FM15: Newcastle United F.C. - Sack Pardew.com

col_nufc1

Just have him playing as an AML, Attacking Winger

Had Gouffran originally as my starter but he got a slight injury so Ameobi got his chance to start. His performance in all four of his starts has been pretty amazing for me

Scunthorpe 8.40, 1 goal, 1 assist, POTM

QPR, 8.30, 1 goal, POTM

Liverpool, 8.30, 1 goal

Leicester, 9.20, 2 goals, POTM

Very impressive, maybe I should of give him more of a chance instead of letting him get unhappy due to lack of games and letting him rot in the U21's.

Im back and im going to start this beta again properly again with Newcastle. I have been overjoyed with the 2-0 win over Man City tonight so im going to build my team in that style. Start with a 4-5-1 tactic with quick counter attacks yet when the attacking team have the ball just sit back and let them play.

I was there last night and it was amazing, the kids/reserves were fantastic and it's the first time in a long time that I've ledt a game with a smile on my face.

It'll be interesting to see if you can get your tactic working, although with the amount of ridiculous high scoring games I have seen in my save I have my doubts until the ME is tweaked a bit.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished 2nd in my first season after an excellent run of form in the last third. Probably had something to do with being knocked out of both cups early by the two Manchester clubs.

In the summer, had a bit of a clear out of some deadwood and have reinvested well

Transfers Out (Major):

Hatem Ben Arfa - Aston Villa - £10m

Jamaal Lascelles - Notts Forest - £5m

Emmanuel Riviere - QPR - £4.5m

Papiss Cisse - Freiburg - £4m

Siem De Jong - Levante - £4m

Transfers In:

Bernard - Shakhtar - £15m

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - Dortmund - £12m

Facundo Ferreyra - Shakhtar - £6m (Loan Agreement Fee)

Gaston Gil Romero - Estudiantes - £5.5m

Squad -

34856pi.png

It was going so well...and then...

PSG become interested, no bid, just interest, in Balanta and I say I don't want him to leave and now literally half my squad are unhappy and the moral goes from what it is in the picture above, to every player being on 'Low' or 'Very Low'.

Takes it too far in my opinion. The feature is a good idea, but the execution is woeful.

I can understand Balanta getting annoyed, but half of the squad. OTT and very frustrating

Well done finishing 2nd in your first season TheUsualSuspect :thup:. You've made some cracking signings as well but I am quite surprised that you let Hatem Ben Arfa and Jamaal Lascelles leave and for low transfer fees.

I feel your pain, it's happened to me with a few players that aren't in the starting 11 and it's one of quite a few tweaks that SI need to sort out when the full game is released.

A week into a save (probably likely to be my long game with nufc save) and to say I've done well is an understatement

Transfers In:

Balanta (River) - £9.5 million

Nkoulou (Marseille) - P/Ex

Thauvin (Marseille) - P/Ex

Ings (Burnley) - P/Ex

Transfers Out:

Gouffran (Marseille) - £9.25 Million

Obertan (Burnley) - £1 million

Currently got Williamson, Elliot and Dummett up for sale but if interest in Santon firms up from a decent club I may keep Dummett as back up to Haidara

I was there last night and it was amazing, the kids/reserves were fantastic and it's the first time in a long time that I've ledt a game with a smile on my face.

It'll be interesting to see if you can get your tactic working, although with the amount of ridiculous high scoring games I have seen in my save I have my doubts until the ME is tweaked a bit.

Im not doing too bad ill post some screenshots when i get to january butive had to tweak my team a bit not scoring loads of goals but still winning i cant quite get the defence right i keep leaking the odd goal which looks easy to avoid maybe i cant sit back quite as much when the opposition are attacking. I havent bought or sold any players this transfer window as i thought it was a bit pointless when this is not going to be a long term save with the full release out in a week. So thought i would try to get the best out of what i have player wise and then when the full release arrives i know where i need to strengthen.

