FM15 'Big' Euro Challenge

dfs_wl_d_elversberg_sv.gif

Elversberg

Season 2025/26

Bundesliga

Fixtures I - Fixtures II - League Table

We finished the season on 71 points, the same as last season, and again finished in 3rd position securing a place in the Champions League for next season. We never looked like we were going to challenge Dortmund or Bayern and make a serious title challenge, neither were we ever in any danger of dropping out of the last Champions League place so we find ourselves in a strange place somewhere between the top 2 dominant teams and the chasing pack. However, if we can cut out a couple of the silly losses and draws we get throughout the season I think we could give Bayern and Dortmund a real problem in the coming seasons.

German Cup

Fixtures

Our German Cup campaign came to an abrupt end at the hands or FC Schalke 04 in a second round 8-1 loss. This has to be by far the worst my team have played since I took control over 10 years ago :(.

Champions League

Fixtures

In our qualifier we drew Zenit which was probably one of the tougher teams that we could have been given at this stage. We went to Russia and were completely outclassed by Zenit as they beat us 3-1, after this I wasn't confident of even making the group stages of the competition but in the return leg our supporters got behind us and we managed to overturn the first leg deficit by winning 4-1 on the night and 5-4 on aggregate.

We got drawn into a group with Barcelona, Benfica and Legia. It's by no means an easy group but it could have been much worse, I decided that i'd probably need 10 points to get through to the knock-out rounds and I thought that this was more that possible.

The opening group game was against Barcelona at the Nou Camp, the game was much more even than I was expecting and we somehow managed to get all three points as Hugo Moreira scored a 89th Minute winner. We went on to beat Benfica at home, Draw with Legia away and beat them in Germany before beating Barcelona 3-0 at home to win the group before Benfica demolished us 4-0 in Portugal.

The draw for the first knock-out round was not kind to us as despite winning our group we were drawn against defending European Champions Manchester City. In the away leg they won 4-2 but in the home leg we turned things around with a 4-0 home win to advance.

Juventus were our next opponents and for a change we got drawn to play at home first, in this match (which saw the return on Kai Koreniuk) everything just worked perfectly and we got a 6-1 win with the returning Kai Koreniuk getting their only goal, in the second leg I played a slightly weakened team as I figured Juventus were unlikely to win by 5 goals and I was right as the match ended 2-2 (again Kai Koreniuk scored both of Juves goals).

So Semi-Final time and we got Real Madrid. In the first leg we scored early on before falling to a 2-1 defeat before they came to our stadium and, you guessed it, we overturned another first leg deficit after a 1-0 win to go through to the Champions League final on away goals.

The final saw us come up against Monaco who had recently been crowned Ligue 1 Champions, we went ahead early on thanks to Sergio's 42nd goal of the season but it was all just too good to last as in the 20 minutes following scoring we conceded 3 and from there Monaco sat back an managed to withstand everything I threw at them, the game finished 3-1 and Monaco were crowned champions.

The Squad

Squad

On the whole another good season, 3rd in the league and a Champions league final... not bad going really. I can't complain about anyone in the squad really but there were a few stand out players.

Kevin Ritchie - As always he was pretty much an ever present in the starting XI making 46 starts over the course of the season which puts him at over 300 games for the club now at only 25 years old. He really is one of the most consistent players I've ever seem on FM and has never got below an average rating of 7.00 over a season since he joined us and started playing aged 16. He has been the 1st team captain for 5 years now and hopefully this will continue for years to come..... Maybe even until he retires.

Anthony Rongpi - At only 20 years old he has become one of my best players. He had his best season this year scoring 23 and getting 18 assists from the right wing with an average rating of 7.69 in the league, he also won European Golden Boy and will be getting a new contract in the summer, if only to remove that £41.5m release clause which I think could well be triggered if a big club takes a fancy for this guy.

Sergio - He certainly replaced the goals that Koreniuk scored for us as he got 30 in the league and finished top scorer in both the Bundesliga and the Champions League, I might have a fight on my hands to keep him at the club though because PSG and Roma both seem to have taken a major liking to him and with a £36m release clause in his contract they might just be tempted after the season he has had getting 42 goals and 21 assists in 50 games.

Transfers

Transfer History

Most of the players going out were players that were on the fringes of the first team and we needed to get some money together as the financial situation of the club was looking poor at the start of the season. The main outgoing transfer has to be Kai Koreniuk leaving for £16m to Juventus, after the season he had I was desperate to sign him onto a new contract but his wage demands were astronomical so I decided that I'd see what I could get for him. He had a buyout clause of £16.25m in his current contract (which I didn't think would be a problem when I signed him for £2m a few years earlier) so I offered him out for £16m and 50% of any future transfer, Juventus made the offer of this and he left which was a shame but £16m in cash and half of any future sale is a lot of money.

The only player to come into the first team was Paulinho who came in for £1.8m and Sergio who came in on a free, both are strikers and both came in to 'replace' Koreniuk in our new 2 striker system. They both quickly became the first names on the team sheet as Paulinho managed 20 goals and 22 assists in 37 games helping him on his way to the 'Newcomer of the Year' award and Sergio got 42 goals and 21 assists in 50 games, both of these lads are attracting the interest of Europe's big clubs and if the right bid comes in they could be on their way out as I'm confident I have replacements for them with some of the younger players in the club who I'm sure you'll hear more about next season.

Finances

Finances

The finances are looking really good now, over £50m in the bank and with pretty much all of my transfer business for next year already concluded this should only get better.

Admin

Manager Profile

My manager profile is starting to look pretty good (the coaching stats atleast) but the mentals could do with a little work.

Our youth and training facilities are being upgraded again which should make them quite good and we are due to move into our new 21,000 seater stadium, the 'Elversberg Arena' towards the end of June before the new season.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IOA - good progress from last season. Here’s hoping for more next year.

