides last year, but you're right overall they have been disappointing, especially Teplice

WRlzeRU.png

FK Borac Banja Luka July - August 2026/27

PjPAlLB.png

L0raXac.png

ymF0mkk.png

C0OWfPH.png

Edcxrgl.png

hca3AsP.png

2NnKmzY.png

45XJJ6A.png

oYwpRjV.png

VRbzbYb.png

Managers Thoughts

An excellent start for us as we top the table and are scoring quite a few goals. The European Supercup was a chance to gain some revenge over Newcastle for the previous years CL and we were pretty comfortable.

Not many ins this window as I wanted to reduce the foreigners in the squad a little and Modic though expensive is a big increase out wide and technically speaking I used the transfer fee from Essomba to buy him. Kolasnic is at a age I wouldn't really buy a player but on this exception a left back was badly needed and he was a huge improvement there.

Perfect start to the season!

Radanovic and Hrustanovic are absolute goal machines! :thup:

Cheers mate, it's been a bit of a shame actually as Radanovic was injured until November otherwise i'm sure he'd have easily broken last seasons tally :(

UEFA not expecting trouble with the Serbs and Slovenians in your group? ;)

It's probably a good thing FM doesn't reflect that otherwise I think a couple of fines would have been handed out :D

WRlzeRU.png

FK Borac Banja Luka September - December 2026/27

KQPRtXD.png

HEAuOMQ.png

C2YqmNe.png

hQyVKTN.png

RnOtnN5.png

hlNfKLP.png

Managers Thoughts

Well the goals shown no sign of drying up even though Radanovic was out until mid November but even without him we are walking the league, had a 100% record in Europe and still progressed in the cup. Being seeded 1st for winning the CL certainly helped us in terms of the draw but Sampdoria were poorer than expected and maybe a slightly stronger side could have sneaked 2nd ahead of them. We face Shaktar in the next round who we've previously beaten so i'm hoping history repeats itself

The CWC was pleasing as it was my first one but I was slightly surprised how easy it was to win as you expect a bit more competition from the South Americans.

With the league all but over we can really focus on other competitions now and though it will be hard in Europe my aim is bow out of Bosnia with my first clean sweep of the save. I've already thought about where I want to go next and it has to be one of these really as i've still not managed to get to these nations

Armenia

Bulgaria

Georgia

Latvia

Moldova

Montenegro

Slovenia

Though a shot in Poland too isn't out of the question as I feel I have unfinished business after the failings in the FM13 incarnation with Gornik Zabrze

Georgia would be interesting if you manage to find a club there that matches what you want and am keeping my fingers crossed for the clean sweep.

I wouldn't mind a go as a Tblisi side there tbh. I'm more bothered about the facilities being reasonable than the size of the club itself though and that will play a part as obviously with a 5 year limit there's only so much you can do.

Great start to the season. That one red circle looks weird.

Cheers mate, that one defeat does look odd doesn't it? :D To make it worse we battered them as them as well but our shooting was really poor :(

WRlzeRU.png

FK Borac Banja Luka January - May 2026/27

RWVWyqc.png

3Vo7jq1.png

K0JJrpQ.png

Cup Final

uHyVz0V.png

GAMWeD0.png

CL Final

uo2qo0q.png

MyvGq0B.png

tpWpfx7.png

kKB3jdj.png

Shv6Y6u.png

8xwSkBd.png

V2r3lu9.png

IXbs1i4.png

Managers Thoughts

What a season that was as we completed a famous clean sweep with lots of exciting football, goals and a solid back line. The league was sealed with 6 games to spare as we had an enormous 30 point lead over our closest rivals and we did it even with Radanovic missing 3 months of the season to show we aren't overly reliant on him.

The champions league final was something else, as you can see we were down to 10 men after 7 minutes and played 33 minutes with only 9 but still managed to hold a 2-0 lead for a while. Arsenal came back in to it and then leveled which is where I started to fear the worst but Radanovic popped up with 13 minutes remaining to claim our fifth trophy of the season.

