Striking Sensation - Game Thread

Are you happy with the content in updates?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with the content in updates?

• Yes, I think you do a good job.
    • It's ok... But I'd like to see a bit more.
    • No, there just isn't enough...

No hidden stats?

In addition, i see im wanted by a team. Any serious interest and who is the team?

Davatzis

Current Ability - 170

Consistency - 15

Dirtiness - 9

Important Matches - 4

Injury Proneness - 11

Versatility - 14

World Reputation - 7580

The interest is Minor Interest from Birmingham City. Would be a nice move to the Oil Rich club :D

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Summer Transfer Window

• Thomas Weir has left Manchester City with immediate effect, due to his contract expiring! Thomas Weir spent 15 seasons under contract at Manchester City, with a loan switch to Swindon in the process. He was considered a major part of Manchester City untill the season 2023/2024. Last season Thomas Weir was demoted to the Reserves team and there was no doubt that they would let his contract run out. Weir will now be looking for a new club.
  • Jim Bowman has left Manchester United with immediate effect, due to his contract expiring! Jim Bowman spent 3 seasons at Fulham, before the Red Devils decided to swoop. They aquired his services for £16.25mil. Jim spent 11 seasons at United before his contract run out. Arawn Moridin is considered the reason for Jim Bowman's downfall
  • Geraint Alacarde signs a £115k per week, 2 year deal.
  • Bjorgvin Radebe signs a £74k per week, 2 year deal.
  • Juan Coco Luis Pereira signs a £66k per week, 2 year deal.
  • Davatzis signs a £15.75k per week, 2 year deal.
  • Jamie Hernandez signs a £165k per week, 2 year deal.
  • Arawn Moridin signs a £53k per week, 2 year deal.
  • Lukied Jaziri has snubbed a new deal, stating that the contract offer wasn't acceptable.

TM,

In your opinion, do you think injuries to the strikers played a major role in reaching their potential??

Personally, i think it was pretty significant for most of the strikers, but id like to hear your opinion on what you think and do you see it as a reflection of a real life career of a footballer.

TM,

In your opinion, do you think injuries to the strikers played a major role in reaching their potential??

Personally, i think it was pretty significant for most of the strikers, but id like to hear your opinion on what you think and do you see it as a reflection of a real life career of a footballer.

I think that mainly major injuries played a big role in stopping a player reaching or maintaining his potential. A good example would be Makoto Nakamura. I think it was a broken leg that forced Nakamura out for 6 to 7 months and since that injury he's gone down hill. I think that if he hadn't suffered that injury, he'd still be a big threat in the top 10, but hes declined to a point where hes almost useless for Aston Villa.

Other things that have happened... Jim Bowman was pushed aside by an amazing season from Arawn Moridin. Moridin then went on to keep that spot and Bowman was pushed into the reserves, where he simply rotted away and has declined that way. It's a similar situation for others as their teams have bought better players. I suppose injuries played a part in some cases as they didn't reach their potential fast enough, whilst the team bought better players.

The only odd one here is Nick Adam! I'm really not sure what happened with him... It just simply never clicked with Girondins Bordeaux. It got to a point where they didn't want him anymore and he became useless and eventually retired at just 31.

You could say it's definately a reflection of real life, that's my opinion anyway.

I would like to point out that in the case of Moridin he was injured a lot the first few season of the game, and did not play a lot in the beginning, but since he was so young and did get the odd game here and there he did not decline much, but he did not improve much either. Once he was injury free he was playing catch up to people like Bowman (Or was it Hernandez) and Gypsum that both were ahead of him at United and earlier also at Celtic (Gypsum). I believe that without those early injuries it might have been a whole differnet story.

Once Moridin had a few almost injury free season we saw that he started to push Bowman out of the side. I would say that Moridin is a classic example of a late bloomer. Pretty accurate reflection of real life that one as well.

The reason why i bring it up is because i was wondering how much the careers of these strikers actually reflect real life players. For me personally, it seemed just above average regarding injuries but then again its my opinion. Anyone else that wants to chime in please feel free.

I would like to point out that in the case of Moridin he was injured a lot the first few season of the game, and did not play a lot in the beginning, but since he was so young and did get the odd game here and there he did not decline much, but he did not improve much either. Once he was injury free he was playing catch up to people like Bowman (Or was it Hernandez) and Gypsum that both were ahead of him at United and earlier also at Celtic (Gypsum). I believe that without those early injuries it might have been a whole differnet story.

