Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only managed to play a pre-season on fm13 so far, before I got fed up by the sad excuse of an ME that is the beta edition of the whole thing, it has so much potential (possibly more so then many of the past ME's), but it still need a lot of fine tuning, much of which probably have already been ether sorted or is still being worked on, so on the whole im still very hopeful and will wait and see what the full game brings to the table before playing more

Samed Yeşil is in Liverpool squad for tonight. You going to be playing kids again? You could be on wrong end of a bad result tonight imo.

I imagine it will be a mixture, but the main players will be rested with the derby this week-end. Anji dont score many goals so I doubt we will be hammered, but I can see us conceeding a couple.

They will loose either way.

Keep quiet boy.

So, how's everybody this afternoon?

Very busy at work and looking forward to getting home tonight :)

Aye he enjoys the double bill of Corrie on Fridays.

My girlfriend and housemate/lodger/whatever you want to call her watch Corrie sometimes. When there's football or whatever on't box, they Sky+ it, which means I dont have to sit through it. :cool:

My girlfriend and housemate/lodger/whatever you want to call her watch Corrie sometimes. When there's football or whatever on't box, they Sky+ it, which means I dont have to sit through it. :cool:

When footie is on my missus just says 'lets watch footie, I'm not that bothered over soaps' :brock:

I just remembered why I married her now.

Anyway, i'm really glad i don't any have particular uniform policy set out for my team at work or have any meetings today. Means i didnt have to put my shoes on today and can sit here with my trainers on.

It would seem pointless having a uniform code to work in a call centre :D