As for my future i'm midway through July and still haven't left the club as nothing has appealed really, the option to go to either Prague clubs was there and Gornik Zabrze, plus Partizan but they didn't really feel right. There's still a lot of jobs that need filling so i'm keeping an eye out every couple of days as I don't want to resign, go on holiday and end up applying for everything only for it to be a job I don't fancy so i'd rather stay at Borac and keep them ticking over until the transfer window is shut if need be.

Career Overview

Club                 Season   Division                    Position    Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pärnu Linnameeskond  2014     Estonian First League       1st         League Winners [b]NB:[/b] Joined in July 2014 19 games in to season 
Metalurg Skopje      2015/16  Macedonian Second League    1st         League Winners [b]NB:[/b] Joined in March 2016 19 games in to season
Metalurg Skopje      2016/17  Macedonian First League     1st         League and Cup Winners
Metalurg Skopje      2017/18  Macedonian First League     1st         League and Cup Winners
Metalurg Skopje      2018/19  Macedonian First League     1st*       *Left In January
Viitorul Constanța   2018/19  Romanian Liga II            1st         League Winners [b]NB:[/b] Joined in March 2019 16 games in to season
Slavia Praha         2019/20  Czech Second Division       1st         League Winners
Slavia Praha         2020/21  Czech First Division        2nd         Cup Winners 
Slavia Praha         2021/22  Czech First Division        1st         League and Cup Winners
Slavia Praha         2022/23  Czech First Division        1st         League and Champions League Winners
Borac Banja Luka     2023/24 Bosnian Premier League       1st         League winners
Borac Banja Luka     2024/25 Bosnian Premier League       1st         League and Cup winners
Borac Banja Luka     2025/26 Bosnian Premier League       1st         League, Cup winners and Champions League Winners
Borac Banja Luka     2026/27 Bosnian Premier League       1st         League, Cup, Champions League, European Super Cup, WCC Winners

Awesome stuff. Completely smashed the league. Goal difference is crazy, what tactics did you use? In my save, Boruc has just been relegated!

Cheers mate, it's basically the same as my Danubian School linked on this thread in terms of instructions but set to a 4-3-3 formation to keep it a bit more solid

Music: Potentially great player, great name :D

I agree :D I actually meant to write a little about him, his finishing, composure and off the ball actually made me think he would be better off as a striker as I don't use an AMC and his tackling was too poor to be a CM IMO, so i've been retraining him as a complete forward and gave him a few games there even though he's nowhere near ready really.

Co-efficients

FT8EgY1.png

djSXIw0.png

A bit mixed but good to see Bosnia make the top 30 and be very close to a 2nd CL group spot which would surely improve the division a lot more with the extra finances teams would get.

Former Club Watch

Pärnu Linnameeskond - 7th

FK Metalurg Skopje - 2nd and cup winners

FC Viitorul - 3rd in 2nd division

Slavia Praha - League and cup winners

Tycoon Watch

Hrvatski Dragovoljac - 8th after spending nothing, a lot of money has gone in to facilities and a new stadium though

Teplice - Finished 9th spent £6.25M

FC Vysočina Jihlava - Spent £4.73M and finished 12th

FC Caransebeş - Spent £6.42m and finished 2nd losing in the playoff again

CS Mioveni - Spent £275k and finished 8th, god knows what's happened here as they should be pushing with the money spent

Amazing' date=' well done. CL Final seems like an amazing game[/quote']

Cheers mate :thup: It wasn't for me until the whistle went :D Even though with 10 men we looked in control I was expecting an Arsenal fightback at some point, as soon as we went down to 9 and they pulled it back to 2-2 I was expecting to lose :D Even at 3-2 up I was worried

WRlzeRU.png

FK Borac Banja Luka July - August 2027/28

xlynIVn.png

CTTubfN.png

lQ7ejYn.png

Managers Thoughts

To put it bluntly though I carried on until after the transfer window for the big European nations so the club doesn't struggle (the Bosnian window shuts on the 1st of August so they couldn't have replaced any outgoings until February) the Super cup was my final match

cbyGWF8.png

I knew my heart wasn't in it and I was just playing for the sake of it waiting for a new job to come along which after a month of doing so just got to me as I felt after the effort I put in to the club I was potentially ruining it if I stayed past that window. I hadn't made any signings over the summer because the new manager could probably do with that and I was getting a little sick of watching some of the same players that have given me grief about wanting to move too. I wish I could have put it to one side and carry on until a suitable club came along but I just couldn't any more.

