Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the sunshine tour which he released last Christmas on DVD which we saw live. He is excellent live, and as you said Ty. Me & the mrs could really relate to it as her teenage kid is exactly like his :p.

I'll be having bacon sandwhiches when the other half gets out of bed! (And by the way, that isn't becasue she has to the cooking as I can't, but because I'm nice and wait for her to get up before doing breakfast).

My missus is a veggie :(

Which means she wont cook me meat at all, have to do my own.

A bit strong. He's not a paedophile or a murderer.

Still not on though. He could have had a knife or anything.

I've been to many games over the years home and away and I can say without doubt Leeds and Cardiff have the worse set of fans I've encountered at any game. I know all fans have good and bad but these 2 clubs seem to have more worse than good imo.

Of course it's not on, no one, least of all me, is disagreeing with that.

I'm not going to get into an argument/discussion about Leeds fans as I had alot of friends who were at the game last night, aswell as a couple of mates in the Wednesday crowd I might add. And last night it was bad from both sets of supporters, but Leeds will get the headlines as one fool well and truly over stepped the mark, (and that is putting it mildly).

You are sounding like Dave Jones by saying they have more bad than good, because lets be honest, that simply isn't going to be the case.

Of course it's not on, no one, least of all me, is disagreeing with that.

I'm not going to get into an argument/discussion about Leeds fans as I had alot of friends who were at the game last night, aswell as a couple of mates in the Wednesday crowd I might add. And last night it was bad from both sets of supporters, but Leeds will get the headlines as one fool well and truly over stepped the mark, (and that is putting it mildly).

You are sounding like Dave Jones by saying they have more bad than good, because lets be honest, that simply isn't going to be the case.

Well from my experiences especially of them visiting Bramall Lane, they do seem to have more bad that good fans who attend those games.

Wtf you have Owls fans as friends? Not painting yourself well here Tom at all :D