How do I get the attributes page to look like this?

He's probably talking about the fact, that sometimes the 'Positions' and 'Match Ratings' displays are missing and there's a huge white-space between the attributes and the bottom of the page (selection details/statistics). It hasn't happened to me (yet), but I read people complaining about it on another FM-forum.

oh you mean like this?

HaKuK.png

shows stats from every season, player status, attributes, positions, scout recommendation, contract and transfer details, and attributes chart. Everything you need. All in an easy to read, organized, and informative layout.

Obviously this is faked, just like the one in the OP.

The original is not faked. You need a 1200 pixel vertical resolution to see those extra panels. I have this on my iMac too.

If I need 1200, then how come I get in in my 1050 fullscreen?

I don´t know. I don't have those extra panels on my 1080 screen, but on a 1900x1200 I have extra panels on the manager and club overview as well.

Changed the game to fullscreen, I get the extra info.

But as the first screenshot shows, I have enough room in windowed mode to show it.

Is there anyway to force it to appear?

It's because the menu bar (or whatever its called, that annoying bar along the bottom. Taskbar?) takes up the room needed for FM to give the extra info.

Just have the taskbar hidden (right click it, properties, auto hide) and you get the extra space whilst still being windowed. I personally always have my task bar to auto hide anyway so it doesnt cause me any problems or fuss having it not there.

I managed to add the additional panels to the attribute screen on a 1080 inch monitor by auto-hiding the taskbar, than moving the FM window just a bit up (click on the top bar) and stretch the Fm window.

oh you mean like this?

HaKuK.png

shows stats from every season, player status, attributes, positions, scout recommendation, contract and transfer details, and attributes chart. Everything you need. All in an easy to read, organized, and informative layout.

Only one I can't get is the stats one!

Only one I can't get is the stats one!

It's everything the placed on the Profile (except achievements and biography but those are completely unnecessary) merged with the attributes page. It's basically everything you need on one page. Oh, and for the statistics, you can see what year it is for, too, but that's if it was real.

Archived