Duccio - welcome back and good luck in Italy

Brenosantos - good luck with Eyupspor.

ArranoBeltza -seriously bad luck with the corrupted file but lesson learnt.

Iacovone - solid form and looking good and solid in the league this year.

Muggert *- life is unfair sometimes! Love the look of Izac

PaulHartman71 - tough run of results but does sound like goals concede is your issue, just like me. I have also been reluctant to tweak the formation but I have bitten the bullet personally and swapped an AMC to DMC.

Chris11223 - Well done on another 3rd and more importantly a CL final. Tough to lose but you must get encouragement from that. tough to see Koreniuk leave but there wasn’t much you can do and was a good fee. Sergio certainly replaced him though – good luck keeping him!

Muggert - Nice, steady progress being made domestically.

chris - Wow, what a season! Getting into the CL final is fantastic and the experience that comes with reaching those heights will set your players up for future success, I'm sure.

Meanwhile I've been focusing mostly on exams lately, but I did load up FM for a little tonight and made what to me, as a Roma fan playing in Turkey, is a very exciting signing. With him being transfer-listed for only £625k (his value is double that) I felt this was an opportunity we couldn't pass up, as he should be a bit of a coup for a club our size.

3a2f4ae5977abeb68e7ccc91bbc800eb.png

A very good run of form has seen us win 4, lose 3 and draw 1, weird really to see us drawing so few games! We managed to reach the quarter final of the Coupe de la Ligue after a surprise penalty shoot-out victory at Marseille, probably our best win to date. We made it to a penalty shoot-out in the quarter final against Lille but sadly lost that one. We've also made it to the quarter final of the French Cup after a penalty shoot-out victory over Clermont Foot, then a 2-1 win over Tours FC which was somewhat unexpected, as you can see we then got a dream draw against French CFA side Olympique Noisy (no idea how they were still in the competition at such a late stage, although we did need a very late Karim Amroune winner to see them off.

Elsewhere in the league saw a big surprise victory over Lyon, a massive 6 pointer win against CS Sedan Ardennes and a fantastic 3-1 victory over Lille that was also unexpected despite beating them in the the Coupe de la Ligue. We've drawn FC Nantes at home in the French Cup Quarter Final so i'm not expecting to get past them as they're probably the 3rd best team in the country behind PSG and Monaco. Maybe we can hold them to a 1-1 or a 2-2 and beat them on penalties :D

c4d30dc0a16cc6dd48813110cc34d57c.png

c2f620034c95302f97ae18e6644de311.png

A couple of surprise victories and the massive 6 pointer over CS Sedan Ardennes actually sees us in a "relatively" comfortable position at the moment. We do have a tough run of games coming up though, the games we play against Evian and Amiens will turn into absolute must wins if we want to stay up imo.

150px-B%C3%BCy%C3%BCk%C5%9Fehir_Belediye_Erzurumspor.jpg

2019/2020 Season Review

Oh so very close

League Table

We had 0-0 draws in our last two league games, if we had managed to score a goal in either we would have been promoted as we had the head to head tiebreaker over Alanyaspor.

In the playoffs we faced Balikesirspor and managed a 3-3 draw in the first leg at their place, but in the home leg they scored a goal over the top of our defense a minute in and we could not equalize, despite a dominance in shots and time of possesion.

We were knocked out in our first Turkish Cup game, losing at Bucaspor.

Finances

We took a loss for the first time this year between new training facilities, increasing salaries and transfer fees and our unsuccessful Turkish Cup campaign. The chart doesn't reflect 650K we're getting for our position in the league though.

Still can't get the board to improve our youth facilities, even after a board election that brought in new leadership.

Squad Overview

Our loanee from Russia, Evgeny Markov, was our leading scorer with 15 goals in 23 appearances. The youngster Sahin Aktas added 10 and won the League 1 Young Player of the Year. Extremely streaky though, his lack of production was a major part of our scoring issues at the end.

Burak Sahin was arguably our best player as we played a lot of our offense wide out through him on the left side. Aqsin Qurbanli showed a lot of promise and should eventually supplant Emre Yuksektepe as our primary center of the pitch playmaker. Sefer Sever had a pretty disappointing season, hopefully he can bounce back last year. Our new DM Abdoulaye Diakhate was a disappointment, missing much of the year with injury.

Andrade was our leading assist man with 12 while playing as a CWB. He and right fullback Okan Alkan both were named to the League 1 Team of the Year. He's going to be replaced by Taylan Ozturk next year though, he's developing beautifully and is our first homegrown player to be named to the Turkish U19 team. In the middle, Erbey and Yigitoglu both played well although Erbey was a bit frustrating with his mistakes and injuries. I'll likely let Erbey leave as he's my most expensive player and certainly not my best.

Romain Carre had a strong season in goal, finishing with 9 shutouts and 37 goals allowed in 30 games. I'll have to find a new backup here as Yavuz Ozkan has decided to retire and I don't have anything for youth here.

Not much to talk about in the youth uptake again. Melih Akin might be useful as a backup eventually.

Promotion is definitely the goal next season. I'll need to find a new striker to replace Markov, hopefully a better attacking midfielder to help our scoring punch a bit and a new center back to replace Erbey. May also lose Andrade, he is being a bit offstandish in his salary demands. I wouldn't mind freeing up another foreign player spot so I probably won't fight hard to keep him.

Muggert - Congratulations and good luck in the Europa League.

chris11223 - Incredible season, I'm sure you'll complete this challenge in a season or two.

PaulHartman71 - Well done mate, I reckon you'll have a great season and probably achieve a superb mid table finish in your first season.

Tecmo - Unlucky mate, I'm sure you'll finish the job next season.

In other news, I hate this game.

Batmanpetrolsporlogo.png

Batman PetrolSpor 2021/22 Update

The Club

Manager Profile | Staff | Team Report | Information | Facilities | Finances | Transfers

I came second in the manager of the year award. Our finances are looking very nice (screenshot taken just before training and youth facility upgrades (costing £5.7M total) were announced), while almost every area of the club displayed at least some kind of growth.

