Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Yeah you're still wrong.

Arsenal were very poor yesterday and have been in the three games since the international break, looking as poor at the back as us and lacking any kind of penertration upfront. Atleast we always look like we'll do something going forward. Arsenal didn't against Schalke, and they didn't yesterday. If we don't beat them next week then I will be shocked in the extreme.

But whatwever, enjoy your delusions of Arsenal. Why do so many have a blind spot when it comes to them? I'm off to London for a well earned defeat.

As I didn't state Arsenal were the better side compared to you at any point, what exactly am I wrong about? I said I hope they beat you. I think someone didn't read my replies properly.

I don't have a blindspot.

Enjoy the game btw, I think you'll beat them 3-1

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say, anyone wanting to create a team thread now, may as well give up after seeing the Newcastle thread :D.

Nahhh... I've got the Granada CF thread to do yet. :brock:

Looking at that Newcastle thread though, I thought posts were limited to 4x images per post? Has that changed? If so, very handy indeed.

More chance of me ******* on your daughter.

I've warned her to stay away from chavs :(

Although I thought they arrested you yesterday morning Gary?

wtf.......... :herman::thdn:

I can see how people would think that's bad, but where all mates just ******* around :)

also... fuming... just moved house at the start of this month and my activation day for my BT internet was meant to be tomorrow... I've only just found today that they've delayed it another week.. the kicker is that :

A. they didnt tell me, i had to find out from previous tennants who were told as bt have to swap the phone line over to me

B. when i eventually got hold of someone to ask whats going on, no apology, no explanation.. nothing...

GRRRR

also... fuming... just moved house at the start of this month and my activation day for my BT internet was meant to be tomorrow... I've only just found today that they've delayed it another week.. the kicker is that :

A. they didnt tell me, i had to find out from previous tennants who were told as bt have to swap the phone line over to me

B. when i eventually got hold of someone to ask whats going on, no apology, no explanation.. nothing...

GRRRR

Did your phone line go on today?

GRRRR

Just sat watching my instalation man install my phone line, t.v & broadband as we speak :D Well when i say watch him install, so far ive seen him drink two cups of coffee & send a load of text messages!! :mad:

I feel like I should stop lurking in this thread - I won't be getting FM13, so all the threads are a bit wasted on me, but I'll miss the ambiance of GP&TG if I don't visit it anymore.

Welcome. :cool:

Why aren't you buying FM 13?

I feel like I should stop lurking in this thread - I won't be getting FM13, so all the threads are a bit wasted on me, but I'll miss the ambiance of GP&TG if I don't visit it anymore.

Wlecome to the thread, ignore everything Tom says and you'll fit in :thup: