FM 14 Big Euro Challenge

Slight off topic: how did you do the kits?

I downloaded a psd template from sortitoutsi (I think. It was some time ago), and edited it in Photoshop. I also made similar looking 3d kits using a template.

Inching ever closer CJ'43. You really have your strikers scoring.

Good luck fo the first season in the 2. Bundesliga johnnyquest409.

Portugal and especially the Azores seem to be very popular. Decent season in Campeonato Nacional StellaF1.

Go for it in the Promotion stage LLR!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

juventude_evora_splash.png

Season Eight - 21/22

- - -

Table | Graph | Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2 | Squad | Transfers | Facilities

Campaign

Media Prediction: 7th

Final Position: 5th

Primeira Liga

The Past Positions graph gives an impression of a season that was very consistent in terms of results. On the whole it indeed was, but towards the end my team's form took a dive and after collecting many defeats I can be very happy to have finished 5th for the second consecutive time. I also had a bit of a mishap when I loaned Portuguese striker Eduardo Loureiro from Aston Villa - I thought he was going to be at Juventude to the end of the season, but instead he left my club right in the middle of the campaign. I could not afford to renew his loan after the Villans demanded an extortionate fee.

Taça de Portugal

Juventude did not meet other Primeira clubs before reaching the Semi Finals where Braga were the winners.

Taça da Liga

Lost to Porto on penalties in the Semi Final.

EURO Cup

Only just managed to scrape through the qualifying rounds against Panionios and Lille. Both times on away goals. The Group Stage saw a couple of clubs really school Juventude, but my team was able to defeat Olympiakos twice. Had I been able to win the last game against Vitesse at home (in Montemor-O-Novo), Juventude would have qualified for the First Knockout Round. Instead the game ended in a 2 - 2 draw.

Players

Manuel Zambujo - DC

Historical anomaly was corrected when Zambujo returned to the city of his birth. Zambujo "left" Juventude as a junior for Benfica, but came back for more opportunities in the first team. My Assistant thinks Zambujo could become a star player.

Joaquim Sousa - DC

Driven young central defender.

Bernardo Silva - AMC

Silva didn't play much at his previous club Heerenveeen, so they released him as a surplus personnel. Now he is 21/22 Portuguese Best National Player of the Year.

Elton - ST

My top goalscorer.

[TABLE=class: MsoTableLightShadingm, width: 90%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 8, bgcolor: #d8d8d8]Progress[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 50]Season[/TD]

[TD=width: 50]League[/TD]

[TD=width: 50]Position[/TD]

[TD=width: 110]Taça de Portugal[/TD]

[TD=width: 110]Taça da Liga[/TD]

[TD=width: 110]Champions Cup[/TD]

[TD=width: 110]Euro Cup[/TD]

[TD]Achievements[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD]21/22[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD]Primeira[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD]5th[/TD]

<!-- Taça de Portugal -->

[TD]Semi Final[/TD]

<!-- Taça da LIga -->

[TD]Semi Final[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD]Group Stage[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD]20/21[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD]Primeira[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD]5th[/TD]

[TD]6th Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Taça da LIga -->

[TD]3rd Phase[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD]19/20[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD]Segunda[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD]2nd[/TD]

[TD]3rd Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Taça da LIga -->

[TD]2nd Phase[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD]Promotion[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD]18/19[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD]Segunda[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD]5th[/TD]

[TD]4th Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Taça da LIga -->

[TD]2nd Phase[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD]17/18[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD]Segunda[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD]3rd[/TD]

[TD]4th Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Taça da LIga -->

[TD]2nd Phase[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD]Most Improved team of the Year[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD]16/17[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD]Segunda[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD]8th[/TD]

[TD]3rd Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Taça da LIga -->

[TD]2nd Phase[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD]15/16[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD]Segunda[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD]13th[/TD]

[TD]2nd Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Taça da LIga -->

[TD]1st Phase[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD]14/15[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD]Nacional[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD]1st[/TD]

[TD]5th Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Taça da LIga -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD]Promotion, Campeonato Nacional Playoff Winners[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

From Olly about the Non-Highland/Lowland teams coming up

There is no relegation from the Highland or Lowland leagues and so teams from outside these divisions shouldn't be getting selected to take part in the League Two Relegation Playoff. Thanks for the information, we are now looking into this.

So if you want to play with one of them in the challenge then get one of my Saves loaded up :p

League Table

Past Position

Transfers

Squad

2nd Half of Season Fixtures

Takeover

Ronaldo finally wins Ballon D'or

Roy Keane manager of Inverness!

Season Summary

Started well, sat at the top for a week or two and then went to ****. Kept conceding too many goals in the last 10 mins of the game. Also struggled to convert chances when controlling games.

Need to work on tactics, Defense and attack.... and everything inbetween!

Next season will be the push for promotion! *fingers crossed*

I swear Roy Keane always takes that job... Solid mid table start omgwtbbq, good luck for next season and a promotion push.

Haha, does he? never knew that! Actually thought something unique happened in my save :p

Was hoping the team could of have really pushed for Playoffs in the last 5 games, alas, they failed :<

cheers!

Haha, does he? never knew that! Actually thought something unique happened in my save :p

Was hoping the team could of have really pushed for Playoffs in the last 5 games, alas, they failed :<

cheers!

He seems to, i have played in Scotland 3 times (just toying around) and he's took that job all 3.

Yeah your last 5 games did you by the looks of things.

So I've kind of completed my pre-season. We've played one game against our parent club, St Mirren which we lost 4-1. We have the two cup games next against Brechin and Hearts which will consist of my pre-season as well. We have had twenty-four players join the club with the most notable being Danny Cavanagh from Dundee. Since I've joined the club we've had eight players leave the club.

I'll add screenshots when I've completed the first season.

Starting over. This time in Portugal.

s5o.gif

CSD de Camara de Lobos announce the appointment of a new manager.

The club plays at the 2500 capacity all seater Estadio Municipal de Camara de Lobos in Camara de Lobos on the scenic island of Madeira. It is somewhat of a suburb to the larger city of Funchal.

53l1.jpg

I take over a squad filled with amateur players, so there's a clean slate to work with.

I've worked out who got promoted in Italy and started a save with Vallee D'Aoste. Played with them a few FMs back and got up to Serie B after a couple of promotions but then ran into trouble. Probably the furthest I've ever got in this challenge so here's hoping for a repeat (2 promotions would put me in Serie a these days!). Pics up soon.

2018/19

Wick_Academy_Logo.png[Preview]

After the champagne (well, the Old Pultney) was drunk, the promotion party hangover kicked in with a vengeance.

After losing a lot of the key players who had taken us up, I struggled to find anyone to replace them at first. 95% of experienced free agents weren't even interested in discussing a part-time contract,

which was their loss, as the exodus left us with an excess of £3000/week in the wage budget!

I even let our captain Scott Cuthbert go to a championship side as I was sure I could find someone as good on less money (I stupidly gave him 25% rises on promotion and annually.) :eek:

I wasn't panicking, as the board had indicated they would end the club's semi-pro status meaning I could offer full time contracts to some of the great free agents around.

I expected this change to take effect in pre-season, but when it didn't kick in I guessed it wouldn't be until the day the season kicked off.

This left me in a bit of a fix. There was no way the current squad could play the first few fixtures without re-inforcements. So, I figured I would have a crack at getting some youngsters in on loan or trial in order to get through until we were ready to do business. This proved to be a pretty gruelling task - the 'Club X would prefer Player Y to play with less Z list players' message got old fast. On top of this, I had to watch the players on my shortlist get hoovered up without the chance to compete.

By the time the big K.O rolled around, the squad was still pretty light. We've now played our first two games, and guess what? We are still semi-pro! :(

So, it was back on with the cloth cap and a frantic week long drive around Scotland to sign anyone who had two legs and didn't know where Wick was.

As the window closes, we have a squad of old soldiers and raw recruits, plus a handful of last season's heroes. Looking forward to a nail-biter :brock:

Squad - Average age = n-n-n-n-nineteen. :-)

Season Ticket Sales - Still Soaring :-)

Current Tactics - Stand by to repel boarders. Wait until you see the whites of their eyes men.

Key Signings:

Ross Tokely ---- Paul Quinn

Tokely and Quinn have enough experience between them to balance out the rest of the squad. They certainly take the average age up a bit!

Good Luck in Madeira Mr_Demus and in France silKEAPE

Impressive showing in Europe and domestically Duccio

Tough finish there omgwtfbbq looks like a good base for next season.

Peter Houston is the manager of Inverness in my universe, looks like Roy Keane has retired!

Jono Newton's

FC Maia Lidador

fcmaia.gif

Campeonato Nacional de Seniores C

January 17th 2016

First Stage Complete

The Shorts

Predicted: 3rd

Expectations: Promotion

Current Position: 1st

Cup Status: Eliminated 2nd Rd

The Transfers

None

The Fixtures

Fixtures.png

We got to 22 straight league games without losing, and traveled to Coimbroes hoping to set a new league record. Well that fell to pieces, but a great run meant it was unlikely we'd drop off the top of the table. I really enjoyed that phase of the season.

The League Table

League.png

Well it sucked to lost the last game to Gondomar, but hugely delighted to make it to the Promotion Playoffs. We had the best defensive record as well, and scored 50 goals. Also we managed five clean sheets which was the most by any team in the league.

The Squad

Squad.png

Player of the First Phase: Jose Neves (AML) - 17 Apps, 10G, 6A, AvgR: 7.51

My Honourable Mention: Peter Mendy (AMR) - 19 Apps, 8G, 10A, AvgR: 7.48

My Youth Star: Jose Barbosa (AMC) - 19 Apps, 7G, 2A, AvgR: 7.16

Upcoming

We have been drawn in Group A of the Promotion Playoffs with Boavista, Espinho, Gondomar, Infesta, Machico, Mirandela & Varzim. Hoping we can compete here, I really need to get near the top of the list. If we can continue our form this season then we should be able to be in the promotion hunt for this round. Especially as a large number of my players have expiries at the end of the season I think this could make it tough in a new season if we don't get promoted.

LLR, congratulations on winning the league, good luck in the promotion stage!

CJ'43, another good season of progress, good luck with the push for promotion next season.

duccio, well done on qualifying for Europe again, Zambujo looks like a beast, hopefully his technical and mental stats will continue to improve.

omgwtfbbq, nice first season, good luck with the promotion attempt.

silKEAPE and Mr_Demus, good luck with your new clubs.

Britrock - good luck in Italy. I don’t think we have many Italian saves so far so I will watch your progress with interest.

LLR - Flying so far in the league – good stuff! Got a nice spread of goals there especially for the two widemen.

Macshimmy - sounds like a tough summer but hopefully you can find a settled team and survive in the division at least.

PRDH - For me the game seems better so far, though I only bought it on the actual release day and am only just through the transfer window with Aachen. Have settled into the save and I am enjoying it so far. Be good to see you back should you decide to take the plunge!

Madalena_zpsc7847081.jpeg

Futebol Clube da Madalena - Season 2018/19;

The new Chairman kept pumping money in every couple of months to keep us from going to far into the red which made for a nice change, i even managed to sign a player and have around £1k spare wages for the season. We looked much better this season and with a more well rounded looking squad we made the Promotion stage (for our second time, first in 3 years though), but going into the Promotion matches and the start of them we had our poorest run of 5 games 3 losses, 1 draw and the solitary victory. So looking out of contention we then went and only lost 2 more matches in our next 13 and got promotion with the final game to go (which for those keeping score we won 4-1 even though we played a very weak lineup). This took us into the playoffs where we got a 4-2 win at Home before playing counter attacking in the Away fixture and getting the draw needed to earn us Promotion!

Transfers

First Stage|Graph|Promotion Stage|]Graph

The Squad

Finances

Key Players;

Bruno Azevedo

Luiacutes Loureirp

Manuel Mestre

Assist Record Broken.

Youth Prospects;

YP5a: Celso Viera Coach Report

YP5b: Alcides Rocha Coach Report

YP5c: Kátio Balde Coach Report

YP4a: José Gonçalves

YP4b: José Carvalho

YP4c: João Laranjeira

YP3a: Rui Coelho

YP3b:Celso Amaro

YP2a: Alexandre Silva - Gone.

YP2b: Orlando Almeida - Gone/Retired!

YP2c: Areolino António Silva - Returning for next Season on a Free.

YP1: Paulo Sousa - Gone/Unemployed.