Spor Toto Super League

Predicted finish: 14th

Actual Finish: 7th

League Table | Graph | Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2

Not bad, more than meeting the board's expectations and being in contention for a European spot for the latter part of the season.

Cup

Fourth Round

Shame to have gone out to a PTT1 League opponent, as this year I felt we really stood a chance of winning the cup.

Squad

Squad Screen 1 | Squad Screen 2

Most Appearances: Gustavo Da Ros (39 starts)

Top Goalscorer: Yiğit Konuk (22)

Most Assists: Carlinhos and Jules Ebwelle (7)

Highest Average Rating: Jules Ebwelle (7.21)

Mehmet Ademoglü, Abdurrahman Aksu, Kemal Efe, Halil Tuna and Sebahattin Usta all deserve a mention for their performances.

Previous Season Goals

-Improve our league position - Success

-Retain our key players - Success

-Develop our youngsters - Success - Some very nice improvement, with several of our young Turkish players featuring for the youth international teams. A couple of them will be promoted to the first team full-time next season, while several others developed nicely and are waiting in the wings.

Next Season Goals

-Qualify for Europe - I think the current squad is strong enough to finish even higher in the league.

-Improved cup run - This season our cup run ended in disappointment, both for me and for the board, next season that has to change.

-Continue developing a Turkish spine for the team - We have several prospects who could be starters for us and for the national team in the future, so we have to make the most of them.

Career

|  Season  |    League    |  Position   |      Cup      |   Avg. Att.   | Season Tickets (Change) |        Achievements       |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|  15/16   |    2L Red    |     7th     |    2nd Rnd    |      959      |        623   (+90)      |                           |
|  16/17   |    2L Red    |     1st     |    3rd Rnd    |     1053      |        645   (+22)      |   Promoted as Champions   |
|  17/18   |    PTT 1.    |     2nd     |  Group Stage  |     2671      |       1527  (+882)      |          Promoted         |
|  18/19   | Super League |    18th     |    4th Rnd    |     6698      |       4570 (+3043)      |         Relegated         |
|  19/20   |    PTT 1.    |     1st     |    3rd Rnd    |     4447      |       3934  (-636)      |   Promoted as Champions   |
|  20/21   | Super League |    10th     |    4th Rnd    |     7545      |       6640 (+2706)      |                           |
|  21/22   | Super League |     7th     |    4th Rnd    |     7559      |       6741  (+101)      |                           |

nice season there Romanista, quite encouraging that you only missed out on Europe by 4/5 points as well.

Agree although I don't think Turkey is doing well in your game? as I think it was up to 6th position in my game that got a European spot, oh well I'm sure you'll have achieved Europe next season.

e80ab78c622f297eb3d65113ea853186.png

Think its quite clear what needs addressing before I talk about league form. A surprising 3-1 victory at home to FC Nantes saw us progress to the Semi Final of the French Cup, we got a tough draw away to ESTAC Troyes and have done something that at the start of the season I would have though unthinkable - we've only gone and made the final! We've been lucky to have got this far in the competition without having to play PSG and Monaco, and we've got luckier as in the final we will play AS Saint Ettiene, a great team in their own right, but one we have already beaten this season! I'm not expecting a win in the final, but I wasn't expecting a win in the last 2 rounds and we pulled it out the bag. A win in the final would be unreal.

Elsewhere, in the league we've won 3 games, drawn 1 and lost 4. Not the best form but with 6 games to go we have an 8 point advantage on 18th at the moment, it would be very unlucky for us to go down now, but it is worth noting every game we will play is against a team currently above us. As you can see from my results goals haven't been a problem, its just the defence that is a bit of a let down every now and then. Biggest disappointment was letting Evian put 4 past us and beat us, PSG beating us 5-1 wasn't pleasant either, a game in which a 38 year old Luis Suarez got 2 in. Look at his mental stats though ffs. Unreal :D You wouldn't it but believe PSG have 3 strikers considerably better than him as well!

8f7384fe3ecae2165cb4163ab0f122a0.png

991b12fc4918023d3b2adbd3550e9137.png

Slight **** up there with the table but yeah its looking pretty decent, we should be okay.

nice season there Romanista, quite encouraging that you only missed out on Europe by 4/5 points as well.

Thanks, would have been gutted if we beat Bursaspor in the last game and ended up missing out on Europe by one point.

Agree although I don't think Turkey is doing well in your game? as I think it was up to 6th position in my game that got a European spot, oh well I'm sure you'll have achieved Europe next season.

Yeah, the Super League is down to 10th in my game, but there are still 5 European spots, it's just that one was taken by the cup winners who narrowly escaped relegation.

Do you play Carlinhos up front or out wide Romanista1994?

I assume he plays left wing with the lack of goals and number of assists but to me he looks like he would be a very good striker and could partner Konuk well upfront in a AF(a)/CF(s) pairing.

Carlinhos is indeed out wide. I do agree that he would actually be better up front, but the ML position is actually supposed to be one of our main goalscorers and he misses a lot of chances, so he could be doing better in that regard (I've not been watching games, so I probably could improve his goalscoring from out wide if I wanted to). Since I'm also not willing to deviate from the 4-1-4-1 in this save, nor do I want to reduce Konuk's game time, Carlinhos will continue to play as our ML unless there's an injury crisis up front.

Doing great Romanista, a spot in Europe should be in your grasp next year.

Thanks, I agree that reaching Europe should be doable.

On another note, I've just become an in-game tax avoider. :| After our profits last season we were hit with a £1.4M tax bill, but I got the board to agree facilities upgrades right at the end of this season, so we made a loss for the season. Therefore we will not be getting an additional tax bill next season, which should see our monthly profits increase. :cool:

Thanks, I agree that reaching Europe should be doable.

