Poor poor Arsenal!

End of January, season one. Arsenal sit 17th in the table and find themselves in a battle against relegation. They have been in the bottom five or six all season long. IF they get relegated I will be pretty disappointed, I know in real life they have been inconsistent and are hardly troubling the leaders but 17th at the end of January?! I know it's just a game and sometimes "big" clubs get relegated, Leeds United and Manchester City in recent ish years but not the Arsenal surely? The AI Arsene Wenger splashed out £24.5m on Toni Kroos which was a bold move and while Kroos has done ok they seem to be struggling for goals, Giroud is their top scorer with 11 league goals and a few of their midfielders and defenders chipping in with another 10 or 12 or so between them. Wenger has just been sacked and the media are tipping David Moyes for the job of saving them. David Moyes who has managed to get Everton to 16th place, with a whole one point more than Arsenal.

My question is.... how are they doing on your games? How have they done over the first few seasons of your FM13 saves?

I can't really comment on Arsenal in my game as I play as them, but Liverpool got relegated first season in my game. It wasn't even close, they finished 20th. Rodgers got sacked half way through the season for Benitez, and he didn't do much better.

Finished top six all six seasons I've played so far and won it once. In January of my 7th season now and they're 7th 15 points behind City in first. The big surprise this season in the Prem on my game though is that Manchester United are 11th with 5 wins in 14 games, have just sacked Guardiola and replaced him with Solbakken.

Benitez is Liverpool manager in my game too. But they are fifth. Arsenal are overrated if you ask me. League finishes:

2012/13 2nd

2013/14 4th

2015/2016 3rd

They have Llorente and pep is the manager but still.

2nd may be overrated but 3rd and 4th finishes can hardly be described as overrated seeing as though Arsenal are consistently finishing within the top 4

1 season they came 4th leaving United behind em - big smiley :) I came second after Man City. Second season they where my only contenders for the title but after I beat them 3-0 in 34th matchday - I won Premier league, them second and Man city and United even with Neymar bought finishing 6th and 8th - Stoke took 3rd - Premier league has never been so unpredictable before huh? :)

Archived