Season  |   League      | Position |   Cup    |   Europe   |     Other            |
________|_______________|__________|__________|____________|______________________|
14/15   |  National 'F' |    7th   | 5th rd   |     N/A    | Relegation Stage 3rd |
15/16   |  National 'F' |    2nd   | 3rd rd   |     N/A    | Promotion stage: 3rd |
16/17   |  National 'F' |    6th   | 2nd rd   |     N/A    | Relegation Stage 2nd |
17/18   |  National 'F' |    4th   | 3rd rd   |     N/A    | Relegation Stage 3rd |
18/19   |  National 'F' |    2nd   | 2nd rd   |     N/A    | Prom. Stage 2nd, up! |

Damn you, rlips! I've given in. It's downloading now. I'll obviously start a game in here. After last year's lack of success in Germany I'm thinking of returning to my first home, Italy. Does anyone know if the joyous Domegliara are available this year?

Damn you, rlips! I've given in. It's downloading now. I'll obviously start a game in here. After last year's lack of success in Germany I'm thinking of returning to my first home, Italy. Does anyone know if the joyous Domegliara are available this year?

Excellent choice. I am also loving it this year after having sooo much trouble last year, if i hadn't been able to get it for NZ$40 or less I wouldn't have pruchased at all after last year. Sooo glad I did, got my love of the game back.

Ha ha... You're welcome... :)

Domegliara - gone? Say it ain't so, guys. Say it ain't so!

EDIT - Right, I'm going to holiday through in the background while I pretend to do some work (the joys of working from home!), and see what I get. Wish me luck!

SV_Waldhof_Mannheim.png

SV Waldhof Mannheim

Season 5 (2018/19) - 2. Bundesliga

Netzer, Boksic and Klinsmann

League Table - Graph

Our single goal for our first season in 2. Bundesliga was simple, avoid relegation, take the prize money that is huge compared to 3. liga, and build from there. Yet here I am, at the end of the season, slightly disappointed that we've only finished 5th.

Relegation was pretty much ruled out before Christmas as we got off to a good start, particularly on the road. Then a run of 13 games with just two defeats lifted us to 3rd in the table, riding high on the back of a 3-0 victory over Mainz who sat 2nd. At this point though, things took a turn for the worse. Either our luck ran out, our tactics got found out, or we choked, but just two wins from the last eight games handed 3rd place to St. Pauli as we faded into 5th.

I realise it's a bit ridiculous to be disappointed considering this is our first season in this division, but I can't help feeling that way. I guess the prize money of £7.48m for 5th place softens the blow though :D

DFB-Pokal results

Similar to last season, a tie against a good Bundesliga side. Kept it to one goal, but we never really looked like scoring.

Squad Stats

Linus Büchler was again the stand-out defender, but will leave in the summer after demanding too much money for a new contract. In fact, 3 of our back 4 are leaving on free transfers.

Hakan Schulz (the next Günter Netzer) joined on loan from Schalke, and showed his class. Currently trying to sign him permanently.

YP1 Branimir Maric continues to develop well, despite missing much of the first half of the season with injury. The media are now calling him the next Alen Boksic.

Transfers

Players not good enough for 2. Bundesliga were let go in the summer, and I finally gave in to Fabian Schleusener's demands to leave in January. Most of our key signings this season were loans (Schulz and Beckers in particular)

Finances

Prize money for the league > Total expenditure for the season.

Just requested training and youth facilities improvements, and improved junior coaching earlier in the season.

Youth candidates

Three or four promising players, with the tag going to YP5 Ousmane Faïnké.

YP4 Ralk Sökler is being touted as the next Jurgen Klinsmann.

Season  |  League  | Position  |    Cup     |   Europe    |     Achievement    | Top Scorer (Lge)        | Ave. Attendance 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15 | 3. Liga  |   17th    |     -      |      -      |      Survival      | Vllaznim Dautaj (21)    |     2,776
2015/16 | 3. Liga  |   15th    |     -      |      -      |         -          | Fabian Schleusener (12) |     3,445
2016/17 | 3. Liga  |    7th    |     -      |      -      |     Positive GD    | Max Pinter (21)         |     3,566
2017/18 | 3. Liga  |    3rd    |  1st Rnd   |      -      |      Promotion!    | Max Pinter (21)         |     5,261
2018/19 | 2. Liga  |    5th    |  1st Rnd   |      -      |       Survival     | Max Pinter (18)         |     9,451

Next season

I'm not quite sure what we should be aiming for next season. Finishing 5th, I guess I should be expecting to go higher and fight for promotion, but I feel next season may be a step backwards, unless I can get in some good replacements for the players who are leaving. We should at least have a bigger wage budget to play with.