On another note, I've just become an in-game tax avoider. :| After our profits last season we were hit with a £1.4M tax bill, but I got the board to agree facilities upgrades right at the end of this season, so we made a loss for the season. Therefore we will not be getting an additional tax bill next season, which should see our monthly profits increase. :cool:

genius..... :applause:

logo.png

Pau FC - Season 10: 2024/25 Ligue 1

6ad04b7959031c8ac5beb4332b1a4170.png

Aside from a 3-2 comeback win against Tours FC it was an awful end to the season, Jardin got injured in the game against ESTAC Troyes and was out until the Cup final, without him we just didn't have the goals/firepower to be in with a chance in our matches. It is worth noting our defence/defending was pretty bad in most of the games though. Going into a Cup final having lost your last 5 games never bodes well and our lack of form showed as AS Saint-Etienne comfortably beat us 2-0, it could have been a different story if Jardin had stayed fit and been 100 percent match fit for the final, but on the day it just wasn't to be. A fantastic achievement to have got this far anyway though really.

a799ea327f07e11ba3277a29ac412d00.png

061e3e4bd2befbe00555b4271698fd87.png

In the end our woeful form towards the end of the season didn't matter too much as despite losing our last 5 games we still finished 5 points off of the relegation zone. In terms of goal scored I think we did pretty well compared to a lot of other teams, it was just our defence that let us down in a lot of the games, hopefully I can improve it a bit for next season.

Transfers

I've briefly touched on the transfers in pre-season but i'll give another quick summary. Cesar Pavon obviously joined on a free transfer after his impressive form last season in Ligue 2. Javier Galan joined for 125K to be a starting CM. Juan Jose joined for 550K to be a new first team CB. Louis Souchaud joined from Jura-Sud for 450K to be our new first choice GK. Makan Traore joined for 80K to be a back-up LB, he was a bit of a waste of money/wages as he barely even played. Haykeul Chikhaoui joined from ES Viry Foot for 650K to challenge Diallo for first choice CAM. Jamal Thiare was signed for just under 1M and was a big waste of money as I signed him not realising i'd be able to get Jardin in on loan, he probably wouldn't have been a waste if he'd been first choice with Jardin not signing. Fontanella came in on a free to be new first choice RB and Jardin obviously came in on loan from Olympiakos.

Squad pt 1, Squad pt 2

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=3"]

Haykeul Chikhaoui at CAM was a pivotal part of our season, our primary play-maker ended the season with 14 goals and 16 assists from 42 games. Abderrahmane Aichour had a good season at CM, as did his fellow youth-academy graduate DM Kevin Haller. Cesar Pavon carried on his great Ligue 2 form from last season and managed to translate it into some impressive Ligue 1 performances, the 20 year old Spaniard ended the season with 23 goals and 12 assists from 44 games. The star of the season was without doubt the returning fan favorite Vincent Jardin who ended the season with 27 goals and 16 assists from 45 games. His contract is up in the summer and with any luck I can get him in on a free transfer, only issue at the moment is i'm pretty over on my wage budget so I can't offer him a contract :| i'm hoping when I get my pre-budget for next season i'll get given enough to sign him up before anyone else manages to do so.

Finances

For the first time in ages they actually look very promising, certainly helped by a decent league cup run and getting to the final of the French Cup. The stadium expansion is now complete so we can now get more money from gate receipts etc, hopefully we can improve on our sponsorship deals as well to get even more income for next season.

Career Overview

Season     League     Position   French Cup   Coupe de la Ligue   Europe    Other
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015/16    National   14th       8th Round     N/A                 N/A       N/A
2016/17    National   14th       9th Round     N/A                 N/A       N/A
2017/18    National    9th      10th Round     N/A                 N/A       N/A
2018/19    National    6th       9th Round     N/A                 N/A       N/A
2019/20    National    3rd       7th Round     N/A                 N/A       Promoted to Ligue 2! 
2020/21    Ligue 2    15th       9th Round     1st Round           N/A       N/A
2021/22    Ligue 2     9th       9th Round     1st Round           N/A       N/A
2022/23    Ligue 2     5th       8th Round     4th Round           N/A       N/A
2023/24    Ligue 2     2nd      10th Round     3rd Round           N/A       Promoted to Ligue 1!
2024/25    Ligue 1    16th       Finalists     Qtr Final           N/A       N/A 

logo.png

Pau FC - Youth Academy

Ahcene Ziane, 24, D/WBRL

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=9"]End of Season 2 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=13"]End of Season 3 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=21"]End of Season 4 Profile

End of Season 5 Profile

End of Season 6 Profile

End of Season 7 Profile

End of Season 8 Profile

End of Season 9 Profile

Season    Division   Appearances  Assists  Goals   MOTM  
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18   National      31           4       0      0
2018/19   National      37           2       1      2
2019/20   National      33           5       0      0
2020/21   Ligue 2       37           1       0      0
2021/22   Ligue 2       39           2       0      2
2022/23   Ligue 2       40           4       0      1
2023/24   Ligue 2       43           8       0      2
2024/25   Ligue 1       42           3       0      1
Total                  302          29       1      8    

International: 
Algeria U20: 4 caps, 1 goals

Summary: The club's vice-captain became the first player from our academy to break the 300 appearance barrier. He had an alright debut season in Ligue 1, wasn't amazing though and could probably get a much better LB in at some point in the future.

Kevin Haller, 24, DC/DM/MC

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=10"]End of Season 2 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=11"]End of Season 3 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=22"]End of Season 4 Profile

End of Season 5 Profile

End of Season 6 Profile

End of Season 7 Profile

End of Season 8 Profile

End of Season 9 Profile

2017/18   National      12           1       0      0
2018/19   National      39           2       0      0
2019/20   National      26           1       1      1
2020/21   Ligue 2       35           0       1      1
2021/22   Ligue 2       36           0       0      0
2022/23   Ligue 2       36           1       1      1
2023/24   Ligue 2       37           1       1      0
2024/25   Ligue 1       46           1       2      1
Total                  267           7       9      4    

Summary: He actually had a pretty good debut season in Ligue 1 and for the first time ever he went the whole season without picking up his usual niggles and small injuries.