Once Moridin had a few almost injury free season we saw that he started to push Bowman out of the side. I would say that Moridin is a classic example of a late bloomer. Pretty accurate reflection of real life that one as well.

Totally agree, because he's done very well in recent years, it was just a shame to start his career so badly. It was bad luck after bad luck really. You could compare this to Luis Saha really... I know Saha wasn't as young, but he went through problems at United and and hardly played and couldn't make an impact, but now he's doing very well and he's even moved from Everton to Tottenham which proves he's become good. It was only when Gypsum came in that Moridin was really pushed out. Hernandez wasn't getting games just like Moridin, so he wasn't really effecting Moridins chances.

The reason why i bring it up is because i was wondering how much the careers of these strikers actually reflect real life players. For me personally, it seemed just above average regarding injuries but then again its my opinion. Anyone else that wants to chime in please feel free.

I would say that you could easily compare each and every player with a real life player... Not that i'm going to try :D

Mid-Season Update 2027/2028

This sign-up is coming to a close now, but we still have a few years left at least! At the beginning of the season, we had our first retirement... Nick Adam was the first. Next we had 2 players run down their contracts, Thomas Weir and Jim Bowman respectively. All the focus for those two guys was, are they going to find a club? Will they end up like Nick Adam? Well I can tell you the following...

Thomas Weir, has officialy joined Rangers in the Clydesdale Bank Premier League! He joined the club on the 6th September and signed a 1 year deal, earning £5.5k per week. He will get the chance to play alongside one of our top contenders for the Striking Sensation title, Ignjatije Uljarevic!

Jim Bowman, unfortunately is still looking for a club! There has been no interest in Bowman since his departure from Manchester United. He needs to get back on track and find a club as soon as possible to ensure he stays on top of his game and hopefully reach 200 caps for his country.

In other news, Edoardo Lorenzo and Juan Coco Luis Pereira are once again up for the Golden Ball Award.

League Tables...

English Premier League

Portuguese Premier League

Ligue 1

German First Division

Clydesdale Bank Premier League

Players...

Thomas Weir

Stuart Shaw

Makoto Nakamura

Lukied Jaziri

Long Tym Toon Tiny

Juan Coco Luis Pereira

Jim Bowman

Jamie Hernandez

Ignjatije Uljarevic

Hype Animz

Gypsum Fantastic

Geraint Alacarde

Edoardo Lorenzo

David Ginsberg

Davatzis

Bjorgvin Radebe.png

Ben Goldsmith

Arawn Moridin

Aidan Lfc

End Of Season 2027/2028 Report

Big News... Jim Bowman has retired from football at the age of 32. He has decided to find a career elsewhere and not continue in football. Jim started his career at Crawley making 10 league appearances and scoring 6 goals. This prompted Leeds United to swoop in the January Transfer window. He played at Leeds for 1 and a half seasons, scoring 22 goals in 54 league appearances. Fulham were the next team on Jim Bowman's radar, as Championship football wasn't enough. He spent 3 seasons with Fulham but wasn't overly impressive. Manchester United had taken note from their extensive scouting of Jim Bowman, concluding that he had major potential, but just needed a little push. They decided to take the gamble and bought Jim in 2016. Manchester United would be his final club and he made a huge impact at the club, scoring 113 goals in 225 games, with a goal to game ratio of 1/2!!! Overall, Jim Bowman's career was a good one and he will be extremely pleased with what he achieved, especially at United. He picked up 10 winners medals in his entire career.

League Tables...

English Premier League

Ligue 1

German First Division

Players...