Great stuff johnnyquest, I think I could lend you some money to double that transfer budget though - £30! :lol:

Welcome to Italy PRDH!

Just found out on the net that whilst taking over at Vallee d'Aoste, I replaced Sheffield Wednesday and Bradford City hero Benito Carbone!

Very solid first season in 2.Bundesliga johnnyquest409, awesome that you have the next Jurgen Klinsmann - hopefully you can hang on to him. The top 3 clubs look like they controlled the division, be good now that they have gone ... Unless the relegation teams are just as good of course.

I have a bit of a strange situation in my game - I've opened a thread discussing it here, but no S.I feedback.

As I am enjoying being immersed in the depths of the leagues, I haven't paid too much attention to what's been going on above me. Plus, due to the promotion from the unplayable leagues being fixed/broke, I didn't kick off until 2016/17, so there were three seasons of AI madness going on in Scotland.

The end result is something I haven't seen in FM before. I didn't notice until I drew Celtic in the Scottish Cup, and scouted them before the game.

It looks like they have become a feeder team for the EPL! They have Man City as a Parent club, and loads of loans from other EPL teams as Key Players

The players are International Class, a couple are starters for England and on fairly high wages at Man City, although arguably too low for players of their standard.

Here's Rishi Modha

Here's Celtic 2018:

celtic_feeder.png

Surely the most startling bit about that is David Silva being loaned to Celtic! I know he's 32, but come on!

The real face-palm element is that his contract with City ends a week after the loan deal expires.

He's listed at City as 'First Team', having played 10 games in two seasons for them.

They have paid him 165,000 per week for the entire season, even though they are presumably going to release him in the summer.

Edited to add:

I would appreciate advice on how to proceed, but I don't want to de-rail the challenge thread, so I guess comments probably best on this thread instead:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/371593-Celtic-17-18-Very-strange-squad-building-behaviour-by-AI?

Johnnyquest - great first season in 2. Bundesliga! Understand your disappointment but from an outsiders point of view it’s great. I’d be delighted with that if I ever get there! The finances should help a lot plus you have some good talent coming through the ranks. Good luck next season.

Britrock - As an Owls fan Carbone is a bit of a legend. Not sure if I am happy you taking over his club! J

Macshimmy - that certainly looks a bit strange. Will have to see how it develops.

I hate those moments when things are going swimmingly and you then screw it up because you've been playing around with the in-game tactics screen layout whilst playing and you've messed up the xml file and caused an error that crashes the game, losing a game you're winning 3-0 and the last two games which were a win and draw. You then restart it and promptly lose the two games you'd lost. Don't you just hate it when that happens? No? Just me stupid enough to do that then... :o

Morale is now shot to pieces and I've got a left back that can barely remember how to stand up and run, let alone play football properly. :(

juventude_evora_splash.png

Season Nine - 22/23

- - -

Table | Graph | Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2 | Squad | Transfers | Facilities

Campaign

Media Prediction: 5th

Final Position: 4th

Primeira Liga

Results were quite consistent throughout the whole season. The 4th place is Juventude's best so far, but Benfica, Porto and Braga were on another level of performance. Curiously managers of the bigger Portuguese clubs, at least Braga and Benfica, kept slagging off my squad (and my squad building) for basically having too many Portuguese players. Both of the forementioned clubs have only 3 domestic players who are getting any sort of proper minutes. In Braga's case 2 of them are goalkeepers. Every time those clubs defeated my team, their managers concluded that their critique had been justified. :rolleyes:

In good news Sport Clube will be moving to a new stadium with a capacity for 19625 spectators in 2 years time in 2025.

Taça de Portugal

Braga were simply too good in the Semi Finals where they beat my team 0 - 1 and 1 - 4.