A week into a save (probably likely to be my long game with nufc save) and to say I've done well is an understatement

Transfers In:

Balanta (River) - £9.5 million

Nkoulou (Marseille) - P/Ex

Thauvin (Marseille) - P/Ex

Ings (Burnley) - P/Ex

Transfers Out:

Gouffran (Marseille) - £9.25 Million

Obertan (Burnley) - £1 million

Currently got Williamson, Elliot and Dummett up for sale but if interest in Santon firms up from a decent club I may keep Dummett as back up to Haidara

Taking good advantage of the player exchange issue there I see ;)

Might as well ;) Spent my budget now on Lacazette & Grenier... This could be one almighty team, although with only two English first team players -.-

GK: Krul/Woodman

DC: Coloccini/S Taylor

DC: Balanta/Nkoulou

WBR: Janmaat/R Taylor

DMC: Tiote/Colback

WBL: Santon/Haidara

MC: Cabella/Sissoko

MC: Grenier/De Jong

AMC: Aarons/Thauvin

ST: Lacazette/Ings

ST: Armstrong/Cisse

1st season completed, finished 7th missing out on a place in europe by 3 points! :(

Remy Cabella standout performer - 30 apps, 21 goals - English footballer of the year winner.

Strangely, this happened early on in the season -

2qn62dv.jpg

It's as if I predicted the future eh..

I've had a reshuffle, a big clear out and this is the squad as of the start of 15/16 -

GK: Krul/Darlow

DC: V. Van Dijk/Strandberg

DC: Balanta/Lascelles

RB: Peruzzi/Alex Silva

LB: Santon/Haidara

DM: Ruben Neves/Anita

MC: Lucas Romero/Sissoko

MC: Anita/Delle Ali

AMR: Cabella/Ben Arfa

AML: Andre Ayew/Sameobi

ST: Gabriel Barbosa/Ayoze

Lets see what happens!

possibly a daft question fellas but how are you enticing bids to then to part ex deals?

In all the FMs I have just said "offer to clubs" which in turn has set them to be listed and not needed but when offers come in, I can never negotiate them, they are non-negotiable deals.

Are you just transfer listing at a decent price rather than offering?

possibly a daft question fellas but how are you enticing bids to then to part ex deals?

In all the FMs I have just said "offer to clubs" which in turn has set them to be listed and not needed but when offers come in, I can never negotiate them, they are non-negotiable deals.

Are you just transfer listing at a decent price rather than offering?

Bit of both really, offered Dummett to clubs - Burnley came in with a negotiable offer then I negotiated Ings in P/Ex & they accepted.

Doesn't work every time with all clubs or players but does seem like a bug.

On another note, anyone else hoping Aarons, Ayoze & Abeid get a little PA boost for the release? Great performances IRL as of late & looking like stars of the future..

They all play great as it is on here i think aarons and abeid should get a PA boost aswell as dummet and sammy but i think Perez is already highly rated. Even obertan i think should get a CA boost

Hi Guys,

Couldnt resist starting up a full game even though its the beta! Really tempted to carry this save on as well.

Had a great, and somewhat surprising season. Not just in league position, but also I player performances and overall team play.

Managed to finish 4th by the skin of our teeth, on goal difference from Man City. Absolutely over the moon. Especially as the only first team signing I made at the start was Balanta.

League Table:

ScreenShot2014-11-03at081139_zps2c88e2e6.png

Transfer:

ScreenShot2014-11-03at082407_zps87a0f634.png

Tactics and Performance:

Really thought hard about how i wanted to play. I wanted to pack the middle of the park so that we can compete against every team in the league but still needed that width. So complete full backs were a must. Jaanmat (7.18), Santon (7.42) and Haidara (7.05) all excelled in that role. The centre backs were very stable, Balanta being the start performer there and Coloccini excelling at the ball playing centre back role. Surprisingly, Colback kept Tiote out of the team at Halfback, his range of passing was very useful and he pretty much played every game. Anita playing as a central midfileder (attack) and Sissoko as a romaing playmaker completed the midfield triangle. Sissoko was unbelievable in this role, and won club player of the season and made the league team of the season. He finished the season with 7 goals, 7 Assists playing at an av rating of 7.53. Cabella also excelled, playing left midfield in the wide playmaker position. This was great as, he was playing in a support function and often drifted inside and took the fullback with him, then he would pop of the ball to the left back who would be in a ton of space. Really great to see on the match engine, it enabled us to overrun the centre of midfield at times. Cabella finished the season with 11 goals, 13 assists playing at 7.32. On the right side of midfield is where it got very interesting for me. I was debating selling gouffran like you guys have done and maybe even taking advantage of the p/ex. But decided against it. Instead, i tried out the new Raumdeuter player role and used Gouffran in this role. Such a great decision Gouffran really excelled in this position. Toping the club's scoring charts with 19 goals, and weighing in with 9 assists. He was an absolute revelation, although he did tail off towards the end of the season when he got injured. But that didnt matter too much, as Joel Campbell was able deputy (6 goals in 11 starts). Up front was tricky and i never really settled on a main striker until christmas. Ayoze came into the side after a few injuries and people not playing well. Ayoze performed amazingly, consistently picking up young play of the month awards. Ayoze excelled in the deep lying forward (support) role, and linked up with Gouffran very well. Ayoze would drop deep into midfield and pull the centre backs with him and either turn to pass on to the marauding path of Gouffran or lay it off to one of the midfields who would pass to to either Gouffran or a full back in space, the defenders didnt know what to do. He finished the season with 13 goals, 9 assists.