Thomas Weir

Stuart Shaw

Makoto Nakamura

Lukied Jaziri

Long Tym Toon Tiny

Juan Coco Luis Pereira

Jamie Hernandez

Ignjatije Uljarevic

Hype Animz

Gypsum Fantastic

Geraint Alacarde

Edoardo Lorenzo

David Ginsberg

Davatzis

Bjorgvin Radebe

Ben Goldsmith

Arawn Moridin

Aidan Lfc

League & Cup Medals

• Edoardo Lorenzo, Hype Animz, Lukied Jaziri - Liverpool - English Premier League
  • Hype Animz, Lukied Jaziri - Liverpool - Community Shield
  • Jamie Hernandez - Manchester City - League Cup
  • Arawn Moridin - Manchester United - Club World Championship
  • Arawn Moridin - Manchester United - European Super Cup

Personal Awards

• Bjorgvin Radebe - Team Of Year, Top Goalscorer
  • Juan Coco Luis Pereira - Player Of Year, Team Of Year
  • David Ginsberg - Player Of Month, World Team Of Year Sub
  • Ignajtije Uljarevic - Player Of Month x2, Player Of Year, Team Of Year
  • Edoardo Lorenzo - World Team Of Year Sub

Striking Sensation Leaderboard

[TABLE=class: grid]

[TR]

[TD]Position

[/TD]

[TD]Player

[/TD]

[TD]Total Points

[/TD]

[TD]Dom. Goals

[/TD]

[TD]Int. Goals

[/TD]

[TD]Dom. Assists

[/TD]

[TD]Int. Assists

[/TD]

[TD]Dom. MOM

[/TD]

[TD]Int. MOM

[/TD]

[TD]Y. Cards

[/TD]

[TD]R. Cards

[/TD]

[TD]Awards

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1.

[/TD]

[TD]Edoardo Lorenzo

[/TD]

[TD]4215

[/TD]

[TD]346

[/TD]

[TD]58

[/TD]

[TD]123

[/TD]

[TD]18

[/TD]

[TD]121

[/TD]

[TD]11

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]11

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2.

[/TD]

[TD]Ignjatije Uljarevic

[/TD]

[TD]3760

[/TD]

[TD]375

[/TD]

[TD]54

[/TD]

[TD]78

[/TD]

[TD]13

[/TD]

[TD]112

[/TD]

[TD]10

[/TD]

[TD]58

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[TD]43

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3.

[/TD]

[TD]David Ginsberg

[/TD]

[TD]3615

[/TD]

[TD]363

[/TD]

[TD]87

[/TD]

[TD]143

[/TD]

[TD]27

[/TD]

[TD]91

[/TD]

[TD]16

[/TD]

[TD]68

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[TD]21

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4.

[/TD]

[TD]Gypsum Fantastic

[/TD]

[TD]3506

[/TD]

[TD]446

[/TD]

[TD]78

[/TD]

[TD]49

[/TD]

[TD]11

[/TD]

[TD]60

[/TD]

[TD]9

[/TD]

[TD]87

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[TD]26

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]5.

[/TD]

[TD]Hype Animz

[/TD]

[TD]2940

[/TD]

[TD]321

[/TD]

[TD]70

[/TD]

[TD]107

[/TD]

[TD]12

[/TD]

[TD]75

[/TD]

[TD]18

[/TD]

[TD]12

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]7

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]6.

[/TD]

[TD]Juan Coco Luis Pereira

[/TD]

[TD]2914

[/TD]

[TD]333

[/TD]

[TD]55

[/TD]

[TD]65

[/TD]

[TD]14

[/TD]

[TD]48

[/TD]

[TD]7

[/TD]

[TD]14

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]14

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]7.

[/TD]

[TD]Bjorgvin Radebe

[/TD]

[TD]2775

[/TD]

[TD]353

[/TD]

[TD]70

[/TD]

[TD]72

[/TD]

[TD]11

[/TD]

[TD]62

[/TD]

[TD]18

[/TD]

[TD]33

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[TD]20

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]8.

[/TD]

[TD]Geraint Alacarde

[/TD]

[TD]2489

[/TD]

[TD]254

[/TD]

[TD]114

[/TD]

[TD]46

[/TD]

[TD]6

[/TD]

[TD]26

[/TD]

[TD]20

[/TD]

[TD]10

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]9.

[/TD]

[TD]Davatzis

[/TD]

[TD]2132

[/TD]

[TD]311

[/TD]

[TD]44

[/TD]

[TD]39

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[TD]26

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[TD]26

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]10.

[/TD]

[TD]Jim Bowman

[/TD]

[TD]1951

[/TD]

[TD]226

[/TD]

[TD]113

[/TD]

[TD]23

[/TD]

[TD]12

[/TD]

[TD]17

[/TD]

[TD]13

[/TD]

[TD]9

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]11.

