[FM 12] Cerud's Tale of Amazement and Woe...Likely more woe...

cerud

Good luck with the Posh! Looking forward to seeing you up in the Premiership soon.

By the way, if Daggers come up to/already in L1 in your game, you're not allowed to beat them.....got it?....;)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CONCACAF Gold Cup 2015

6820295_std.jpg

Group A: Canada, Trinidad & Tobago, Guatemala, Costa Rica

Group B: Mexico, Panama, Jamaica, Cuba

Group C: United States, Honduras, Haiti, El Salvador

finalco.png

The Stats

CONCACAF Gold Cup Dream Team

teamsz.png

Interestingly, Canadian manager Stephen Hart resigned and was immediately replaced by U-23s manager John Limnatis. However, that is the only manager who has left their job.

Good luck with the Posh! Looking forward to seeing you up in the Premiership soon.

By the way, if Daggers come up to/already in L1 in your game, you're not allowed to beat them.....got it?....;)

Yeah, don't think I'm going to have to worry about that ;) Dag & Red have fallen hard. They spent last season in the BSS. They won the title and have moved back up to the BSP for this new year, but a ways off of where I am.

Go Go USA! It seems they never win this competition on peoples saves, glad to see them beat Mexico in one.

Good luck with Peterborough! I guess I'm going to have to go with some St. Peter jokes then?

Good luck with Peterborough cerud. :thup:
Now you can Frigg some youngsters.
You left Norway? No friggin' way! Good luck with Posh in League 1 though :thup:

Cheers all! The time was right for a move, so hoping I can create some professional football in England now.

Go Go USA! It seems they never win this competition on peoples saves, glad to see them beat Mexico in one.

Good luck with Peterborough! I guess I'm going to have to go with some St. Peter jokes then?

Thanks, cswalk08 :) Although I think USA has a better real life record against Mexico than Canada does. Can't wait for the 4th Phase of CONCACAF World Cup Qualifiers to start up again. Hoping we make it for our second time only!

And joke away! ;) I think this thread is good for it.

Copa América 2015

ultimate-conmebol-tour.jpg

Group A: Ecuador, Brazil, Venezuela, Jamaica

Group B: Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia, Colombia

Group C: Chile, Mexico, Uruguay, Peru

Third Place Playoff

Mexico 3 - 2 Uruguay

copainv.png

The Stats

Copa América Dream Team

teamng.png

There has been quite a bit of managerial change. Claudio Borghi has left Chile on a high after winning. Other managers that have left include those of Argentina, Mexico, Ecuador, Venezuela, and Bolivia.

2015-2016 End of Pre-season

200px-Peterborough_United.svg.png

Peterborough United FC - nPower Football League One

The Matches

England - Barnet - lost 0-3

England - Chelmsford City - drew 0-0

Belgium - KV Oostende - won 4-0

England - Aldershot Town - won 2-0

Belgium - K Lierse SK - won 3-2

England - Altrincham - won 3-0

The Players

Squad | Transfers - While the core of the squad was decent, there were still positions to fill. I spent a chunck of my transfer budget, but still have more than half free for January.

Chris Maxwell - GK - Maxwell comes to us from Wrexham in the BSP. He's way too good of a goalkeeper for that level as he is rated at 3.5 stars for League 1. Will be our starting keeper for the beginning of the season.

Gareth Duffy - D C - Our only loan signing, coming from Stoke in the BPL. He has previous loan spells with Exeter and Barnet.

Antonio Pedroza - ST - Pedroza is our big marquee signing, coming from Crystal Palace in the Championship League. He's a top rated striker, contributing 15 goals to the Crystal Palace campaign last year. I expect at least that from him as we are a level below. I was very surprised to get him as he had many higher level clubs interested as well. Unfortunately, he's on suspension for the first 5 matches. I guess he killed someone last year.

Pre-Season Thoughts

I think this will be a hard fought campaign; however, I still believe that we can be promoted. I'm a little apprehensive about our defense, namely the lack of quality in a decent leftback. Hopefully, opposing teams attack us on the right! This will also be a much longer season than I am used to. There are 16 more league matches here than in Norway as well as three cup competitions as opposed to one in Norway. Squad juggling will be paramount and really test me.

Asian Cup 2015

5d6baacfd3b47f5b318982e9bc9a6fcd.png

Group A: Iran, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bangladesh

Group B: Japan, Uzbekistan, China, Maldives

Group C: South Korea, Syria, Jordan, Indonesia

Group D: Australia, Kuwait, Lebanon, UAE

Third Place Playoff

Australia 1p - 1 Japan

saudi.png

The Stats

Asian Nations Cup All-Star XI

70708239.png

The usual round of managers leaving includes those from Uzbekistan, UAE, Oman, Jordan, Syria, Maldives, Kuwait, and Bangledesh.

Good luck with Peterborough! Pedroza looks like he will tear up League 1 :D

Cheers, Scarman! He does look good and impressed in the pre-season. Now just to wait a month until his suspension is done :mad:

Good luck with Peterborough!

They always seem to be a bit of a yo-yo side between the Championship and League One, so if you get them up, the main challenge will be keeping them there.

This is getting annoying. I keep crashing after playing the same match. Happened about 3-4 times now always the same place. I think that whole add/remove feature that's is affecting others is finally starting to affect me. I've got a system that should be able to handle a huge load...annoying.

I will be starting a new career; however, I will be doing so with a much reduced nation and league list. Hoping this feature is fixed for next year because I think it is a great add on. I guess significant changes such as this do require a little while to iron out all the problems.

Stay tuned! I'll be back! :)

unlucky Cerud, same thing seems to have happened to a number of people, it was a feature that tempted me to get FM12 but from other people on the forums experience with it I'm glad I stuck to FM10! Will be keeping an eye out for whatever you get up to next though :thup:

Archived