No idea where I will end up next but one of the countries a few posts above are my ideal but at the same time I don't want to be holidaying forever either.

My first player to enter the hall of Fame is Alen Radanovic

XQHlgQK.png

His starts are

• Games 150 (28 sub)
  • Goals 190
  • Asissts 69
  • Honours 4 Bosnian Premier Leagues, 3 Bosnian Cups, 2 Champions Leagues, 2 European Super Cups, 1 WCC

NGC8zo5.png

Chapter VI: FK Mladost CKB Podgorica

eo9rcX1.png

WoWgfmy.png

UV5Mh8b.png

DQMmtZk.png

NF8V8Ne.png

b0EApl7.png

Managers Thoughts

I must be mad for taking this job with their current league position but Mladost CKB has been a side i've fancied taking over for the last 2 FM's because mainly their history isn't that great but also the facilities give a base to work with so I see them as potential future giant of the country I suppose :D It also makes a change not to be one of the top sides in a nation after my last 3 clubs (discounting a few months in Romania :D) were expected to do pretty well.

I don't think with only 9 games played the club is in real danger as of yet, i'll be trying out my Borac tactic for a few games but with a couple of AMC's in the squad the Danubian School formation is very tempting

Pretty incredible career so far, doing a great job no matter where you end up, although I expect this new club will be a big challenge. What sort of a 4-3-3 are you playing? I wanted to have a go with it as I've struggled to find a tactic I really like on FM this year

Pretty incredible career so far, doing a great job no matter where you end up, although I expect this new club will be a big challenge. What sort of a 4-3-3 are you playing? I wanted to have a go with it as I've struggled to find a tactic I really like on FM this year

Cheers mate, this is a lot tougher to do by the look of things. We have jumped up quite a lot in the league but the league rules are a lot tougher in Montenegro (only 4 foreigners) so there's not much chance of doing anything like at Borac unless we snap up youngsters before they go abroad along with our own and pick the 4 (though if we make Europe at any point it'll more than likely be 6 foreigners) really well.

This chapter will more than likely be about improving facilities and making the CL group a time or 2 just to get the country back to around the 50 mark in terms of competitions because the money isn't here like at Borac where I could spend on playing staff if needed as well as the facilities and tbh I am looking at around 3 years rather than 5 in this country.

fiY8fGr.png

p6tnijh.png

This is what I am using at the moment, but it's not really tight at the back with this group of players and it's just about winning us games rather than doing it convincingly so during the winter break i'll be looking at tweaks.

NGC8zo5.png

FK Mladost CKB Podgorica - October - May 2027/28

IALBlxQ.png

2aXoakZ.png

VNfxkZW.png

RaEWubC.png

RQybPom.png

Managers Thoughts

Well it seems the club were in a bit of a false position to start with, there were a fair few injuries when I took over and players in the reserves that were good enough for the first team who eventually made it back in to the squad. This helped us move up the table but there is still a lot of work to be done and in all honesty Montenegro is longer than a 5 year project due to it dropping to 76th in the rankings just now so i've resigned and will be looking for a higher nation as you'll see in the co eff report this has been a poor year for the Iron Curtain. I did leave Mladost with a couple of incoming Bosmans and signed a couple of youngsters quite a while before the decision to leave was made and hopefully that'll leave the team in good shape for the future.

Career Overview

Borac Banja Luka     2026/27 Bosnian Premier League       1st         League, Cup, Champions League, European Super Cup, WCC Winners
FK Mladost CKB       2027/28 Montenegrin First League     2nd  

Archived