will you play friendlies now on fm 09

Will you play friendlies now in 09 with 3D  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play friendlies now in 09 with 3D

I always play the ass man organizes pre-season friendlies and even organise some myself during the season if needed to act a reserve games to keep players fit and try out trialists, but only against teams where I don't make any money (or at least as little as possible)

I always play them, I'll usually give 22 players a run out (2 for each position) and I like to control when the subs happen because some players will be match fit already, some will be lacking match fitness (play them for a bit more than 45 mins) or some will be tired (bit less than 45 mins).

assistant arranges them but i definitely watch them, handle the subs etc... i try and make use of them, don't count on my assistant in that particular issue, no matter how great he may be...

Never have played them, never will. The gimmick of 3D will wear off after a while, just like it did with 2D.

I don't think the 2D pitch has worn off, I still find it one of the main reasons I play FM. The realism of this engoine is the best on the market and if the 3D is right (like they are claiming) then i will use this!

Same here. I don't know why people don't take control of them. Lack of commitment maybe?

I find controlling my team for the friendlies an unwanted disruption to sorting out my squad for the upcoming season. I put my assistant manager to take them and concentrate on more important aspects.

Archived