[/TD]

[TD]Long Tym Toon Tiny

[/TD]

[TD]1932

[/TD]

[TD]277

[/TD]

[TD]72

[/TD]

[TD]55

[/TD]

[TD]9

[/TD]

[TD]27

[/TD]

[TD]9

[/TD]

[TD]8

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]12.

[/TD]

[TD]Thomas Weir

[/TD]

[TD]1768

[/TD]

[TD]224

[/TD]

[TD]59

[/TD]

[TD]26

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[TD]37

[/TD]

[TD]13

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]13.

[/TD]

[TD]Aidan Lfc

[/TD]

[TD]1663

[/TD]

[TD]277

[/TD]

[TD]34

[/TD]

[TD]27

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[TD]18

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]8

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]14.

[/TD]

[TD]Ben Goldsmith

[/TD]

[TD]1623

[/TD]

[TD]271

[/TD]

[TD]54

[/TD]

[TD]9

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[TD]21

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[TD]19

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]15.

[/TD]

[TD]Makoto Nakamura

[/TD]

[TD]1411

[/TD]

[TD]268

[/TD]

[TD]55

[/TD]

[TD]30

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[TD]40

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[TD]37

[/TD]

[TD]4

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]16.

[/TD]

[TD]Arawn Moridin

[/TD]

[TD]1232

[/TD]

[TD]179

[/TD]

[TD]20

[/TD]

[TD]40

[/TD]

[TD]6

[/TD]

[TD]9

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD]20

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]17.

[/TD]

[TD]Lukied Jaziri

[/TD]

[TD]1205

[/TD]

[TD]191

[/TD]

[TD]42

[/TD]

[TD]16

[/TD]

[TD]3

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[TD]41

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]18.

[/TD]

[TD]Jamie Hernandez

[/TD]

[TD]1181

[/TD]

[TD]218

[/TD]

[TD]49

[/TD]

[TD]8

[/TD]

[TD]15

[/TD]

[TD]7

[/TD]

[TD]3

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]19.

[/TD]

[TD]Stuart Shaw

[/TD]

[TD]1090

[/TD]

[TD]214

[/TD]

[TD]49

[/TD]

[TD]26

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[TD]14

[/TD]

[TD]5

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]20.

[/TD]

[TD]Nick Adam

[/TD]

[TD]699

[/TD]

[TD]145

[/TD]

[TD]39

[/TD]

[TD]11

[/TD]

[TD]1

[/TD]

[TD]14

[/TD]

[TD]10

[/TD]

[TD]9

[/TD]

[TD]2

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Jim Bowman clearly too proud to drop down to lesser teams, just out of interest what was the final caps and goals for the US?

He still looked like he'd be good enough for a team in bottom half of the premiership if you ask me... Shame he had to retire. He gained 183 caps and scored 113 goals.

In other news, we've had official comfirmation that one of our players is to retire at the end of this coming season, but who will it be?

Wow! Did we just see Moridins best season to date at the age of 32? I am impressed! Late bloomer indeed :D

Very good performances from Moridin and major part of the Club World Championship and European Super Cup. Depending on players above you, I think you could creep close to 11th before the end!

2027/2028 Season Injuries List

Thomas Weir - None

Stuart Shaw - Strained Kneck for 7 Days (21.8.2027)

Makoto Nakamura - Fractured Ribs for 4 weeks (15.12.2027) & Torn Hamstring for 3 Months (1.4.2028)

Lukied Jaziri - Gashed Arm for 4 Days (11.12.2027) & Flu for 5 Days (25.12.2027)

Long Tym Toon Tiny - Gashed Leg for 12 Days (21.6.2028)

Ignjatije Uljarevic - Bruised Shin for 7 Days (11.8.2027), Dead Leg for 4 Days (18.12.2027) & Torn Groin Muscle for 7 weeks (15.1.2028)

Hype Animz - Pulled Hamstring for 3 weeks (28.8.2027), Concussion for 6 Days (25.9.2027), Bruised Thigh for 5 Days (14.11.2027) & Broken Collarbone for 6 weeks (11.12.2027)

Gypsum Fantastic - Sprained Ankle for 4 weeks (9.10.2027) & Concussion for 6 Days (19.1.2028)