Abderrahmane Aichour, 22, DM/MC

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0"]End of Season 1 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=10"]End of Season 2 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=20"]End of Season 3 Profile

End of Season 4 Profile

End of Season 5 Profile

End of Season 6 Profile

End of Season 7 Profile

End of Season 8 Profile

2017/18   National      1            0       0      0
2018/19   National     25            2       4      2
2019/20   National     36            2       0      0
2020/21   Ligue 2      32            3       6      1
2021/22   Ligue 2      40            3       0      0
2022/23   Ligue 2      39            3       7      3
2023/24   Ligue 2      41            6       4      2
2024/25   Ligue 1      39            4       5      0
Total                 253           23      26      8    

International:
Algeria U20: 14 caps, 0 goals

Summary: A good debut season in Ligue 1 for Aichour, surely only a matter of time before an Algerian full call-up.

Karim Amroune, 23, DM/MC

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=12"]End of Season 1 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=18"]End of Season 2 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=23"]End of Season 3 Profile

End of Season 4 Profile

End of Season 5 Profile

End of Season 6 Profile

End of Season 7 Profile

End of Season 8 Profile

2017/18   National      2            0       0      0
2018/19   National      3            0       0      0
2019/20   National     18            1       3      1
2020/21   Ligue 2      25            1       2      1
2021/22   Ligue 2      29            3       1      0
2022/23   Ligue 2      45            4       0      0
2023/24   Ligue 2      34            5       0      1
2024/25   Ligue 1      27            2       3      1
Total                 183           16       9      4    

International:
Algeria U20: 4 Caps, 0 Goals

Summary: Was used much more of a rotation/back-up option this season again due to a better CM coming in. Despite being used sparingly he did do very well when he was called upon. I'm not sure how happy he'll be with this role though as iirc he did have a slight moan that he weren't playing regular football, I did tell him that the other 2 were better/in form of their life and he seemed happy enough with that for now at least.

Vincent Jardin, 21, AMLC/ST

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=14"]End of Season 1 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=14"]End of Season 2 Profile

End of Season 3 Profile

End of Season 8 Profile

2018/19   National      18           0       4      4
2019/20   National      37           7      31      7
2020/21   Ligue 2       42          10      25      4
2024/25   Ligue 1       45          16      27      3   *ON LOAN FROM OLYMPIAKOS*
Total                  142          33      87     14    

International:
France U21: 1 Cap, 1 Goal

Summary: A fantastic first season back for Jardin, he became the club's leading goalscorer in history in the process this season. With any luck we can manage to get him back properly next season.

Gerard Vincent, DRC/DM, 22

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=15"]End of Season 1 Profile

=61590018&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=25"]End of Season 2 Profile

End of Season 4 Profile

End of Season 5 Profile

End of Season 6 Profile

End of Season 7 Profile

2018/19   National      4            0       0      0
2019/20   National     21            3       1      1
2020/21   Ligue 2       7            0       0      0
2021/22   Ligue 2       2            0       0      0
2022/23   Ligue 2       3            0       0      0
2023/24   Ligue 2      15            0       0      0
2024/25   Ligue 1      10            0       0      0
Total                  62            3       1      1    

Summary: Played every now and again and was a useful cheap back-up option for RB and CB.

Others

Alumni

• Sami Denis is still at Genets Anglet who are now in the CFA 2

Solid first season in the top league Paul, shame about the cup final loss, but you'll have more chances to win it soon enough. Also very nice is the fact that your academy graduates made the step up fairly seamlessly and that you have four of them starting regularly for you in Ligue 1. I take it that there have been no prospects of note for a few years now though?

I've been making a few big decisions in the off-season, managing to renew Jules Ebwelle's contract until 2026 after his transfer-listing didn't generate any concrete interest. Meanwhile Carlinhos left for Espanyol for £2.1M (+50% of next sale!), which briefly made some players unhappy, although that should blow over if they accept that I've strengthened the team. I've already agreed terms with Carlinhos' replacement: Northern Ireland international Shane Ferguson, whose interest in signing for us led me to move Carlinhos on. He is a completely different player to Carlinhos, so it will be interesting to see how he interprets the ML role.

nah I must have had all the good luck in my first few seasons with youth prospects, all the ones i've had through recently have been pretty poor, haven't even been posting my prospects when they come through as was pretty pointless. There's been a few that are touch and go whether they'll be good enough, the kind of players who I would have tkane a chance on back in the National but I couldn't afford to even in Ligue 2 let alone Ligue 1, my main issue has been no lower league sides wanting to take my youngsters on loan, however now we're in Ligue 1 i'm hoping they might give some of them a chance. I've got one guy Patrick Yidikes who I had in last season's youth update as I gave him a cup game or two, he's not there yet but could maybe make it in a few seasons. He'll be on loan to Creteil in the National next season so that will be the first real test for him. I've got a LB that could be alright, but I already have Ziane and a young Italian/German LB I got in on a free a few years back who has much higher potential and actually played 7 games this season. I've still not been able to update my youth facilities as the board have never been that interested in doing so, whilst we may have the money to do it next season I think i'd prefer to keep the finances stable and try and bring players in for the mean time.

150px-B%C3%BCy%C3%BCk%C5%9Fehir_Belediye_Erzurumspor.jpg

2019/2020 Season Preview

Transfer History

Another very busy offseason with a lot of players leaving and a lot coming in. I let three of our 4 starting defenders leave on free transfers. On reflection, I really regret letting Erbey walk away because S Urfaspor continued to be a pain in my ass, unsettling Emre Yuksektepe, who ended up leaving for Alanyaspor in the Super League, and luring away our 4th starting defender, Atakan Yigitoglu. So I'm going into the season with an entirely new back 4, not a situation I'm happy with.