Really enjoyed watching this tactic play out. Would be interested on your thoughts, to see what improvements i could make?

Formation:

ScreenShot2014-11-03at085003_zps7233d3eb.png

Team Instruction:

ScreenShot2014-11-03at085014_zps7debfbeb.png

Really excited to see how far we can go with this tactic, and see how it performs in the champions league. Ive cleared out a few people and signed some new faces.

ScreenShot2014-11-03at085453_zpsb4027cd4.png

Just started a Toon save. Wanted to wait a little while to do so but I've had no luck managing both Hull and Southampton. My transfer dealings are (realistically) as follows:

In: (all spread over a few years with £2.5m up front)

Andre Ayew - £5m

Samuel Umtiti - £7.5m

Clement Grenier - £10m

Alexandre Lacazette - £12.5m

Out:

Paul Dummett - £1.4m

Mike Williamson - £2m

Vurnon Anita - £10m

Yoan Gouffran - £7.5m

I've spent my transfer budget now and I'm over the wage budget by £50k, but I'm still trying to shift Abeid, Sameobi, Vuckic, Obertan, Cisse, Raylor and with a bit of luck Rob Elliott. I'm also looking to develop Aarons, Armstrong, Perez and Bigi over the next season as the squad is pretty thin and they have great potential.

I really can't wait to get Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Darlow, Mbiwa and Lascelles back from their loan spells at the end of the season though, that will save me a hell of a lot of money on new signings.

Just won the Premier in the first season with a control based 41122 with a DM

GK Krul, Elliot

RB Janmaat, RTaylor

CB Van Dijk, STaylor

CB Colo, Osmar

LB Haidara, Dummett

DM Tiote, Colback

BtB Sissoko, Anita

AMR Cabella, Obertan

AML Ayew, Ameobi

DLF De Jong, Riviere, Ayoze

AF Ferreyra, Cisse, Riviere

Won with one game to go (81 pts) and pretty much led wire to wire. Still, I have guy whining about moving to a bigger club. Santon came back from injury and pretty much forced a January sale to none other than Stoke in January. Coloccini wanted to go home, S Taylor wanted to go and various players complained throughout the season. Season's end Colo and Taylor wanted out so I sold them. I had signed HBA to and extension and as soon as he came off loan he wanted out so I sold him too. I've brought in Geovinco and Micah Richards in on frees. Released RTaylor and sold Obertan for 8M. Van Dijk and Ayew wanted more money so I extended them which leads me to my major gripe with the game...

I've just stunned everyone by winning the league why would players want to leave to win more medals? I understand that the teams rep gets updated in late June but they need to code something sooner. 2 days after winning the league and I have players stating they want to leave for a better chance to win medals or go to a bigger club?

Just made it into January in my first season. almost got sacked in October when I started off just like we did in real life, I had 4 points from my first 7 games and was stuck in the bottom three. We managed to put together some impressive performances once my players started getting to full fitness, and now we're sat in 8th, 3 points off sixth please.

Transfers in:

Strandberg (625k)

Ings (p/ex bug)

Emmanuel Gigliotti (3.3m) - Signed him from Boca as a backup target man. Not really set the world alight, but has the right stats in the right places.

Will Hughes (8.25m) - Bought as cover for CM after I sold Tiote

Coric (1.3m)

Transfers out:

Dummett (1.6m + Ings)

Tiote (9.5m) - After a few games I thought I'd made a massive mistake and almost started a new game where I didn't sell Tiote. I'm glad I didn't now!

Squad:

GK: Krul

DR (CWB) - Janmaat/Raylor

DCR - Strandberg/Saylor

DCL - Colo/Williamson

DL (CWB) - Santon/Haidara

MCL (CM d) - Colback/Anita

MCR (RPM) - Sissoko/Hughes

AMR (W a) - Gouffran/Obertan

AML (W a) - Cabella/Sameobi

STR (CF s or TM s) - Ferreyra/Gigliotti

STL (P a) - De Jong/Cisse/Ings

Not found a regular spot for Riviere as yet, who wants first team football. Thing is though, since De Jong returned to full fitness (which coincided with our revival), he has been banging them in and has scored 16 in 10 starts (6 sub appearances). Who needs Cisse? :D

On another note, anyone else hoping Aarons, Ayoze & Abeid get a little PA boost for the release? Great performances IRL as of late & looking like stars of the future..