Taça da Liga

Only 1 point was gained by Évora in the 3rd Phase, and qualifying was out of the question.

EURO Cup

The positive thing is that Juventude again went through to the Group Stage, but, again, my team failed to qualify for any more matches. Had the last game in Rome against Lazio been at least a draw, Juventude would have continued in the competition instead of Hannover.

Obviously my success in the EURO Cup has not been the best possible, but I must say the competition has not been as financially lucrative as I hoped it would have been even at this performance level. Just a tad over £1.6M was earned from the cup during both of the past campaigns.

Players

Manuel Zambujo - DC

Zambujo is pretty much emerging as my best player - at least what comes to average ratings. He was also capped by Portugal.

Joaquim Sousa - DC

Sousa has good attributes and generally plays well, but sometimes he succumbs to atrocious mistakes which cost goals and bring his rating down.

Luis García - DM

One of the biggest signings I have made so far. The Portuguese international García was released by Stoke and decided to join Juventude.

Gustavo Augusto - AMC

Pretty good attacking midfielder who can also play in the centre of the midfield, which is where I have mostly positioned him. He was loaned from West Bromwich, and will be coming to Évora on a permanent deal for the next season.

Carlos Barreiros - AMC

Youngster from Juventude's youth system. Looks like a very promising attacking midfielder / striker. When I first saw him I hoped he was my current coach and former player (with long career with Eborense clubs) Luís Barreiros' son, but there is nothing to indicate that in either of their profiles.

Celsinho - ST

Goalscoring king.

[TABLE=class: MsoTableLightShadingm, width: 90%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 8, bgcolor: #d8d8d8]Progress[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 50]Season[/TD]

[TD=width: 50]League[/TD]

[TD=width: 50]Position[/TD]

[TD=width: 110]Taça de Portugal[/TD]

[TD=width: 110]Taça da Liga[/TD]

[TD=width: 110]Champions Cup[/TD]

[TD=width: 110]Euro Cup[/TD]

[TD]Achievements[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD]22/23[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD]Primeira[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD]4th[/TD]

[TD]Semi Final[/TD]

<!-- Taça da LIga -->

[TD]3rd Phase[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD]Group Stage[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD]Primeira Liga FairPlay Award[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD]21/22[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD]Primeira[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD]5th[/TD]

[TD]Semi Final[/TD]

<!-- Taça da LIga -->

[TD]Semi Final[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD]Group Stage[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD]20/21[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD]Primeira[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD]5th[/TD]

[TD]6th Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Taça da LIga -->

[TD]3rd Phase[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD]19/20[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD]Segunda[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD]2nd[/TD]

[TD]3rd Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Taça da LIga -->

[TD]2nd Phase[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD]Promotion[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD]18/19[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD]Segunda[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD]5th[/TD]

[TD]4th Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Taça da LIga -->

[TD]2nd Phase[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD]17/18[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD]Segunda[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD]3rd[/TD]

[TD]4th Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Taça da LIga -->

[TD]2nd Phase[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD]16/17[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD]Segunda[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD]8th[/TD]

[TD]3rd Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Taça da LIga -->

[TD]2nd Phase[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD]15/16[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD]Segunda[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD]13th[/TD]

[TD]2nd Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Taça da LIga -->

[TD]1st Phase[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup-->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD]-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

<!-- Season -->

[TD]14/15[/TD]

<!-- League -->

[TD]Nacional[/TD]

<!-- Position -->

[TD=bgcolor: #ddf8d8]1st[/TD]

[TD]5th Rnd[/TD]

<!-- Taça da LIga -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Champions Cup -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Euro Cup -->

[TD]-[/TD]

<!-- Achievements -->

[TD]Promotion, Campeonato Nacional Playoff Winners[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

When I first saw him I hoped he was my current coach and former player (with long career with Eborense clubs) Luís Barreiros' son, but there is nothing to indicate that in either of their profiles.

Well, he doesn't want his wife to find out! :lol:

Great progress off the park, you are obviously getting to the other clubs if they see the need to slag you off in the press.

Duccio - seem to have really established yourself as ‘best of the rest’. The too many Portugese players thing is funny. Should be nice to move into a new stadium too – hopefully that will all help bring in extra revenue. Celsinho looks like a cracking little striker.

Archived