Geraint Alacarde - Sprained Ankle for 5 weeks (25.8.2027) & Pulled Hamstring for 3 weeks (4.3.2028)

Edoardo Lorenzo - Twisted Knee for 2 weeks (26.8.2027), Thigh Strain for 10 Days (22.9.2027), Twisted Ankle for 3 weeks (17.11.2027), Stubbed Toe for 6 Days (12.4.2028) & Pulled Hamstring for 3 weeks (6.5.2028)

David Ginsberg - Fractured Ribs for 6 weeks (13.6.2028)

Davatzis - Food Poisoning for 4 Days (2.8.2027), Concussion for 6 Days (6.9.2027) & Stubbed Toe for 6 Days (11.10.2027)

Bjorgvin Radebe - None

Ben Goldsmith - Pulled Hamstring for 3 weeks (10.7.2027), Thigh Strain for 2 weeks (14.8.2027), Broken Collarbone for 7 weeks (2.2.2028) & Concussion for 8 Days (1.4.2028)

Arawn Moridin - Twisted Knee for 2 weeks (17.4.2028)

Aidan Lfc - Damaged Heel for 9 Days (4.9.2027) & Dislocated Shoulder for 2 Months (20.3.2028)

European Championship 2028

Players & Teams

Edoardo Lorenzo - Italy

Ben Goldsmith - England

Long Tym Toon Tiny - Scotland

Juan Coco Luis Pereira - Portugal

David Ginsberg - Israel

Group Stage...

Group A - Italy

Romania 1 - 1 Italy

Edoardo Lorenzo came on in the 48th minute and ended the match with a 6.3 rating. Italy are back in the competition for the first time in over a decade, but weren't impressive.

Italy 1 - 2 Czech Republic

Edoardo Lorenzo had a decent game for Italy, but they were unable to overcome Czech Republic.

Italy 4 - 1 Russia

Edoardo Lorenzo was an unused sub.

Group B - England

Belarus 1 - 2 England

Ben Goldsmith was an unused sub.

England 2 - 1 Slovenia

Belgium 0 - 2 England

Group C - Scotland & Portugal

Scotland 2 - 0 Portugal (Long Tym Toon Tiny)

Toon Tiny did fantastic for Scotland against a Portugal side this is starting to decline in recent years. Juan Coco Luis Pereira had a torid time on the pitch, earning himself a yellow card as well.

Portugal 1 - 2 Denmark (Juan Coco Luis Pereira)

Luis Pereira got on the scoresheet today, but Portugal are in trouble after a second loss.

Portugal 2 - 1 Serbia

Luis Pereira was an unused sub.

Serbia 3 - 1 Scotland

Long Tym Toon Tiny didn't have the best of games and Scotland were run over by Serbia.

Scotland 3 - 3 Denmark (Long Tym Toon Tiny)

Long Tym Toon Tiny played very well up untill the 34th minute, when he went down injured. He managed to grab a goal early on. He will probably miss the rest of the tournament.

Group F - Israel

Ukraine 0 - 2 Israel (David Ginsberg)

David Ginsberg had a decent game, but picked up an injury and will be very disappointed. He will probably miss the entire tournament.

Israel 1 - 2 Holland

David Ginsberg is Injured.

Israel 2 - 2 Spain

Second Round - Israel, England, Italy & Scotland

Israel 1 - 3 Croatia

Romania 1 - 1[p] England

Ben Goldsmith came on as a sub, but was hugely disappointing.

Scotland 2 - 2[p] Holland

Long Tym Toon Tiny is Injured.

Poland 2 - 1 Italy

Edoardo Lorenzo came on as a sub in the 72nd minute, but didn't do too well and an Italy defender received a red card and ending Italy's chances.

Quarter Final - England

Holland 2 - 1 England

That is all of our teams out of the competition!

Champions - Spain

Spain beat Holland in the final (3-1) and become the new champions of Europe.