All attributes were based on the 13/14 season and will be reviewed in January for the first 6 months of 14/15 season.

First season finally over now, a lot of positives and negatives overall. The last patch hit in the middle of the season and my team lost all momentum my strikers forgot how to shoot and my defenders went from consistent clean sheets to letting in 2-3 goals a game.

Qualified for Europe through winning the League Cup, lost in the FA Cup semi final to Norwich (devastating result) and finished 8th in the League (Above Liverpool!)

My team were also amazingly inconsistent, probably best shown below, 6-1 win over Everton followed by a 7-2 defeat against Chelsea (didn't seem to understand the concept of playing defensive)

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/539631819897734287/1CE28ABB45BF3ED34797529D3DD11449B6B9D3F2/

Can't fault my players' attacking performance though, Ferreyra scored 23 goals (behind only Costa in the league) and Ameobi had an average rating of 7.35 (third highest in league)

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/539631819897746986/7E1CFCE22A81D59A9F93E24A12FB72B769913ED1/

In terms of moving forward next season and transfers I currently have

Ferreyra joining on a permanent deal

Riviere leaving to join Hull

Sissoko and Cisse on the transfer list hopefully will manage to get some cash

Signed in Pavel Savitskiy on a free transfer, looks like he'll be amazing if I can get a work permit for him

Ante Coric and Humam Tariq are also two really impressive youth signings I got so hoping they'll deliver next season

Oh and completely overhaul my entire defense with whatever budget I get next season

Well the full release is here so ive started a new game and Journey with my beloved Newcastle. I think both Aarons and Armstrong have had a little boost in PA from the beta so will do my best to get them developed along with Ayoze, Sammy and broccoli from the under 19s looks like a promising ball winning midfielder

Started a game last night.

The original plan was to sign 1x cb and 1 x dm for the first team squad , sell lots of deadwood and then concentrate on youth.

I signed Vlaar from Aston Villa in a structured payment deal for 7.7m (something like 1.5m upfront , 2.2 over 36months and then the rest after 50 games) . I signed him for man u in the beta for about 3.4 but they were not wanting to sell this time around !

I got Lucas Romero for DM , young with bags of potential , should be a quality long term signing.

Then when it came to selling players i hit a wall , managed to get a few players wanted but i can not get them shifted at all , it seems crazy hard to move people on from this squad in the first window.

Just before the season is about to start i sustain injuries to Vlaar and S. Taylor , then Coloccini announces he wants to leave as he misses home.

I have given him a months leave of absence which will hopefully sort that but it has left me with no Defence.

I rush out and buy Balanta , a cracking young defender from South America , i had him in my FM 14 save so i really didn't want to buy him as i like to use rules that i can't re-use anyone from a previous game but i had to do something and he was unhappy after someone had bid and it was rejected so i swooped.

The day before my first game Tiote having just recovered from injury breaks down in training and is out again for 3 months , anita gets injured and so does goufran , im outa money and desperate.

To the loan market i go ! I bring in Suso from Liverpool and Cocquelin from Arsenal to provide some depth with my injury crisis before we have even kicked a ball in competitive football! Hopefully i can cancel those in january if everyone is fit , if still tight for depth i will just keep them on for the season.

In the process of a staff overhaul but there is not many highly rated staff willing to talk , i don't use any scouting tools etc so it is purely searching with staff search which makes it a challenge haha !

I will report back the staff who joined once the deals are tied up.

There are loads of good staff if you search for determination motivating and discipline and then the attribute you want (tactical coaching, attack coaching etc) do all of these 15 and then 16 you can get some great coaches in thats what ive done and all of mine are at least 4 stars in their chosen field most of them are 4.5

There are loads of good staff if you search for determination motivating and discipline and then the attribute you want (tactical coaching, attack coaching etc) do all of these 15 and then 16 you can get some great coaches in thats what ive done and all of mine are at least 4 stars in their chosen field most of them are 4.5

Yeah cheers mate , that's what i normally do but i terminated my assistants contract and my new target AM hasn't signed for me yet so i can't tick "show only realistic transfers" which means i am having to go through staff many of whom are not willing to talk !

I will wait until the new assistant signs then it will be easier.

