How annoying

Even if it is happening, the thing to do is, make two subs, and make the third sub in the 82nd minute or later.

In RL you often see managers keeping a substitution on hand. In any case, the same can happen to the opposition, with the same frequency it happens to you. I have seen it many times, personally.

I generally do leave the third sub till late on in the game - just had 3 matches in the last 8 where this happened and a player was injured after I brought him on

I don't know about this version but excruciatingly annoying in past versions. Use to play a 2 players with my bro & he use to laugh at the amount of times this would happen to me because I had a nack for using up all 3 subs at halftime.

Goals nearing half time/full time were annoying as well.

If I were up 1 nil & trying to hold on the computer was almost certain to find an equalizer in the dying minutes.

It happens sadly.

Has happened to me many times.

I find it more annoying that I usually end up having to make all my subs for fitness issues rather than tactical or performance based.

Obviously this could be down to a million & one things like what my tactic demands of players in certain places, the players fitness, the league and country im in, how many games they play...etc....which is why ive never moaned. Sadly though with the OP problem, it happens. Try save a sub.

Nothing worse than forgetting a player is back from injury and forgetting to put him in the starting line-up. Happens to me once or twice every few seasons lol.

Slightly related but I hate it when an injured player isnt quite fit enough to play (for example he still has the very pale red injured symbol next to him) and you dont play him, yet if you look at his recent match stats etc it simply says not selected instead of injured like it had done previously. Annoys me as I didnt just not select him, he wasnt able to play yet really in my opinion. In the players mindset in game he will be thinking he wasnt selected as well I assume.

Archived