Summer Transfer Window

• Thomas Weir has announced he will retire at the end of the 2028/2029 season. He has struggled to break into the first team and believes the time is right to end his career as a footballer. Weir will retire on 7th May 2029.
  • Ignjatije Uljarevic has been rewarded with a new 2 year deal for his fine form. He will earn £47.5k per week.
  • Aidan Lfc has turned down a contract offer from Chelsea and has left the club.
  • Stuart Shaw has left Birmingham City after his contract expired.
  • Gypsum Fantastic rejected a new contract offer from Manchester United and has left the club.
  • David Ginsberg has signed a new 2 year contract with Braga and will earn £22k per week.
  • Arawn Moridin will continue his career at Manchester United with a new 2 year deal, earning £47.5k per week.
  • Jamie Hernandez has signed a new 2 year contract with Manchester City, earning £160k per week.
  • Bjorgvin Radebe has signed a new 2 year contract at Wigan Athletic, earning £99k per week.
  • Geraint Alacarde has put pen to paper on a 2 year deal to keep him at Paris Saint-Germain. He will earn £105k per week.
  • Edoardo Lorenzo has signed a 2 year deal for Liverpool, earning £165k per week.
  • Juan Coco Luis Pereira sign's a 2 year contract with FC Bayern. He will earn £59K per week.
  • Hype Animz is the latest player to sign a new 2 year deal with Liverpool, earning £130k per week.
  • Long Tym Toon Tiny has signed a 2 year deal with Wigan Athletic, earning £49.5k per week.

Mid-Season Update 2027/2028

Earlier this season, we learned that Stuart Shaw, Gypsum Fantastic and Aidan Lfc had left their clubs. So far, only Aidan Lfc has found a new club, joining Bristol City who are in the Premier League. He is currently earning £31.5k per week.

Juan Coco Luis Pereira and Edoardo Lorenzo are in the shortlist for the World Golden Ball.

On a sidenote, Englands recent for in the past 2 years has pushed them from 63rd in the World, to 18th!

League Tables...

English Premier League

Ligue 1

German First Division

Players...

Thomas Weir

Stuart Shaw

Makoto Nakamura

Lukied Jaziri

Long Tym Toon Tiny

Juan Coco Luis Pereira

Jamie Hernandez

Ignjatije Uljarevic

Hype Animz

Gypsum Fantastic

Geraint Alacarde

Edoardo Lorenzo

David Ginsberg

Davatzis

Bjorgvin Radebe.png

Ben Goldsmith

Arawn Moridin

Aidan Lfc

Crap Scotland would of been alright if I hadn't been inured wehey looks like I am going to be finishing my career at Wigan btw TM who is there manager ?? Wigan tht is

Wigan Manager is former Sunderland Player who retired in 2015 in this game - Paulo Da Silva

Slipped Disc? Ouch. Still I'm surprised with how high my stats are still. Even my physical stats are relatively high.

He's never been injury free as such, which is a shame, because he could have done so much more.

True enough. Btw what personality does he have?

Model Professional.

Only a sub, in the Championship, the end is nigh....

Bit strange how someone with your stats is struggling to get games in Championship...

So Moridin is a model proffesional. I had a hunch that he was. Should be able to keep his level high for a few more years then.
Well you've outlasted Gypsum Fantastic who has been the best Striker at United for years, thats got to be an achievement :D I think this year though, was a sign that Moridin may be losing touch with the younger players.

Well you've outlasted Gypsum Fantastic who has been the best Striker at United for years, thats got to be an achievement :D I think this year though, was a sign that Moridin may be losing touch with the younger players.

i agree with you, but I do not think he is done at the top level just yet. He's probably on his last contract with United, but I believe that he's still an important player for them. You just have to look at his stats this year to see that. When he plays he scores. (Most of the time.)

End Of Season 2027/2028 Report

Thomas Weir has retired from football and has taken up coaching! He's currently without a club, but as an Attacking Coach talent, he should be high on the list for several clubs!

Thomas Weir has had a very good career, starting out at Vauxhall in the Blue Square Bet North. He was an instant hit, scoring 15 goals in 19 league games! Coventry picked up on this and lured him away in January, but didn't have as much influence at the Championship side. Manchester City took full advantage of their financial muscle and signed him in the summer. He played 1 game for City which he did well in, before being loaned out to Swindon. Swindon had found themselves a real gem and Thomas Weir was already the most talked about Striking Sensation. He scored 26 goals in 38 league games for Swindon, before going back to City to start his career at the top! It took him 2 seasons to really settle in, but in his 3rd season he started to hit form. His best season was the 2019/2020 season, scoring 21 goals in 30 league games! He spent a total of 15 years contracted to Manchester City, before leaving at the end of his contract. It didn't take long to find himself a new club as Rangers needed a backup striker. He got 13 league games, but only scored 4 goals and his 2nd season proved to be the end when he played only 1 cup game all season!