It's a network game with a mate so will be a week before i am back on it though :(

Now that the full game is out I am going to start my first proper save with Newcastle United.

I have loaded every league in every country available on FM, so I expect my game to be slow but I don't mind because of the options it gives me in signing players. Hopefully the first two transfers into the club will be Lucas Romero and Éder Álvarez Balanta who were excellent for me in the beta and also in FM14.

Now that the full game is out I am going to start my first proper save with Newcastle United.

I have loaded every league in every country available on FM, so I expect my game to be slow but I don't mind because of the options it gives me in signing players. Hopefully the first two transfers into the club will be Lucas Romero and Éder Álvarez Balanta who were excellent for me in the beta and also in FM14.

Slightly off topic, but are you planning on doing a Gateshead thread this year? Last years was so good!

My coaches are jap Stam as defence David platt attacking rene mullenstine shooting also have solano and Brian laudrup as youth coaches phil cannon from Blackburn as my head of youth also have Clive Allen Michael Johnson and a few others everything is 4.5 star plus Franco tancredi is a great keeper coach

I think the best thing about starting with newcastle is the amount of decent youngsters we have in our team. Ive always said if your gonna sell the majority of a team you may aswell be man city. If your playing as Newcastle at least try and develop these players a bit if they dont work out at least youve tried. ive used him as a CM (A) a few times in my first season and he performed well same goes for aarons and ameobi so they dont have to be the best players in the world to play well

Just started a save with the Toon!

Either Pardew is clearly missing something, or this guy Ferreyra's stats might be a bit over the top :D

Not that I'm complaining, hes my top scorer in the first season so far...

He has been good on FM for a few years now :cool:, god knows whats happened to him in real life though :lol:. I am coming towards the end of the first season and he is on course to score over 20 goals, needless to say at the end of the season I will be activating his £6m transfer fee clause.

nufccrestpack.jpg

Newcastle United End Of Season 2014/15 Season Review.

I could only bring in one of my two main transfer targets in Colombian central defender Éder Álvarez Balanta because even though my bid for Lucas Romero was accepted he chose to sign for Ajax instead. The players we did sign were intended to be for the future but due to a insane amount of injuries that we had to contend with, they got first team football early than expected.

We managed to finish fourth in the Premier League in the first season and while I didn't expect that we would finish that high in the league, I was still disappointed about the amount of goals that we conceeded. We played a number of different formations but I still couldn't find the answer of how to stop our opponents scoring at will and always seemed to be first to shots that the keeper have saved.

Transfers

Staff Transfers

Players On Loan

Premier League Table

PremierLeaguetableendofseason1.jpg

In The Cups

Capital One cup 4th round, Chelsea 5-1 Newcastle United.

I played the reseves and kids in this game because I thought Chelsea would do the same but how wrong was I, when I seen the likes of Oscar, Eden Hazard and co play.

FA cup quater final, Arsenal 2-2 Newcastle United.

Fa cup quater final replay, Newcastle United 1-3 Arsenal.

We were no match for the champions of England in either game and to be fair the better team went through to the semi finals.

The Squad

Squadendofseason1.jpg

The Future

I have already got a few Bosman free transfers agreed to come to Newcastle for the start of the second season which will improve us and add some strength and depth for the extra games that we will play in the Champions League. We have also agreed to sign Facundo Ferreyra who was our top goalscorer for his £6m transfer clause.

The club are upgrading the training and youth facilities which will take six months to complete.

Not picked up FM15 yet (too many damn games, not enough days skiving off work) so haven't started my usual November Newcastle save yet. Just wanted to pop in and say nice job on the club thread Col :thup:

Have to say I'm really liking the look of Ayoze Perez.

Thanks Dandy :)

Ayoze Pérez has the potential to become a very good player but on my save he was hardly ever fit so he never really got a chance to have a good run in the first eleven, hopefully next season he will be injury free.

Just a quick contribution to the thread - I'll update as i go!

Just started a new game with Newcastle (online game with my housemate). Struggling to offload players though.

Out (or trying to)

Oberton - Eventually went on loan to Mainz. No one was willing to bid for him and he refused to push through the move.

Ferguson - Can't shift for anything! Loan or permanent

Dummett - See above, won't leave!

Williamson - Palace snapped him up as soon as i put him up for sale

In

Balanta 7.5million

Joel Campbell - On loan for the season

Trying to bring in Lucas Romero but struggling to agree a fee. Colbeck is a Championship level player with his CA, he needs games and if i can get Romero in then i may loan him out.

