The Glasgow Rangers thread : Season 04/05

Ter

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vidmar:

Still can't believe it icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep believing brother, keep believing!!!!

Rangers deserve full credit for keeping pace with Celtic over the course of the season.

When had it in our own hands today , we blew it and Rangers were there to take advantage of it.

So credit where credit is due.

Congratulations.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steff:

Rangers deserve full credit for keeping pace with Celtic over the course of the season.

We had it in our own hands today , we blew it and Rangers were there to take advantage of it.

So credit where credit is due.

Congratulations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cheers icon14.gif it's nice to see good reactions from Celtic fans despite them probably really sickened and hurting inside, if it was roles reversed, I'd be absolutely sickened to see that happen icon_frown.gif

It was a great title race though and hopefully we'll see more like it next year as both teams are basically equal anyway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TM:

cheers icon14.gif it's nice to see good reactions from Celtic fans despite them probably really sickened and hurting inside, if it was roles reversed, I'd be absolutely sickened to see that happen icon_frown.gif

It was a great title race though and hopefully we'll see more like it next year as both teams are basically equal anyway </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am utterly sickened tbh, but like I sad we have no one to blame but ourselves icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steff:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TM:

It was a great title race though and hopefully we'll see more like it next year as both teams are basically equal anyway </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am utterly sickened tbh, but like I said we have no one to blame but ourselves icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My spelling has gone to **** today icon_frown.gif

Guest sav112

My spelling has gone to **** today icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

much the same as your team then icon_wink.gif

• SI Staff

FAN TASTIC \o/

I wish I was back home to join in the celebrations and I don't think it's sunk in yet that we've won the league.

Totally couldn't see it coming and I heard at half time that Celtic were winning and Rangers were drawing.

CHAMPIONEES! icon_biggrin.gif

Superb - What a day. Just as good as the 2003 title win or even the 1991 (Hateley v the sheep) one. Congratulations to McLeish, who has taken unbelievable stick all season, and driven a limited Rangers team to the title. He'll be the media darling again. Dunno if he'll want the attention from a bunch of back-stabbers though.

On another note - how hard will it be to find a Celtic fan now ? Roll on work tomorrow icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

Congratulations to the much, unfairly, maligned Alex McLeish and his team for their success. No matter what kind of gloss anyone tries to put on it, the team with most points deserves to win the league and therefore Rangers deserve it. icon14.gif

Hopefully the majority of you in this thread, Frankie(who I note is still posted missing! icon_biggrin.gif), Ter, TM, Gary Toner and one or two others enjoy your success, as I am sure you will.

Henchoz, perfectly true post about McLeish, but you should know, even today, it's never hard to be a Celtic fan. icon_cool.gif

All the best to you and roll on next season!

F*cking hell what a day. I was totally out of the loop today cos of a family do I was at. I managed to check the scores after about 70 minutes and figured the game was pretty much, then was in shock when I checked again about half an hour later.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Haz:

F*cking hell what a day. I was totally out of the loop today cos of a family do I was at. I managed to check the scores after about 70 minutes and figured the game was pretty much, then was in shock when I checked again about half an hour later. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was actually going on the OTF about 87 minutes to conceed the trophy to Celtic and say my "we'll be back next year etc" until the legend struck icon_cool.gif

Well to be fair i was gutted, however i just reminded myself of what i said before the season

No Larsson = No title

The fact that we held out so long until the last 3 minutes of the season is a bit shocking however i really just didnt expect us to win the title this season

Guest Schnauzer Bites

O'Neil set to quit Celtic and take on the Unted job after shock defeat.

Suppose Hartlepool have to find some kind of replacement for Cooper.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kev_rangers:

Bottle.has.gone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ye did predict it.

congratulations to rangers winning today, hopefully it will shut up some of the celtic fans about town who follow scottish football for nothing but bigotry.

there is a rangers fan at work i gotta congratulate tomorrow, and as you can imagine its very hard to come accross a rangers fan this part of the country!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dougs:

congratulations to rangers winning today, hopefully it will shut up some of the celtic fans about town who follow scottish football for nothing but bigotry.

there is a rangers fan at work i gotta congratulate tomorrow, and as you can imagine its very hard to come accross a rangers fan this part of the country! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But refreshing all the same icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vidmar:

this one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I never saw that one. The fan i was on about looked about 10. He looked like someone told him Sanata was dead icon_biggrin.gif

Santa supports Rangers anyway icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone who doesn't exist? icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrankJJ:

Someone who doesn't exist? icon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was refering to the bear who attends almost every gers game who just happens to be similar in appearance to the fabled 'Santa Claus', whom i would expect the poster Lovenkrands01(and the majority of other bears) to be familiar with.

icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrankJJ:

Someone who doesn't exist? icon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was refering to the bear who attends almost every gers game who just happens to be similar in appearance to the fabled 'Santa Claus', whom i would expect the poster Lovenkrands01(and the majority of other bears) to be familiar with.

icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha. Hes the man :p

Although it is about someone cut his hair icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

i need a quote

best quote goes on it

[in the style of carlsberg thanks]

hey wasn't today something special icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Carlsberg don't do the last two minutes of the season but if they did, they probably be the best last two minutes of the season in the world

I still can't get over the fact a club the size and power of Rangers needed a small club like Motherwell Football Club and the fact more than that they neded a help of a "Celtic fan" to do it.

Come on ye Well!!!!

Enjoy it while it lasts, just don't make a fool of yourselfs in the CL please!

Archived