Gypsum Fantastic has retired from football and is looking at a new career elsewhere. Gypsum has been without a club for a whole season and decided the time was right after a fantastic career!

Gypsum Fantastic had an amazing career, outscoring all of our Striking Sensations. He might not win the Striking Sensation sign-up, but in the end, he will be extremely happy to have scored more than anybody. Gypsum started out at Aldershot, scoring 11 goals in 19 league games. Celtic instantly picked up on his fantastic form and signed him in January. He stayed at Celtic untill 2020, scoring 174 goals in just 255 league games! His best season at Celtic was without a doubt 2018/2019, scoring 25 goals in 32 league appearances! Gypsum often eclipsed the 30 goal mark overall most seasons with Celtic. Manchester United had seen enough of Gypsum over the years, with extensive scouting and decided to pay big money, signing him for £22.5mil in the summer of 2020. He played 193 league games, scoring a massive 143 goals! He was without a doubt one of United's greatest! He's left United with the knowledge that he will be remember as a Legend! His best season was definately his first season at United, scoring 28 goals in 30 league games!

Makoto Nakamura has announced he will retire at the end of this next season!

Stuart Shaw transfered from Birmingham City to Motherwell on 17.2.2029 on a free transfer!

League Tables...

English Premier League

Ligue 1

German First Division

Players...

Stuart Shaw

Makoto Nakamura

Lukied Jaziri

Long Tym Toon Tiny

Juan Coco Luis Pereira

Jamie Hernandez

Ignjatije Uljarevic

Hype Animz

Geraint Alacarde

Edoardo Lorenzo

David Ginsberg

Davatzis

Bjorgvin Radebe

Ben Goldsmith

Arawn Moridin

Aidan Lfc

League & Cup Medals

• Arawn Moridin - Manchester United - Premier League
  • Edoardo Lorenzo, Hype Animz & Lukied Jaziri - Liverpool - League Cup
  • Edoardo Lorenzo & Hype Animz - Liverpool - Champions League

Personal Awards

• David Ginsberg - Player Of Month, World Team Of The Year Sub
  • Ignjatije Uljarevic - Player Of Month x3, Player Of Year, Team Of Year

Looks like Davatzis is slowly winding down. Excellent career i must say, im pretty satisfied with the results even though he had some bad injuries in his career. Looks like ill be kept around for tutoring purposes.

TM, what type of personality does my striker have and has he reached legendary status with the club?

Gypsum Fantastic has retired from football and is looking at a new career elsewhere. Gypsum has been without a club for a whole season and decided the time was right after a fantastic career!

Gypsum Fantastic had an amazing career, outscoring all of our Striking Sensations. He might not win the Striking Sensation sign-up, but in the end, he will be extremely happy to have scored more than anybody. Gypsum started out at Aldershot, scoring 11 goals in 19 league games. Celtic instantly picked up on his fantastic form and signed him in January. He stayed at Celtic untill 2020, scoring 174 goals in just 255 league games! His best season at Celtic was without a doubt 2018/2019, scoring 25 goals in 32 league appearances! Gypsum often eclipsed the 30 goal mark overall most seasons with Celtic. Manchester United had seen enough of Gypsum over the years, with extensive scouting and decided to pay big money, signing him for £22.5mil in the summer of 2020. He played 193 league games, scoring a massive 143 goals! He was without a doubt one of United's greatest! He's left United with the knowledge that he will be remember as a Legend! His best season was definately his first season at United, scoring 28 goals in 30 league games!

Quite a career!

Looks like Davatzis is slowly winding down. Excellent career i must say, im pretty satisfied with the results even though he had some bad injuries in his career. Looks like ill be kept around for tutoring purposes.

TM, what type of personality does my striker have and has he reached legendary status with the club?

Yes, you are a club legend :) Along with Luis Figo, Sime Vrsaljko and Chapeu.

I should have some updates tomorrow, including the table.

Archived