Who to sell? Cisse or Demba Ba?

Cisse is a better poacher, so if you are managing to create lots of opportunites without the striker being involved in the build up then he would be more useful to you.

Ba's alround game is a lot better though, so if you need him to get involved in play I would keep him.

Also depends on the market and who you get the best price for obviously. If you are second season I presume you are in some kind of european cup competition. Can you not just rotate them. How many do you play upfront.

Only have room for one of them because I need the money + I have Rodrigo as back up (I play him on the wing).

On my second season btw.

Sell Demba Ba and buy the inevitably transfer listed Andy Carroll for about £5million :p

Seriously though I'd keep Cisse as your Poacher and look at maybe one of the young scandinavian strikers like Helenius or Cornelius as a potential target man or link up striker. Or maybe someone like Roman Bezus who can play AMC/ST

Got £21m for Ba end of second season, replaced him with Denato on a free. Cisse is going to be 30 at the end of this season, will get a similar fee and go buy that Brazilian everyone is wanting, starts with a D, Damilo or something.

Archived