Goalkeepers - Romain Carre, Ismail Cipe - Might need to have Carre step up with this new defense in front of him. Cipe is a guy I almost brought in on loan from Galatasaray the same year I signed Carre. 6'6", either footed, he's never been able to break through anywhere.

LFB Melih Nisanci - Well, he's a left midfielder, but he has all the attributes I want at left fullback as I play it as an attacking wingback. Crossing, speed, dribbling, defense. Signed from K Marasspor in League 2 for 15K.

Center Backs - Murat Buyukduvenci and Nuri Yildiz - Murat is a new record signing for me, at 400K. I asked for new youth facilities again, got turned down again, so I decided to spend the money on a young prospect. I bought Murat from Super League team Kayserispor. Nuri was originally signed as a backup, but with Atakan leaving, he'll be starting. Also signed from a Super League team, Giresunspor. I also signed Kamil Icer, an excess defender from Altinordu, as a veteran backup.

RFB - Taylan Ozturk is getting his chance to be our starter. Will be defense oriented but that's a good thing with our inexperience.

DM - Abdoulaye Diakhate had a disappointing first season for us but hopefully he can bounce back. If not, we brought back Huseyin Avcu after his disappointing stint with S Urfaspor. Avcu will also backup Ozturk.

ML - Burak Sahin - Last year's Fans Player of the Year and a candidate for League 1 Player of the Year, I had to fight off some interest in him during the offseason. Proved to be a good catalyst as a wide playmaker.

MC - Aqsin Qurbanli had a good first season with us and now can take up Yuk's spot as our central playmaker. But our big signing is our new attacking central midfielder, Dario Capan, a 19 year old Croatian who we signed away from Zadar in the Croatian 2nd Division. Should be a great offensive threat and can move to AMC if I go to a formation using that.

MR - Sefer Sever is back and looking to rebound from his worst campaign with us. Has definitely earned another chance.

Strikers - Josep is our other major new signing. Somehow I managed to sign him on a free transfer after he scored 27 goals last year with 2nd Division Spanish side Lleida Esportiu. Sahin Aktas will be our backup and playing alongside Josep a lot.

We're actually pegged to finish midtable this year and are at 12-1 odds to win the league. We'll be disappointed if we don't achieve promotion but I am a bit worried about my new back 4. On the other hand, we may have added enough offense to hide our defensive deficiences.

robur.jpg

Robur Siena - Serie C/A - Season 2016/17

Start of December Update

So I don’t usually do an update during the season as I have, on numerous occasions suffered the curse of the update, but hey it’s a new year so SURELY it can’t be the same????

At the start of December Siena are sat in 1st position in Serie C/A. I expected that we’d improve on last season’s narrow relegation escape but we’re doing better than I thought we would. I would put this down to two reasons:

- An ever improving level in player ability. The squad is much stronger than last season and this is an evolving process

- The switch of an AMC to a DMC. I was reluctant to do it but it has improved matters so much that we are 7-2-0 over our last 9 league games.

Transfers

A few key new signings are as follows:

Enis Alushi - German defensive midfielder.

Hector Simon - Spanish central midfielder

Javi Noblejas - Spanish Left Back

Formose Mendy - French Centre Back

Hopefully our form can continue for the remainder of the season and we can mount a promotion challenge...

Hey guys. Just installed FM15 and looking to take part in this challenge!

What are my chances of getting Mezzocorona to come up in Italy? Has anyone seen them come up?

Looking at the second post in this thread, it seems that there are five teams with a bigger reputation in Mezzocorona's division.

If I went on holiday for a couple of seasons would I be more likely to see them be promoted?

[TABLE=align: center, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #d7e7ef, align: center]

chieri_logo.png~original

Associazione Sportiva Calcio Chieri

Season One - 16/17 - Serie C/A

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #d7e7ef]

Season

Fixtures | League Table | Graph

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 30][/TD]

<!--Season XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

Serie C/A - 4th (Predicted 20th)

After being predicted to finish last, we enjoyed pretty good form through the whole season ending up 4th in Serie C/A. This meant 7th place on the Playoff Table and a long away match trip to Calabria to face Reggina. Reggina had the upper hand the entire match, but the game went to penalties which the Calabrian club won. No consecutive promotions for Chieri.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #d7e7ef]Team

Transfers | Squad[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Team XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

Mattia Caldara - DC

Decent player with certainly the best jumping reach of my defenders.

Tommaso Arrigoni - MC

Determined midfielder with high leadership attribute - my captain.

Gabriele Bianchi - AMC

Loan player from Lazio. 16 goals as an AMC.

Simone Palombi - ST

28 goals and the top goal scorer in Serie C.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #d7e7ef]Club

Facilities | Finances[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Club XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

Absolutely horrible training facilities and a stadium that does not fulfill Serie C regulations. Many of the next season's home games will be played at Natale Palli in Casale Monferrato while Piero De Paoli's capacity is expanded from 2000 to 4000 spectators. Luckily no seasts are being installed, so the renovation costs only £184K - half of which comes from the local authorities.

piero_de_paoli.jpg~original

Piero De Paoli stadium in Chieri, Piedmont, in Northern Italy.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Progress XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #d7e7ef]Progress

[TABLE=class: none, align: center, width: 1050]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 50, align: center]Season[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 50, align: center]Serie[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 50, align: center]Media[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 50, align: center]Position[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 112, align: center]Coppa Italia[/TD]]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 112, align: center]Champions Cup[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 112, align: center]Euro Cup[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc]Achievements[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]16/17[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]C/A[/TD]