Staff

Completely reshuffled. Tried to get rid of Carver but he's contracted until 2020, he agreed a new deal until 2016 for only a grand a week etc. I'll shift at the end of the season i think.

I've just completed pre-season with decent results apart from a 4-2 spanking by Dynamo Kiev but my team was massively unfit. Hopeful for the new season, especially once i start to get some players back. Then hopefully in Jan I'll be able to shift some more of the deadwood on and bring in one or two new signings.

One thing i will say, the board are more than happy to improve training & youth facilities, as well as looking for an affiliate.

Will report more soon!

Just started a Toon save. Wanted to wait a little while to do so but I've had no luck managing both Hull and Southampton. My transfer dealings are (realistically) as follows:

In: (all spread over a few years with £2.5m up front)

Andre Ayew - £5m

Samuel Umtiti - £7.5m

Clement Grenier - £10m

Alexandre Lacazette - £12.5m

Out:

Paul Dummett - £1.4m

Mike Williamson - £2m

Vurnon Anita - £10m

Yoan Gouffran - £7.5m

I've spent my transfer budget now and I'm over the wage budget by £50k, but I'm still trying to shift Abeid, Sameobi, Vuckic, Obertan, Cisse, Raylor and with a bit of luck Rob Elliott. I'm also looking to develop Aarons, Armstrong, Perez and Bigi over the next season as the squad is pretty thin and they have great potential.

I really can't wait to get Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Darlow, Mbiwa and Lascelles back from their loan spells at the end of the season though, that will save me a hell of a lot of money on new signings.

I got given £7m extra to spend so I've signed Balanta and Peruzzi to sign in Jan and i'll try to get Joel Campbell in on loan for the rest of the season.

Grenier and Tiote have been awful for me in my 4-2-3-1 formation (DLP, BWM), how have people got the best out of Tiote?

Just a quick contribution to the thread - I'll update as i go!

Just started a new game with Newcastle (online game with my housemate). Struggling to offload players though.

Out (or trying to)

Oberton - Eventually went on loan to Mainz. No one was willing to bid for him and he refused to push through the move.

Ferguson - Can't shift for anything! Loan or permanent

Dummett - See above, won't leave!

Williamson - Palace snapped him up as soon as i put him up for sale

I feel your pain, trying to offload the deadwood seems to be impossible and it's really annoying, even offering them out for free transfers or loans is bringing no offers for them :mad:.

Good luck in your save and l am looking forward to your updates :)

Looks good Col ...

How come gutierrez came in from a free transfer?

Cheers Welshace :)

He had his contract mutually terminated at River Plate and now I can see why, he's been a constant menace and is always moaning or going awol from training. I've put him on the transfer list but haven't had any offers for him yet, so I may be forced to offer him a mutual termination as well if he carries on with his shenanigans.

I got given £7m extra to spend so I've signed Balanta and Peruzzi to sign in Jan and i'll try to get Joel Campbell in on loan for the rest of the season.

Grenier and Tiote have been awful for me in my 4-2-3-1 formation (DLP, BWM), how have people got the best out of Tiote?

I couldn't manage to get anything from Tioté, I tried him at DMC and at MC in a number of different roles but he never impressed, hence I have just sold him.

Do you guys offer Hatem Ben Afra a new contract at the start of the game? Is it worth it?

If you offer him a new contract on the first day of your save then you can get him to accept the same wages that he is on. Yes it's worth it because instead of letting him leave on a free transfer you can get a good transfer fee for him if you wish or keep him and he'll improve the team.

I did just that with Ben Arfa - the aim is to keep him for next year rather than sell him.

Can anyone help with the following;

1. Charnley is dealing with the loans which I'm fine with but when I have agreed loan deals myself I always include a recall clause just in case. Charnely doesn't - any way of getting him to do this or do I have to arrange the loans myself?

2. Any idea how you change your user name - not sure how I got saddled with this one but I'd like to change it!

Cheers

I did just that with Ben Arfa - the aim is to keep him for next year rather than sell him.

Can anyone help with the following;

1. Charnley is dealing with the loans which I'm fine with but when I have agreed loan deals myself I always include a recall clause just in case. Charnely doesn't - any way of getting him to do this or do I have to arrange the loans myself?

2. Any idea how you change your user name - not sure how I got saddled with this one but I'd like to change it!

Cheers

I think if you want a recall on your loan deals then I think you will have to arrange them yourself.

If you ask one of the mods, I think they will be able to change you're username.

Archived