<!-- Media-->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]20th[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]4th[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]-[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

fba092259aa1e85e79a0d7f03a0de1fc.png

Quick look at the transfers i've made. There were no noteable outgoings apart from a few youth players going out on loan, some released and Mattheo Marchand joined Dijon for 425K. After i'd updated many of the contracts that had 12 months remaining I wasn't left with a huge pile of money to spend, some of the free transfers did have decent sized signing on fees as well. Jardin obviously joined on a BOSMAN from Olympiakos. Sekou Soumah was signed for 500K from JA Drancy to be 3rd choice striker, i'm not sure how much game time he will get it will depend on how fit Pavon and Jardin stay, he is quite good though. Danny Schreurs has joined on a free transfer to slot in as a first team CB, he looks a bargain free transfer. Donny Smits joined from PSV as a rotation/back-up cover option for the DRC positions with Gerard Vincent off out of on loan. He's decent enough but again depends on how fit the starting RB/CB's stay if he is to get much game time. Toumany Sidibe joined to become a rotation option for CM and CAM, he's very capable and will strongly challenge Aichour for a spot in the first team. Lastly with Samir Kouakbi leaving on a free I needed to get in a back-up GK and Pierre-Alexandre Bois was that guy, more than i'd like to be paying a back-up GK but there was limited quality on offer especially in the free transfer market.

5b526e9787cfd36f9d38c068af0a70bd.png

A fantastic opening day display saw us manage a memorable 2-2 draw with Monaco. We then went to fellow relegation candidates CS Sedan Ardennes and pulled out an unbelievable performance, a 5-0 rout including a Vincent Jardin hat-trick. It looked too good to be true when we went 2-0 up against Havre AC in our third game, but we were shot down to earth and reminded of our defensive vulnerabilities in the second half as we ended up blowing it and losing 3-2. The next game saw us draw 1-1 with Toulouse, a result we were lucky to get as we could easily have lost it in the second half. We responded well by going to FC Lorient and coming away with 3 points after a nice 3-1 win, however since then it hasn't been so great as we lost 2-1 to Marseille, 4-2 to our cup final rivals AS Saint Ettiene and then our last game was a terribly boring 0-0 draw with ESTAC Troyes which we could probably have done with winning as they will probably rival as for relegation this season.

9c81e4d1034eac84791ed678e4357df4.png

d0c754b007d462fb8de5226d70b4783f.png

A relatively decent start to the season, we've not had the most difficult of runs and we do have some tough fixtures coming up, but I don't feel like we've regressed at all compared to last season so at the moment i'm content.

Batmanpetrolsporlogo.png

Season 8 Preseason Report

Summer Transfer Window

Transfers

The main news here is obviously the sale of Carlinhos, although long-term servant Engin Bekdemir also left as he has been overtaken by a younger winger.

Friendly Results

Friendlies

A decent pre-season, although I'm not happy about the goal we conceded.

Current First Eleven

GK: Hakan Bülbül - Bülbül has improved massively in the past two year, so much so that he isn't far behind Tekin in terms of ability right now, while his performances were even better.

RB: Burak Yurunuş - He is currently unhappy due to the sale of Carlinhos.

CB: Muharrem Barış - The converted rightback will hopefully have a better season now he is more comfortable in the centre of the defence.

CB: Nelson Delgado - I have very high hopes for Delgado, who could well become one of the best centrebacks in the league.

LB: Gustavo Da Ros - The club captain is unhappy due to interest from Stoke.

DM: Abdurrahman Aksu - This season Aksu will be playing in a deeper position, as he wouldn't find much space further forward.

RM: Kemal Efe - Efe has finally joined us permanently after spending the past three years on loan with us.

CM: Salih Uçan - If he was better physically he wouldn't be playing for us, should be a wonderful fit for the advanced playmaker role.

CM: Jules Ebwelle - I was actually trying to sell him at the start of the window, because I thought he would not be signing a new contract. Fortunately there was no serious interest in him and we have since renewed his contract, which now goes until 2026.

LM: Shane Ferguson - Ferguson is the archetypal hardworking winger, whose international experience will come in handy.

ST: Yiğit Konuk - He contines to improve all areas of his game and still has a lot of room for improvement.

IOA - Damn. At least you weren't relegated though, you can only improve on that next season.

duccio - Good first season, with those players promotion should be doable next year.

Edit: The transfer window just ended and Da Ros and Yurunuş have both decided that they're happy to stay at the club. The latter also stated that he was pleased with Ferguson as a replacement for Carlinhos, I guess him scoring the winner on his debut helped in that regard.

Not the rosy season I hoped for in Erzerum so far. Struggling with injuries and inconsistency. Halfway through we're in 9th, 3 points out of the playoff spots. Our defense has been surprisingly strong, 3rd best, but we're not scoring as much as I'd like. My Spanish striker Josep has been a major bust so far with no goals and a couple injuries. My young Croatian central midfielder, Dario Capan, has been very good though, our second leading scorer with 9 goals. Our major center back purchase, Murat Buyukduvenci, was doing a great job until he went down for a couple months with a torn groin muscle. At least his partner, Nuri Yildiz, has stayed healthy and productive.

Made it to the group stages of the Turkish Cup too with the help of favorable draws but with only 1 win in the first three games, we're unlikely to advance.

Still hoping to get into the playoffs. But as long as we don't slip further down the table I think we're okay. The team is very young and will only get better. Everyone I want to keep is signed up for next year and I'm going to fight to keep the squad together.

What are my chances of getting Mezzocorona to come up in Italy? Has anyone seen them come up?

Looking at the second post in this thread, it seems that there are five teams with a bigger reputation in Mezzocorona's division.

If I went on holiday for a couple of seasons would I be more likely to see them be promoted?

Well look who it is! I'm afraid I can't help you on the Mezzocorona information but hopefully that won't deter you from starting a game in Italy

logo.jpg

AD Machico | Season 8 -- 2022-23 |

Segunda Liga

Table | Results | Results 2 | Results 3 | Results 4

Our second season in the Segunda Division was bound to be easier than last year and a series of promising summer signings meant I felt confident of a top half finish. As it transpired, we clung onto the coat tails of the top teams for about as long as we could before just slipping away and finishing 7th. All in all - this was a great year for the club and shows we're not too far off the top two promotion spots.

High point: The remarkable 6-6 draw with Feirense (a) from 4-1 down at HT

Low point: Failing to beat second-bottom Ac Viseu over two games (one draw, one loss)

Squad

Pedro Figueira was our stand-out player this season and we really missed him when he got injured for 6 weeks midway through the campaign. His haul of 23 goals and 10 assists speak for themselves.

Pedro Jesus was one of the stars across the league, picking up the award for the most assists (17), and winning Fans' POTY, while Antonio on the other flank came second for the same award. We are dangerous down the flanks and the pair were our only representatives in the team of the year.

Elsewhere Fabio Balsamo, our young Italian attacking midfielder did well in behind Figueira and he was the best of the rest.

Squad Stats

Admin

We were given £505k for finishing 7th but really that does little to help an ever-desperate financial situation.

Best XI

All-time Best XI

iacovone - Nice improvement in the league. Is Vitor doing well on the pitch for you? I could see myself getting annoyed very quickly if one of my players had that kind of attitude.

Afaik, the game now doesn't promote relegated teams until all teams have been promoted, so getting smaller reputation clubs should be possible after a few seasons. I think duccio might have more info on that though.

Also, anyone wanna see something crazy? This is what one of my young players' profile looked like when I went to look at him during tutoring. His reports suddenly said he was a PTT1 level player and a day later BOOM, green arrows all over the place. I've actually never seen anything like it.

January 2023 Transfer Window Mini Update

Day before deadline day bid from Feyenoord for Gustavo Da Ros. I know I can't keep him, so I only negotiate to get a 50% of next sale and more reliable payments. Bye Gustavo, making you captain was one of the worst decisions I made.

Then Salih Uçan comes to me to complain about the sale, but I somehow manage to quell his anger by telling him that Da Ros had never found form with us.

Next up I start looking for a replacement for Da Ros. I identify Sertaç Fırat as a possible candidate and after a bit of negotiation with his club we agree a £1.4M transfer fee. He only asks for £1k wages and barely any bonuses. That sounds too good to be true, right? Well it was, as he rejects our offer the next day. I make another bid and finally manage to sign him for £6.5k in wages and a £2M release clause. Hoefully he'll be worth it. He's quite professional (which is why I preferred him over other candidates) and already a good Super League player at 20, but due to the short notice I was not able to find out whether he is consistent or any good in big matches.

Edit: Atınç Nukan replaces Da Ros as captain, should have been him all along.

Thanks for replying Iacovone and Romanista.

Having read through Duccio's posts, I see that I do have a chance of getting them to be promoted if I holiday for several seasons. Might be worth doing.

I managed Mezzocorona on a past version and feel like I might do well to return there. :)

No worries, hope to see you around then!

duccio - Good first season, with those players promotion should be doable next year.

I do have a few decent players. Also my tactic, which is basically an exact copy of the tactic I used in FM14, seems to be working very well indeed.

Thanks for replying Iacovone and Romanista.

Having read through Duccio's posts, I see that I do have a chance of getting them to be promoted if I holiday for several seasons. Might be worth doing.

I managed Mezzocorona on a past version and feel like I might do well to return there. :)

I think Mezzocorona should be promotable as "early" as after the 3rd season. Just make sure that the 2 highest reputation teams Padova and Triestina get promoted first so that they will not be hindering Mezzocoronas chances later. :)

[TABLE=align: center, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #d7e7ef, align: center]

chieri_logo.png~original

Associazione Sportiva Calcio Chieri

Season Two - 17/18 - Serie C/A

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #d7e7ef]

Season

Fixtures | Competitions

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Season XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

Serie C/A - 1st (Predicted 2nd)

Very steady form all around for the whole season. We reached the top of the table in march and then never looked back. Solid number 1 position.

Coppa Italia - 4th Qualifying Round

The highlights were the wins against Serie B clubs Catania and Brescia. Serie A Verona dominated the 4th Qualifying Round match, but had to rely on penalties to overcome Chieri.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #d7e7ef]Team

Transfers | Squad[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Team XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

Saverio Madrigali - DC

I have had Madrigali in past FM versions, and he has then been pretty good. He seems reasonable this time as well, but I hope he can still improve.

Alessandro Murgia - MC

Former Lazio midfielder came to Chieri after loan stints at Lanciano and Salernitana.

Fabio Castellano - MC

New midfielder who came from Atalanta. Gave often very good performances and scored goals. Seems quite promising.

Max Mattielig - ST

Loan player from Chievo. A bit unintuitively has poor tecnique but can dribble and shoot. 24 league goals.

Simone Palombi - ST

25 league goals.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #d7e7ef]Club

Facilities | Finances[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Club XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD]

The stadium had to be expanded from 2000 to 4000 spectators while the average attendance was 754. Maybe Serie B football will find more interest among the locals, and the new "big" capacity will become usefull.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!--Progress XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

[TD=colspan: 2, bgcolor: #d7e7ef]Progress

[TABLE=class: none, align: center, width: 1050]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 50, align: center]Season[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 50, align: center]Serie[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 50, align: center]Media[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 50, align: center]Position[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 112, align: center]Coppa Italia[/TD]]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 112, align: center]Champions Cup[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc, width: 112, align: center]Euro Cup[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #dcdcdc]Achievements[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]17/18[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Media-->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]2nd[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]1st[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]4th Qual. Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

<!-- Euro Cup -->

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa]Serie C/A Winners, Serie C Super Cup Winners & Serie C Cup Runners Up[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]16/17[/TD]

<!-- League -->

<!-- Media-->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]20th[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #fafafa, align: center]4th[/TD]

<!-- Coppa Italia -->